Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 16

1.8K 54 8
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Another update!
Thank god it's Friday, yay! Enjoy;

*Jamie's POV*

I wake and roll over, expecting Dakota to be next to me but she isn't. I hop up out of bed, using the toilet before getting dressed and wondering off downstairs to find my two girls.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear them in the kitchen with Samina. Her and Dakota are chatting away and Dulcie tries to join in every now and then. I stand and listen to them.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Sam asks her and I imagine her blushing it response to her question, it makes me chuckle quietly. "We did thank you.. he gave me this" Dakota says and I watch her show Sam the ring, Dulcie leans over to look too and she gasps. "'Kota that's weally pwetty" Dulcie claps as Sam and her smile.

"That's beautiful.. a promise ring right?" Sam grins admiring the ring before going back to making breakfast. "A promise ring" Dakota nods, smiling shyly. Dulcie leans back over Dakota, stroking her finger over it. "I love it" she smiles up at Dakota and she leans down to kiss her head gently, "me too sweetheart"

I walk into the kitchen and kiss Dakota's head. "Morning ladies" I say, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as I lean and kiss Dulcie's head gently. "Hi daddy" she says sweetly, hugging me before going back to eating her breakfast.

"Morning dear, would you like breakfast?" Sam smiles at me and I nod "Please, whatever Dakota's having" I say, looking down at my girl as she smiles up at me shyly. "Morning.." she says softly, leaning to kiss my cheek gently.

I rub her shoulder with my hand and take a seat next to her. "Gwanpa is outside daddy" Dulcie informs me with her with her mouth full, making Dakota giggle at her then they both look to me. "What's he doing outside? And you shouldn't talk with your mouth full baby" I say and she giggles shyly. "I sorry daddy"

""He's working on one of the cars in the garage" Sam rolls her eyes and I laugh at her. "Would you two want to take us back to the airport later? We can all go for lunch somewhere together first" I ask Sam as she puts breakfast in front of me and Dakota.

"That sounds wonderful! Dulcie, Shall we go see what mess grandpa's making?" She asks her, I watch as Dulcie takes her last spoonful of cereal and hops down from her chair running towards Sam. They wonder outside together and I turn to Dakota.

"Did Dulcie wake you this morning?" I ask as we tuck into our breakfast. "She did.. we laid in our bed for a bit but I didn't want to wake you so we came down and your dad and Sam were already up so we sat with them" she smiles, taking my hand and kissing it gently before continuing her breakfast.

"You could've just woke me baby... I wouldn't have minded" I finish my breakfast and drink the rest of my coffee. "We both had a late night, I wanted to let you sleep in" she shrugs and leans up to kiss me gently, before taking our plates away and tidying down. "You don't have to do that" I say, watching as she start washing all the pots. She puts them all on the drainer and then wipes down the top where we ate.

"It's done now" she grins, walking into my open arms. I kiss her gently as Sam comes back in. "Oh you didn't have to clear up for me I could've done it!" She sighs, smiling at Dakota softly who smiles shyly. "It's okay, I wanted to help" she says, kissing my cheek gently with her arms around my neck as I stroke the bottom of her back.

"Oh Jamie, this lovely lady is for sure a keeper" Sam says, laughing softly. "I know she is" I grin kissing Dakota on the lips as she grins at me and Sam. "I'm going to get changed" she says, pecking my lips again before walking out of my embrace and going off upstairs.

Once everyone is ready we all go out to do a spot of shopping and then for lunch. I decided to take everyone to the restaurant me and Dakota went to the night before. Dulcie insisted she sat next to Dakota, and she's currently helping her colour in the picture she got from the children's area.

Seeing them getting on so well together just melts my heart. Dakota adores her like she's her own, I can't help but smile as I watch them. My dad and Sam are having a heated conversation about the car my dad's been working on in the garage. I laugh at them before turning my attention back to Dakota and Dulcie.

"Do you want daddy to cut your pizza up so it isn't too hot baby?" I ask Dulcie as her dinner gets put in front of her. "No fanks daddy...'kota can you do it pwease?" She looks to Dakota who nods, smiling as she slices her pizza into six slices. "Fank you!" Dulcie grins, tucking into her food straight away.

we all do the same, enjoying our meal with a little bit of conversation flowing between us all.
"So Dakota... would you like to have children?" Sam asks her and she blushes slightly. "I'd love nothing more" she replies, taking my hand into her hand, stroking it softly.

"We're both just started filming again. I have Robin Hood and Dakota started Suspiria the other week, so maybe right now isn't a good idea" I say, Sam and my dad nod. "You'll both make the most beautiful children" She gushes at us making Dakota giggle.

---
*Dakota's POV*

We've just got back to our place in LA, Jamie and I take the bags inside as Dulcie sulks behind us. She's sad we had to leave grandpa, I'm just not sure what to say to help her be happier.

I watch as she goes straight to her room, I turn to Jamie and pout. "She's so sad about leaving" I put our bags down "I know.. she'll be Okay soon" he kisses my pout gently and I smile.

"Thank you for taking me away.. I loved it" I lean against him, wrapping my arms around him "I loved it too baby.." he says, pecking my lips again. "I think I might order us some food, it's a little late now, Dulcie needs to have a bath and we need to get sorted for bed too" Jamie says as we pull away.

"Sounds good to me.. I'm going to check on Dulcie, you order something" I say, wondering off to Her room. I knock on the door gently. "Who's there?" She says. "It's 'kota " I say pushing the door open slowly. "Hello" she smiles a bit at me. "are you okay" I wonder over to sit on the edge of her bed.

She sighs a bit and shakes her head. "Don't want to leave daddy and 'Kota" her bottom lip trembles gently and my heart breaks at the sight of her so upset. I pick her up gently and hug her.

"You're staying with us tonight sweetheart.. but you have to go back to your mummy tomorrow.. you can see daddy and me whenever you want to though" i stroke her Back to sooth her.

"Don't want too" She says, crying softly into my shirt. I lay down and lay her beside me, softly stroking her back for comfort. "You don't have to cry.. you can come back here whenever! And we can play with Zep, we can play outside in the pool when it starts to get warmer out there. There's so much fun we can have" I kiss her head gently as she stops crying.

"Okay 'kota" she giggles a little, wiping her eyes. "Daddy hates seeing his baby girl so upset, Shall we go find him and give him a hug?" I wrinkle my nose at her and she nods, jumping down from her bed and taking my hand.

We wander through to the living room where jamie is sat down on the sofa. Dulcie runs over to him and wraps her arms around his neck. "Sorry daddy" she kisses his cheek and my heart melts at the sight of them. "What you sorry for baby girl?" He picks her up and she cuddles into him. "Being sad" she watches me as I sit next to them both.

"Why you sad?" He pouts, looking at me as I smile shyly at him. "Don't want to leave daddy and 'kota" her bottom lip starts to tremble again, and I stroke her cheek gently. "But 'Kota said I can come here whenever" she giggles a bit and Jamie smiles.

"She's right, you can. All you need to do is tell mummy you want to see daddy and she'll phone me to come and get you" he kisses her head gently before wrapping an arm around me and kissing me gently on the lips. "I will" Dulcie replies looking from me to her dad before hopping down from his lap and running to play in her room.

"You're amazing with her" he kisses my head gently and pulls my closer to him. "I try to be" I smile shyly, leaning to kiss him gently. "I ordered us all pizza and chips" he says, locking his fingers with mine. "Yum! I'm going to sort our bags out.. then I need to sort some stuff to take with me for filming.. they need me to leave town for a few weeks don't they" I pout and he holds me closer.

"Don't remind me.. how am I going to cope without you" he chuckles softly. "We can FaceTime babe.. I wish you didn't have filming you could've come with me" I pout, getting up.

"I know.. luckily it's only a few weeks baby" he says, watching as I walk to our bags. "Yes, and it's the last lot of filming" I call to him "and that means you would've finished both films right?" He says, coming over and helping me load the washer, "yeah that's right"

Once we've unpacked everything and sorted washing out, dinner arrives so we sit at the table to eat. Dulcie seems like she's in a better mood. We clear away once we've ate and then Jamie baths Dulcie and gets her settled. I kiss her head and say goodnight before she follows jamie into her bedroom.

Whilst waiting I go to our room, get ready for bed and get into bed, just as Jamie comes through. "You okay baby?" He strips to his boxers and climbs into bed.

"Yeah I'm okay.. are you?" I smile shyly, kissing his cheek before wrapping myself around him. He nods, kissing me gently on the lips. "Can we talk about something??" I turn to face him, laying on my side with my head on the the edge of my pillow. He copies the way I'm laying, so we're looking at each other "Of course baby.. what's wrong?"

I smile at him, how caring and protective he is over me. "Nothings wrong.. I just need to speak with you about something" I say, gazing at him. "I'm all ears" he strokes a piece of hair out my face that's fallen from my pony tail.

"Okay... So I checked my contraceptive pill earlier and I have like a three weeks left of them.. I'm not going to take anymore after that" I take a deep breath before continuing. "I'm going to come off of it altogether. When I've finished this course, I should get my period.. then I'd like for us to try for a baby" I smile shyly at him.

"I don't think there's anything I'd want more than that" He grins and I sigh with relief. "I was reading up earlier about coming off the pill, I wasn't sure if it would be dangerous for me to just stop taking them but apparently that's what most women do. It's safe, but because the pill causes a certain hormone to make me not get pregnant it could take a while for my body to get back naturally.. but most people have no problem with conceiving straight away" I gaze at him as he grins at me.

"You lost me.. but it all sounds a little complicated" he laughs and I giggle with him. "I understand what's going to happen anyway" I shrug, he leans over and gently kisses my lips. "Can you imagine a mini you running around the place?" He says, smiling.

"A mini you would be much more cuter" I giggle, making him grin. "I can't wait to make you a mommy" He strokes my cheek gently, smiling at me. "I can't wait for our future" I whisper, leaning to kiss him.

Comments appreciated! ☺️
thank you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...
121K 3.5K 21
What if Fifty Shades never happened and Jamie and Dakota met under completely different circumstances?
431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...