The Fox Hero

By Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... More

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Battle Training
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
Boot Camp II
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

Class 1-A

58.7K 1.1K 1.9K
By Thunder_God_Thor

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror wearing the U.A uniform and smirked as he said " Damn. This uniform is perfectly fit, now all that's left is..." he trailed of as he opened his drawer and took out his mask and wore it.

"And done." he said as he grinned behind the mask, and walked out of his room as he said " i am off, nee-chan"

"Okay, be safe" she called out as he closed the door and walked off.

"1-a..1-a where the hell is this class? all that walking made me tired, man~, i just wanna go home and sleep" izuku muttered as he lazily walked in U.A

Izuku found the class and said " who the hell was this door built for?" As he saw that the gate was not big but huge, about 3x his size and he was 5'10.

He entered the class and saw that no one was there and he groaned as he thought 'Man, i came early'

He was about to sleep when the door opened again and in came a girl who looked about 5'8 and had black hair in a pony tail with a band in front of her face. She had a very curvy body which put many woman at shame.

She looked around the class and when her gaze landed on him she got a little surprised and said " oh, sorry i didn't see you"

"Nah, it's no problem" izuku said waving his hand lazily. He then said " by the way, my name is Izuku Midoriya"

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, it's a pleasure to meet you, midoriya-kun" she said

"likewise, Yaoyorozu-san" izuku said smiling with his eyes closed.

Momo smiled too as she then sat in the desk behind izuku.

Slowly more and more people arrived and then the ash blonde who had pushed izuku during the entrance exam arrived and sat down and even the bi-spectacled teen from before came.

He looked at izuku and said " Hello I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Junior High School, i apologize during for my conduct during the entrance exams, you are clearly the better student you learned the actual nature of the test, didn't you?"

"Huh? What? There was a hidden nature?" Izuku asked clearly confused, this shocked Iida and he said " You...you don't know?"

He was about to reply when the door opened the bob cut girl arrived and looking at izuku she said " oh! You're here kicking boy"

Everyone was now interested in this as the girl unaware of it continued " You were so incredible, you jumped in the air with a 'whosh' and them 'bam' with a single kick you left a dent on the zero pointer and made it fall backwards, it was awesome"

Now everyone was shocked and a kid with blond hair said " Damn, he defeated the zero pointer with a single kick, he must be a monster"

"That's so manly" a boy with red hair said.

'That Extra, i must see if he is a threat or not, it will be fun crushing him' the ash blonde thought.

"If you're here to make friends then go home" a voice was heard everyone looked to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag.

'Who the hell is this' were the thoughts of every one but izuku.

"It took you all 10 seconds to quiet down, i'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, pleasure to meet you" he said and without waiting for a reply he took out a P.E uniform and said " Wear this and come out to the P.E grounds"

After everyone arrived on the grounds in their P.E uniforms, Aizawa said " we will be having a quirk apprehension test"

"But what about the opening ceremony and counselling meeting?" The bob style girl asked.

"Ochako Uraraka right?" Seeing her nod he said " we don't have time for such things, this is a hero school not a normal one"

"Now then-" he was cut off as izuku said "Mr.Aizawa" everyone turned towards him as izuku turned serious and everyone thought 'what is he doing?'

Finally he spoke " Can i have one too?" Pointing at the sleeping bag, everyone fell and shouted " what the hell man?"

Aizawa grinned and said " i like you already kid, anyways i carry a spare one with me, here" he said as he tossed a purple sleeping bag to izuku who smiled behind his mask and laying the bag he slept.

"He actually slept" Momo said bewildered.

"Man. He's insane" Another said.

"Izuku Midoriya, the only student in the entire U.A history to sleep in both the portion of entrance exam" Aizawa said grinning.

And everyone was shocked and thought 'He must have balls of steel to sleep in the exam'

'Anyways, katsuki Bakugo you had the highest villain points in the Exam, so what was your highest pitch in soft ball during middle school" Aizawa asked

"67 meters" the ash blonde, bakugo replied.

"Try doing it with your quirk" he said as bakugo stepped in the circle and shouted "DIE!!!"  As the ball launched upwards with an explosion.

"Before anything one must always know their best" aizawa said as he showed the device which showed 702 meters written inside.

"Woah, it looks cool, " a red haired boy said

"It will be fun" a pink girl said

"Fun? Alright then the one who places last will be expelled" aizawa said drawing protest from the others.

Izuku then said lazily " Can i perform all these test last"

"Sure, suit yourself, but if you want to do that you have to give it your all, i noticed even in the exams you were slacking off" aizawa warned

"Sure" izuku said sighing

'Looks like you got found out, this man is intelligent.' kurama voice came

'Yeah, i know' izuku replied.

He saw everyone using their unique ways to complete the exercises which included ball throwing, grip test, side to side jump, upwards jump, a 50m dash.

He looked at everyone as they finished and lazily got out of the bag as he said " guess it's my turn"

He then got ready and stretched a bit and as he heard 'start', he enhanced his legs with chakra and ran as he finished the machine said " 3.14 seconds"

'W-what just happened?' Everyone thought.

He then went to the side to side jumps and did it normally, afterwards he broke the grip test machine, he jumped in the air about 8m, then came the ball throwing part at which he threw the ball with about 50% of his strength.

It soured through the air and landed on the ground smoke coming from it as the device beeped and showed 960m.

Everyone's jaw dropped and they thought except for some people 'did that lazy ass just destroyed the test'

Momo then said looking at izuku smiling " it seems you are quite strong midoriya-kun"

"Nah, it was not that much" izuku said lazily but also smiling.

"See, i told you he was strong" Uraraka said as she moved her fist up and down.

Aizawa then showed the results which showed izuku at top and beneath him was Momo and third place was todoroki who had an ice quirk he thought, and fourth belonged to Bakugo, while the last was some Mineta kid he had balls for hair, the creature looked pathetic to him.

"Nooo, i am going to be expelled" he cried

"Oh, the whole expulsion thing was a lie, it was a logical ruse to bring out the best in you" aizawa said as mineta now cried tears of joy while the others looked dumbfounded.

"WHAT!!!" They shouted except the top 4.

"C'mon guys, of course it was just a ruse, i am sorry i should've said something" Momo said

Aizawa walked away as the others were dismissed. While walking back, izuku walked fast and reached momo as he walked with her, the latter surprised asked "Midoriya-kun?"

"Ah, yaoyoruzu-san, i did not say anything back there because of not wanting to humiliate you or anything, but you were wrong about Mr.Aizawa's expulsion threat being a ruse." Izuku whispered to her as she was surprised and said " How?"

"Well, i have heard that Mr.Aizawa has expelled students whom he didn't see potential in, he did afterall expel an entire class of first years, last year" izuku said to her in a voice only she was able to hear.

"Thank you for not pointing it out, midoriya-kun, perhaps we can be friends" she said with a small smile.

"Sure, and you're welcome" he answered as they both now walked in a comfortable silence.

After reaching class, the pink girl found no one so she said " Hey guys, why not get to know each other?"

"That's a great idea, kero" a frog girl said as everyone agreed.

Then then link skin girl said " well, i'll go first, my name is Mina Ashido, my quirk is acid, i like to have fun and my hobby is to dance and hit the arcade"

A French boy came and said " Bonjour mon camarade, i am Yuga aoyama, my quirk is navel laser and my hobbies are looking at how stylish i am, i like being stylish and i want to be a stylish hero"

Everyone sweatdropped then a plain boy came and said " yo, the name's Hanta Sero, quirk is tape, i like mostly everything and hobbies are hanging out with friends"

A red haired boy came and said " My name is Eijiro Kirishima, my quirk is hardening, i like crimson riot and my hobby include being manly."

A floating set of clothes came and said " My name is Tooru Hagakure, my quirk is invisible, i like gossiping with friends and hobby include reading stories"

"Hi, i am koda, i like animals and my quirk is anivoice" a shy boy wrote on the board.

"My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, my quirk is dark shadow, my likes are dark stuff and hobbies include training with dark shadow" a crow man said

"Aye" another black crow emerged from him said, apparently he was dark shadow.

"I am todoroki shoto, quirk is half hot and half cold, i like nothing and my hobbies are nothing" a boy with half red and half white hair said.

'Hm, it thought it was only ice' izuku thought

"I am Bakugo Katsuki, you extra's my quirk is fuckin explosion, i like kicking ass and hobbies are kicking ass, don't get in my ways extra's" Bakugo shouted.

"Hello i am tsuyu asui, kero, my quirk is frog, and i like my friends and family and except for hobbies i help my mum and dad" the frog girl said

"My name is jirou kyoka, my quirk is earphone jack. My likes are music and my hobbies are music" a girl with aux wire extending from her ears said.

"My name is denki kaminari, my quirk is electricity, and my likes are chilling with friends and i don't have any hobby" a blond boy said.

"I am Rikido sato, my quirk is Sugar rush, i like sweet things and my hobbies are baking" a bulky boy said

"I am Mineta Minoru, my quirk is pop off, i like girls and my hobbies are watching hot girls" he said with drool coming from his mouth, everyone was disgusted.

"Hi, i am ochako uraraka, my quirk is anti gravity, i like sweet things and except for hobbies i also help my parents" uraraka said

"I am tenya Iida, my likes include spending time with my aniki and following rules, and my hobbies are Studying" Iida said robotically.

"Hello i am Ojiro Mashirao, and my quirk is tail, my likes are having fun and my hobbies include martial arts" a blonde with a tail said.

"I am shoji, my quirk multi limbs, my likes are mainly everything and hobbies alomst nothing" shoji said

"Hello everyone, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and my quirk is creation, i like to train my quirk and my hobbies include reading books" she said.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, my quirk....hah~, my quirk is Nine tailed Fox Kyuubi, a mythical beast, my like include cloud watching and sleeping, my hobbies are sketching painting and drawing" izuku said.

"W-what, your quirk isn't strength enhancing but a mythical beast." kaminari asked.

"I never said that my quirk is a strength enhancer, it's a wierd mutant..emittor? Type quirk." izuku said the last part lamely as he walked to his seat.

The rest of the day was uneventful and while going home izuku was caught by momo, Iida and uraraka.

Momo said " Midoriya-kun, a question"

"Hmm?" He prompted her to continue.

"If that is your quirk then why don't you show signs of having a fox quirk" momo asked

"Ah, now that's a secret~" izuku said winking at momo as a bus passed by and he vanished shocking everyone.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
80.8K 926 11
DISCLAIMER: Since i'm a scrub i only know up to the newest episode, henceforth i will change the coarse of the story while keeping the main plot if...
863K 35.3K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
492K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...