My book of waddles (riddles)

By polaroidpandas

Train your brain to answer all this riddles! More

Names
Fishing Trip
Doors
Rhymes
Rhymes (part 2)
Man
Another name waddle
Ladder
Words
Strongest man
Words (part 2)
Shirt
Mountain
Minute
House
House (part 2)
Family
Rooster
Houses part 3
WaDdLeS.
WaDdLeS
Shooting stars
A trip to the mountain
Psychic powers
WaDdLeS
WaDdLeS
Science convention
Someone
Fishiesssss
WaDdLeS
Ducks
4 bears
Green house
WaDdLeS
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Murder
WaDdLeS

A message

28 2 8
By polaroidpandas

A man was in a bus, looking at the window. A car passed by. It had a little girl in it. She wrote something with her finger. It looked like a Maths equation. 3m ql3 +1. She saw the man and she excitedly waved at him.  The man smiled and waved back.  Just then, the car turned at an intersection and  went a different way. "What a smart little girl." The man thought.

Answer for the previous riddle: All the first letters of each sentence spell "I have no eyes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
499K 979 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........