The Evolution of Evangeline

By poltergeist_people

Evangeline has not had a life like other she wolves. When she was 14 her brother, the next alpha of the Hawth... More

Ch 1: A Solid 8
Ch 2: The Wonders of Alcohol and Sex
Ch 3: Absolutely Everything
Ch 4: Totally Fucking Die
Ch 5: Awesome
Ch 6: Didn't Totally Suck
Ch 7: Wish
Ch 8: Destiny
Ch 9: Soft as a Babies Ass
Ch 10: Worst Party Ever
Ch 11: Snuff it or Shove it
Ch 12: Thank you Jesus
Ch 13: Power Complex
Ch 14: lycan_liar
Ch 15: 365 Days
Ch 16: Is This Where I'm Supposed to say yes Daddy?
Ch 17: I Guess This Means no Phone sex?
Ch 18: A Good Little Girl
Ch 19: Little Slut
Ch 20: Interruptions
Ch 21: Funny
Ch 22: Surprise Surprise
Ch 23: I Was Too Busy Being Plowed by a Lunatic
Ch 24: Good Girl
Ch 25: Evie
Ch 26: Chill Pill
Ch 27: Food
Ch 28: A Seriously Great way to Die
Ch 29: Good Luck
Ch 30: Lets Not Pretend
Ch 31: East
Ch 32: Bet on That
Ch 33: Kind...ish
Ch 34: What the Fuck Does the Full Moon do to you?
Ch 35: Lying Little Girl
Ch 36: You and I are a Package Deal
Ch 37: Evangeline
Ch 38: Forget
Ch 40: The Game is Over
Ch 41: You are not an Alpha
Ch 42: Rogue
Ch 43: This Might Just Make me Come
Ch 44: Painkiller
Ch 45: Nyquil
Ch 46: A Fuck ton of Bodily Fluids
Ch 47: Purr
Ch 48: A Bigger Car
Ch 49: You Can't Have Evie
Ch 50: A sea of Bitterness
Ch 51: Werewolf Metabolism is a Bitch
Ch 52: The Exact Opposite
Ch 53: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Ch 54: Perfectly Normal
Ch 55: Almost
Ch 56: Observing
Ch 57: A Damn Shame
Ch 58: A Game
Ch 59: Mama Mali
Ch 60: A Modern Woman
Ch 61: A Mercy Killing
Ch 62: This Moment
Ch 63: A Little Time
Ch 64: Anything you Want

Ch 39: Maybe

12.2K 920 69
By poltergeist_people

Evie POV:

I really shouldn't be doing this where my brother and I used to sneak off to to play video games and eat junk my mother didn't allow.

It was tainted with my rage after my brothers death.

I needed one good memory here.

And Asmos feels so damm good.

I struggled with the buttons on his shirt as he palmed my breasts. I wanted to feel him, every bit of him.

I moaned softly as he unbuttoned my jeans, unzipping the black denim, growling softly, "you shouldn't wear pants Evie...you're a much too sexual creature for such a restraint."

I tossed my head back in a soft moan exposing my neck as he hand slipped into the band of my jeans, "I wasn't looking to get fucked today Asmos..I wasn't expecting you."

"Always..." He murmured against my neck, "expect me to catch you Evangeline."

I wanted to ask exactly what he meant by that.

I didn't. "Don't call me that."

"It is your name."

"Im never good news." I grumbled a bit.

"Hmmm." He jerked my jeans down growing impatient, "you are a pain in the ass." A nip to my neck, "but you certainly know how to be good."

I couldn't help my small laugh as he rid us both of our shirts.

I reached for his own jeans, making quick work of the belt. "Before we lose ourselves to mindless fuckery Asmos. Can you answer a question of mine?"

"Hm?" He grunted.

"Am I going to be fucking the murderer of my family and pack?"

He slid my panties down, ignoring my question for a moment as i kicked both them and my jeans away, "maybe."

I closed my eyes as he wrapped one of my legs around his waist, letting me feel his more than impressive erection. "Maybe?"

"I have not decided yet. There is more to the story than I originally thought."

"So you might not kill everyone?"

"Perhaps."

It might be a bit twisted but that was all I needed to hear to fell okay about fucking him.

I slid my hand into his boxers, "I missed you." I admitted softly.

"The full moon tends to have that effect on mates." He growled out in pleasure before taking my hand away and fully dropping his clothes as well.

I cupped his face in my hands as I felt him press against my entrance. "No Asmos. I missed you."

He searched my face and I didn't bother looking away, I didn't try to hide the vulnerable honesty in my eyes.

Talking to Melody had forced me to look at what has been happening with different eyes. Had forced me to be honest with myself.

Did I think I wanted to spend forever with Asmos Lelantos? Not really.

But I did miss him. The steady strength that radiated off his very being and his to the point personality.

I wonder if he could see all of that in one look because he stopped for a moment and kissed my forehead with more tenderness than I thought he was capable of, "I missed you too little one."

I smiled a bit before gasping in pleasure.

To the point indeed, the man wasn't one to stop and talk when instead we could be fucking.

I like that about him the most.

I laughed out a moan as he rolled his hips against mine, "fuck, your always so damn big.."

Teeth scrapped my neck as his hands gripped my thighs.

He started slower than usual, likely because of the moment before and when I had broken down.

But it wasn't long before he was pounding into me, my back scraping against the wooden wall. "Yes..yes, yes!" I moaned out nails raking down his back, "mmhm, gods you feel so good."

I came almost embarrassingly fast, toes curling as I tried to hold back my screams.

Last thing I needed was some patrolling wolf  to catch me creaming all over The Lelantos packs Alpha's cock.

Asmos didn't care as much obviously by the sound of his growling grunts.

He was honestly the most animalistic man I have ever been with and I love it. I love knowing I can be as loud and demanding as I wanted.

I don't have to curb my desires.

I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, wanting to stay in this moment. To keep the pleasure he brings.

~~

My legs felt like jello and Asmos was still hard...

And yet he pulled away from me. "What.."

"You have come enough. Are you feeling better?"

...feeling better? I looked up at him hoping to figure out what the hell he was talking about only to get his back as he redressed. "Feeling better?"

He shot me a sideways look, handing me my clothes, "yes."

"I mean I'm not going to blow up or anything...what does that have to do with anything?"

He scoffed a bit, "it is your coping mechanism Evie, do not tell me you never realized you use pleasure as an escape."

I dressed in stun silenced before ruffling my hair, "is that such a bad thing to want a little pleasure?"

He didn't say anything, opening the door and stepping outside.

I followed, "is it?"

"You cannot even have a normal conversation, I would say it is."

I shot him an incredulous look, "your mad at me. For fucking you?"

"I am a man Evie not some teenage boy who will do whatever necessary to get between a pretty girls thighs." His gaze was sharp, "I don't have time for childish games or to use my body to coddle you that will be the first and last time I allow you to use me as a distraction, understood?" He started back down the path, "I believe you are supposed to give me a tour before we return. Try and make it quick."

My face flaming I followed him, no one had ever said anything like that to me. "I wasn't trying to use you Asmos."

He just hummed.

I kept my gaze on  the ground, feeling for the first time in a long time insanely guilty about sex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
63.4K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
631K 21.6K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...