The BadAss Mate

Bởi MilkyWay27

{Book 2} Conan Ludwig. He's a werewolf. But not just any other werewolf, he is the adopted son of Nathan Ludw... Xem Thêm

The BadAss Mate (E)
1: Conan (E)
2: Lena (E)
3: Tired (E)
4: Ditching (E)
5: Information (E)
6: Accepted (E)
7: They're Mates (E)
8.1: First Date (E)
8.2: The First Date (E)
9: Hanging Out With The Royalty (E)
10: Sweet Side of Conan (E)
11: Suspicious
12: The Vampire
13: Fight for a Heart
14: Definition of Love
15: Broken
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! *CLOSED*
16: Different
17: Perfectly Puzzled Family
18: Heat
19: Leading Him On
20: Truth's Out
21: Never Leaving
22: Surprise Visit
23: Betrayal
24: Pure Human with Powers
26: War is the Answer
27: Torture
Summary
28: What About Me?
29: Over Again
30: Lena is Dead
31: Scavenger Hunt
Epilogue
Yes or no?
The Bet

25: Preparation

7.9K 209 5
Bởi MilkyWay27

25: Preparation

~*~*~ Lena Carter's Point of View ~*~*~

I hissed, "Stop it!" 

"Shut up, your wound isn't healed yet." Conan snapped.

"Yes it is!" 

"No it's not!" Conan exclaimed, "Your wolf is sleeping that's why your wound isn't healing as fast as it normally should."

"I want Chris dead." I gritted.

"We'll get him." Conan reassured, "For now, let's get your stab wound clean and we can go train." 

"Chris' life is mine." 

My head snapped up and saw Violet with her head tilted on the side lightly and her arms crossed.

"What?" Gerard asked as he came in, probably he was able to hear what Violet said.

"I'm killing Chris." Violet said, leaning against the door, "He is my target. Not any of you will touch him."

I wasn't at all surprised by Violet's order to us, so I nodded my head, "Have him."

 "What?" Gerard asked again, "No! Vi, that's dangerous. Do you know what could happen to you?" 

"I know." Violet shrugged, "And I'm willing to risk." 

"I won't let that happen." Gerard said firmly, "I may not be your real cousin, but I feel like you are really related to me and I love you so I won't let you fight Chris. Admit it or not he's still stronger than you are."

"I don't care, Gerard. My decision's settled and I'm not changing it." Vi snapped and walked off.

Gerard sighed in frustration, "Conan, talk to Violet."

I stopped Conan from standing up, "Guys, let Vi do what she wants. She's hurt from what Chris did, he made her believe that she's in love and that she found her mate. But she didn't. Just try to imagine if you were on Violet's shoes. Wouldn't you want a revenge?" I paused to let them think about it.

"We don't want her to get hurt, Lena." Conan said softly.

"That's why we're going to start training tonight." I said.

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

"It's obvious that war is going to start, so we might as well get prepared." I tried to sit up but Conan pushed me back. 

I merely glared at him before turning to Gerard who started speaking, "I'll announce that later then. Anyway, Parker's here." I gave him a questioning look, "Yes, he knows what happened. He's actually sulking about how he's not a wolf and can't relate on anything we talk about."

I smirked, "Let me talk to Parker."

"Come on then." Gerard nodded his head to the door.

"No, Lena can't stand up unless she wants her wolf back in exact three hours." Conan scolded.

"But, I wanna talk to my friend!" I exclaimed.

"Then let him come in here instead." 

Gerard groaned, "Shut up. I'll tell Parker to come here. And Lena stop fighting Conan and just rest alright? You wouldn't want to be bedridden when the war breaks out." I threw daggers at Gerard's back with my eyes as he walked out.

I huffed using my powers to throw water at him. I heard him yelp and yell at my name.

Giggling, I watched as he storm off to the bathroom.

Guess, Parker won't be visiting me here any time soon.

"You just love pissing him off, huh?" Conan chuckled.

I rested my head on his chest, "I'm so tired." 

"Then go to sleep." 

"No." I whined, looking at the time, "We'll be training in an hour and I have to get ready." 

"Lena, you have to rest." Conan insisted, "You can go training tomorrow, instead."

"I'm going to get ready." I said, sitting up.

"Lena." Conan warned me.

"Shut up, Conan, and help me up, will ya?" I grumbled.

He sighed at me frustratedly, but did as he was told. 

***

My hand burned when I accidentally touched the silver of the knife. I hissed and took my hand off from it, "Stupid." I muttered to myself.

I turned to the members of the pack who was whispering to each other while looking at me. I sighed, rolling my eyes. People just love rumors, don't they?

I sat down on the ground, looking up at the dark skies. I felt someone sit next to me, I turned my head and saw Violet, looking straight ahead. The two of us sat in silence, watching the others train.

"It hurts to admit it, but I miss him." Violet started quietly, "I believed that he was my mate for almost a year, just to find out he faked it all. I fell in love with him." Tears started to pour out her eyes, "God, Lena. I love him, I love him so much and I hate him for doing this to me."

My arms reached up to wrap them around her as I rub her shoulder, "It's going to be okay, Vi. Everything will be fine."

"Did he ever love me?" I heard her ask quietly, probably to herself but I heard it.

"We'll never know, Vi." I responded, "But like I said a while ago. Some things are better left unsaid." 

"Hey." 

We looked up and saw Deb hovering above us.

"Let's keep your minds off things and let's train, sound good?" 

I pursed my lips and nodded, "That's perfect. Vi?"

"Alright." 

We stood up and joined the members of the pack to train.

"Let's start with warm ups, shall we?" Conan asked, he clapped his hands, "Six months jumping jacks. Now!"

Each month we have 30 to 31 days. But, if you don't want to crack your limbs then you might as well start counting 30 days a month when you start warming ups. 30 times 6 is 180, meaning that we have 180 jumping jacks to do.

 "Lena, go sit down." Conan instructed me.

"What? No way. I'm jumping jacks along with them." I insisted.

"You're stomach." Gerard pointed at my tummy.

"So?" 

"Lena, making you join the training tonight is already too much. Just don't do this one and you can do the rest, I promise." Conan promised.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes, "You better not break this promise."

****

"You said I'm going to train with them!" I exclaimed in fury.

Conan threw his hands up in defense, "I forgot." 

"You promised!" I screeched, "You're so frustrating, Conan Ludwig!" 

He smirked, "Uh-huh. But you love it." He grabbed my arm, pulling me to him, pouting his lips to me, "Admit it. No matter what I do to you, you still love me." 

I scoffed, "You're so conceited." I tried to push away from his arms, but he tightened them around me, "Let go of me, you jerk."

"I'm not letting you go until you say it." 

It's a bittersweet moment really. When I first told him I love him months ago, he humiliated me in front of the whole campus making me hate the day I told him I love him. Now, he's waiting for me to tell him this for the second time and I would really love to admit that I do love him, but I'm scared that he'll just do what he did back then.

He must've noticed the change in my face because he sobered up and looked at me softly before pulling away a little. I took that as an advantage to escape, not wanting to hear what he was about to say.

I bolted to Violet's room and closed the door behind me, locking it as if I own the room. I inhaled shakily, shaking my head. That was close. I almost fell into his trap again.

From now on, I vow myself to never fall for him again. But what if I already fell for him? 

I hate you Conan Ludwig.

********

Sorry. This is a filler chapter before the war starts.

SURPRISE! :3

I think I'll be updating the war shit late 'cause I got exams. Sorry guys!

But, I promise to TRY updating frequently once our exams finish :D

And please read my new book "Eleutheromania" It's a collab with my other two friends and the account's name is "merakacious" PLEASE READ IT :3

Anyway, gotta go! I haven't studied yet and it's 11:51pm here. :3 

Byeee :*

-Ellexx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Cold ✔ Bởi Ivanka

Người sói

21.9M 856K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...
2.3M 51.5K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
178K 5.1K 24
(Book One) Aspen Diesel is a 19 year old Alpha's daughter. Don't let the tittle fool you. She is a complete bad ass wild child. Mostly because her fa...
459K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...