Bloodborne Hunter Male reader...

By Mg0MH98

A Hunter that has seen and lived trough everything in his years, a hunter who killed the moon presance and be... More

Prologue A New Waking World
Hunter Info
Harem pt 1
Harem pt 2
Chapter 1 A Strange New World
Chapter 2 A Time of Passing
Chapter 3 The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4 Showing Her My Dream
Chapter 5 A Hunter In UA
Chapter 6 Bomb Training
Chapter 7 A False Alarm, Or A Distraction
Chapter 9 A Petty War And Training
Chapter 10 Red The Color Of Love........And Blood
Chapter 11 The Power Of A Hunter
Chapter 12 An Attack Of Vermin
Chapter 13 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 14 The Training Camp
Chapter 15 A Hunters Love (Lemon-Izumi)
Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child
Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night
Chapter 18 One Hunter Ends All
Chapter 19 A New Home
Chapter 20 New Hunter Tools
Chapter 21 Two Different Worlds But Same Purpose
update on pc situation
Halloween special: A nightmare on UA street
I'm back
Chapter 22 A Time With A Serpent
I need to do other things + teaser chapter
Promoting myself because I'm a piece of shit
Legion's Influence
Why I don't update.

Chapter 8 An Attack Of Prey

17.8K 241 292
By Mg0MH98

Thanks for being pacient, I just been busy with college and other things like getting a new pc.

Anyway enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

The morning went as usual, (Y/N) and Izumi woke up, izumi blushed, they both got dressed and made their way to UA and walked to their class. The teacher however was not planning any work for today, or so it seemed.

(Y/N) Pov

I was sitting at my desk not wanting to enguage in conversation, when suddenly Mina sat on top of my desk.

Mina: "Sooo! Hunter, why do you hide your face?"

I looked up at her

(Y/N): "The beasts in Yharnam were many, the hunter's attire is one of the standard articles of hunter attire fashioned at the workshop, accompanied with a short cape to wipe away
blood. A fine piece of hunter attire that provides stable defense to anyone facing Yharnam's beastly threat. Allows one to stalk beasts unannounced, by cover of night."

Mina along with everyone else were staring at me with a pale face, After a moment of silence everyone regained their composure.

Mina: "O-oh...... Anyway! I wanted to ask you something...."

(Y/N): "Go on"

Mina: "Do you have a girlfriend"

The room went silent, I looked over at izumi and saw her look slightly jealous, I chuckled

(Y/N): "No, I have not"

I then noticed every girl in class grow a smile except for izumi.

Mina: "Well I do yo-"

Before mina could ask anymore questions Iida ran to us, All the while talking

Iida: "MINA! PLEASE GET OFF THE DESK!"

Mina however did not

Mina: "Jeez why are you always so strict?"

Iida: "I AM NOT! I JUST CARE FOR THE EQUIPMENT USED FOR FUTURE HEROES!"

Iida was explaining while doing strange gestures with his hands

(Y/N): 'Strange, not even the madmen would act this way'

Eijira: "Man you need to chill out"

Sero: "Yeah, and what's up with those hand movements?"

The class then laughed at Iida's strange behavior, I just let out a chuckle escape my lips.

After a while the techer came in.

Aizawa: "Ok! listen up, today we'll be having environment training, get your costumes and meet me at the bus."

Aizawa came in and informed us that we'll be making our way to the 'bus' after getting settles next to izumi and decided to close my eyes.

Izumi Pov

I sat next to hunter, After a conversation about my quirk with tsu and explaining why eijira's quirk dosen't need to be flashy, I started hearing singing. I turned my head to hunter and noticed his eyes closed.

_This is what you're singing, also video not mine_

After a while the song started getting more disturbing, I along with everyone elso became quit and stared at hunter as he sang. The song was powerful and me along with everyone elso could hear the instruments playing.

Hunter: "PALEBLOOD WILL GUIDE YOUR WAY"

Hunter: "EMBRACE THE CHANGES AND BE CONSUMED"

Hunter: "BLEACK BELLS THAT CHIME DISMAY"

Hunter: "ECHO THE CRIES OF THE PALEBLOOD MOON"

After that hunters voice stared to sound more disturbing along with the song

Hunter: "TEETH TEAR AND REND"

Hunter: "MEAT MAIM AND END"

Hunter: "TEETH TEAR AND REND"

Hunter: "MEAT MAIM AND END"

Hunter: "CUREL AND BRUTAL THE BLADES OF THE BEAST"

Hunter: "CARVE AND CLATTER AND CLEAVE"

Hunter: "BATHED IN BLOOD OF THE DAMNED, DESEASED"

Hunter: "THROUGH THE WITHERED AND WEAVE"

Once the song finished no one said a word, we all just stared at hunter, scared

(Y/N) Pov

I opened my eyes and was met with everyone staring at me.

(Y/N): "Is something the matter?"

Uraraka: "W-well y-you were singing a song and....."

Jiro: "It was dark and...... disturbing"

(Y/N): "I..... apologize for that, after my time in Yharnam I grew to be mostly alone"

I received sympathetic looks from everyone, after a quiet time we arrived at our destination

We made our way into the giant dome and were met with a strange person in while with a black glass like head. The person now named 13 explained about safety and rules, however a portal opened at the centre of the floor below us. Aizawa told us to stay back however the portal seperated us, after a minute I found myself surrounded by villains.

'Villain': "So you ready to die?"

I simply chuckled which confused them. I took out my weapons.

The Saw Cleaver

and The Hunter Blunderbuss

The villains were taken aback by my weapons, after transforming my cleaver.

(Y/N): "Let the hunt begin"

I ran at the crowd of villains.

_Start at 1:39 stop at 2:01_

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) battling beasts while Eijira watches and thinks how manly he's being_

3rd Pov

The battle waged on some villains saw the fight between (Y/N) and the other villains, after what they witnessed they started to run. The class didn't know what they were running from, until they noticed (Y/N) killing no slaughtering the villains, everyone who saw this immediately gone pale with terror.

(Y/N) Pov

I slashed and carved the villains, after only one was left, I walked up to him while he was begging for his life.

'Villain': "PLEASE STOP! I'LL TURN MYSELF IN! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T KILL ME!"

The villain begged with tears in his eyes and blood spilling from his wounds

(Y/N): "You're pathetic, to kill one's who are weaker than you, yet begging for mercy when showing none, you made your choice and it marked your grave"

I put the barrel of my hunter's blunderbuss to his head and looked into his eyes with a cold unforgiving look and fired. The villain's head exploded, splattering blood across the ground.

I looked towards the other and they all were staring at my blood drenched form. The villain with the severed hands all over his body was shaking, however he regained his composure.

'hand villain': "Well well you are a natural killer, why not join the league of villain's?"

(Y/N): "I will not"

The hand villain was taken aback by this

'hand villain': "BUT WHY!?! YOU CLEARLY AREN'T A HERO!!"

I chuckled at his childish behavior

(Y/N): "I am no hero nor villain. I am a Hunter"

The villain was puzzled but shook his head

'hand villain': "Oh well then NOMU KILL HIM!!!!"

I looked over to my right and spotted a strange beast facing all might. The strange thing he called nomu rushed at me and thrown a punch. I just stood still awaiting his strike.

3rd Pov

The nomu's fist colided with the hunters chest. after a moment of silence the hunter chuckled surprising everyone. Nomu's punch didn't affect the hunter, the hunter did not waver.

(Y/N): "A Carrion Crow has made a greater effect than anyone of your punches could ever hope of achieving"

This angered Tomura even more which caused him to scratch at his neck

Tomura: "Nomu was created to take on all might! you never hope of killing him!"

(Y/N): "Well, let us see if that's true"

(Y/N) grabbed onto nomu's arm and severed it. The nomu screamed in pain, (Y/N) kicked the creature in his stomach which caused the nomu to fly back a good distance. after a minute, the nomu stood back up and began regenerating his arm which caused (Y/N) to raise and eyebrow.

(Y/N): 'So this creature can heal itself.... hopefully it stay alive for a good while'

(Y/N) ran at the nomu while it let out a screech and charged once again. The fight laster a good five minutes, (Y/N) kept dodging, slashing, hacking and shooting at the nomu, the nomu was still fighting with the same speed and strength but (Y/N) knew the battle was taking a toll on the creature making it weaker as the fight waged on. (Y/N) decided he had enough toying around and dashed back.

(Y/N): "It seems I've grown tired of this squabble"

(Y/N) put the weapons away and stood still. What came next shocked everyone even more, (Y/N) was now transformed, with mass amounts of hide, a skinny figure to the extent which you could see his ribs and a giant claw for his left hand, also holding the Beast Claw in his right.

(Y/N) let out a nightmarish creech which Izumi and Bakugo recognized, the creech also caused some debries to be pushed back.

(Y/N) then jumped in the air and pounced on the nomu.

The moment (Y/N) made contact with the creature he dug his claws into the nomu's flesh and started tearing the creature to shreds, after a good minute of slashing and ripping into the thing's flesh, (Y/N) dug his claw into the nomu's brain and turning it to mush, (Y/N) stood up from the corpse and turned back to normal with his hunter's set on. (Y/N) turned to Tomura staring at him in fear but it quickly was replaced with rage

Tomura: "you.....FUCKING HACKER!!!!"

Tomura started running towards (Y/N)

(Y/N) was not fazed by this, when Tomura's hand made contact with (Y/N)'s face tomura smiled, however his smiled was replaced with shock once he noticed his quirk was not affecting him or his clothes.

Tomura: "H-how!? you should be dead!!"

In response (Y/N) grabbed tomura's arm and twisted it, breaking the flesh and making the bone stick out. tomura screamed in pain and held his broken arm while being on his knees. Tomura looked up at the young hunter and what he saw made him freeze in terror. Tomura saw the barrel of the hunter's blunderbuss aimed right at his head, (Y/N) was about to pull the trigger but got distraced by Iida making his entrance. Kurogir warped tomura back into their hideout. (Y/N) grew dissapointed by the escape of his prey, nonetheless he made his way back to the entrance of the dome and walked out. (Y/N) waited for the rest of his class, once they came out he was swarmed with questions.

Sero: "How did you survive that hit!?"

Mineta: "Yeah! Even all might got hurt from his punches!"

Shoji: "What was that thing you turned into!?"

Momo: "Why did you kill these villain's!?"

Eijira: "Why did your clothes return after you turned back!?"

Uraraka: "How did you scream like that!?"

Jiro: "What were those weapons you were using!?"

Iida: "How fast are you!? Judging from what I heard, Faster than all might!!"

Midnight walked over to the class and decided to intervene, after tearing open her sleeve she released a cent that would put (Y/N) to sleep, however this did not affect the hunter, which made Midnight widen her eyes. (Y/N) raised a brow at her attempt, (Y/N) walked over to her.

(Y/N): "What ever you were planning, It is not going to work on me. I can however appreciate the beauty of a woman that is trying to capture me"

(Y/N) said walking away leaving a blushing midnight and a jealous group of girls, Izumi caught up with the hunter and walked alongside him while asking questions about the event. (Y/N) told her that he would inform her once they are at home.

(Y/N) and Izumi made their home, once explaining everything Izumi and (Y/N) spent the rest of the day relaxing, Izumi and (Y/N) made their way to Izumi's bedroom and readied for bed.

Izumi Pov

Izumi: 'I'm glad Hunter's ok, I don't know what I'd do if he'd got hurt. Wait.... do I l-l-love him!?!?'

I looked at his muscular chest and then at his face wich caused me to blush

Izumi: 'I-I mean he's very attractive and very kind to me, e-even when I was quirkless he didn't hate me or made fun of me. I-I think I love him'

I blushed hard being lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped slightly and turned to see hunter.

Hunter: "Izumi is everything alright?"

Izumi: 'H-his caring voice and those eyes, they maybe cold but he clearly cares for me'

Izumi: "Y-yes"

Hunter made his way to my bed and laid on it, after closing his eyes I walked over to him and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know the relationships are slow but in the next chapter or two Izumi will confess to (Y/N) and more transformations.

By the way the timeskips were inspired by Freakskulls93

I know this was kinda short but I don't really know how to write an epic fight scene, and it would take longer with the extra detail with the fight and what's going on.

I also been thinking about/looking at fan concept weapons for bloodborne.

_Not mine_

Let me know If it's a good idea to bring those weapons in the next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
19.1K 1.1K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
185K 7.6K 20
𝘪𝘮·𝘮𝘰𝘳·𝘵𝘢𝘭·𝘪·𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳; 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. Y/n was born quirkless, 2 years afte...
8.8K 300 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...