Our Worlds (An Islamic story)

De Dilaras_Destiny

Hajara and Sarah are muslim high school girls from the 2070's. They have a normal teen life but when their pa... Mai multe

First day of school
I'm Sorry
Birthday
War
Surprise!
Introduced
shopping
Married life
Her day off!
Under the same roof
My love for her
The War Begins
Home alone
I hate life!
The new beginning
Marriage!
Alone
School
School trip
Lost and Found
Anniversary!
Having Fun!
Surprise meeting!
Kidnapped!
The shocking Kidnapper
Moving out!
Our endless love (Epilogue)
Check out the next sequel...

Wedding

426 39 0
De Dilaras_Destiny

Hajara POV: 

Finally my wedding day had arrived, I am so nervous just by thinking about today and tomorrow and the day after... you know what I mean, my unraveling future after marriage. I don't get how people are so excited on their wedding day, aren't they scared? Nervous? I can feel every part of my body shake and tremble with useless fear. 

My parents were so surprised that me and Sarah never complained about the wedding being fast or Yusuf being my husband. The only reason we never complained was because the boys didn't seem that bad and we have so much in our heads already to even complain about in the first place; war, marriage, studies. And it's not like if we protest thinks well just go back to normal. Our protests will just be as useless because mother already made up her mind and when she makes her mind up it's too late to do anything.

I was dressed in the pink dress Yusuf bought me along with a pink sparkly scarf wrapped around my head. My makeup was absolutely gorgeous, when I looked in the mirror I really couldn't recognize myself. I was breathtaking!

 My sister wore the blue wedding dress and blue scarf Benyamin gave her making her look way  better than me. Her makeup made her look like a princess from heaven. 

"Yuck, this makeup is soo itchy." Sarah grumbled, acting like as if she was ready to tear off her face. She was never into girl things, she was more of a tomboy. I found it a luck that she didn't end up wearing all pink today or else who knows what she'll do.

"Awww, look your future hubby is looking at you." I cooed making Sarah meet Benyamins eyes. She quickly diverted her gaze and glared at me as if she got burned by his glances. Well can't blame her though, his eyes were blazing green!  I laughed, "Girl, you'll have to handle all the staring after your marriage." 

"Hajara!" My mom called loudly grabbing my attention. "The imam is asking you a question. Would you and Yusuf like to go first or should I send the other two?"

 What the hell? I have to get married now? I need more time!

"Those two can go first." I answered nervously, gulping down my fear and biting my lips. The last thing I wanted was to get married today. 

Sarah shot me an annoyed look. "It's just a marriage, we're not even going to be living with them in the same room. Why are you so scared?" She asked, getting up from her spot and making her way up with mom and dad to the imam. Sarah's only sixteen, how much does she even understand? After finishing school or after the war 'I' will be the first one to move in with Yusuf because after eighteen we'll be legally married. 

"Hajara come here." My uncle called me with a bright grin. I looked up to see my uncle standing in a corner with his boys, Yusuf and Benyamin. 

I nervously walked up to my uncle while biting my lips stressfully. I didn't care about my lipstick at the moment, first I gotta deal with this stupid fear of mines. Well, for me biting my lips wierdly helped me cope with fear. Wierd right? I gotta admit I am weird person. 

My uncle instantly placed his arms around me giving me some sense of comfort. "Hajara it's okay, take a deep breath everything will be okay." I tried taking deep breaths but it ended up coming out ragged. The only word that formed in my brain was 'panic' in bold words.

"How did you know I was scared?" I asked, closing my eyes, too afraid to open them. Right now, Yusuf looked like a demon to me, a demon with those devilish horns. Yeah okay, I was over imagining things. 

"Cause your face is red." My uncle replied as I shot him a nervous smile.

"Benyamin, come here!" My mother called her soon to be son- in- law who was still her nephew at the moment. She was irritated waiting there with Sarah. "Your taking forever!"

"Woah, man are you scared?" Yusuf chuckled, looking closely into Benyamins face. 

"Yes..." Benyamin groaned, slouching his shoulders. "That I have to wear this stupid suit. I am so exposed man, like the whole world can see me now."

"No ones that stupid to wear a hoodie to their wedding, idiot!" Yusuf chuckled, smacking Benyamins head with one of his textbooks. Yup, they were stupid enough to bring their textbooks to the wedding!

"Son, it's just today you wear this. Tomorrow everything will go back to normal." My uncle convinced him calmly, putting a hand on Benyamins shoulder. Benyamin was acting like he was gonna lose his entire life anytime soon just because he wasn't wearing his hoodie. 

His eyes were blazing with annoyance, "Why couldn't I wear a hoodie to my wedding? This is so not fair!" Benyamin whined childishly.

"Now is not the time to whine or throw a tantrum. Come here son!" My mom and aunt yelled furiously together in unison.

I watched as Sarah plastered a smile on her face showing no glints of nervousness. Benyamin copied here expression and they both answered the questions the imam asked. I knew Sarah liked Benyamin, but she was never all crazy over him. It was just a simple crush I guess.

"Benyamin Abbasi wants to take your hand in marriage, do you agree?" The imam asked.

"Yes," Sarah nodded softly lowering her gaze while I noticed Benyamin taking her hand and squeezing it with love and care, it was a sign of comfort.

"And you Benyamin, would you like to marry Sarah, daughter of Harun Abbasi?"

"Yes." He said while everyone cheered for them.

 Only a very few people were invited to our wedding. I went straight towards Sarah and hugged her tightly as soon as she was done. She giggled as she squirmed under my grasp, "Don't worry, sis. You are not losing me anytime soon."

"I'm just so happy to see my baby sister grow up so quickly." I said dramatically placing my hand across my heart acting like my aunt.

"Well, me too. I am happy to see you grow up extremely slowly." She replied sarcastically rolling her eyes making me laugh.

 When I let her go, my family members and her friends hugged her one by one. And from the corner of my eye I noticed Benyamin sliding a ring on her finger. Benyamin is older than Sarah by a year, basically my age. 

They will make a good couple, both of them were cheerful and sweet. 

 My sister has a guy that will love and cherish her forever. Inshallah!

*********************************************

Yusuf POV:

"Yusuf, I haven't forgotten about you two?" My dad teased. Hajara gave a nervous glance at my dad, fisting her palms. "You guys need to get married too you know?" 

 Hajara's eyes grew wide in an instant. "But... But uncle please can we wait a little longer, please?"

"No butts... I don't want anyone butting there way in the wedding." My dad said stubbornly, Hajara looked horrified probably wanting the floor to open up and swallow her down right now. I watched as she froze with fear as if she'll make the biggest mistake in her life if she marries me. 

"Everything will be fine." I assured, she slowly nodded lowering her gaze. 

"Yusuf Abbasi wants to take your hand in marriage, do you agree?" The imam asked already tired of his day.

"Y-yes." She forced out.

"And you Yusuf, would you like to marry Hajara, daughter of Harun Abbasi?" 

"Yes." I squeezed my beloved wife's hand and smiled down looking at her pretty radiant face filled with devine light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our wedding ceremony, my entire family came to congratulate me. Benyamin came first and clapped me on my back with extreme force as I yelped in pain. 

He chuckled in response.  "Congratulation bro!" 

I looked at his new attire, eyeing him up and down. "You changed? What the hell are you wearing?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He looked totally unrecognizable!

"What? I found your thobe and hoodie in the trunk so I covered myself up. The suit was way too revealing. Don't know how you people are surviving!" He said gesturing towards my suit, "The thobe is used as disguise so mother and father can't figure out that I changed out of the suit. Shhh!" He whispered quietly in my ear. 

I laughed, this guy seriously hated suits! 

"Well, mashallah I am proud of you! Just when I thought you would become a little religious." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"What I am not a thobe person, okay?" He said raising his hand in defense. "Hoodies are my life!"

"K man, I gotta go." I clapped him on the back. 

I looked for Hajara but she was no where in sight. Our parents were on one of the side, laughing and chatting like young highschool friends. Sarah and Benyamin were talking to their own group of friends, I doubt they even talked to each other yet. 

I headed outside letting the cold breeze hit my body and cheek,  I inhaled the breeze in and out. My eyes suddenly landed on Hajara, it felt like those happy ending movies where the guy got to marry the girl of his dreams but for my case I wasn't so sure. Will my ending be good? Can I help her survive?

She was standing looking far off at distance, her back facing me. I knew she was zoned out somewhere in her world. At the sound of my footsteps, she turned around abruptly taking a step back in fear. I studied her, she looked elegant in her magnificent dress as I tried to take her image in my memory forever. A marriage comes one time in life! 

Our eyes locked  and I drowned in her blue mesmirizing ocean like eyes. I put my arms around her as she froze in my arms. "It's ok Hajara I'm your husband now?" 

I kissed her on her forehead, the only girl in my life after mother.

Benyamin POV:

I crossed my finger hoping mom and dad didn't recognize me. I begged Allah the entire day to make me invisible in frony parent's eyes. To be honest, I did turn invisible for quite a while, thanks to my thobe!

"Son, son!" I heard moms voice echoing around the hall.  I froze pretending to look like a statue hoping to be camouflaged with the wall magically. I crossed my fingers hoping she was calling Yusuf not me, securing my hood on top of my head. 

Just when I didn't want to see my parent's, my mother placed her hands on my shoulder and turned me around. "How did you recognize me?" I whined, sighing in irritation, slumping my shoulders.

"A mother always recognizes their child but to be honest your hoodie was the biggest giveaway!" She said giggling while I facepalmed myself.

"THIS IS YOUR BIG DAY AND YOU CHANGED OUT OF YOUR SUIT?" My mother yelled changing her emotions so quickly. I jump few feets high due to her sudden mood change... just kidding only one inch. And their goes her lecture!

"Mom, your attracting attention?" I mumbled nervously looking around hoping no one heard her thunderous voice that boomed around the hall. She was going to explode, she held me by the ear and began dragging me to god knows where and I was mentally looking for a route of escape. You would do that too if you were in my position, trust me!

Suddenly my dad came and gave us a weird look while mom unconsiously let go of my ear after taking in the sight of my dad. "Honey, not now, we gotta go and Benyamin you didn't even talk to Sarah the whole day? Go say bye to her." My dad ordered calmly after eyeing me up and down wierdly. Ok gosh, I know it was my first time wearing a thobe and everything but don't give me that weird questioning look!

 I was having guy problems, I didn't even know how to talk to a girl that I had crushed on for months. I know it wasn't something masculine of me to say but.. I'm not a man yet because I there was still a few months to be an adult. Couldn't my mother just wait those few months?

"I mean NOW." My dad yelled sternly bringing me back to earth. 

I took a deep breath before walking towards my wife. Sarah was saying her goodbyes to her friends. I tapped her shoulder lightly making her turn around instantly. My voice got stuck on my throat just by looking at her beauty. I wasn't a shy person to be honest, I was just scared that she might not like me due to my silly personality.

 "Um.. Sarah we're leaving, see you in school." I smiled sincerely. I took my biggest effort to place a kiss on her forehead. What! I never kissed a girl in my life other than my mother when I was a toddler. 

And that was basically how our wedding ended and married life started. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.5K 1.9K 45
A hijabi Pakistani girl named Fanaa goes to high school to become something great that could save people from the bad world. Going to school everyday...
89.5K 12.4K 61
•Highest Ranks• #1 - In Arewa_23rd August, 2021. #1 - In Fulani_17th September, 2021. #2 - In Part 1_19th October, 2021. #1 - In Pity_27th October...
67.4K 4.5K 23
************ "Why in the name of God are you dressed like that? Are you perhaps carrying a bomb or something?" I asked. Instead of rolling her eyes a...
138K 5.4K 53
When he gets closer to her, she leans back in her chair. "Don't worry, you're not my type" he smirks as he stands up. "Alhamdulillah" she said with...