๐…๐ˆ๐Š๐€ โ™• ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐€๐’๏ฟฝ...

By ophexliairis

โwhen i met you my life became a daydream โž ยฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ | ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐... More

PART 1
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
PART 2
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII

Chapter XII

17.4K 379 200
By ophexliairis

He was my yee
But I wasn't his haw

-maybe rupi kaur?

Bailee Poppy currently was sitting in her transfiguration class mindlessly tapping her quill on her desk waiting for something interesting to happen. She just hoped her best friends would come through, as they said they would.

At that very moment a little spark went off above McGonagall's head. Bailee perked up as she knew what was coming.

After the small spark, came another a little bit bigger than the last. Than another, and another. Until it was a small firework exploding above McGonagall's head.

Then there was a bang.

This seemed to get McGonagall's attention as she looked up only to hear a slightly louder bang coming from outside of the classroom. McGonagall looked around suspiciously and her eyes landed on Bailee and raised a questioning eyebrow as if asking, do you know what they are doing this time? Bailee simply played off innocence and shook her head. McGonagall didn't seem to believe her but she moved her gaze elsewhere.

Well that was until she saw Fred chasing George Weasley down the hallway while letting off fireworks, only wearing their boxers.

Bailee struggled to suppress a laugh, while everyone else just laughed out loud anyway. It looked like McGonagall was suppressing a grin, but Bailee couldn't tell.

"Aren't you going to stop them Professor?" A Hufflepuff girl asked

McGonagall looked up from the essay she was grading and simply said

"Professor Snape will stop them and then bring them to me"

And with that said she looked back down at her paper suppressing a smile, as it reminded her of a group of boys who once strutted these halls.

***

Bill Weasley was bored there was no denying it. Without Bailee here he was driving himself insane with boredom.

That was before Sirius Black got involved.

"Alright billy boy I'm going to get straight to the point my dude." Sirius Exclaimed dramatically while strutting into the kitchen.

"You miss Bailee-" Bill went to interrupt But was met with Sirius'd hand silencing him

"Let me tell you about the ladies Bill, I knew a girl once, the most beautiful, gorgeous-" Sirius started daydreaming but then caught himself

"Let me tell you a story of a girl called Juliet Capul-" Sirius started but was interrupted by molly screaming at him

"Sirius Black I swear if you bring her up I will-" Molly screeched

"Now now molly I am merely telling him a story-" Sirius tried

"No! Sirius Black! I swear to Merlin if you say one more word about Juliet I won't hesitate to kill you!" Molly said while her famous glare.

That seemed to make Sirius cower, but it didn't stop bill's curiousness.

"Wait who was Juliet?" Bill Asked now suddenly interested in life again.

Sirius smirked and started

"Juliet is-"

"Sirius!" Molly screeched from across the house

Sirius continued but whispered

"Juliet is the most amazing-" Sirius started again but was met with Molly's screech

"Sirius Black! If you do not stop talking I will not hesitate to put a silencing charm on you!" She screeched from across the house

Sirius looked appalled "how can she hear across the house?" He whispered fearfully.

Bill just laughed.

***

When Sirius mentioned something about a Juliet, Bill didn't exactly catch her last name he wanted to know why his mother didn't want her brought up, she seemed suddenly saddened when she screamed at them about her.

Bill Weasley was determined to find out who Juliet whatever her last name, is.

***

Fred and George Weasley we're sitting at the gryffindor house table thinking of new product ideas for their new joke shop that they were going to create when they were so lovingly interrupted by Bailee slamming a letter down in front of them and then proceeded to sit across from them.

"Do you know who Juliet is?" Bailee asked

The twins shared a look

"Um, Bailee, Juliet who?"

"I don't know what her last name is but bill mentioned a Juliet, apparently Sirius was Smitten with her but your mother-" she pointed at the twins

"Got extremely angry when he tried to tell bill about her." Bailee Said all in one breath

"So have you ever heard your mum talk about her before? Anything will be helpful really" Bailee said while spooning some soup into her bowl.

Fred and George looked deep in thought about in when Fred suddenly said

"Wait I think I remember something."

"Well what is it?" Bailee inquired

"I don't remember exactly what happened, as I was merely an ickle two year old at the time-"

"Fred, get on with it" Bailee said annoyed and rolling her eyes

"Right. I remember I male figure coming into our house holding a woman like figure. I remember him screaming

"Molly! Please help! It's Juliet!"

My mum rushed over to him and automatically started giving the woman potions and performing charms on her. Everyone started to freak out again and they all left and then my mum came back in tears"

Bailee looked confused and she was confused.

"Wait so this Juliet woman was hurt? And the man brought her to your mum?" Bailee asked trying to put pieces together.

"From what I remember, yes" Fred Said

"Bill Said in his letter that your mum got sad and defensive when Sirius brought her up. Why would she be all sad and defensive?" Bailee asked

"I'm not quite sure Bailee, you are the brains" George Said

"How on earth am I going to put that into a letter?" Bailee asked

"I really don't know Bailee, but that seems like a you problem" George Said. That made Bailee glare at him

"Aannnddd me and Freddie need to finish our marvelous plans so, you know we would help you but we are suppeerrr busy" George finished while shaking his head dramatically while wiping fake sweat off of his forehead, yet again dramatically

Bailee chuckled a bit and went off to write all of what she just heard into a letter.

***

Bill Weasley has just received the letter back from Bailee and he was more than confused. He now got why his mother was sad but why on earth was Sirius day dreaming and his eyes lit up whenever he mentioned her?

He was going to have to ask Sirius later.

Bill was also confused with the entire situation anyway.

Bill was not entirely sure if the story was even true, I mean it was Fred and George. But it all made sense, well kind of.

Bill could only wonder. But for now he was going to somehow sneak it out of Sirius without his mother hearing.

——————————————————————————

Authors Note: soooo I did bring the stories together as they are all part of a series called "L'amour est".
So how did you like Sirius talking about future Juliet and maybe a hint at how their lives are going to be..
Let me know if you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote! Thank y'all so much!!

Published 3/26/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 44
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฅ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž...
5.4K 38 4
I โค๏ธ lander Sorry for slow updates and shitty writing
48.6K 534 54
you can make requests i would be glad to make them
134K 3.2K 138
โš ๏ธREAD AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 ๐Ÿ˜ญโš ๏ธ NIGHTMARE || โ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - โž ใ€ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...