Never Be Alone | Feng Meizuo...

By iceviolin33

Take, a piece of my heart, and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone. You'll neve... More

A/N, Disclaimer, All that Stuff
Cast and Characters
First Day Back
A/N
The Flying Kick
She's Back
To Sanya We Go!
Heartbroken
" No, It's the Squid that I Caught!"
1k???
New Cover!
Abandoned: Part 2
incorrects, cuz why not
The Foreigner
A/N: Important, please read!
Finding the Culprit
Sibling Fight

Abandoned: Part 1

718 15 1
By iceviolin33

Yue's P.O.V.

  It's the big day. I know what you're thinking. And no, no one's getting married. Sorry about that. I mean it's Jing's birthday today.

  I was sitting at a vanity at Jing's house putting on some lip balm. Like I said before, I don't usually wear makeup but since it's Jing's birthday and since Jing kept nagging at me, I decided to put on some light makeup. I don't want to pile my face with makeup and end up looking like Freddy Krueger.

  I looked at myself in the mirror, my mascara, eyeliner, and blush all applied. I had simple silver flower earrings on and the purple necklace that my father had gotten me before he passed. The necklace matched the striped purple dress that I was wearing. My hair was in soft waves and my nails were polished from base to tip.

  I looked at myself in the mirror once more before hearing the door open. I looked to see who opened it only to see Jing in her beautiful ankle black dress. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

  " Happy Birthday Jing." I said as I got up and walked over to her.

  " Thank you Yue. I really appreciate it." Jing said to me with a smile.  Right then, something popped into my head.

  " Oh, I have your gift right here," I said walking over to the vanity. I pulled open the drawer and took out a small box. " I hope this will remind you of all the good memories we had."

  My present to Jing was a bunch of photos of me and her, and a few with the boys too. The photos were taken throughout all of our years in school and outside of school. These photos were and still are the timeline of the two of us and F4. I knew Jing didn't really care about those fancy, and expensive gifts that everyone else got her. But knowing her for years, I knew the exact thing to get her.

  Jing opened the box and I could see her tearing up as she looked through the photos. Once she looked through them all, she looked up to me and threw me into a hug.

  " Thank you so much Yue, thank you for all you have done for me all these years, thank you for supporting me. No matter what I do in this life, I can never find a way to repay you and the boys." Jing said, her voice cracking.

  I was slightly on the verge of tears myself as I tightly hugged her back.

  " I should be saying that to you, not the other way around." I told her. " You were one of my few female friends and you were always like an older sister to me."

  " I actually came here for two things, I wanted to say thank you, and goodbye." she almost whispered. Well, me with an idiotic brain and eardrums that don't fully function, could only hear up to the thank you part.

  " Huh?" I asked stupidly.

  " Oh, I think the party is about to start soon." Jing said, wiping away her tears and pulling away from the hug.

  " Oh...Okay." I said hesitantly. " You should continue getting ready, I'll meet you down there."

  Jing seemed to be acting weird, but I didn't think twice about it. But I swear she said goodbye... I thought to myself as I headed out the door.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  I walked down the stairs and was greeted by several guests. They were all the owners of the companies that my mother was doing business with. I didn't really care who they were or what they do, but to keep my mother's reputation, I had to be nice to complete strangers. Currently, I was listening to this lady rant on and on about how great my mother was. Ugh...

  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my brother, Ximen and Meizuo come into view. I excused myself from that lady and walked over to the three.

  " Oh, Yue, I see you've finally dressed up again." Ximen said when he saw me.

  " Oh please, if it wasn't Jing's birthday, I would've showed up in my pajamas." I told him.

  " You three don't look too bad yourself." I complimented.

  " Well, like you said, it is Jing's birthday after all." Meizuo said. I noticed Ah Si looking around, almost like he was looking for someone.

  I saw Shancai and her friends from the corner of my eye, I was gonna say hi, but Ximen beat me to it.

  " Shancai." he said, catching my brother's attention. " You look very elegant today."

  " Yes, very cute." Meizuo agreed.

  " For once, I actually agree with these two." I said walking up and standing next to Meizuo.

  The three of us looked at each other and walked away, leaving her with Ah Si. I decided to go upstairs and check on Lei, since I didn't want to be talking to any more of my mom's business partners.

  I walked up the flight of stairs and turned the corner where the dressing rooms were. I made my way to the room Lei was in and softly knocked on the door.

  " Come in." I could hear his voice from inside.

  I poked my head in and smiled at him. I walked in and closed the door behind me, examining him from head to toe. He was dressed completely in white, with his light brown hair fluffed up, as usual.

  " You look great." I told him walking closer.

  " So do you." he complimented.

  " Wow, I can't believe Jing is turning 24 already. The years have flown by way too fast." I said, recalling when we were only 6 years old, learning how to read and write.

  " Yes, but it's been a great 20-ish years of knowing each other." Lei smiled.

  "  I also can't believe that you and Jing aren't together yet," I sighed. " When are you gonna ask her the question?"

  " I'm thinking of doing it tonight." Lei answered, taking a breath.

   " I can help with the preparation and stuff like that you know." I offered.

  " I wouldn't want to trouble you with stuff like that." Lei told me honestly. I sighed. I decided to change the topic.

" You know, sometimes I think discovering music was one of the best mistakes that I have made in my life, but I know in here," I said pointing to my heart. " That meeting you was the best one."

Flashback

  I was sitting at the piano at the public park playing, or more like trying to play a tune. It was one of the hardest tunes I have ever played, it was called Minuet 2 by Bach. Okay I know Minuet 2 is a pretty easy song, but try playing that at 4 years old.

I couldn't get my left and right hands go at the same speed and I was getting frustrated. I groaned and slammed my head on the piano keys.

  I waited another five minuets or so to calm myself down and take deep breaths. I started the piece again and when I started to get it, I got hit in the face. By a ball. I know what you're thinking, " Haha." or " It's just a ball, suck it up." but it was a fricken football and those hurt. I started to tear up when my face started stinging.

  A boy ran up to me and sat next to me on the piano bench.

  " Hey, are you okay?" he asked. I didn't say anything, I just let the hot tears flow down my face.

  The boy, started patting my back and rubbing my shoulder. When the pain subsided, I got a closer look at his face. He had fluffy, light brown hair, small pink lips, and innocent eyes that now held concern.

    He held out a handkerchief to me. I looked at him hesitantly but took it anyway.

" You don't even know me, why are you helping me?" I asked. He just shrugged.

  I reached out to give him back his handkerchief but he didn't take it.

  " Keep it. I never take back what I give." he said. I nodded.

  " I also noticed that you were struggling to play Minuet 2 earlier," he told me. " I can teach you if you want."

  He took a breath and started playing. I was amazed by how effortless he made it look, and the way his fingers glided across the keys hitting each accidental perfectly. I was kind of sad when he ended the song, but he even played the repeats! I'm too lazy to do that.

   " What's your name?" I asked, with a look of amazement on my face.

  " Oh, I'm Huaze Lei," he introduced. " You?"

  " My name's Daoming Yue." I smiled.

  " Wanna be friends?" he asked.

   " Sure." I replied immediately. I didn't have many friends back then, so to make one was a big deal.

  " Let's pinky swear to always have each other's backs. Okay?" I suggested.

  " Okay."

  That day, had locked our friendship in place. I knew I could always count on Lei for anything and I knew Lei knew that too.

Flashback End

  I went over to Lei and hugged him.

  " Thank you. Thank you so much Lei, for sticking with me all these years." I could feel tears well up in my eyes as I said that.

  " Yeah, I should be thanking you too. Thank you and Jing for bringing me out of the darkness." Lei said hugging me back.

  We pulled away and I looked at the clock on the wall. " Oh, I better get down soon. Don't worry, you'll do great." I reassured him.

  " Thank you, see you downstairs." Lei said.

  " Bye."

  And with that, I walked out of the room.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  I was talking to Ximen and Meizuo again when something caught my eye. Xiaoyou had spilled something all over this man's suit and it looked like he was asking her to wipe it or something.

  I guess Ximen and Meizuo could see the concern on my face because both of them turned around at the same time to get a glance at what I was looking at.

  " Can one of you do something about it?" I asked the two.

  Without even responding, Ximen immediately walked over to Xiaoyou and got rid of that man. I felt a sigh of relief escape my lips as I turned over to Meizuo.

  " You really do look beautiful today." he complimented. I could feel a light blush form on my cheeks as I looked away. Ever since I technically spilled my guts to Meizuo, telling him about my past and all, I didn't really know how to face him. The air between us quickly became awkward as I cleared my throat.

  " Um, the party is about to start soon and Jing is about to make her grand entrance. We wouldn't want to miss that now would we?" I said changing the subject.

  Meizuo didn't seem phased by this, since all he said was " Ok." and we both made our way to the platform where Jing was going to appear.

  Little did I know, though, this was about to become one of the most heart breaking moments of my life.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

  Everyone clapped as Lei and Jing finished their dance. I watched as Lei continued to stare at Jing. I wonder if one day someone will look at me like that.

  " I have something to tell you. I-" Jing cut him off by putting her hand up.

  " I know." Jing told him.

    A bit later the staff brought out Jing's cake, I had noticed that it started raining outside.

  " Thank you everyone for coming to the party tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the birthday girl, Teng Tang Jing to make her birthday wish." the guy announced. Everyone clapped as Jing stood in the middle of the room, the cake in front of her.

  Jing blew out her candles and someone handed her a microphone. " Thank you for taking the time to come to my birthday party." Jing started, " Today, I'm turning 24. After my graduation, it's time to make some real life decisions. There's something, I'd like to announce here. I've decided to give up my position as the heir of Tengtang Investment Group to join Lawyers Without Borders."

  I was stunned, shocked, disappointed and sad. How could- how could Jing leave us like that. I started to panic. What if- what if she leaves us forever? What if we never see her again? Tears prickled my eyes. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked down.

  The crowd started whispering things like, " What?" or " Is she really going to?"

  " I want to help the poor." Jing clarified.

  " Jing! What are you blabbering about?" Jing's father demanded.

  " Mom, Dad. I'm sorry," Jing apologized. "Please forgive my stubbornness. Pretend you married off your daughter. I'll be going back to Paris in a few days. I've no immediate plans to come back. All this while, thanks to my family, I've led a blessed and comfortable life. But I know, living a comfortable life without a real purpose is not what I want. From now on, I no longer need these beautiful clothes, needing delicate care. I want to be myself. " Jing finished her speech and took a pair of scissors cutting off her hair, showing she was serious.

Lei walked off and Jing chased after him. I knew it was a personal thing so I didn't interfere. I just looked down at the floor letting my tears silently roll down my face.

I can't believe Jing would just leave us like that. I felt... Abandoned.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

To be continued. . .

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in months...but here's an update for you guys! It's not done yet, but I wanted to get something out as soon as possible so here you go. I was on vacation too, I was recently in Japan and now I'm in Hawaii! Well, I guess I'll see u guys next time! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 394 19
Kpop Oneshot Fiction Book 2: A (M) Dream for Every Fan. Have fun! STATUS: SLOW UPDATES Start: April 27, 2023 Complete: Top Ranking's 🏆: #3 - ryujini...
18.4K 332 12
Being the daughter of one of the most richest family in Europe wasn't easy, especially when your father is hiding the truth about you. *** Yan Xi Men...
496K 29.9K 70
"Are you an Incubus?" "Yes, I am," STATUS: COMPLETED April 21, 2020 | May 5, 2020
115K 3.9K 35
𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗇) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡. daoming...