The Fox Hero

By Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... More

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
Battle Training
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

The Normal Days.

50.7K 1K 1.1K
By Thunder_God_Thor

After the combat training izuku had explained to his sister that he had used kurama's power on a fellow student and she was horrified once she learned why he used it.

She wanted to talk to aizawa to expel such a kid who could harm fellow students but izuku asked her to give a last chance to bakugo and if he is still like that then she can talk with aizawa and nezu.

Izuku was now walking to the school when he saw a large crowd in front of the gates and started walking when his shoulder was grabbed by a rude female reporter who asked " hey all might teaches you right. How does he teach?"

"Why? Do you want to attend school again?" Izuku countered which caused the women to blush and turn red in anger as her colleagues laughed at her.

"Hey, what's your problem,i am just asking a question" she asked as izuku said " What's 'your' problem? I clearly don't want to answer it, don't disturb me." with that he left as the reporter tried to enter behind him, only to be stopped as a 3 barrier fell down and blocked the way.

Izuku walked up the wall to tease them and said " Sucks to be you" hearing their enraged cries, izuku laughed slightly as he jumped down and walked to the class. Aizawa seeing izuku grinned and thought 'heh, nice one kid, it's why i like you more than the others. You got spunk.'

Reaching class izuku sat down on his desk and after some moments aizawa too entered and said " i hope you are rested from the combat training, i took the chance to evaluate your results"

He then looked towards Bakugo with an intense stare and said " Bakugo you've got potential stop acting like a 5 year old kid, and grow up, if such an incident was caused again, you'll be kicked out, even if you have a strong quirk we don't keep those who potentially cripple others, be thankful midoriya had instant healing and that he protected Yaoyorozu or you would have been in jail if he or yaoyoruzu chose to file a complaint in police against you for attempted murder." Bakugo's face lost all color hearing this.

"Midoriya, try to control your emotions, that's the only advice i can give you and Kaminari stop being a coward and at least try to fight before giving up." He said as izuku nodded and kaminari also nodded.

"All right, now with that out of the way, you have an important task.....to pick a class president" Aizawa said with suspense as everyone cheered hearing this and shouted showing their enthusiasm to become the president.

Izuku sighed and mumbled " Troublesome, i hope no one picks me" but momo heard it and said playfully " If i am picked, then i'll make sure to pick you as my vice president, Midoriya-kun"

"You wouldn't" he said narrowing his eyes as momo giggled and he smiled too.

Iida then shouted " I think we should decide this by vote" and everyone agreed, in the end Izuku was the president with 5 votes and Momo was the vice president with 3 votes.

"Man, what a drag" izuku said seeing his name and lazily walked up towards the front of the class as everyone thought 'He's totally not liking it'

"All right, my first order to you all is that no one is to disturb me during my nap and this task is permanent, now my second order, i make Yaoyorozu-san the president and Iida the Vice President, because i prefer cloud watching and sleeping more" izuku said yawning lazily making others sweatdropped.

Then it was decided that momo would be the president with Iida being the vice president.

Later during lunch break, momo, uraraka, Iida and Izuku sat, with izuku eating lunch and uraraka and Iida were watching momo who sat in front of izuku stared at him and was continuosly using her spoon to tap on the table which irritated izuku.

Izuku was growing increasingly frustrated with momo's staring and finally said "Will you stop doing this, Yaoyorozu-san."

"Hmm~ what are you talking about?, Mister I-am-not-a-man-of-my-word" Momo replied pretending to be innocent while the other two watcher their interactions in amusement.

"All right damn it, you troublesome woman, i'll explain to you about my quirk, my quirk-" he was cut off by the siren ringing.

' Security level 3 has been breached please evacuate' a voice came.

The children panicked and ran wild in the cafeteria, pushing against each other, Momo and the others were about to escape too when izuku grabbed momo's hand. She looked at izuku who said " Calm down, if we go in there, we'll be crushed"

She nodded seeing his reasons as it made sense. Izuku then muttered disappointed     "Man, these are heroes in training, seriously this is pathetic, to think instead of assessing the situation they are running wild, putting everyone at a risk"

Momo was quite surprised with izuku's muttering but she knew that deep down she found it to be true.

Izuku then heard Iida shouting "it's just the press calm down " but no one heard it.

He then turned to momo and said " If i silence them can you tell them it was just the press breaking in?"

She nodded as izuku said " All right here goes" he closed his eyes and said ' Kurama, let's show some of your blood lust'

'Okay' kurama said channeling it to izuku who immediately let it flow out. Everyone Stopped suddenly feeling scared as an aura of death spread around them, no one was able to move as izuku nodded towards momo and lifted the pressure, who made a loudspeaker and said "Please calm down everyone this was just the press breaking in" and just like that she was successful in calming them.

"So class prez, how does it feel completing your first job?" Izuku asked as she smiled and said " It feels good"

They both then walked to the class unaware that the gates had been crushed signifying the use of a quirk and a job of a villain, because something like this could not be done by some civilains, with the teacher investigating the cause behind the barriers being destroyed.

With the teachers, Nezu said " This must be a job of someone else, ordinary civilians don't have such a quirk" as he looked at the barriers waste.

"I know, it's like someone instigated it" Aizawa said frowning.

"We must get to the bottom of this, the students safety is our top priority" Midnight said seriously as everyone nodded and Nezu said " wisely said, miss kayama, we must do everything to keep the students safe, Ectoplasm take hound dog's help and investigate"

Ectoplasm, another pro hero and a teacher at U.A nodded as he walked away.

After sometime, Aizawa entered the class and said " For the foundational heroic studies today, it was decided that a three man supervised team comprising of me, all might and somebody else would be made today"

Everyone rose a brow except izuku who sleeping.

"What will be doing sensei?" Sero asked as he raised his hand to draw attention of aizawa.

"Rescue training" Aizawa replied, he then pressed a button on the remote as costumes came up and said " It's your choice to wear your costumes today, the place we are going to is a little far so we'll go there by bus"

Izuku was the last to get up from his seat and walk out, but he chose to wear P.E uniform, he had a feeling it would be damaged again, so why should he wear it.

He walked to the bus outside and stood in line as Iida whistled and got everyone to go in, Momo looking at izuku rose a brow and asked " Midoriya-kun, why the P.E dress?"

"It would've been a drag to wear my costume and it was easier to wear the P.E dress, so i wore it" Izuku replied as he stroked his chin.

"Why are you so lazy, midoriya-kun?" Momo asked tiredly as she rubbed her forehead.

"Just wait, someday I'll show you how great it is living life like me" izuku said to her.

"As if i would ever enjoy lazing around like you, mister I-am-not-a-man-of-my-word" she replied

Izuku sighed tiredly as he said " Will you let that go already, and for your information, that was not my fault that the alarm rang at the exact moment i was about to explain my quirk to you"

"No, i won't let that go and midoriya-kun, if you would've been a man of your word and explained it to me earlier, then you never would've to explain your quirk in the break time, so that is your fault" Momo said nodding to herself as she spoke.

"You two can finish your lover's quarrel later, we have to go the bus now" Mina said slyly as momo blushed and said " He. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend"

"Man, what a drag" Izuku said ignoring them as he walked forward until his eye widen and Aizawa said " Midoriya, what's wrong?"

"Shit" izuku said as everyone looked at him and he ran back in U.A at blinding speed. After some seconds he returned and said " I was just about to forget my sleeping bag in class"

Everyone fell anime style as they shouted at him "YOU WENT BACK FOR THAT!!"

Izuku turned to aizawa giving him an eye smile he said " Mr.Aizawa, i found yours and brought it too, in case we need to use it."

Aizawa grinned and said " Good job, and just for that you're getting plus ten marks in your mid year exam"

"Eh??!" Everyone shouted as Aizawa said "get on the bus, we are wasting time"

Everyone then got in the bus one by one with izuku sitting in the seat near the window with momo beside him and behind them sat Todoroki with uraraka beside him.

In less than a minute after boarding the bus, izuku fell asleep which made everyone sweatdrop.

Tsuyu then said to Iida " Iida-chan, your quirk is name is engine, does that mean it works like an engine or your just named it after that"

"Yes it does, i mean, i have gear system too, my max is 3rd gear and in that i can go very fast" Iida explained proudly.

"Man, that quirk is flashy, i'm kinda envious, unlike that my hardening quirk is not that flashy" Kirishima said as he hardened his arm.

"Kirishima-san, you should not be disheartened, you are an aspiring hero in training and with this prestigious school's help, you can become a great pro hero" Iida said moving his hands robotically.

"My navel laser is both strong and flashy too, definetly pro material" Aoyama said as he smiled

"Though too bad that you get a stomach ache after using it" Mina teased.

"If we are mentioning about Flashy and strong types then you should definetly mention, Midoriya, todoroki and Bakugo" Kirishima said

"Bakugo's always angry and violent, so he won't be very popular" Tsuyu said as Bakugo jumped and yelled " you bitch! I'll be popular too"

"See?" Tsuyu pointed at bakugo to prove her point.

"It's been a week and yet we all know you're personality is like crap steeped with sewage" Kaminari said

"What the hell kinda vocabulary is that" Bakugo shouted.

"What a vulgar conversation" Momo said as she put a hand on her mouth, just then the bus hit a rock and everyone moved, Izuku who was leaning on the window and sleeping fell on momo's shoulder,the latter surprised and blushing.

"Man, but midoriya and todoroki would be damn popular, you know both have cool quirks with midoriya being more like a ninja along with that mysterious face of his, why does he even hid it?" Kirishima said and then wondered the last part.

Everyone looked at izuku who was sleeping on momo's shoulder and mina said " aww what a cute couple"

Momo blushed and mina along with jiro and uraraka clicked pictures and said "Blackmail material"

"Anyways, yaomomo-chan, aren't you curious about his face?" Asui said

"It's his privacy, i can't invade that" momo said

"Imagine if he has bucky teeth" kaminari said

"Or if he has giant lips" mineta added

"Or if has black spots on his faces" Sero said

"Or if he has a butt chin" Kirishima added crumbling momo's defense to not invade her friends privacy.

"So are you in yaomomo?" Mina asked

"B-but...okay" she agreed sighing.

Everyone gathered around izuku and momo with trembling hands slowly reached for izuku's mask and grabbed it with two of her fingers, everyone tensed and gulped and just as she was about to pull it.

Aizawa announced " We are here get off" and she panicked and let go as izuku woke up and saw everyone looking at him as he asked " what? Why is everyone here?"

"N-nothing!" They replied running out of the bus.

"Hm? That was strange, but anyways, thank you for letting me sleep on your shoulder.... yaoyoruzu chan" izuku teased and laughed as she turned a little red, and both of them got out of the bus

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
74.7K 2.8K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...
1.5K 42 6
Izuku Midoriya has gone rogue! Not in the evil way, but he has literally gone rogue from his post. Escaping from captivity of the Nine Tails, he end...
863K 35.3K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...