The Kings II

由 subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully 更多

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

24

9.2K 335 123
由 subversivej

Jo

My eyes fluttered open and I was met with darkness.

I threw the pillow that was resting on my face off of my face, seeing the brightness of the Seattle cloudy sky pouring in Lena's picture window.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking at her from over the pillow wall.

She was sound asleep, and looking angelic, at that.

I'd never seen someone look angelic while sleeping, but now I had. Lena was pretty much always angelic, so I should've expected it.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and sat up, looking back at her one last time before standing up. I walked out of her room and into the living area, seeing Logan sitting on the couch.

"Well, good morning, beautiful," he greeted, falling on his back.

"I didn't know you were here," I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I took down a bad bitch last night."

I just cocked an eyebrow up at him as he walked into the kitchen.

"And then she dumped me off like I was a piece of shit," he said, folding his arms over his chest.

"Crazy how that just worked out," I said, grabbing the coffee pot, "is this fresh?"

"Yeah," he said, leaning against the fridge, "woah, wood buddies."

"I've never heard anyone say that, Logan," I said, pouring some coffee.

"I have my own terms," he said, shooting me a smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

"Woah, that's my bathroom," he said, his hand on my chest.

I just looked over at him.

"Tell me you haven't been pissing in my bathroom."

I laughed and he shoved me back. "God damn it, use your girlfriend's bathroom. It's not that invasive to share a fucking bathroom."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said, "cook me breakfast, will you?"

He just shook his head, pointing at me. "Not happening."

"I've heard you can make some magic in the kitchen," I said.

"You've got the wrong dude," he said, "I make magic in the bedroom, and that's it."

"It doesn't emasculate you to have cooking skills, Logan," I said.

"Never said it did," he said.

"You hinted at it, though," I said, patting Lena's doorframe before walking in her room.

She sat up in bed.

"Good morning," I greeted, "sleep well?"

She nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah, a pillow tried to suffocate me, though."

I chuckled and turned on her bathroom light, walking inside. I did my business and when I was done, I could see her wrapping herself up in a robe.

I leaned against the doorframe and she turned around. "My hair's a wreck."

"I think it looks beautiful," I said, folding my arms over my chest.

She tried to brush past me but I grabbed her hand, pulling her into me. "Hey."

She just smiled up at me, covering her face. "I look tragic, Jo."

I pulled her hands away from her face and smiled, rubbing her cheek. "You look amazing."

She just looked up at me and smiled a small smile. "I have to shower."

I just pressed a kiss to her lips. "When you're done, breakfast will be waiting on you. Courtesy of Logan and I."

She just laughed, her hand slipping off of my abdomen as she brushed past me. "Can't wait to see that."

~*~

Lena

"Logan, all you have to do is ask for help," Jo said, "it's not that difficult."

"Says you," Logan said, "these eggs do suck ass, though."

Jo just raised his eyebrows and leaned back in his chair, making Logan look at him.

"I wasn't going to say it," Jo said.

Logan just rolled his eyes. "Well, I doubt you can cook."

"I know my strengths and weaknesses, I never said cooking was a strength of mine," Jo said, holding his hands up.

"I've tasted worse," I said, smiling at Logan.

"Thank you," he said, shooting me an accomplished smile.

I just smiled and leaned back in my chair, biting down on my bottom lip. Never did I foresee eating breakfast with Jo and Logan in the same vicinity, let alone sitting next to each other.

"You staying tonight?" Logan asked, looking over at Jo.

I just looked over at Jo hopefully. Jo made me feel safe, even if there was a pillow wall separating us.

He just smiled at me and Logan bit back a smile. "You need to let the man stay at home, it's not like he can jerk off in the bed with his prude of a girlfriend."

I spit out my drink, making Jo's eyes go wide.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his lips quirking up into a smile.

"Me?" I asked, wiping the corner of my mouth, "I-I'm fine."

I just shot Logan a glare and he smiled, looking over at Jo. "Speaking of, wh-"

"Thank you for breakfast," I said, standing up, "I-I need to go get dressed."

I placed my plate in the sink and walked into my room, my cheeks burning red. It wasn't like Jo didn't already know I was the most of a prude he'd had, but hearing Logan admit it in front of him made it worse.

I untied my robe and let it pool at my feet, reaching in my closet for something comfortable.

I stopped when I realized Jo rarely ever saw any kind of skin. And Alexis was right, he had to see skin at some point.

Wait until the weekend.

I grabbed out a dress, holding it up. It was simple and comfortable, and it also wasn't too forward. I didn't want to come across as forward.

I slipped into it and looked in the mirror, smiling a small smile. I grabbed a cardigan and put it on, turning off my light.

I walked into the living room and saw Logan and Jo on the couch, fixated on a video game they were playing.

I just leaned against the counter and admired Jo's bare back, his shoulders, the line in his back.

He stood up and walked into the kitchen, his hand brushing mine. "You're good?"

I just cleared my throat, nodding. "Yeah, I'm good."

"I like your outfit," he said, grinning as he opened the fridge.

He looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes trailing down me. My stomach did a somersault, my eyes wide.

He just closed the fridge and smiled, pressing a kiss to my temple before walking back into the living area.

~*~

Alexis

"I can't wait to live on my own."

I just looked at Milo, cocking an eyebrow up. "Yeah?"

He rubbed his head and I leaned against the counter.

"Has Fred thought about moving in?" Mom asked, looking over at me.

Milo just cocked an eyebrow up at me.

"I mean, I'm sure," I said, "I convinced him to bring a box of clothes over."

"I don't want to know how," Milo muttered, making Mom slap his shoulder.

"Mi, I can't even make out the words you're saying," I said, "your voice is so inconsistent."

"Don't be mean, he can't help it," Dad said, pressing a kiss to my head, "we miss you around here."

"I've been gone for a week, Dad," I said, looking back at him with a smile.

"I know," he said, "and I'm hearing something about Fred moving in?"

I just looked over at Mom.

"She's almost twenty," Mom said, cocking her head over.

"I'd feel a bit more secure if he was there," he quietly admitted, making my eyes go wide.

"What?" Milo and I asked at the same time, making Dad just look at me.

"Don't make me change my mind," he said, raising his eyebrows as he walked away.

"Dad just pretty much gave you permission to bone Fred every night," Milo muttered, making me give his chest a good shove.

"Hey, you're grown now, I have no problem throwing down with you."

"Alexis, I could throw you over my shoulder," he said.

"I have a problem with you two throwing down," Mom said, her eyes wide.

"Well, I don't," I said, looking back at Milo.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" Mom asked.

"The boys are taking Lena and I on a road trip," I said, smiling, "to celebrate making it through our first year of college."

"Well that's nice," she said, "where are you going?"

"They won't tell," I said, "but I know it's somewhere tropical."

"Take your sunscreen," she said, "need I take you back to last sum-"

"No," I answered, "you need not."

She just smiled and I pushed myself off of the counter. "I have to go, I promised Fred I'd have a bit of the closet cleared out for his clothes."

Mom just cocked her head over with a smile. "Okay."

"What's that face for?" I asked, grabbing my purse.

She shook her head. "You two, you're so serious."

I just smiled, nodding. "Yeah, we are."

"Have you two, you know," she began, "thought about it?"

I just furrowed my brows together, realizing the thought of Fred forever wasn't something I'd turn down.

~*~

hiii bbs!!! how are u??

im rly loving updating every day, fr. i missed it for the three days that i didn't

I hope ur well 🦋 today's been a rly sunny day and I got to see my fav city so im good

also Jo and Lena ARE SO CUTE I CANNOT HANDLE THEM

Jo and Logan!! their friendship is blossoming and it continues to. u will eventually come to live for logan

also Alexis talking ab Fred??? yes ma'am??? we love them

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THEM ON THEIR ROAD TRIP AND THAT LASTS FOR A FEW CHAPTERS AND UR GONNA BE JEALOUS

hehe ^_^

I love u guys! also HUGGEEEEE shoutout to Zee_the_weird for helping me pick out who plays Malcolm! We know his name is Axel and his Instagram is mood__2.0 so u should go check him out. he's a qt ;) also I know Malcolm is scum of the earth at this point in time to u guys but his time here is not done xoxo

ok welp I love u guys! hope ur day is great. xo

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
4.7K 122 10
This is a collection of shorts stories I've written. I hope you enjoy. (There is no specific genre)
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
2M 71.4K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...