Flower Boy {TaeKook}

Por SugaSkull03

Jungkook, the college bad boy, isn't in the mood for love. He seems like a player, but the truth is, he's nev... Más

Flower Boy
Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- Who's He?
Chapter 3- Curious
Chapter 4- Cookies and ...Kookies?
Chapter 5- Blosoming Friendship
Chapter 6- Can't Believe It
Chapter 7- Shopping Spree
Chapter 8- Surprise Hang Out
Chapter 9- I've Got You
Chapter 10- Pillow Talk
Chapter 11- The Somewhat Date
Chapter 12- Let's Pretend
Chapter 13- I Promise
Chapter 14- Confessions
Chapter 15- All Is Well
Chapter 17- The Party
Chapter 18- Drunken
Chapter 19-Permission
Chapter 20- Come Back Home
Chapter 21- To Myself
Chapter 22- Night In
Chapter 23- Movie Date
Chapter 24- Lunchtime
Chapter 25- Relax, Baby
Chapter 26- Last Warning
Chapter 27- Guess Who
Chapter 28- Let's Try Again
Chapter 29- Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 30- Bye, For Now
Chapter 31- We're Back!
Chapter 32- New Assignment
Chapter 33- All Nighter-ish
Chapter 34- Thanksgiving
Chapter 35- Today's The Day
Chapter 36- Cozy Season
Chapter 37- Let Me Love You
Chapter 38- Morning After
Chapter 39- Fall Fever
Chapter 40- Mornin' Sunshine
Chapter 41- Boys Trip
Chapter 42- Christmas
Chapter 43- Sad Bunny
Chapter 44- Valentines Day
Chapter 45- The Truth
Q&A
Chapter 46- Graduation Day
Author's Note

Chapter 16- Pre-Party fun

19.2K 833 1K
Por SugaSkull03

It was the day of the Halloween party. Taehyung was excited and nervous at the very same time. He was excited to see Bogum, but he was nervous to see how his apology to Jungkook would go.

It was around 9 in the morning, and the party was 8 at night. Tae didn't bother getting dressed, so he stayed in his oversized shirt and short shorts. He pulled out his outfit and laid it out on his bed, along with the other things he needed for the costume. Jimin was showering, so he really didn't know what to do. Bogum was supposed to show up around 10, but that was a whole hour for Tae to wait.

He decided just to lay in bed for a while. He was browsing on his phone when he received a text from Jungkook.

*texting convo*
Jungkookie 🐰💦

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Morning sunshine

Taehyung:
Good morning

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Are you busy atm?

Taehyung:
Nope

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Wanna get breakfast?

Taehyung:
Ooohhhh yes!

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Be ready in 5, I'll stop by

Taehyung:
Sounds good

Seeya in a few :)

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Seeya ;)

*reality*

Taehyung closed his phone and hopped out of bed. He threw on a pair of jean shorts, a large black shirt, and a pair of converse. He combed his hair slightly and put all of his things together. Tae was about to sit on his bed when Jungkook knocked on the door.

Tae ran over and opened the door and let the younger in.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook smiled brightly.

"Morning Kookie!" Tae exclaimed and smiled brightly. He grabbed his wallet and shoved it into his pocket. He and Jungkook walked out of Tae's dorm room.

"Sooooo, where to?" Taehyung asked as he walked with a bit of a skip to his step.

"I was thinking Punk's. They make some bombass waffles and pancakes" Jungkook smiled and tried to keep up with the energetic male he was walking with.

"Sounds great! Are we walking or going on your bike?" Asked Tae as they were making their way down the steps to the front of the building.

"Whatever you want" Jungkook stated.

"Let's take your bike" Taehyung said happily.

"Looks like someone's over their fear of my motorcycle" Jungkook smirked and held the door open for Taehyung.

"Yeah yeah, maybe I am. But maybe I think it makes me look cool, and that's the real reason" Tae giggled and made his way towards Jungkook's bright red motorcycle.

"That mean I look cool on it too?" Jungkook smirked.

"Well, Yeah" Taehyung stated boldly.

"Good to know" mumbled Jungkook with a small smile.

The two boys slipped on their helmets and took their places on the motorcycle. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, and rested his head on the younger's back.

It only took a couple minutes for the boys to park across the street of the small café. Tae slipped of his helmet and placed it with Jungkook's. He looked both ways, and almost stepped out into the street, but a pair of arms stopped him quickly. Before he could even say anything, a large truck rushed passed the two.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide. He gasped and gripped onto the arms that were holding him.

"J-Jungkook. Oh my god" he was shaking a bit and leaned into the younger's touch.

"It's alright, you're safe" Jungkook said comfortingly. He loosened his grip on Tae, but slid his arms down to his waist. Tae blushed slightly, and smiled.

"Let's go now" Jungkook said. Tae and Jungkook started walking across the street, making sure that there were no cars coming.

They entered the café and went to the front counter to look at the breakfast menus.

"Whatcha gonna get Tae?" Jungkook asked. He leaned his chin on the elders shoulder, as he was still holding onto his waist.

"I was thinking the blueberry pancakes" Tae stated, blushing again, but keeping his eyes on the menu.

"Good choice, I'll get the same thing then" Jungkook stated.

They waited for a minute, and then ordered their food. Once they were done, they found a seat and waited for their breakfast patiently.

"So Jungkook, you're coming to the Halloween party tonight, right?" Tae asked and swung his legs slightly.

"I'm not too sure. I might cause I don't have any plans" Jungkook said. Obviously Jungkook is going. He wants to see how much Tae really wants him to go.

"Come on, you gotta come. I worked hard on my outfit really hard, and you gotta see it in all of its glory" Tae pouted.

"You could just send me a picture" Jungkook laughed slightly.

"Yeah, but it'll be cuter in person" Tae huffed cutely. "And besides, Jimin and Yoongi are gonna be hanging out all night, why would I wanna be a third wheel? That's just lame. And it makes me look like a looser that has no friends."

"That's not true. You could socialize with others and make new friends" suggested the younger.

"But what if I don't want new friends. What if I wanted to hang out with you tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"Then maybe I'll just have to go" Jungkook smiled at Tae as his eyes lit up.

"You're gonna come?" Tae asked excitedly.

"Tae, I was messing with you the whole time. I've been planning on going since word was out about it" Jungkook smirked slightly.

"Hey! You meanie! I got all sad for no reason then" Tae crossed his arms and pouted again.

"Awe don't pout Tae. We will hang out tonight, I promise" Jungkook stated and smiled.

"Good, no backing out" Tae said and sat up straight.

Just then a waitress brought over their pancakes. Tae's eyes widened and he could swear there was drool coming down his chin.

"They taste better than they look" Jungkook said with a mouth full of the fluffy pancakes.

"I bet they do" stated Tae as he dug in himself.

...

The two finished and made there way back to the dorm building. Jungkook still didn't know that Bogum was coming soon, mostly because Tae forgot to tell him, and maybe because he didn't want Jungkook to get mad.

"Tae, I think this is the first time I've seen you in all black. And I've gotta say, you look damn fine" Jungkook stated confidently. He set his helmet down and took Tae's too.

"Yeah, I don't wear all black a lot. But when I do, I feel it compliments me somewhat." Tae said as he looked down at his clothes.

"Somewhat? Again, you really don't give yourself enough credit sometimes" Jungkook chuckled and moved towards the elder. Tae blushed lightly and looked away from the male who was moving closer to him.

"I mean, come on, the black material contrasts perfectly with your light skin. And let me just say, it makes your legs look hella nice."

"Oh shut up Jungkook" Tae giggled and hit the younger's chest lightly in a playful manner.

"Wanna play, tiger?" Jungkook growled slightly.

"Sure thing, bunny" there was a slight pause before Tae started giggling. "But only if you can catch me!" Tae suddenly started running, and Jungkook wasted no time in chasing after the elder male.

Tae ran fastly, trying to escape the boy chasing him. The air was filled with giggles and laughter as the two were running around.

Soon enough, as Tae guided Jungkook back towards the front of the building, he was caught by the one chasing him.

"Got ya now Tae" Jungkook smirked playfully and held onto Taehyung tightly.

"Yeah, I guess you did. You win" Tae said with a smile.

"What do I win?" Asked Jungkook, who was curious at what Taehyung would say to him.

"Uhhhhhh, I dunno. I'll have to think about it. But for now, you can have bragging rights" Tae said. He crossed his arms and looked up at the younger.

"Ah, that's too boring. I'll be looking forward to whatever you come up with" Jungkook smiled at Tae. "But actually for now, I'll take you as my prize" Jungkook said. And before Tae could say a single word, Jungkook lifted him over his shoulder.

"Yah! Jungkook put me down!" Tae yelled slightly. He was trying hard to suppress his giggling, but it wasn't working too well.

"Nope! You're mine!" Jungkook said and held onto Tae even tighter, making sure he won't fall from his grip.

"Oh whatever!" Tae shouted in disbelief.

"Don't lie, you know you like it!" Jungkook said and laughed.

Taehyung's face turned crimson red at the comment. Again, his muscle kink, and this was not helping his cause at the moment.

"Jeon, I'll end you" Tae said in a playfully angry tone.

"Mmhmm, keep saying that sweetheart" Jungkook chuckled and walked towards a bench. He slowly moved Tae from his shoulder to his lap as he sat down. Taehyung didn't mind his place on the younger's lap. He even put his arms around his neck.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have nice eyes?" Asked Tae as he looked into Jungkook's brown orbs.

"No, not really" Jungkook said and smiled.

"Well I guess I'll be the first then" Tae giggled. "You have beautiful eyes Jungkook"

"And you have a beautiful face"

"W-What?" Tae stuttered slightly, caught off guard by the compliment.

"I said you have a beautiful face. I could look at it all day" Jungkook said sweetly, and a loving smile placed on his lips.

"Why do you always try to make me blush? Cause you do it so damn often" Tae chuckled and felt his cheeks heat up.

"Cause you're cute when you're flustered"

"Yeah ok" Tae said and rolled his eyes

"If I was lying, I wouldn't try to make you blush so damn much, would I?" Asked the younger.

"Well, I guess you've got a point. But keep it to a minimum, please. People will think we're dating"

"Let them think it then" Jungkook stated boldly. Tae's eyes widened slightly as he looked into Jungkook's perfect brown eyes.

"Wouldn't it bother you?"

"Not at all" Jungkook said and tightened his grip on Tae's waist. Tae just replied with a cute smile.

They sat there for a moment before someone caught their attention.

"TaeTae?! Is that you?" Yelled someone from a couple yards away. Taehyung looked in the person's direction immediately knowing who it was.

"Bogummie!" Tae squealed and broke away from Jungkook, who was left dumbfounded.

His eyes followed the boy as he ran to another male standing not too far away.

"I missed you!" Taehyung yelled as he jumped into the other males arms.

"I missed you more Tae! It's just not the same without you!" Bogum said, hugging Tae tightly. He truly missed his bestie with all of his heart.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Tae said excitedly, still holding onto Bogum.

"I'm glad you let me come. I still feel bad about everything" Bogum confessed. He would be lying if he said otherwise. He lost quite a bit of sleep over the fact that he hurt Tae so badly.

"Don't worry, Gum, I'm not mad anymore" Tae stated as he pulled away from the hug.

"That's good, cause I couldn't live with myself if you were mad at me" Bogum said and smiled. Tae kissed his cheek and hugged him again.

"I won't be able to stay mad at you forever Gummie, I promise." Stated Tae. Taehyung wanted the hug to last longer, but the two were interrupted by a cough from someone else.

Tae looked up and saw Jungkook standing there confused and curious. Tae pulled away from his best friend quickly and recomposed himself.

"Oh, right uh, Jungkook this is Bogum. And Bogum this is Jungkook" Tae smiled awkwardly and hoped for the best.

"Nice to meet you, Bogum" Jungkook stated firmly and extended his hand for the other male to shake.

"You too, Jungkook" Bogum shook Jungkook's hand.

Tae stood there and watched their interaction. It looked like they weren't going to rip each others throats out, so that was a good start.

"Great! Now you both know each other!" Tae smiled brightly. "Bogum, I'll show you around then. And Kook, I'll see you later." Tae stated.

"Bye Tiger" Jungkook said as he ruffled Tae's hair and pecked his temple. He smiled at the elder and walked off to his motorcycle to go ride around for a little while since he didn't have anything better to do.

"Bye Bun!"Tae called out and waved cutely, which caused Jungkook to smile.

"Bun?" Bogum asked as Tae turned to him.

"It's short for Bunny, cause his smile reminds me of a bunny, so that's one of his nicknames."

"Ah, alright" Bogum nodded slightly. "Now, where to first?" Bogum asked.

"I'll show you around the main campus and then the dorms and stuff" Tae said and took Bogum's hand. He missed holding hands with someone all the time, so he was definitely going to take the opportunity to hold Bogum's hand while he was visiting. Sadly, he was only staying for two days. He was going to leave the day after the party because of his work schedule.

"Alright, sounds good. Take me away" Bogum smiled and Tae returned one.

...

Jimin and Tae were currently getting ready for the party. It was 6 o'clock, which meant they had about two hours. And since Tae has to do Jimin's makeup and hair, he wanted to get an early start.

Jungkook only really needed to get dressed and style his hair, since he chose a simple costume. Bogum also had a simple costume, he was going as a stoner, so he really only needed some tie dye and he was golden.

Bogum was currently in the dorm bathrooms, while Jungkook and Yoongi were in their own dorm room, and Jimin and Tae were in their room.

"So, hows everything with you? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever." Jimin said and chuckled. Tae was combing his hair out of his face in preparation for doing his makeup.

"Everything's going alright. I've been hanging out with Jungkook a lot in my spare time." Tae said as he started Jimin's makeup.

"Really? How's that going? He being nice?" Jimin asked.

"Actually, he's been really great. He's not what everyone makes him out to be. I mean, he has his days. But he's never done anything to me" stated Taehyung.

"Well that's good, I hope you guys will become even closer" Jimin said and smiled at Taehyung.

"I do too. But... there is something I wanna talk to you about. And it needs to stay between us" Tae said seriously.

"Oohhh tea time, hit me with it" Jimin said excitedly.

"Ok well, I think I might like Jungkook. Like, boyfriend kinda like" Tae said and blushed.

"Oh my god, really? Tae that's fucking adorable. You guys would compliment each other so well." Jimin said happily. He could tell Tae had something for Jungkook, but never really said anything.

"I'm just not one hundred percent yet. I've actually been thinking about it a lot lately." Tae bit his lip lightly.

"Well Tae, I think of you truly do like him, just go for it. The worst he could do is say no, and I'll buy you as much ice cream as you need to cope with rejection. But I'm sure I won't need to do that though." Jimin chuckled slightly.

"I guess you have a point. But I just don't know." Tae stated as he was working on Jimin's super extra eyeshadow.

"Don't rush it, if you don't know, than you just don't know. It's not healthy to make yourself have feelings for people" Jimin said. He's had his time of figuring that out, and he didn't wanna watch Tae go through it.

"I know Chim, don't worry" Tae said reassuringly with a bright smile.

When they finished their conversation, Bogum entered the room.

"How's it going in here?" Bogum asked as he flopped onto Tae's bed, but making sure not to disturb the supplies on the blankets.

"It's going pretty well. I just have to do the eyeliner and then lipstick yet, but then I'll be done with Chiminie, and I'll start on mine." Tae stated happily.

After another 10 minutes, Tae finished Jimin's makeup. They decided on putting on the dresses right before the left.

Bogum tilted his head enough to see Jimin's face and what Tae had just finished.

"Wow Tae, your makeup skills have improved a lot! I still remember when you couldn't even blend your eyeshadow right." Bogum chuckled as Tae shot him a look.

"Like you could do any better Gum" Tae scoffed playfully and rolled his eyes.

"Oh I'm kidding, you know that it's a joke Tae" Bogum laughed slightly and smiled at Tae. Jimin chuckled listening to the two males bicker playfully.

"Oh whatever Gum, I practiced hard, and now I'm here, so piss off." Tae said and laughed a little.

Bogum just laughed again and smiled brightly. He truly missed play fighting with his best friend.

Just as Tae set down the brush in his hand, there was a solid knock on the door.

"I have a delivery for a cutie with purple hair" said the voice from the other side of the door.

Tae giggled when he heard the voice. He walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a happy looking Jungkook.

"Hey, it's my lil bun" Tae said with a smile.

"Lil bun?" Jungkook smirked and crouched lower to be right at Tae's ear. "I can show you lots of things that aren't so little" he said with a low whisper so only Tae could hear.

Tae blushed furiously and lost all ability to speak. When he regained his ability to talk again, he almost choked on air.

"Yah! You perv!" He semi yelled and hit the younger's shoulder.

"You know it" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh shut up and come in" Tae said and moved to the side so Jungkook could walk into the room. He was holding two bags full of things.

Jungkook took a seat at Jimin's desk, so he would be right across from Tae as he did his makeup. Jimin was sitting in his bed, and Bogum was on Tae's bed.

"Hey Jungkook!" Said Jimin with a smile.

"Hey Jimin" Jungkook said with a smile, completely ignoring Bogum.

Tae sat at his desk and started gathering all of the makeup products he was going to use. He knew his skin was going to hate him afterwards, so he got a couple face masks so his face wouldn't break out.

"Whatcha got in the bags, Kooks?" Tae Asked as he started applying primer to his face. Bogum was staring at Tae mindlessly, watching him do his makeup.

"Well, I've got energy drinks, and some snacks" Jungkook said as he sifted through the bags he had.

"Ooohhh, snacks, pass me some!" Tae said excitedly. He hadn't eaten anything since he went out for breakfast with Jungkook, and he was starving.

"I've got Takis, Doritos, aaaaannnndddd donuts. Which ones do you want?" Asked Jungkook as he looked up at the elder.

"Of course you had to choose food that would make my hands messy" Tae laughed "I'll pass for now. I don't wanna get any kinda food mixed in with my makeup" Tae pouted slightly.

"Don't worry, I have a solution" Jungkook picked up the chair he was sitting on and moved it over next to Tae. Bogum was siting there watching silently. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked as he took out a Monster and set it on the desk.

"Takis please" Tae said and smiled.

Jungkook opened the bag of Takis and took one out.

"Open up" Jungkook said and held the food up to Taehyung's face.

"You're going to feed me?" Tae asked in a teasing tone.

"Well yeah, I can't let you go hungry" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"I'm not gonna fight you on that one." Tae said and took the spicy chip into his mouth. Jimin giggled and watched at how cute the two looked. He also noticed the glare Bogum was giving Jungkook.

"So Jungkook, how's work going?" Asked Jimin, trying to make the atmosphere less tense.

"It's going alright. Angry people come in a lot, but it is what it is." Jungkook said as he popped a Taki into his mouth. "You guys want anything?" Bogum shook his head, as he still had his eyes fixed on Tae.

"I'll take the Doritos" Jimin answered. Jungkook tossed him the bag and he opened it quickly, wanting to fix his hunger.

"But speaking of work, I need to ask you a favor, Jimin." Jungkook said seriously.

"Me? I mean, it depends what you want me to do" Jimin laughed.

"There's this lady who wants a dancer on her leg, and I need some references" Jungkook said and put another Taki in Taehyung's open mouth.

"Oh, sure. I can help with that" Jimin smiled and ate another Dorito.

"Thanks, you're a life saver" Jungkook chuckled. Jimin just nodded.

Luckily, 30 minutes later Tae was finally done with his makeup.

"How does it look?" Tae asked. He turned to Bogum and waited for his friends opinion.

"Absolutely amazing, well done" Bogum smiled brightly at Tae.

"Thanks Gum!" Tae smiled brightly at his friend.

Tae went to pick up a chip from the bag of snacks Jungkook was holding, but a hand stopped him.

"Open" Jungkook commanded

"I can get it Kook, it's ok" Tae said and smiled.

"I said open" Jungkook stated with a stern voice. Tae could only comply and let his submissive side take over, and open his mouth. Jungkook gave him another chip, and Tae happily chewed it.

"Ok you two" Tae pointed to Bogum and Jungkook "Jimin and I have to change, so out you two go". Tae said and made a hand movement, signaling for them to leave. "Come back in 15 minutes"

"Yes dear" Jungkook said with a smile. He stood up and walked towards the door. "I guess I'm gonna change too then" he stated as he opened the door and left.

"I'll change too now" Bogum said and grabbed a backpack he had sitting on the floor.

As soon as the two boys left, Jimin and Tae started getting ready for the fun night to come.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

184K 8K 28
Taehyung is an 18 years teenager that gets a lot of attention at school recognized as the 'new' and awkward one, but little does everybody know that...
177K 12.3K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
614K 15.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
25.4K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...