THE PURPLE DRAGON |๐Ÿ’œ|Wilhemi...

By HelynLaura

You meet Wilhemina Venable during your first week working at your dad's law firm, where she has been a secret... More

PART ONE: Mommy Issues
PART TWO: You're Mine Now
PART THREE: Kinero Robotics
PART FOUR: The Phonecall
PART SIX: Nightmares
PART SEVEN: New Haven
PART EIGHT: The Letter

PART FIVE: Yes Mistress!

3.6K 123 40
By HelynLaura

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This story contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable.

********

"I like this house Mommy-"

I liked the last house too..

Your eyes scan round the large bedroom before you turn your attention back to Wilhemina.

"And thanks for not drugging and kidnapping me to get me here this time," you laugh.

Pretty fucked up thing to be laughing about.

Wilhemina places a slender finger across your lips, her stern gaze fixed on you.

"I want you naked, now."

She's not even listening, fuck this.

"No, I'm tired Mommy."

She slowly brings her hand down from your mouth, outrage spreading across her face.

"No?
Are you sure about that, Princess?"

You're silent.

"Very well.
Go straight to bed, no tuck in for you. No kisses.
You'll stay by yourself tonight."

She turns quickly on her heel, walking out of the bedroom.

Stay by myself?

"Wait!
What do you mean stay by myself?"

Wilhemina halts in the doorway - a smile spreading across her face.
She turns back round to face you.

"You don't think you'll still be allowed to sleep with Mommy if you've been naughty, do you?"

The spare bedroom creeps you out. It's the only room in the house that hasn't been decorated.
The bare windows look out onto the back yard, which is pitch black at night.
And the only light in the room is faint, offering little comfort.

You didn't do so well in the dark anymore.

You perch on the edge of the large king bed, sinking into the lilac covers as you slip your pyjama top off over your head.

Wilhemina bites down on her bottom lip, relieved her harsh approach has paid off.

She wasn't sure if you'd let her near you so soon after what had happened, right before you'd done an early morning dart from the last house, yet again.

And she just couldn't bring herself to be sorry about having Jeff murdered, not after what he'd done.
But she was sorry for the way you'd found out.

Deep down she knew you'd see sense and stay with her, at least she had hoped you would.

And of course, you did.

You watch as Wilhemina drags the velvet arm chair right up next to the bed, so close it's almost touching your knees.

She makes her way over to the wardrobes and without looking over, you know exactly what she's getting out.

"Do you want the pink one sweetheart?"

She knew that was your favourite.
You swing your legs against the bed as you get a sudden rush of excitement.

"Yes Mommy."

"Take these off Princess," she says, tapping your pyjama bottoms with her cane as she starts to undress - her eyes stealing a quick glance down at your breasts.

She hands you her cane to place at the side of the bed and holds her hands out, prompting you to support her.

You take her weight as she steps into the strap-on harness on the floor, before you kneel down and bring it up to her hips.

She secures it in place, sitting down on the arm chair with a smirk across her face.

"Come and sit on Mommy's knee angel."

You go to sit down on her backwards.

"No. Facing me," she demands as she covers the strap-on in lube.

You oblige, letting out a desperate moan as you sink onto the toy in between her legs.

"Mommy wants to look right at you when you're riding her."

"O-oh yeah-"
You'd forgotten how good this felt.

Wilhemina watches you intently, gripping her hands on either side of your hips.

"That's my good girl."

She can feel herself getting wet as you start to slowly slide up and down in between her legs, getting faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!"

"Not yet, don't you dare cum yet."

Your eyes clamp shut despite your best efforts, your walls starting to close in around the dildo.

You feel Wilhemina tap one of your legs, it knocks you out of your rhythm.

"Get up."

Her expression is stern, almost angry.
You know what she wants you to call her.

"Yes Mistress," you pant, out of breath from fighting back your orgasm for her.

"Get on all fours on the bed."

She stands up slowly, pushing the chair back so there's enough room for her to stand behind you.

She places a hand in the curve of your back, just above the top of your ass, leaning her weight onto you in the absence of her cane.
And uses her other hand to guide the pink toy slowly into your wet entrance.

"Oh yes!"

Wilhemina groans, feeling the resistance against the dildo.

"You're so tight, you dirty girl."

She grabs a handful of your (h/c) hair - gripping it tightly and pulling back hard, enough for it to sting a little.

"You can cum, when I say you can cum.
Do you understand?"

She pulls harder, starting to thrust into you.
Your hands gather the bed sheets in them, making fists.

"A-ah y-yes Mistress," you splutter, just about able to get the words out.

"I'm sorry, what?"

She stops thrusting inside you.

Fuck!

"YES MISTRESS!"

"That's better," she says flatly, picking her rhythm back up.

Every thrust inside you causes a wave of pleasure to ripple through your body, eliciting yelps and groans.

"Oh fuck!
Please Mistress, let me cum!"

Wilhemina ignores your pleas whilst continuing to keep her unforgiving rhythm up, thrusting into you deeper as she lets out loud grunts.

"Please! O-oh fuck...P-please Mistress-"

Your walls start to clench beyond your control.

"A-AHH! PLEASE!"

You hear her let out a wicked chuckle from behind you, she loves hearing you beg like this.

"Alright brat, cum for me."

She struggles to stay strict as she sees you fall down off your elbows, your head collapsing into the covers.

"O-oh god, that's it, that's it.
Cum for me, good girl!"

You let out a scream.

"O-oh FUCK! YES!
A-ah...
Oh my god!"

Wilhemina gasps, surprised by your reaction - she'd never heard you scream like that for her before.

"Such a good girl.
Mommy loves you screaming for her."

She pulls out of you, slapping your ass before she sits back down in the arm chair, out of breath herself.

You manage to flip yourself around, lying flat on your back with your legs up slightly.
You part them to look at Wilhemina, catching your breath.

You lean up onto your elbow and using your other hand, you start to rub your sensitive clit - your fingers sliding over your wet pussy with ease.

Her lips part as she watches you.

"Oh fuck, you dirty girl-" she bites back down on her lip,
"-make yourself cum again for Mommy."

She takes off the strap-on throwing it into the fluffy, cream rug to the side of her.
Keeping her eyes on you as she slips off her dripping wet panties.

You slow your pace when you realise what she's doing.

"You turn Mommy on so much...
O-oh yes!"

She starts rubbing her own clit, you stop a moment to watch her before matching her pace.

"Are you going to cum with me Mommy?"

She takes a moment to answer as she gasps, "O-oh... Yes M-mommy-s going to-"

Her hips thrust uncontrollably, "oh god. Fu-"

She mimes the c and the k as her intense orgasm washes over her.

You watch as she whines, coming down from her high.
Running her hand slowly over her clit as she twitches slightly, it pushes you right over the edge too.

She watches you, still touching herself.

Your head hits the bed just as Wilhemina's falls back into the armchair.

"I love you Princess," she gasps.

You lift your head slightly, your hand on your chest.

"I love you too Mommy."

"Give me a minute and I'll run you a bath angel."

You smile, letting out an exhausted laugh as you listen to your's and Wilhemina's heavy breathing a few moments - before you get up to retrieve her cane.

End of part 5.
Oh how I missed writing Wilhemina smut.
Such a contrast to writing the soft Ally one shot part this afternoon. Balance is key, as they say 😜.
Helyn 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 230 11
You fall in love with the infamous Ms.Venable but what will happen when she catches you doing something you shouldn't be? Will you have the 'perfect'...
54.2K 2K 11
Ms Venable X Reader You take a new job as Ms Venables assistant even though everyone tells you horrible things about her you want to give it a go an...
98.3K 4.7K 22
It's about Ms Wilhemina Venable x Reader. You live in Outpost 3 and you're a purple, but what will happen after Ms. Venable notices that you're stari...
61.1K 1.5K 19
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ต๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…....๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’Œ;) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...