Dramione:Parents too young

By jade1233213

For a new class the students are put into pairs and given a baby to look after for 3 weeks. Two enemies are p... More

1. New class
2. Suicide is the easy way out
3.soundproof rooms sound appealing
4. Daddy's girl
5. Empty insults
6. Shopping to death
7. Relieving Sexual Frustration
8. I should hate her
9. Forbidden Emotions
10. Slow progress
11. Bitter Jealously
12. This dance we do
13. Someone hates me
14. So close
16. Perceiving Things Differently
17. Confined spaces
18. Loves bitch
19. Gender Confusion Problems
20. Acute Dangers
21. Insanity issues
Thank you
22. Not able to say goodbye
23. Broken hearts
24. Epilogue
SEQUEL???
THE SEQUEL IS COMING
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

15. Saying goodbye

7.3K 141 73
By jade1233213

Malfoy awoke the next morning fairly early due to the pain in his lower back. He squirmed slightly and shifted himself off the sofa and let out a groan as his back gave a sharp jab. He stretched slightly before stumbling into the bedroom and collapsing on the closest bed, which happened to be Hermione's.

'Malfoy?' Hermione mumbled as her eyes slowly opened and searched for the figure on her bed.
'Morning' He yawned as he made his way up the bed to lie down next to her.

Hermione was still half asleep and didn't really have the energy to protest when Malfoy curled up around her though she did raise her eyebrow.

They only stayed asleep for a mere 30 minutes before they heard Ella start to cry rather loudly. Malfoy heard Hermione groan next to him and a smile appeared on his lips. 'You can go deal with Ella, I'm getting some more sleep'

'It's our last day with her you know' She said sadly as she got up and walked over to the crib where Ella was crying dramatically.

'Where do you want to go today?' She said perching on the edge of her bed and rocking Ella in her arms.

'Go?' Malfoy said getting up slightly to rest on his elbows.

Hermione gave him the letter and he looked it over.

'I can't do anything today, I'm training for quidditch'

Hermione blinked and then blinked again. 'Pardon?' She said quietly.

'I'm using today to train' He said rubbing his eyes lightly.

'It's our last day with Ella' Hermione said trying her best to remain calm.

'Yeah but I'm training. God, you take ages to let something click into your mind' He said taking his shirt off and throwing it across the room.

'You're...training?' She said calmly.

'Yes, for the billionth time' He said rolling his eyes and lying back down on her bed and stretching.

Hermione blinked back tears but let one fall as she quickly walked out of the room with Ella in her arms.

Malfoy's gaze became incredibly confused as he got out of bed and followed her.

'What's the matter Granger?' He yelled at her when she reached the door to their room.

She turned round and her face was red with anger and hurt and her eyes were flaming, she walked quickly over to him and came only an inch away from his face.

'Oh I don't know, perhaps because our last day with Ella is going to be spent apart with you on the quidditch pitch'

'It's a magical baby' he said looking at the floor. Hermione's eyes narrowed as she looked at him closely. Her eyes softened and she placed a hand on his arm.

'It's ok to be upset you know?'

'I'm not bloody upset' he yelled throwing her hand off him.

'If you think this is your way of shielding your feelings, your wrong' She snapped at him. 'That's why you trying to avoid spending the day with her, because you don't want to admit to yourself that you've gotten close and you have to say goodbye to her tonight'

'Shut up' He snapped back and sat down on the sofa and put his head in his hands.

'Look, I know it's hard but you're really going to regret it if you don't spend the day with us'

'Fine' He mumbled quietly to himself. 'I'm going to take a shower' and he was out of the living room as fast as possible. Hermione shook her head and went into the bedroom to get ready.

15 minutes later Malfoy strolled out of the bathroom lazily with a towel wrapped around his waist to see Hermione sitting on the sofa reading something that was causing her to nibble on her lip rather nervously.

'What is it?' He asked looking at the paper in her hand.

'The headmaster wants a word with us tomorrow about our inappropriate behaviour in the detention' She said nibbling on her bottom lip.

'Deny everything' He said confidently.

'Is that your answer for everything?'

'Yep, works 95 of the time' He said getting up and going into the bathroom again.

After taking way too long for Hermione's liking to get ready, Malfoy joined her and Ella on the sofa and picked up a list Hermione had written.

'Are these the places you want to go to?'

'They're idea's' Hermione said smiling largely at Ella who was giggling back at her.

'Disney?' He said raising an eyebrow. 'What's that?'

'Oh, a theme park'

'What's that?'

'A park where muggles can go to have fun and go on rides and stuff'

'So it's for muggles?' He said wrinkling his nose in a snobbish manner. 'Let's stick with the wizarding world'

'No, I want Ella to experience something muggle'

'Why torture her on her last day?' He smirked. She shot him a disapproving look and he grinned.

'Well, there must be something on that list you wouldn't mind'

His eyes roamed the list again. 'London?' he said smirking at Hermione. 'Gee, that would be fun, ya know I can barely hold in my excitement'

'I was thinking more doing the tourist spots'

'The muggle spots basically?' He said shaking his head.

'Have you ever been to London to sight see'

'No, but I think after some sessions with a therapist, I'll move on'

'I think it would be a great idea' She said with a slight pout. 'Fine, what's your great idea?'

'A quidditch game'

'Should have never asked you' She said looking down.

'What's wrong with quidditch?'

'Is it muggle?'

'Hey, I don't remember us agreeing on doing something muggle'

'Well I think it would be a good idea'

'I don't' He said adding a sense of finality to his tone.

After sitting in silence trying to think of somewhere to go, a small smile appeared on Hermione's lips as she turned to Malfoy.
'If you come to London...I'll..' She said thinking, Malfoy looked at her highly intrigued. 'Sleep with you'

'I'm not falling for that...again' He said crossing his arms and pouting slightly. 'I know, I'll compromise, we go to New York City'

'It's way too cold there this time of year'

'Oh yeah because London is always hot and sunny' He said sarcastically.

A knock came at the door and she looked at Malfoy pointedly. 'What?'

'Can you please get the door?' She asked sweetly.

'I suppose' He muttered, crossing the room and opening the door to a very excitable looking Claire.

'Good morning my little rays of sunshine' She said throwing her arms around Malfoy and giving him a hug before moving into the room to give Hermione a hug. 'And where are you two off to today?'

'New York' Malfoy quickly said before Hermione could reply.

'New York? It's a bit cold this time of year' Claire said looking unimpressed by Malfoy's idea. Hermione shot him a smug expression and winked.

'Where are you off to then?' Hermione asked.

'Me and Harry can't agree, I want to go somewhere hot and sunny and he wants to go somewhere where its not!'

'Where?' Hermione inquired.

'Scotland' Claire said screwing up her nose at the idea. 'But, I've near as dammit persuaded him to go to New Zealand or somewhere like that. Anyway, better go get the baby ready, I'll see you guys out in the courtyard in 15 minutes ok? Bye' She said swivelling and walking out of their room.

Hermione stuck out her bottom lip and gave Malfoy her best puppy dog eyes and he cracked. 'Fine we'll go to bloody London'

'Thank you and look it's a nice day today, rare but nice.' She said looking outside the window.

15 minutes later they were walking down into the courtyard where everyone else was. Claire wasn't looking too happy while Harry had Josh in his arms and was beaming. Harry, Claire, Ron and Lavender made their way over to Malfoy and Hermione.

'Well, apparently there are a lot of restrictions on where you can go' Claire said sadly. 'So Harry and me are off to Scotland. Yippee' She deadpanned.

'We're off to France' Lavender said squealing.

'Oh Harry, we could go to France' Claire said, nodding eagerly at Harry who looked unmoved.

'Nah I want to go to Scotland' Harry said smiling.

'Where are you going?' Ron asked Hermione as Malfoy was standing grumpily to the side with his arms crossed.

'London'

'How...normal' Lavender said tactfully.

'You mean boring' Malfoy murmured before stalking off towards the Slytherins.

'He's not too happy about it but for once in his life, he is not going to get his way'

'Indeed' Harry said shooting a glare over at the blond Slytherin.

Claire looked intrigued by the way Harry was acting but before she could question him Mcgonagall glided over to where their small huddled group was.

'Write down your names, your child's name and the place where you would like to go and a second choice. Be very specific in where you want to go please, then find me and give me the paper back. You then have an hour to do as you wish while we sort out port keys etc is that clear?'

All five of them nodded as she gave the paper to Ron and strode off.

10 minutes later she closed the door to her bedroom with a soft click after putting down Ella for a quick 1-hour nap.

'She asleep?' Malfoy asked leaning against the arm of the sofa.

'Yeah, it's a big day for her. I hope she wont hate us for waking her up in one hour'

'She'll be ok' He said moving his hair to the side and looking Hermione up and down.

'Well as I've got some spare time, I'll do some homework' She said moving by Malfoy to go and get some books. His hand whipped out and wrapped around her wrist and gave a sharp tug towards him.

'Ow!' She said while rubbing her wrist. 'What was that for?' He didn't say anything; instead he stared at her before leaning in and kissing her.

.....

Harry walked along the corridor with Ron next to him chatting animatedly about quidditch, they were heading to Hermione's living area to see whether she wanted to come and join them for a while to have a chat.

Harry got to Hermione's door and noticed it was open slightly, he shrugged and walked in casually but to stop suddenly as his eyes widened to see Malfoy and Hermione against the sofa kissing passionately. He quickly backed up, barging into Ron in the process and shut the door behind him before Ron could see the contents of the room.

'She wasn't in there' He quickly said.

'But you barely looked' Ron said folding his arms and raising an eyebrow.

'You want me to look again?' He gulped.

'Why don't we both go in?'

'Ok' Harry started shouting loudly and leaning slightly towards the door. 'Lets both go in Hermione's living area to see whether she's there!'

'Why are you shouting?'

'Because. I...errr want the whole corridor to know that we're looking in Hermione's room for her.' Harry said shouting the last few words loudly again. He smiled as Ron gave him a questioning glance.

Ron quickly moved past Harry and into Hermione's living area to see her sitting on the couch lazily. Harry walked in holding his breath until he saw where Hermione was and then started to scan the room for where she had hidden Malfoy.

'Look, she is in here' Ron said turning toward Harry and shaking his head.

'Oh yeah, there she is' he said lamely. When Ron wasn't looking Hermione shot him the most apologetic look he'd ever received and he just shook his head at her.

'Do you want to come to Harry's quarters, Hermione? Claire and Lavender are already there, we thought we'd come and invite you.'

'Oh I would but errm, I have homework to errr do' She said smiling lightly.

Harry gave her a glare before walking out the room followed by Ron who was looking suspiciously between Harry and Hermione.

.....

50 minutes later Malfoy, Hermione and Ella were handed a port key that looked like an ABBA CD. They all touched it and were quickly moved to the middle of London.

Hermione gave a smile and Malfoy just looked plain bored.

They had been put behind a telephone booth near Buckingham palace, which was where Hermione had asked to be placed. Hermione gave a squeal as she pointed at the palace while Malfoy leaned against the railings looking around.

'Malfoy Manor is bigger' He said smugly as he looked around warily.

'Goes with the ego' She muttered while Ella quietly giggled as lots of tourists buzzed around them.

Malfoy started looking down his nose at anyone that happened to stroll pass him except for a pretty blonde who he gave a wink.

'I don't like these muggles, they seem too active for my liking'

'They're happy' Hermione said with a smile as she kissed Ella on the cheek.

He scanned the tourists and looked back at Hermione. 'Nah they're weird. That bloke over there is holding some thing in his hands as he's focusing it on her and then nothing happens, I mean what's with that?'

'He's taking a picture with a digital camera you twit'

'Whatever' he said running his fingers through his hair.

Hermione rooted inside a black bag that she had on her and pulled out a camera. 'You've reminded me. Can you take a picture of me and Ella?' She asked slowly.

'Is this the dig-eee-tal camera thingy?' He said holding the camera in his hands.

'Yes, do you know how a normal camera works?'

'I have a small idea' He said clicking a button, which caused it to flash in his face. 'I hate these damn muggle contraptions.' He turned it over to see a blurred picture on the screen behind. 'What is that?'

Hermione leaned over to the look at the screen. 'That's the picture you just took of yourself'

'Which button did I press for that to happen?' He said highly intrigued.

'That one' she said showing him the one on top. 'Now take a picture please'

He turned the camera so it was facing him and held it at arms length and pulled a pose while clicking the button.

'You idiot' Hermione said barely controlling her laughter. He was staring down at the screen where the picture had shown up of him, he smirked.

'Tell me honestly, is my nose really that big?' He said posing again and taking another picture from a different angle.

Hermione sighed and waited for him to finish playing.

...

During the day Malfoy would 'accidentally' put his hand into Hermione's free one but then would quickly release it when she would turn to look at him.

They were walking down Oxford Street when Hermione heard him try to stifle a laugh at something. She looked up questioningly as he nearly doubled over with laughter.

Ella who was thoroughly enjoying seeing her father laugh, laughed along with him and tried clapping her hands.

'Malfoy, what is it?' She said getting slightly tetchy.

'That guy over there, look at what he's wearing.' He said pointing over the road.

'That's a policeman Malfoy' She said sighing.

'But look at that hat!' He said as he continued to laugh freely. Hermione shot him a withering glance.

'Can you hold Ella for a second? I'm just going to the loo' Hermione said as she went inside the precinct area to a loo. She came back out afterwards to see Malfoy surrounded by 4 girls giggling.

She walked closer to overhear what he was saying. 'Well, I mean it is hard being a single father at this age but I love my daughter and I wouldn't trade her for anything' He said flashing a charming smile at the girls who gave a chorused 'awww' between them. Hermione rolled her eyes and strutted over to him and Ella.

'Hi there' She said giving the girls a glare.

'Who would you be?' Said one of the girls who was very obviously feeling slightly threatened by the presence of another pretty girl.

'Oh no one, I just need to tell Mr Malfoy hear that his boyfriend is on the phone' Hermione grinned as she watched Malfoy's face turn from shock to anger and the girls to look at him confused.

'I'm not gay' He attempted and the girls gave him a smile and said goodbye.

'How could you bloody do that?'

'Are you suggesting there's something wrong with gay people? That's a bit offensive you know.'

'No. Wait, is Potter gay? Oh my goodness, no wonder he hates me, he secretly fancies me' He said looking scared.

'Don't be so self-loving. He doesn't fancy you'

'Fine. Do you even know where those girls were from?'

'Do I care?' Hermione snapped.

Malfoy ignored her tone and carried on. 'Sweden, beautiful girls over there'

Hermione ignored him and started walking.

After visiting Harrods and showing Ella as much as Malfoy could actually handle they sat down for a rest. Hermione started to realise that her daughter was probably more mature than Malfoy as she watched him buy a large hat with a union jack on it.

'This is the most amazing hat ever' He said as he walked over to sit next to Hermione.

'Oh, you wearing something muggle, steady on Malfoy'

'I know Granger, You're jealous. It's ok, I would be too if you had a hat like this' She rolled her eyes and smiled.

'It's starting to get a lot colder, I think we should head back soon'

'Yeah, you're right. I need to disinfect myself from all these muggle germs'

'I'm a muggle and you don't seem to mind'

'Actually, I do mind I just conveniently forget that you're a mud-muggle'

'Thanks' She muttered.

...

'You will leave your child in it's crib and then go to Professor Snape's dungeon for 30 minutes before returning to your living area, collecting your things and going to your normal common rooms. Do you all understand?' Mcgonagall said to a very depressed set of students who sat with their children in the great hall after having a day out.

'I will expect to see you all in the dungeons in 20 minutes. Goodbye' She said turning around just as Pansy burst into hysterical crying and ran out of the room. Everyone very sedately got up and walked slowly towards their rooms in a saddened state.

Hermione opened the door for Malfoy who was carrying Ella in his arms. Hermione took a big breath and put on a big, fake smile.

'Ah well, it's been great parenting with you' Hermione said, her voice cracking at the end. Malfoy stood there emotionless as he sat down and placed Ella on his lap. She giggled happily and looked over at Hermione who was starting to cry silently. Malfoy got up, handed Ella quickly to Hermione and left the room, banging the door loudly behind him.

She let out a shuddering breath and shook her head. After 15 minutes Malfoy had not returned but Hermione decided to ignore his behaviour and make the most of the time she had left with her daughter. She walked slowly into the bedroom laid Ella down softly and kissed her forehead.

'I love you' She said kissing Ella who was smiling.

Hermione's eyes filled with tears as she ran out of the room and out of her living quarters and ran straight into Malfoy who wrapped his arms around her quickly as she cried gently on his shoulders.

The dungeons seemed the most depressing place in the world to the students who sat there either crying or just sitting there in silence. Malfoy and Hermione were on different sides of the classroom, as Malfoy didn't want the students getting any ideas about them, sulking over the loss of their daughter.

They all trudged back slowly their living quarters to collect their things. Hermione watched everyone move about collecting their things and heading straight to their dorms.

She walked slowly along the corridor and arrived at her living quarters but before she could take another step she heard Malfoy yell 'GRANGER!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 50 27
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
263K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
489K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
352K 9.4K 47
Draco and Hermione find themselves in a very unfortunate situation, one where they'll be forced to trust one another with their deepest secrets. Beca...