The Fox Hero

Thunder_God_Thor tarafından

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... Daha Fazla

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

Battle Training

56.2K 1K 1.1K
Thunder_God_Thor tarafından

The next day when izuku had arrived he was immediately bombarded with questions from momo on how he vanished at which he again gave her a wink and said "that's a secret"

Then the days had passed normally, now it was a whole week and izuku was sleeping in class while everyone was thinking ' how normal' because present mic was teaching the class English language.

Momo seeing izuku sleep shook her head, she had tried to wake him up for the whole week but he won't even budge, and continued to sleep in class.

She thought shaking her head' honestly, he's so lazy, it's like laziness is his quirk, it's been a week and all i've seen him do is sleep.'

Then suddenly a voice came " I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

Everyone including momo was awed seeing All might and who came in class wearing his silver age costume, everyone cheered and ojiro said " Woah, it's his silver age costume"

"It's really all might, he's really teaching us" Kaminari said

"And i'll be teaching you all foundational hero studies, and today we will do combat training" All Might announced which caused a massive cheer from the class.

But momo only sweatdropped as she saw izuku still sleeping like nothing happened.

"Now wear you're costumes and come to the battle ground" All Might announced as everyone took their suits.

Everyone began to go but momo stopped and shook izuku to wake him up as she said " Come on Midoroya-kun, wake up we have battle training"

Izuku woke up and yawned as he rubbed his eyes and then said " All right, let's go, so damn troublesome, but thanks yaoyoruzu-san, for waking me up"

"Don't mention it, that's what friends are for." she said as she began walking.

They both walked towards each's respective changing room and izuku changed into his outfit and went out.

Izuku saw everyone ready and in their gears as he heard all might " Now let's see what you're made of heroes"

"Wow, midoriya-san, you're costume looks like a ninja, but it's cool" Uraraka said as she walked towards him. Izuku was wearing a green flak jacket and underneath it full  sleeved dark blue shirt and dark blue pants along with dark blue sandal, and his mask. He also wore black fingerless gloves and with metal plate at the back.

"Yes, i like ninja's so i specifically asked for this type of costume, but anyways yours is good too" he said smiling behind the mask.

"T-thank you" she said blushing a little.

"Midoriya-kun, that's a nice costume" Momo said walking towards them, and izuku saw her costume needless to say he was reminded of his sister and said " Um, yaoyoruzu-san, your costume is revealing quite a lot, isn't it?"

'Damn kid, look at that vixen, she could be your future mate' kurama said whistling

'Shut up kurama, i am trying to focus here' izuku said which caused kurama to laugh loudly.

She had a faint blush but kept her face straight and replied " i am aware of that, it is due to my quirk that i have to wear revealing clothes"

" regardless of that, you look beautiful" izuku said eye smiling.

The blush on momo's face increased and she said " Thank you, midoriya-kun"

"Heroics is the greatest" mineta said, grinning perversely.

"Huh, hey why are you wearing a diaper?" Izuku asked mineta at which the girls giggled and mineta shook in anger and giving izuku a mean glare he stomped away.

"What? Was it something i said, i just asked a question, why us he angry?" Izuku asked looking at both of the girls, both which did not know how to answer that.

"Now then everyone let's start, you all will be separated in teams of two , villain and heroes. For this training, villains will guard a nuclear weopen and the heroes would have to retreat it." All might explained

"Um, how would our teammates be chosen?" Iida asked, he was in an armor type suit.

"By lottery of course" All Might said.

"All right then let's start" All might announced as he drew the lots.

TEAM A : Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu

TEAM B: Shouto Todoroki and Ochako Uraraka

TEAM C: Kirishima Eijirou and Hanta Sero

TEAM D : Tooru Hagakure and Mashirao Ojiro.

TEAM E : Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami

TEAM F : Mineta Minoru and Tenya Iida

TEAM G : Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama

TEAM H : Kyoka Jiro and Koda koji

TEAM I : Bakugo Katsuki and Denki Kaminari

TEAM J : Rikido Sato and Shoji.

"Any problems with the teams?" All Might asked and everyone shook their heads.

"Now then. The first battle will be Team I as Villains and Team A as Heroes" All Might announced.

Bakugo's grin threatened to split his face as he thought ' Now i'll crush that mask bastard and show everyone who's the top dog.'

Momo then turned towards izuku and said a little playfully "Well, take care of me then midoriya-kun"

But unfortunately mina heard this and gasped mockingly as she said to momo " Are you proposing to him? My god, i didn't know you worked that fast yaomomo"

Momo blushed at what she implied and regaining her composure she said " it's nothing of that sort, Mina-chan"

"Really?" Mina asked poking momo as she replied " Really"

"Um, what are you talking about?" Izuku asked curiously as Mina said " Just that yaomomo here-" her mouth was clamped by momo who said " nothing midoriya-kun, just girls talk"

"Troublesome" he muttered as he lazily walked behind all might into the room where the others were headed.

"All right then, heroes you may proceed to enter the building" all might announced over the speaker.

Izuku and momo walked towards the building and momo asked " so what's the plan?"

"You tell me, i can't do planning so i'll rely on you" Izuku said

" so, it's like this bakugo and kaminari both have a strong offensive quirk, you can counter that, i have a feeling that bakugo will come straight at us so we must somehow get pass him, surprise kaminari and while you deal with him, i secure the bomb" momo planned.

"Well, leave the part of bypassing bakugo to me" Izuku said as momo asked " And how will w-" she was cut off as izuku picked her up bridal style as she squeaked " Kyaa!!"

He then began to sprint right into the wall and momo said " Midoriya-kun, are you insane, stop"

But to her surprise izuku just got attached to the building and was walking up the wall and she asked " w-wha? How is this possible?" The rest in the audience were also shocked.

"Just another feature from my quirk" izuku said smiling as they both saw bakugo in the second floor. They passed him and entered from the third floor, just as izuku put momo down, he said " well now-"

He was cut off with a slap as momo said "The next time before you do something like this, warn me"

"Ouch, okay damn, for a soft skin girl you sure do hit hard" izuku said rubbing his cheek.

"Hmph, flattery will get you nowhere" momo replied.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY???" both of them heard bakugo and he was rushing back up.

Izuku sighed as he slipped into his battle stance, and momo seeing him took one too. Within seconds, the floor burst and bakugo arrived using his explosions as thrusters he came and said " Finally, i found you and now i'll fuckin end you"

"Well then, i'll play by your rules then" izuku said which turned everyone confused as izuku held out his hand and a blue ball came to life which shocked everyone while bakugo shouted " you...You're the fucker from the sludge incident"

All might thought ' so it was young midoriya who rescued young bakugo that day'

Momo and the others were in awe of the ball and momo asked " Midoriya-kun, what is this?"

"A spiraling sphere formed from the manipulation of energy or as i call it chakra" Izuku said as momo looked confused and he said " i'll explain my quirk to you in great detail later, okay, for now focus"

She nodded as izuku jumped upwards and slammed the rasengan on the roof which destroyed it and kaminari fell down.

Izuku then formed another rasengan and destroyed the third floor entirely as they all fell but izuku caught momo and landed safely while their opponents fell and got a little scratched.

"Now it will be a race to the top" Izuku said.

"All right, Yaoyorozu-san, handle kaminari and i'll take bakugo on" izuku said as momo created a bo staff and rushed at kaminari, hitting him relentlessly, not even give him a chance to recover.

Izuku saw bakugo running at him and just as bakugo threw a right punch, izuku parried it and slammed a fist in bakugo's gut and spinning around landed a kick right to his temple, sending him flying.

Bakugo came rushing at him, attacking recklessly and izuku kept dodging until bakugo started using explosions the first one grazed him a little but other than that, it was hard to dodge them, seeing he couldn't determine when a bigger one would blow on his face.

He then saw kaminari unleash a huge electrical blast and said " Shit" he quickly tackled momo out of the way only to get a explosion to the chest and hit the wall.

Izuku slowly got up and said " Man, that hurt a little"

Bakugo was getting frustrated and said "Hey Pickachu, get away from them"

Kaminari jumped towards bakugo who grinned and put a finger on the pin on his gauntlet as he said " You know, my quirk is used by nitroglycerin in my sweat and the sweat is stored in this baby right here, and  what will happen if i release it right now."

"Oi this'll kill them" Kaminari said a little peeved.

"Young Bakugo Don't" All might said

"Hey, you're not serious are you?" Izuku asked concerned for momo's safety, he knew he would get out without any injuries but momo wouldn't.

As bakugo grinned and took out the pin creating a massive explosion, izuku got in front of momo and held his arms out to protect her.

The smoke caused was massive and kaminari along with the others were scared that his classmates were dead. When the smoke cleared what they saw horrified them, in front of momo stood izuku, his right arm missing, along with his flak jacket and he was bleeding all over, with multiple cuts and bruises on his body.

Momo screamed "Midoriya-kun!!"

Right now izuku was pissed as he said "Yaoyorozu-san, i am all right but you, bakugo you dared to use a move that could've killed us, you will no longer be fine"

'Kurama, give me power' izuku said in his mind and as soon as he asked kurama, everyone felt a massive pressure.

Steam rose from izuku, his wounds healed and his arm reformed in front of them. A death like aura had spread in the building as izuku opened his eyes causing everyone to gasp.

They were red with black slits in them, his nails grew sharper, veins appeared in his forehead and his hair grew spikier.

He then said in a deep dark voice " Bakugo, it's payback time" he vanished from his spot only to reappear in front of bakugo and and punched him square in the nose breaking it.

Bakugo shouted in pain and used a point blank explosion which hit izuku in the neck cause of the hieght difference and as soon as it hit and caused damage it was healed.

Izuku grabbed bakugo's foot and slammed him on the floor repeatedly like a doll and then tossed him upwards and slammed a rasengan in his gut, which caused bakugo to vomit blood and fly into wall, and fall unconscious.

Izuku then glared at kaminari who was intimidated and said " I give up" izuku the moved and tied him in capture tape along with Bakugo.

"Hero team wins!!" All might announced while izuku's classmates were absolutely baffled they had never seen someone recover a lost limb, walk on walls and manipulate energy, what was izuku midoriya.

"Midoriya-kun! Midoriya-kun!" Momo called as she ran and grabbed izuku by the shoulder and stopped him as he shouted "What!!"

She was startled by the way he spoke and he then calmed down realizing that whatever happened was not momo's fault, she noticed his eyes turn green again and his appearance return to normal, she then spoke "i am just worried about you, are you fine?"

"Yes, i am fine, all of my injuries have been healed." Izuku said in a neutral tone.

"Midoriya-kun, if you don't mind me asking but what was that when you turned aggresive? And what is this sludge incident?" Momo questioned.

"That was the real activation of my quirk, that was the nine tails power. The latter question is something i'll tell you when i have the time." Izuku said as momo's eye widen and she said " I see, but promise me you will explain everything to me." He didn't reply verbally, but seeing the nod of his head momo smiled.

Then they both walked to the room where there fight was seen and everyone bombarded them with questions which izuku left to momo, and somehow took out a sleeping bag and went to sleep.

With Momo watching the remaining matches and feeling a little down that she was unable to perform better in the activity.

To be continued...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80.8K 926 11
DISCLAIMER: Since i'm a scrub i only know up to the newest episode, henceforth i will change the coarse of the story while keeping the main plot if...
1.5K 42 6
Izuku Midoriya has gone rogue! Not in the evil way, but he has literally gone rogue from his post. Escaping from captivity of the Nine Tails, he end...
115K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
191K 5.7K 109
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...