Pregnant At 17

By mendes_lover12

Aimee has almost the perfect life. She has a perfect family that's always there for her. She has an amazing f... More

HOME FROM CAMP
PREGNANCY TEST
THE RESULTS
HOW'D YOU KNOW?
TELLING THE BIG NEWS
SHE KNEW?!
HORMONES & GRUMPY
GIRLFRIEND?!
WHAT'S GOING ON?
WHAT HAPPENED?!
TALKING
MEETING THE GIRLFRIEND
YOU'RE IN DANGER
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!
TELL HIM!!
BITCH
SELENA JOHNSON
WHAT'S WRONG?
UP ALL NIGHT
TALKS WITH AMANDA
A/N
GENDER REVEAL
SECRETS
FINDING OUT THE SECRET
I'VE WAITED SO LONG
FALLING FAST AND HARD
HEART ATTACK?!
FIRST OFFICIAL DATE
YOU KNEW?!
LOSING THE BABY?!
I LOVE YOU
FORGIVENESS
SELENA?!
MEET AMELIA
BABY NAMES
A/N some questions
I LOVE YOU...WAIT WHO?!
HAVING THE BABY...IS SHE GOING TO SURVIVE?!
THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED
BABY NAME REVEALED
WAITING FOR THE RESULTS
THE RESULTS
LAST DAY AT THE HOSPITAL
GOING HOME
BABY'S FIRST PLANE RIDE
BABY'S FIRST VACATION
BEACH DAY PT 1
A/N
BEACH DAY PT 2: ATTITUDES
BEACH DAY PT 3: THUNDERSTORM
BEACH DAY PT 4: PROPOSAL?!
GETTING READY FOR DISNEY
DISNEY
FIRST OFFICIAL NIGHT AT HOME
FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE?!
CANCER
JOB OPPORTUNITY
TAKING THE JOB
RAINED IN
18TH BIRTHDAY
ADALYNN'S SICK
THE BIG DAY
THE APARTMENT
ARGUMENT
JEALOUSY & FIGHTING
BABY'S FIRST ER VISIT
FAMILY IS HERE
WHAT THE HELL?!
BEACH DAY
A/N
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS EVE: PART 2
A/N
A DAY OUT
FIRST DAY OF DAYCARE
YOU CHEATED?
JACK...The Rebound Guy
AUNT TORI....DID WHAT?!
WAIT... THERE'S TWO OF YOU?!
IT'S.....HER?!
GETTING READY FOR VACAY
SHE'S.....GETTING ABUSED?!
AIRPORT
HAWAAAAAIII
RAINY DAY
ADALYNN SECOND FIRST DAY OF DAYCARE...LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES
HURRICANE & POWER OUTAGE
A/N and SHOUT OUT
THE DAY I FINALLY FOUND OUT!
MEETING AUNT TORI'S DAUGHTER
FACING MY BIGGEST FEAR
THE PHONE CALL
RUSHING TO CALI...
CALI....the phone call the changed my life
DO YOU THINK SHE HATES ME?!
PREGNANT AGAIN?!
A BREAK IN?!
THE TALK WITH CHRISTINE
A DAY OF RELAXATION
MY POOR BABY
UP ALL NIGHT
FINALLY PLANNING THE WEDDING
PLEASE
REUNITED WITH MY FAMILY
GIRLS DAY
VACATION READY
WELCOME TO COLORADO
BABY'S FIRST FOOD
I DON'T THINK I SHOULD TAKE THE JOB OFFER
FIRST DAY OF WORK
KAREN'S FIRST TIME BABYSITTING
PARK DAY
A/N
A/N
FAMILY DAY
WE HAVE TO CLOSE
HEY STRANGER
A/N
DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL
ARRESTED?!
SELENA....JOHNSON?!
A/N
PSYCHOPATH EX-GIRLFRIED
JEREMY IS THE FATHER?!
THE RESULTS
WHAT THE FUCK?!
APRIL FOOLS...GONE WRONG
SHAWN'S 21ST
A/N
ADALYNN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY
A/N
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
GOOD NEWS
THE WEDDING: PART 1
THE WEDDING: PART 2
THE WEDDING: PART 3
UPDATE

FIRST DAY ALONE WITH ADALYNN

1.4K 52 7
By mendes_lover12

Aimee's POV
It's been about 2 days since we got to our new apartment. It was about 9 in the morning. I was already dressed and did my makeup. Adalynn was just taking her morning nap.

Today is Shawn's first day of work which I'm scared for. It's going to be my first day alone with Adalynn and I'm terrified. They wanted Shawn to go in at 10 but starting tomorrow hes going to be leaving at 5:30 I believe.

We spent the passed 2 days just unpacking everything and then we just relaxed and took care of Adalynn. Shes back to normal and isnt sick or gassy anymore.

"Baby, do you know what you're going to do today?" He asked, packing his lunch and I shrugged.

"I'm probably going to maybe go out and explore or to see what's on the boardwalk" I answered, grabbing a water bottle and he nods.

"We still have to go grocery shopping" I sighed, handing him the water bottle for his lunch box. We only had snacks and things that my parents gave us for the car ride here and we had left overs so that's what Shawn is packing.

"I was thinking about that. I could always go to the store after I get out of work and I could pick up McDonalds or something for dinner since itll be too late to cook" he says and I smiled nodding.

"I wish you didnt have to start work so soon" I frowned, sitting at the counter and he looks at me as he zipped his lunchbox up. "Awe baby. I know but you'll do fine with Adalynn. You got this. If you need anything you could just call or text me" he says, cheering me up.

Adalynn starts crying and I sighed. "I'll get her and change her. You do whatever you need to" he says, and I smiled nodding. I walk into the living room and just sat on the couch. After about 5 minutes of me just thinking Shawn walks in with Adalynn. I smiled and Shawn lays her on the play mat.

She was wearing a blue shirt with white leggings with yellow and orange designs. She was also wearing a white onsie underneath her outfit so her stomach isnt showing.

"Okay. So the car seat and stroller are in the nursery incase you go decide to go out" he says, grabbing his lunchbox and phone from the kitchen and I nod. "I have to go. Call me if you need anything!" He says, kissing me. He was about to pull apart but I kiss him again.

"Do you want your normal from McDonald's for dinner?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He walks out of the house and I look at Adalynn. It was 9:30 so o decided to wait till we go out.

I look at Adalynn to see her smiling and kicking her feet happily. I couldn't help but smile. I got ready for the day and decided to put my bathing suit under my outfit just incase I decide to hang by the pool.

After I finished getting ready it was about 11:30. Adalynn was still wide awake playing on her play mat. I walked into her nursery and grabbed diapers and threw them in the diaper bag. The wipes were already in there. I grabbed extra clothes just incase and her batting suit.

I threw them in the diaper bag. I throw the diaper bag on the carseat which was already connected to the stroller. I push the stroller into the living room and smiled at Adalynn.

I walk into the kitchen and grabbed about two bottles that I pumped last night just in case she gets hungry cause I dont know how long we'll be out.

I walked back in the living room and put the bottles in her diaper bag. My wallet and phone were already in there as well. "Come here baby" I say in a baby tone, picking Adalynn. "You wanna go out!" I say, bouncing her and she laughs.

I smiled, placing her in the car seat and buckled her up. I decided to leave the car seat cover down for a little bit. I did pull up the carseat hood thing just so the sun isnt blinding her eyes.

"Ready baby girl" I smiled, throwing the diaper bag on my back. I grab her stuffed animal with the pacifier that was laying on the play mat and just placed it in her carseat with her.  I smiled pushing her out into the hallway.

We walk into the elevator and go down into the lobby. We walk out and I smiled as we walked into the Florida sunshine. I always loved the weather in Florida. I smile as we walked on the board walk and almost immediately I got recognized.

"Omg! Is that you Aimee?!" A lady exclaimed I slowly turned around. I know that voice from somewhere but I cant think of wear. Once I looked at the lady I realized who it was.

"Omg! Hi Aunt Victoria!!" I smiled, hugging her. She was my aunt, as know as my moms sister. I havent seen all since I was 3.

"You have no idea how happy I am to finally see you again!" She cries, not letting go. I smiled walking over to the stroller. "And who is this cutie?" She asked, tapping Adalynn's nose and she had a big smile. That was the biggest smile I've ever seen on her.

"This would be my daughter, Adalynn. I had her 3 weeks ago" I smiled, as we walked down the boardwalk. "How have you been" she asked and I chuckled.

"How have I been?" I laughed. "My life has been fuckint crazy and full of drama. Me and Shawn got pregnant and I fell for him. I finally got over him and we landed up being together. Than I found out I had a long lost twin sister and then me and Shawn moved in a apartment here from Cali" I say and her eyes widened.

"Damn. That's a lot" she laughed and I nod. "Is Shawn the one you knew since you were born?" She asked.

"Yes" I smiled. "Damn I'm glad you guys are still together" she says. "Yeah. Me too. After everything we've been through I believe we could get through anything" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Hows your mom?" She asked. That's the question I've been waiting for. "Shes doing alright. I mean I just found out she was diagnosed with cancer" I answered and her eyes widened.

"Would you be to give me her phone number so I could call her?" She asked and I smiled nodding. She pulls her phone out and I give her both mine and my moms number.

"Okay. I'm going to go now. Im gonna try calling her!" She smiled, hugging me. She runs around and I smiled, turning around just to bump into someone.

"Omg. I'm so sorry!" I say, looking up. He was honestly so hot. "Damn I didn't see you there. I'm so sorry" he says and I looked at him.

"Was that suppose to be a short joke?! You're making fun of my height?" I laughed. "No" he laughed. "Is that your daughter?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yes and I know I'm only 18 bu-" I say but he cuts me off. "Calm down" he laughed. "I'm 21 and I have a 2 year old. I had him when I was 19 years old so I know how it feels" he says and I smiled. "Really. Is he with your girlfriend?" I asked pushing the stroller.

"Damn. Already assuming things about me" he laughed. "Oh. I'm sorry?" I say, making sound like a question. "No. I have full custody of him. I'm a single dad. He doesnt have any part in his moms life and neither do I. Hes at daycare now" he says and I nod.

"What happened with his mom?" I asked, being nosy. "Uh I dont even know your name. I'm not ready to talk about that yet" he laughed and I chuckled.

"My name Jack and my sons name is Calvin" he says and I smiled. "I'm Aimee and this is Adalynn" I say. "Shes adorable!" He says.

"Can I get your number?" He asked and I hesitated. "I have a boyfriend" I say. "Oh fuck. That sucks" he laughed. "We could still hang out though" he says and I smiled giving him my number.

"Where do you live?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket and I tell him the name of the apartment. "No way! I live there. Why havent I seen you?" He asked "we just moved here from Cali" I answered and he smirked. "That explains it"

"What?" I asked, confused and he laughed. "You're from California. I love California girls!" He laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So maybe I could show you around one day?" He suggested and I nod. "So who's your boyfriend? He's one lucky guy!" He says and I honestly blushed a little. He was literally so hot.

"His name is Shawn" I smiled and he turned serious. "Why so serious?" I asked, laughing. "You mean as in Mendes? Shawn Mendes? That artist/singer guy? That fuck boy?" He asked and I kinda got mad at him for calling Shawn a fuck boy.

"Shawn isnt a fuck boy so please dont call him that" I asked, politely and he nods apologetic.

"Have you seen that interview he had a week ago?" He asked and I shook my head. "Its all over the internet" he says, pulling the video up on his phone and showing me. He skips to the part he wanted to show me.

"So how are you and your girlfriend?" The interviewer asked and Shawn chuckled. "Who? Aimee? We're okay I guess. I mean I dont really love her. I'm only with her cause I had a baby with her. She was stressed out and she apparently loved me so I'm like maybe I'll get with her so she isn't as stressed anymore. I dont think I could ever look at Aimee in that kind of way. Just, eww"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Comment for another update! Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 93 11
**Sequel to 'His Little Sister'** People need a fresh start. It's been a year since Jordan Mendes attempted to commit suicide. A lot can happen in a...
Real Love By Nelly

Teen Fiction

7.5K 105 31
Shayna had it all. She had a perfect boyfriend, great friends, and anything she wanted she had it. She can even make you crumble with a look in her e...
1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
52.3K 448 28
Jamie is a 17 year old girl with a little problem and by little problem, I mean . . . she's pregnant. After 2 years of dating, she's not sure about h...