สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด‡ แดกษชษดแด‡ | ษด๊œฑ๊œฐแดก แดษดแด‡-๊œฑสœแด...

By paulsonsbxtch

๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ... More

One Drunk Night
After The Show
An Unexpected Event
A Rare Vacation
N.Y.C

The Bartender

2.2K 19 2
By paulsonsbxtch

    {Swanqueen}
☆ Emma's POV ☆
4/4
____________________________________

     I walk around Hypiron heights as I sigh. I finally have some time off of work. Therefore, I could go out and drink. Normally, I'd be patrolling the area since I was the sheriff in town, but not today. I planned on getting either drunk or laid or hell, both. I get to Roni's bar, opening the door and walking inside. I chose to wear my ripped black jeans and a white tank top, my blonde hair down in its natural wavy state. I make my way to an empty barstool, sitting as the bartender gets my order. He comes back a bit later, handing me a bottle of beer after opening it for me. I sip the beverage as I look around the bar, eyeing all the people around the place.
     My eyes fall upon the short haired brunette who owns the bar, Roni. Some thoughts start to fill my head until I notice someone approaching me, looking to the figure and smiling once I notice it's Kelly, who is also known as Roni's sister and the second owner of the club. She speaks a bit loud at me, distracting me from my gaze.

      "Oh sorry." I say with a slight blush.

      She huffs as she rolls her eyes, "you do realize that is my sister you're staring at, right?"

      "Yes, I do" I shrug and look at her, she just rolls her eyes again as she chuckles, sarcasm filling her tone.

      "That is someone you could never get" she replies with an attitude, like she normally does.

      "Wouldn't bet on that." I give her a smirk and take a drink from my bottle again, turning my gaze back to the brunette.

        Roni was not to be seen, so I turn and look to the bartender who is getting orders for one side of the bar, then I look to the other side, Roni taking orders before we lock eyes for a second, a warm smile appearing on her face as she looks over me. She fills the other people's orders and then makes her way to me, handing me another bottle. She stays quiet as she leans her body against the bar, seeming to think, slightly looking me over.

      "You don't look familiar. First time in here? Maybe new to town" She asks whilst smiling.

      Her voice is soft but yet has a raspy tone to it; the perfect voice that calms you almost instantaneously. 

      I shrug a bit as I smile, taking a drink from the bottle as I look to her. "Well, Im not entirely new in town. I finally have the opportunity to get out." I give a soft smile as she nods. "I'm Emma"

"Well, Emma, you can call me Roni. That over there is Kelly. Don't let her get to you though, I know she has quite the attitude." she lets out one of her soft laughs as I can't help but smile.

I already know most of the people here, I used to come a lot, but I haven't came and sat, so I don't blame her for not recognizing me. How can you recognize someone who's never in? I end up standing, thinking as I walk over to the jukebox. I grab a dollar as I put some music playing, looking around at the people dancing as my eyes gaze back to Roni.
She works effortlessly, her movements swift and steady. Almost as if she's a graceful dancer who knows every step like the back of her hand. Then, we end up locking eyes, my cheeks heating up as I turn back to a table, seeing some old friends.

~~~~~

I go back to the bar as I sit, seven bottles in and I'm a bit tipsy. I look as I smile to Roni, asking her for another as she comes up, holding two.

I raise a brow, looking to her with a slight chuckle , "I said only one."

"Well, I figured I might as well join you. Since you're friends have left I'd like to get to know you." She smiled as she pressed the bottle to her lips.

She looked amazing, and I couldn't stop admiring her. She turned as she hummed, looking over me, "So, tell me about yourself Emma. Where are you from?"

"Well, I'm from Boston. I came here about three years ago to find better work. I recently had been through a divorce so now it's just me and my daughter, Hope." I shrug as I smile, looking to her. "And you?"

     She smiles as she thinks, "well, I've been here for all my life really. This was my dads bar, then I took over with my sister. I live alone, no kids, and really all I do is stay here working." She sips from the bottle as I think, biting my lip before sipping on mine.

       Somehow we've done managed to get both wasted, me more sober then Roni. I help her up as we both wobble, chuckles and giggles ringing through the bar. Kelly had already locked up everything so she left to go home, Roni's apartment right above the bar. I hold my arm around her as I help her, guiding her to make sure she doesn't fall as she suddenly stops me, looking to me as I do the same, my backside pressed on the corner of the bar.

"So, your single you say?" She huffs, standing wobbly as I only nod to her, watching her gaze as it runs up and down my body.

"W-well yes I am...."

      She slowly moves closer to me as her hands run to my shirt, connecting our lips as she slowly strips me of my shirt. We don't break the kiss as I pick her up, bringing her to sit on one of the sofas in the bar. I slowly moan as she kisses down my neck, sucking my weak spot on my neck. I feel her hands run down my body until I feel her getting fully on top of me, laying me back as she reaches to slowly fondle my breast . She spreads my legs a bit as she lays her body on me, bringing her lips closer as she plants kisses softly on my breast, taking one of my nipples into her mouth as it causes me to moan out, not feeling like this in forever.
I feel her hand start messing with my jeans, undoing them as she successfully unbuttons them. She slowly breaks from my breast, she pulls my pants off. I am now left bare, not wearing any underwear so all of my body is in her view, blushing deeply. She almost instantly starts to suck on my breast again, her finger starting to rub up and down my slit as I moan out a bit louder. She kisses down and teases me, kissing over my slit and up my inner thighs, biting them softly.
She moves back to my core, slowly licking in-between my folds. She takes her thumb, bringing it to my clit as she starts rubbing small circles onto it, moaning out as she hums, slowly sliding her tongue into me. My back arches up, my hands gripping the couch as I gasp out. She moves as she start to suck on my clit, slipping her two fingers into me as I moan out once more. She starts to slide her fingers in and out at a fast pace as she slips in another. My moans fly out my mouth as she sucks eagerly on my clit, my hands griping the sofa more.

"R-Roni, if you...Don't...Stop"  I say through a moan as I tilt my head back, nearing an orgasm.

She only hums,  going faster as my I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as I arch my back more, legs tensing .

"Are you going to cum for me? Hmmm?" She hums as it causes my clit to vibrate, sending me to the edge.

I cum on her mature fingers as I moan in satisfaction, panting softly as she licks me clean. I pull her close to me, kissing her deeply as I taste myself on her lips. I slowly turn as I flip us, slowly rubbing my hands on her tits as I move my kisses to the crook of her neck. She slightly moans as I  try to do my best. I haven't been with a woman in a while, and knowing Roni is skilled intimidates me a little. I slowly kiss down as I start to suck her nipples, giving each breast equal attention. I grip the nipple softly with my teeth, pulling on it as she moans out breathlessly. I slowly bring my hand down, teasing her as I barely touch on her clit. She squirms and wines out as I chuckle, rubbing it faster as her back slowly arches. I get down as I leave marks on her inner thighs. I make my way, licking her folds as I tease her entrance. I slowly slide in my tongue, wiggling it as I start to hum.
She taste amazing, so wanting more, I move my tongue faster, my thumb rubbing her clit more as I look up to her, hearing her moans fill the bar. He back arches and her hands grip onto the couch. I move to suck on her clit, slowly sliding in two fingers as I move them slowly, then speeding up as it causes her to start arching her back a bit. Her sexy moans fill the bar more intensely as I add one more finger as she looses control. Her hips buck slightly on my fingers as she soon cums, gasping as her head tilts back through her orgasm. I smirk as she pants, sucking my fingers as she takes my hand, bringing them to her mouth.
She slowly sucks them as I kiss up slowly, moving my fingers as I kiss her deeply on the lips, our bare body's pressed together as I slowly kiss on her neck.

"That's was amazing" She looks to me as she blushes.

"It was, truly. Thank you for this" I smile as I slowly sit up, thinking. "Would you like me to stay?"

She nods and smiles, "of course, if you don't mind"

{1595 Words}
( just a quick authors note;
I'm so sorry I haven't been active. I've been extremely busy and just haven't really had the time, but hopefully now I can get back into writing and update more for you guys! Thank you so much for your patience!
~Your Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 271 26
"๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.." "๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ๐’Šน๏ธŽ ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—” ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 115 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
214K 7.2K 35
Do you ever get that feeling when you want someone you can never have? Have you ever had to pretend to hate that person to avoid detection? Basically...
212K 8.7K 38
You're a young ambitious photographer. For the last few months you've been busy working on your own project, where you've had the opportunity to work...