Dominance (Power Of Love)

By kookiemylilpookie

" come here and fuck me" " your not the boss of me! I'm the dom". " baby boy, you've been replaced". More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15

part 7

3.9K 80 71
By kookiemylilpookie

" you're home early.. how was the show? I see you brought a guest". Both your parents were standing near the kitchen counter.

" oh... hey mom...". You nervously smiled as jungkook did as well.

" this is jeon jungkook, my friend". You pulled him closer. He stood next to you, with his hand holding yours.

" is this a help a child in need situation?". Your mom tilted her head.

" omg no mom".

" sweetie, can i talk to you for a minute". She gestured you to go to her. You followed and walked close to her.

" do you have no shame?". She whispered as she tightly gripped your arm.

" w-what do you mean?".

" bringing a boy like that into our home. Its bad enough you have a gay friend, now im hearing about this punk. Y/n-ah, you know how our neighbours are , if they find out your skipping along with him, they would seriously rethink if we're good people".

" mom, we are good people! Who cares what the neighbours think. He's okay mom!". You pulled yourself away from her and walked to Jungkook.

" y/n! Get back here! He's changing you! You've become relentless and distracted! Look at you! You didn't brush your hair or even bother to look nice enough for school". She yelled as your dad just kept quiet.

" why does this matter mom?! As long as im happy right? Don't you want me to be happy?!".

" people get happy over taking drugs! That's where he's gonna put you! He's trouble y/n! Stay away from him".

" what's wrong with you?! Why do you worry about what people think of us?? It doesn't matter mom!".

" you always do this! is it because we're not home? why do you always find something to fix or to piss us off?! Why him? I don't want you two to even be in the same room. Do you realise how disappointing this is? having to question myself if your my actual daughter when your with somebody like him!".

" well im sorry you think that way, but i love him". You gulped. Jungkook looked at you before holding your hand.

" what did you just say?". Your mom, with furious eyes walked forward.

" i said i love him and i want to be with him. If you agree or disagree, i will still be with him. I can't live with you guys anymore! Everyday is tiring! I can't rest! I've had more fun with him than i had with you!".

" then where are you going to go?! Sleep on the streets like some crackhead?".

" she's staying with me.". Jungkook in a low, deep voice spoke. Your mom turned to him, you did as well.

" your a mistake. I should've aborted you". She said as she massaged her temples.

" im leaving and im never gonna see you ever again". You hardened yourself before pulling Jungkook upstairs, to your room. Your mom ran up following you but you quickly locked the door, moving your large bed to it. She started to bang on the door before you told her to stop.

" w-what's gonna happen now?". Jungkook panicked. You ran to him and immediately started to kiss him. You stopped the kiss before hugging him tightly.

" thank you so much". You sniffled on his chest. He looked down at you and sighed.

" i really really love you". He smiled.

" let's pack your things". He suggested. You nodded and began to grab some necessities.

- later -

" come on in". He said as he pulled your luggage you. You held your pillow close to you.

" thanks again for letting me stay here". You smiled.

" it's fine, y/n. I'm sorry for everything". He sighed.

" jungkook, what happened to your hands?". You looked at his hands again.

" just got into a fight". He said calmly.

" what fight? Fight with who?".

" i don't know. It was some druggie beside the street. He wanted me to suck his dick".

" so he beat him?".

" yeah, he couldn't accept a fuck no".

" gguk, promise me something. Please stop getting into fights". You held his cheeks.

" i win them anyway". He laughed.

" jungkook please! im afraid-". You sniffled.

" afraid of what?". He pulled you into his embrace.

" that i'll lose you someday".

" baby, you won't ever lose me. I do this to protect you". He kissed your forehead.

" by getting into fights with other people?". You furrowed your eyebrows.

" well easy way to build up my strength". He giggled.

" your so bad". You poked his forehead before walking away.

" only for you babygirl". He pulled your luggage to his room.

" you have one of two choices. Sleep in the guest bedroom or in my room with me". He smiled.

" i wanna sleep in the guest bedroom". You teased.

" too late, your luggage is already here so you stay here". He smirked before bringing your luggage to his wardrobe. He squished his clothes to the side so he could put your clothes in there.

" so we have school tomorrow... do you wanna go?". He asked.

" after what happened just now, i honestly don't want to even step foot into school. I think i wanna drop out". You sighed.

" drop out? No you can't".

" why not?..".

" you'll regret it. We can change schools".

" we?...". You tilted your head.

" yes we baby. I don't want you to do this alone. Let's just change schools".

" jungkook we have 5 more months until we finish high school. I doubt we could get in to another school".

" we don't need to go then".

" without a degree or anything. We'll become squatters".

" we need money to survive..".

" where the hell will we get money?".

" we need a couple million to support us". He paced back and forth his room.

" gguk where are we gonna get that much money?!".

" my dad...".

" what?!".

" my dad! He keeps his dough in one of his favourite clubs".

" this isn't a good idea. Let's think of something else".

" there's nothing else we can do, y/n!". He held your shoulders.

" this is what we need to do!".

" what if we get caught? What if we go to jail?!".

" as long as we're together, we can get through anything". He kissed you gently. You kissed back, before moving away.

" don't go. I wanna continue". He pulled you back.

" no, im not in the mood". You pushed him away.

" cmon on baby". He kissed your neck.

" no! I don't want too!". You struggled in his arms. He forcefully picked you up and threw you on the bed.

" you do what i tell you too.". He whispered in your ear before roughly sucking your neck.

" a-ah jungkook~". You moaned as his hands roamed your body. He snaked his hands from your boobs, to your waist then stopping in between your thighs. He wanted to play this game, so you followed along. You pushed him off and ran away. He turned to you in shock from how fast you escaped him.

" come back here". He patted the bed. You shock your head and smiled.

" catch me!". You laughed before quickly running away. You ran around the kitchen counter, as he tried to catch you.

" come here y/n!". He said sternly. You shook your head again before laughing.

" cmon y/n-ah before my hyungs come back. I'll buy you new lingerie, or a ring". He said still trying to catch you. You giggled before running to the living room. You plopped yourself on the couch as he ran after you.

" come here and fuck me". You patted the couch. He scoffed before taking off his shirt and going on top of you.

" i love you". He chimed.

" i love you too". You smiled. He started to kiss you while taking off your shirt, leaving you in a bra. You pushed him off so you could go onto of him.

" baby wanna ride daddy?". He raised his eyebrow. You nodded as you swayed your hips around his covered bulge.

" ugh baby". He pulled you up so he could take his pants off. You followed and moved your panties to the side. You went back on top of him and grinded on his flat member. You started to get soaking wet.

" is daddy ready?". You asked. He nodded excitedly. You stroked his member a little before pushing the hard member into you. You groaned as he moaned. You swayed your hips back and forth, occasionally jumping up and down.

" mhmm baby go faster". He moaned. You picked up the pace and moved quicker, making him throw his head back. He gripped your thighs tightly.

" ah-ahh daddy". You moaned before hearing the door unlock.

" WE'RE HOME!". The boys yelled as they walked in, immediately seeing you on top of Jungkook. You screamed before laying down on top of jungkook. He quickly grabbed a pillow and covered his member.

" HOLY SHIT!".

" DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!".

" ARE YOU CRAZY?".

" who cares, let him finish".

" WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL?!".

Each member spoke. You nervously giggled before gripping on to Jungkook. Jimin ran into his room and grabbed a blanket. He tossed it at you. You grabbed it and wrapped it around you.

" you guys are fucking on my moms couch?!". Jin said in shock, dropping his groceries.

" relax hyung, we couldn't finish because we were rudely interrupted". Jungkook sassed.

" so y/n, are you staying for dinner?". Jin asked as Namjoon and him picked up the groceries.

" she's actually staying here indefinitely". Jungkook interrupted.

" well welcome to the family". He smiled. You thanked him before informing Jungkook that you wanted to wash up.

- later -

You walked out wearing Jungkooks big T-shirt to find the rest of the boys around the living room, watching a movie. You walked over to jungkook and sat down on top of him.

" hey baby, you smell like a snack". He smelled your body before giving you kisses on your back. You turned to him and smiled.

" babe, we still need to talk. Let's go to my room". He whispered. You nodded as you got up, pulling him with you.

" okay.. talk about what?". You said as you sat down on his bed.

" I want to apologise to you about Soojin, Minhyuk, my friends and my own attitude". He sighed.

" your right. I am a dick and i should be punished. I hope you can forgive me". He looked up at you.

" im not forgiving you YET. I need some time to think about it. But I do have one question... how was sex with Minhyuk?". You raised your eyebrow.

" well.. he's definitely a sub. He likes being called pretty babyboy. Kind of a turn off". He laughed.

" and taehyung?". You asked.

" that. I need you to promise me you wouldn't tell him AT ALL".

" i promise". You smiled.

" good. I love you". He went to you and pecked your forehead.

" now get out. I wanna work on some shit". He said pointing to the door. You rolled your eyes and left him in his room.

You went to the living room to see Taehyung, having some sort of dilemma. He was looking down at his phone, with his shaky breathing. You sat down next to him and rested your hand on his shoulder.

" oppa what's wrong?". You asked. He looked up at you with eyes full of tears.

" ah oppa don't cry". You said as he dropped his head in the crook of your neck.

" what happened? Tell me". You said as you stroked the back of his head. He lifted his head and wiped his eyes.

" it's minmin". He said in a deep, stuttering voice.

" what happened?".

" i found out he cheated on me". He started to hardly cry in his palms.

" cheated?! With who?". You asked.

" I don't know". He shook his head.

" has he been talking to you lately?". He asked.

" n-no. The last i saw him was at school. I-I'm so sorry oppa". You sighed.

" I thought i would always live my life, hiding my real identity. Then I met my minmin. I really loved him". He was shaking.

" i gave him everything. What else do I lack that made him hop on someone else?".

" im not sure. Hey, just take it easy. I know you love listening to your vinyls. Why don't you listen to a few to get your mind off it". You suggested.

" your right. Thank you y/n-ah". He hugged you before pecking your cheek and leaving. You smiled and wished him goodnight before getting a notification from ' babyboy 💙🦋'. It was a picture.

babyboy💙🦋
it's late, get your perfect ass in my room within 5 seconds before i punish you

You widened your eyes before running to his room. You quickly opened the door to see him on his wheely chair. He was counting.

" 5". He smiled.

" just in time baby. I was really hoping to punish you but i do that either way so come here, i edited this". He said as he moved his hand to you. You took it and he immediately pulled you to him. He grabbed you and made you sit on him. You rolled your eyes as he opened up the video he's been working hard on.

" what's this?". You asked.

" it's a song i made. I worked really hard on this".

" really?!". You said in shock.

" yea baby. Here listen". He said as he put his headphones on you.

You were shocked by his voice. It was so beautiful and soothing. You never knew he had such a good voice. You felt like a mom who was so proud about her son.

" omg babyboy your so beautiful". You said as you turned to him to give him a bunch of butterflies kisses. He smiled brightly yet shyly.

" when was this, baby?". You asked.

" a week after we got together". He smiled.

" ah baby, im so proud of you!". You continued to kiss him repeatedly, all over his face.

" okok enough!". He laughed. You pouted at his response.

" as much as i love you smothering me with kisses. I'm really tired". He said nervously.

" you know you aren't that bad. You have this badass guy image but your actually a good person". You said as you caressed his cheek.

" im glad you think that but don't let people think im a softie". He smiled.

" your my softie and my baddie too". You winked before giving him neck kisses. He leaned his neck back giving you more space.

" you do realise i could fall asleep with these kisses". He groaned.

" fine you lame shit". You rolled your eyes before getting off him and going to the bed.

" how about some cuddling?". He asked as he got into bed with you. You smiled and nodded.

" you know me so well". You giggled.

" yes i do. Now let's sleep". He said pulling you by your waist to him.

" goodnight babygirl". He pecked the back of your head.

" goodnight babyboy". You kissed his veiny arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 472 12
"You're coming home with me, baby..." ~A Jikook short story~ Contains: -Some fluff 😍🥰 -Oodles of sexual tension 😉😘 -Smutty smut smut (Dom Jimin X...
1.2K 9 9
"Put your fingers in your mouth again and I'll rip 'em off, bitch. I wanna hear ya scream for me." .........(Complete)........
12.3K 300 25
" fuck that contract paper and come here let me fuck you"
19.5K 287 13
(21+)when you got mary to your Idol. And get fucked by him. #12 on jungkook #44 on btsscenario #21 on btssumt