Dramione:Parents too young

Por jade1233213

For a new class the students are put into pairs and given a baby to look after for 3 weeks. Two enemies are p... Mais

1. New class
2. Suicide is the easy way out
3.soundproof rooms sound appealing
4. Daddy's girl
5. Empty insults
6. Shopping to death
7. Relieving Sexual Frustration
8. I should hate her
9. Forbidden Emotions
10. Slow progress
11. Bitter Jealously
12. This dance we do
13. Someone hates me
15. Saying goodbye
16. Perceiving Things Differently
17. Confined spaces
18. Loves bitch
19. Gender Confusion Problems
20. Acute Dangers
21. Insanity issues
Thank you
22. Not able to say goodbye
23. Broken hearts
24. Epilogue
SEQUEL???
THE SEQUEL IS COMING
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

14. So close

7.5K 143 112
Por jade1233213

'When will you let me have you?' He whispered.

'When you help me mop' she said before getting off the desk and picking up the mop.

'You don't mean that do you?' Malfoy asked eagerly as he watched her start to mop around the table he was sitting on.

'Well, you'll never know if you don't help me'

'Malfoy's don't mop' He stated proudly.

'Malfoy's do nothing to help others' She mumbled angrily.

'Well Hermus, I think I can have you without mopping'

'Do you indeed?' She smirked lightly before moving away from him.

'Yes' He said jumping off of the table and stalking towards her.

She shook her head and raised the mop. 'I will hit you with this again if you come any closer'

'Kinky'

'Oh shut up' She laughed.

'Fine, I give up' He said raising his hands to her. He smirked largely before grabbing her around the waist causing her to drop the mop and squeak. He pushed her on top of the table as Hermione laughed.

'Get awwwf' She murmured as he crawled on top of her.

'I don't think you want me to get off' He said leaning down and kissing her on the neck.

'I do because you're that heavy'

'Are you suggesting I'm overweight?' He said sounding extremely offended.

'If I say no, will you get off me?' She said raising her eyebrows.

'No' he said grinning as he leaned in to kiss her but missed as she moved her head away.

'You really infuriate me sometimes'

'Oh thank you' She said smiling up at him. He took advantage and dived in to kiss her. She didn't protest but didn't take part either as he hungrily attacked her mouth. As he slipped his tongue into her mouth she let out a moan and her hands reached up to grab his hair.

'Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger' A low voice drawled from behind them. They both slowly turned their heads to see a rather curious looking Snape at the door.

Hermione's eyes widened as she shoved Malfoy off her quickly and stood to start her defensive rant but Snape halted her.

'Before you tell me Miss Granger that you were not kissing Mr Malfoy and I was hallucinating, I feel I should tell you, I am not blind and was not hallucinating' He said his lips curling into a smirk.

Hermione looked as if she was about to cry and looked down at the floor utterly disgusted with herself, while Malfoy was smiling as if he'd just won a big prize.

'And Mr Malfoy' Snape said turning towards the Slytherin. 'I believe I've already warned you about what will happen if I caught you at this again.' Malfoy's face dropped.

'You can't tell my Father, please don't tell him, please!' He begged. Snape rolled his eyes.

'I won't be telling your father but I will be telling Dumbledore'

'Oh that's ok' Malfoy said relaxing considerably. Hermione's eyes were slowly brimming with tears.

'Now, I'm going to leave you to finish off my classroom, I will be coming in unexpectantly to check you are in fact working until the detention is over' He turned round and walked out.

'You missed a bit right there' Malfoy drawled from where he was seated behind the teacher's desk.

'Shut up' Hermione grumbled as she continued to clean the cabinets.

'So Granger, tomorrow's our penultimate day with Ella...' He trailed off.

She stopped working and looked at him. 'Your trying to make conversation with me?'

'Yes, I'm bored beyond all reason' He said sighing and leaning back on the chair.

'Do something then' She snapped.

'You're right, I should do something but the person I want to do is currently cleaning shelves'

Hermione raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head disapprovingly at him. 'Men'

'Women' He sneered.

'Well, I'm done' Hermione said standing back and admiring the now very clean classroom.

'Nice job Granger, you'd be brilliant as a cleaner'

'I'll take that as a compliment shall I?' She said raising an eyebrow at him.

'I don't give compliments Granger, I take them'

'Could you be more snobbish?'

'Is that a challenge?' He smirked lightly.

'Come on, let's go and get Ella'

'What you doing?' Malfoy said later that evening bending over her frame to see her scribbling a letter. 'Writing love letters? To me?'

'To Professor Snape' Hermione snapped.

'You're writing love letters to Snape?' Malfoy said seriously disturbed.

'No, I'm writing an apology letter to Professor Snape and McGonagall and Dumbledore about my behaviour'

'Your behaviour?'

'Yes, first the food fight thing and now the kissing thing'

'I think it's great we're seeing a rebellious streak come from you, I like it' He said kissing her on the neck. She turned her head sharply to meet his eyes.

'Go away'

'Fine, I'll go and warm the bed up for you when you want to join me' he said winking suggestively.

'Ok, you go and do that' She said waving her hand at him.

'What side of the bed would you like to sleep on?' He smirked knowing his was probably annoying her to a dangerous level. 'Or I suppose you could just sleep on me, you'll be pretty exhausted after the rampant, wild, hot, sweaty sex we're going to be having'

'Do you realise I'm not listening?'

'Well you obviously are' He drawled before leaving the room quickly.

20 minutes later...

'Get out of my bed Malfoy' She hissed trying her best not to wake Ella. Malfoy was currently spreading his entire body over her covers and yawning dramatically.

'Oh I'm so tired' He yawned again.

'Fine, I'll sleep in yours'

'No you don't' he said jumping off her bed and over to her. He smirked and shook his head as he realised she was wearing basic cotton pyjamas that really didn't show a lot of flesh. 'You know where those pyjamas would look good? On the floor'

Hermione laughed. 'Congratulations Malfoy for using the oldest chat up line known to man'

'Well, it might work' He said sliding his hands around her waist. 'I don't think we'll be interrupted this time'

'Yes well, I want my sleep' She said taking his hands in hers and moving them off her waist.

'Oh for crying out loud why won't you let me have you?!' He said raising his voice.

'Because you didn't help me mop' She hissed but was smiling as she dived under her covers.

'Oh yeah because if I had helped you I'd be in the same bed as you right now' He snapped sarcastically.

'Well, you'll never find out will you?'

There was silence before Malfoy started getting nervous. 'So you weren't lying about letting me have you if I mopped?'

'Mmmm' Hermione said letting her eyes drift close.

There was suddenly a loud thump from the other side of the room and Hermione sat up and looked at Malfoy who was putting a robe on.

'What on earth are you doing?'

'I'm going to mop!' He said striding out the room.

She shook her head and let herself drift into blissful sleep.

She was shaken awake later and found Malfoy under the covers with her.

'Oh dear god, what are you doing in my bed?' Hermione said panicking as she gripped the sheet to herself.

'I mopped Granger' He said simply before kissed her softly on the lips.

'I'm too tired Malfoy' She said yawning widely. He stared shocked at her.

'A girl has never said that to me before' He said completely at a loss.

'You don't actually think I'm going to sleep with you do you?'

'Yes' He said simply.

'Go to sleep Malfoy' She said snuggling into the covers.

It was early morning when Hermione woke up to find Ella fast asleep in her cot and Malfoy no where to be seen. She didn't really mind that much, she could do without his sarcy comments very easily. She smiled when she thought of him last night, she wasn't going to lie to herself and say she wasn't enjoying having the famous Malfoy pine after her like a dog but she knew she would never give in to him.

She did like him, after all that had happened she had learned to like him a lot more than she had and also held some respect for him. She saw a different side of him when he wasn't around anyone that he deemed important. But when he was around his friends or fellow Slytherins...he was a complete jerk and Hermione hated it. She wasn't expecting him to stride into the great hall one day and lift her up in his arms and kiss her in front of the whole school, but she did want a tad more respect from him in public.

She walked to the window and sat up on the ledge as she stared down onto the silvery lake and saw a figure walking around the edge. Her eyes squinted and she made out light blonde hair.

He picked up yet another rock and threw it at the lake viciously as it sent ripples away from it. He let out a sigh, allowing cold air to escape from his breath. This was becoming more of a game than he wanted it to be, he looked up at the window and saw a figure sitting inside staring at him.

He liked her, he'd never admit that to anyone consciously but he did. She was more intriguing to him than any other girl and she had a higher IQ than most girls he spoke to. It wasn't meant to be though, he knew he was a pureblood and he knew she was a mudblood and he knew those two would never mix.

He did respect her though, she was a fantastic mother and he loved the way she looked when she was staring at her daughter. But he knew nothing serious could ever happen, but he wanted to have some fun with her anyway and he knew he would have his fun one day. He just had to get closer to her, maybe get her to trust him if he was lucky.

'Draco?' A small voice said from behind him.

He jumped startled and whipped round to see a rather cold Pansy standing there in her robe.

'Pans, what are you doing here?' He said with a fake smile.

'I saw you out here and I was up so I decided to join you' She said, her teeth chattering together.

'Did you indeed?' Malfoy said rolling his eyes and staring at her.

'Why are you out here so early?'

'Oh couldn't handle being round the mudblood much longer' He said, hoping she'd take the bait.

'I'm not stupid you know, I know you think I'm as dumb as a dung beetle but I'm not blind'

Malfoy raised an amused eyebrow at her. Was she trying to be intelligent?

'You like that little bitch don't you?' She said slowly rubbing her arms up and down with her arms.

'Little bitch?' He said knowing full well whom she was on about.

'That bookworm Granger. I know you kissed her and I also know both of you denied it so now people are calling me a liar'

'Thrilling' He drawled not caring at all what she had to say.

'You know we're going to be married when we grow up, so I'm not going to go after you anymore...specially when your so enamoured with muddy. I know she's just a play toy of yours...so do everyone a favour and throw her out' She said moving up and down to generate heat.

He looked at her coldly for a second before his eyes softened and he walked up to her and hugged her tightly to him. 'Stop shivering, you're making me annoyed'

Pansy was way too shocked to be doing anything. Malfoy had never properly hugged her, not like this. A grin graced her face as she looked up to see Hermione staring out her window at the couple. Her arms went around him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

'You might be a complete pest Pansy but I don't want you dying of hypothermia'

'I didn't know you cared' She said, hugging him tighter.

'Neither did I' He said his brows furrowing slightly. Why the hell am I hugging Pansy? This is all Granger's fault. She's made me go soft...damn her.

'Right Granger!' He shouted as he strode into her room later on with out so much as glancing at anything else but her.

'Malfoy' She said her eyes widening a little.

'No, don't you dare speak Granger. I've had enough of all this crap. I like you, you like me, so lets stop all this running after one another stuff and just admit that we like each other. I mean, you've kissed me, I've kissed you-'

'Malfoy' Hermione said in a low voice.

'No, let me finish. In public we can exchange remarks about how ugly the other person is but in private can't we like be like normal. I mean you're not bad for a mudblood as I've said before so now stop fighting this' He said walking over to her and kissing her quickly on the lips before he saw her eyes widen and shift left.

'What?' He muttered. He heard someone cough behind him, he turned and saw a very angry Harry standing in the door way to their bedroom.

'How long have you been standing there, Potter?' Malfoy said trying to cover up his embarrassment.

'For the whole sickeningly stupid speech' He said his fists clenching.

'Well, if you could leave that would be great' He said motioning to the other door.

'No, I'm quite content here actually' Harry said leaning on the doorframe. Hermione was sitting on the sofa biting her lip with nervousness. 'Now what I want to know is how long this thing between you two has been going on?'

'Is that any of your business Potty?' Malfoy sneered.

'Hermione is my best friend you git'

'Look Potter, run along like a good little boy before I do something rash' He drawled slowly walking over to Harry.

'No, I don't think I will. Herms, tell me that all that stuff he said was a lie' Harry said turning to Hermione with his last thread of hope. She shook her head.

'I knew it' Harry said shaking his head as his friend.

'Now you've got that problem sorted out, run along'

'How dare you! You obnoxious...'

'This is my room Potter now bugger off'

'Malfoy, get out before I throw you'

'Shut up!' Hermione screeched from the sofa. Both boys turned the heads and looked at Hermione who was seething in anger.

'I want you to both go'

'But herms-'

'No, Harry, just go' Hermione said sighing heavily.

Both Malfoy and Harry stalked out into the corridor and as they heard the door click shut Harry lunged himself at Malfoy who moved his head just in time to miss a punch.

'What was that you ponce?' Malfoy sneered at him as Harry rounded on him again.

'Stay away from Hermione, Malfoy. You should be glad Ron hasn't found out yet about you and Hermione or it would be worse'

'What would weasel do? Throw some of his crappy clothes at me?' He drawled looking down at Harry threateningly.

'What are you two doing at this time in the morning?' A sleepy Claire said appearing from her room, still in her pyjamas.

'Hey Trender' Malfoy said smiling at her and giving her a wink.

Harry seethed. 'What, coming on to Claire too now are we?'

'Been there, done that' He said with another wink in Claire's direction.

'This might be the worst day of my life' Harry said as he sulked slowly into his room behind Claire who didn't have any idea what was going on. She gave Malfoy a questioning look.

'Don't ask' He said before turning and going into his room.

'I told you I don't want to see you' Hermione snapped from the sofa.

'Oh Granger, why must you make this so hard?'

'Me? Making it hard? You just told Harry everything that had been going on between me and you'

'I didn't intentionally!' he yelled. 'I'm s-' he took an intake of breath. 'I'm sorry' he mumbled.

Hermione held back a smile. 'I'm sorry, I don't think I caught that. Can you repeat it?'

'I said I am sorry' He said giving a sigh.

'Thank you...so...' Hermione said trailing off nervously.

'Sooo...'Malfoy repeated. 'Where's Ella?'

'Still sleeping, god knows how with the noise you two were making' Hermione said flipping through her homework planner idly.

The silence was loud in Malfoy's ears. He sat next to Hermione and watched her flick through her books. He sighed and kept glancing at her.

'So, about what I said before...in front of Potter, are you..errmm...up for it?' He said waggling his eyebrows.

'Pardon?' Hermione snapped.

'I meant ya know..being closer when we're alone..only when we're alone'

'I don't know, your..Malfoy'

'Well, I'm pleased you know who I am' He smirked.

'I saw you with Pansy outside'

'Oh' He said thinking this had made her change her mind about him.

'You were sweet towards her, how come your kind with someone you can't stand being around but around me all you want to do is get in my pants?'

'Can you blame me? Really?' He said tilting his head and smiling.

'What is that supposed to mean?'

'Look at you, every guy in this school wants to get in your pants'

Hermione's fists clenched. 'So no one cares what kind of person I am aslong as they think I'm worth having sex with?'

'Nooooo' He drew out slowly. 'I like you for you...and your body'

She raised an eyebrow and he gave her a genuine smile. He leant forward and kissed her very softly on the lips and drew back.

'Ok' Hermione whispered to him.

'Ok what?' He said kissing her gently on the cheek.

'I'll stop pushing you away when we're alone...but you are not and I repeat not getting in my pants Malfoy'

'We'll see' He said smiling before taking her hand and smirking.

The day went by slowly, Hermione stuck to Ron's side so Harry didn't have a chance to lecture her about Malfoy but in the evening, Ron had decided to leave Hermione briefly by herself in the library to go and get some books and Harry stalked in.

'Hermione' He said gently sitting down.

'Oh hi Harry' She said without looking up from what she was reading.

'We need to talk'

'Uh huh' Hermione mumbled at she carried on reading.

'Hermione, look at me' He said harshly at her.

She brought her eyes up slowly to meet his.

'Why Malfoy, Herms?'

'Let me guess, you think I've forgotten what he is and how he's made our life a misery and blah blah blah but I haven't ok? I do know what he can be like. But since having Ella, I've seen a different side of him...everyone has some good in them Harry.' She pleaded desperately.

'But Hermione, It's Draco Malfoy...son of a death eater, bully, complete and utter git. He plays girls for a sport Hermione, if you knew how many times I've heard Pansy crying in the corridors, saying that Malfoy had treated her badly, you would understand'

'I'm not stupid and I'm not gullable. I'm not going to fall in love with him or anything, I'm just giving him a chance ok?'

'Hmph' Harry said crossing his arms and shaking his head.

'What you guys talking about?' Ron said sitting down next to Hermione.

'Oh nothing' Hermione quickly said as she went back to reading.

'Where's Ella?' Harry asked slowly.

'With Malfoy' She muttered as she carried on reading.

'I don't know how you can bare being around him' Ron said shaking his head.

'Yeah neither do I, anyway I'm going to go now' She said as she got up, packed her books and jogged out the library where she met a rather bored looking Snape who almost appeared like he had been waiting for her.

'Oh hello professor, what can I do for you?' Hermione said adjusting the books she held in her arms.

He rose an eyebrow and smirked. 'Stay away from Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger' He drawled and walked off down the hall before she had a chance to respond. She shook her head and headed for her living quarters.

When she got there an excitable Claire met her before she had a chance to go inside.

'Have you had the note from Dumbledore, Hermione? Where are you taking Ella? What are going to do with her? I don't know what I'm going to do yet but it's going to be good considering it's his last day and all, oh I must go find Harry. Is he in the library? Oh he probably is-'

'Claire, what are you on about?' She said almost yelling to stop her from rambling.

'Oh, you haven't had the note yet?' Claire enquired and Hermione shook her head. 'Oh, well we're allowed to take our babies like anywhere tomorrow, obviously within reason and we can do anything with them. I'm thinking somewhere exotic and hot like Hawaii or somewhere. Anyway go inside, the note should be waiting for you'

'OK, thanks' Hermione said pushing the door open with her side as her hands were full.

She smiled gently as she noticed the lights dimmed a little and Malfoy lying on the sofa asleep with Ella on top of him in his arms. She quickly noticed the bit of parchment on the floor near her door and picked it up and quickly read the contents which reflected what Claire had just told her but with added lines including restrictions on where you go and what you do.

She dropped her books and took Ella out of Malfoy's arms and put her to bed in the other room before putting a blanket over Malfoy and going to bed herself.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

489K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
352K 9.4K 47
Draco and Hermione find themselves in a very unfortunate situation, one where they'll be forced to trust one another with their deepest secrets. Beca...
21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
380K 9.3K 105
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 �...