||Is this real?!||Undertale s...

By ILoveAnime0924

Y/n L/n, A 20 year old girl who always play games, mostly the undertale one. She's an introvert person and wo... More

Chapter 1: A fan
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!
Chapter 4: Leaving
Chapter 5: Meeting The Older Skeleton
Chapter 6: Skeleton VS. Flower
Chapter 7: Exploring
Chapter 8: 'Battle' In The Grillbys
Chapter 9: Looking At The Past
Chapter 10: Sleeping Together
Chapter 11: A Day Full Of Drama
Chapter 12: Goodbye for now
Chapter 13: Back Again
Chapter 14: Surprise Pt.1
Chapter 15: Surprise Pt.2
Chapter 16: Bad News
Chapter 17: Bored
Chapter 18: Meeting the royal scientist
Chapter 19: Training
Chapter 20: Breaking the barrier.....?
Chapter 21: Finding Out
Chapter 22: EX AND LOVE TRIANGLE?!
Chapter 23: The Big Event
Chapter 24: Welcome back
Chapter 25: Reunion
Special oneshot:~Insecurities~(sans x reader)
Chapter 27: No more secrets
Chapter 28: Marked
Chapter 29:Lost
Chapter 30:Losing control
Chapter 31:The Arguement And A Deal
Chapter 32: A Bloody Day
Chapter 33: Illusion...?

Chapter 26: Broken Pieces

122 14 5
By ILoveAnime0924

Y/N POV

You opened your eyes and see gaster and chara "Good day?" Both of them look at you and shrugged "Why am I here?"  "You're here so we can answer your questions, y/n." You nod and all of you sit, you think for a while until a question popped on your head.

"How did I got here, in this world?" Gaster look at you, asking you to explain further.

"I mean - I've been having a normal life. I just slept and next thing I knew is that I woke up at the entrance of the underground. How did I got there?" You asked.

"W-well.......d-does that r-really matter?" Gaster nervously laughed.

"Yeah, I need to know it or I'm still going to be clueless."

"W-well.......Uhh...." Gaster looked at you and nervously smile "It's time to wake up! See you later y/n"

"But you didn't even answered a single ques-"

Chara's POV

I look at y/n one last time as she fades away, I groaned and shake my head "Are you sure you're not going to tell her the truth, G?"

Gaster frowned but his permanent smile does the opposite "I want to but now is not the time. It will shatter her completely once she knows the truth and we don't want that, do we?" I nod and didn't ask no more

I know.....y/n will find it out even if we didn't tell her about it.....

BACK AT Y/N POV

"MS.Y/N!!" You slowly open your eyes and found frisk on your side.

"What is it?" They grinned and ran away. You look at sans who's in front of the closet "Can you please close the door, sweetheart?" You nod and slowly get up to close the door.

"Why do you want to-" You turned around and see sans without his shirt on, you blushed and cover your eyes "SANS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He chuckled in return.

"Why? You don't like it?~" You kept your eyes closed

"Stop teasing, just wear something already!" He stand still and hug you, you can feel bones but can feel a certain object or thing that keeps beating, it's so soft that you want to touch it. You open your eyes and see it was sans' soul, you blushed and slowly touch it. Sans suddenly squeaked and pull away.

"Uhh......you touched a sensitive area s-sweetheart" He said. You blushed, so your theory is right. Monster souls are sensitive and can only be touch by their mates since when someone touch their souls the effect will be - pleasurable.

"S-sorry, didn't mean to do that" You look at his soul again and noticed little cracks on it. You gasped and grabbed it without warning that made Sans moaned loudly that anyone can hear it.

"S-SORRY!" You stuttered. You hold his soul more gently and let it float so sans don't need to be aroused anymore.

"Y/n, I'm okay-"

"D-do you still cut?" You asked him, he chuckled and look at you.

"Before yes, but now - nah. I think my soul is still recovering from the pain. It's fine, I'm not THAT hurt, don't worry too much sweetheart." You frowned, not believing his explanation.

"And can I have my soul back? It would be really really nice to have my little buddy now" You hand him his soul, sans let his soul go to it's rightful place while getting a plain white t shirt.

"Okay. I don't want to put too much pressure on you so I'll leave it be....." He shake his head

"C'mon y/n it's still early right now. Let the world rest from our depressing thoughts!" He smile and dragged you downstairs. You roll your eyes on his lame excuse but like you said, you won't push him too much.

"What's taking you so long? And what's the sound that I heared earlier?" Frisk asked while helping papyrus with the plates.

"Nothing for you to know" Sans grabbed his ketchup and sit while you did the same, without the ketchup part.

"So where do you wanna go next, Frisk.?"

"I don't really know - maybe some suggestions can help me."

"I was about to say toriel but I remembered that she's at the castle which is heavily guarded so the only nearest person I know would be..."

"I don't want to die yet. Undyne's going to kill me before I even explained why I'm here" They muttered.

"Okay, what about.....umm....the temmie's? I'm sure they'll be glad to see you" Frisk nod and didn't talk anymore since papyrus came.

"HERE IS THE WONDERFUL, AMAZING, DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI BY PAPYRUS!CREDITS TO FRISK OF COURSE." He placed the spaghetti down and sit. All of you start eating while talking about the plan

"Were going to the temmie's later....."

"REALY THAT'S NICE, I'M GOING WITH UNDYNE AS USUAL. I'M PRETTY SURE SANS WOULD LOVE TO ACCOMPANY BOTH OF YOU"

"Uhhh......no-"

"THANK YOU SANS, WE APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT." You laughed, the others joined too except sans

"Fine, it's not like I have a choice anyway." They laughed again but this time you didn't, you look at sans and see the pain in his eyes.

He mumbled something that you can barely hear it but you did "I never have a choice." You squeezed his hand under the table, you can feel his surprised but didn't show any emotion since he's just - well, smiling....

Time skip

You took a shower, next frisk then sans. Papyrus took care of washing the dishes as always and leaved early too, he's such an early person compare to you - who love the night and a heavy sleeper. You wear some decent clothes and see frisk and sans downstairs, already done preparing.

"Let's go?" They nod and sans teleport all of you to the temmie's den. You walk first, both of them following you behind, you see the temmie's all over the places. You wave to them to catch their attention and it worked.

"heLLo mY nAmE Is tEmMiE"

"I'm tEmmIE"

"hI, nAmE iS TeMmIe"

"tEmMie LoVes HuMaNs, EspEcIaLLY tHe oNe wHo dOnAtES."

"yO."

"hI i'M BoB."

Those are just a few who greeted you "Hello there. My name is Y/n and I have some friends who wants to meet you too. Is that okay?"

"aS lOnG aS iT'S nICe."

"SuRe, tEmMiE lOvEs mEEtIng nEw FrIEnDs!"

"BoB fOr tHe pReSiDenT."

You giggled. Sans and frisk stepped out and waved hello to them, you look at sans and see that he's not smiling - genuinely. He's just letting his permanent smile greet them.

"wAiT a MiNuTe..."

"I rEmeMbEr tHaT huMaN."

"VOte bOb fOr ThE pReSIdeNt."

"Is iT fRaNK? TemMie dOn'T rEmEmBer."

Frisk smiled to their confused faces "It's me frisk! It's nice to see you again!" All of them jumped in excitement as if they remembered frisk again. Frisk teared up but wipe it away

"Yes, it's me." They tackled frisk and lick them

"Well would you look at that. A happy ending - or is it?" You glared at sans

"Not the time for us to fight again over this sans" He shrugged

"I'm just saying."

"You're cocky when you're on your heat" He gasped and look at you

"You did not just say that."

"Oh? But I already did" You smirked

"You're sassy when I'm on my heat" You blushed.

"Nu Uh." You look back at frisk and see them having so much fun playing with the temmie's. You walk at them and see them looking at you.

"Can I steal Frisk for a minute?" The temmie's nod and you dragged frisk away.

"Do you need something, y/n?"

"Not really. I saw you having fun with the temmie's and we don't want to interrupt you so we're going outside for a bit."

"Oh okay then! Just come over here when you want to. I'm not going anywhere I swear" You nod and walk away, you saw sans' curious face, you held his hand and walk with him outside.

"And where are we going?"

"To the falls." He nod and you took a glance from him.

"Not teleporting, are we?" You giggled.

"I don't want to, it will ruin our moment and I want to have a walk with you."

Some time later, you reached the falls and sit down. Neither both of you said anything, you appreciate it until a few minutes later, sans talked "Can you sing?" You raised your eyebrows while looking at him "Why?"

"Well....Your singing makes me feel relaxed." You shake your head "You heared too much" "Pleaseeee, just one song" He whined, you crossed your arms and think for a while "....Fine...." you can see sans grinned

"Don't ask for more again okay?"

"Sureeeee."

Found you when your heart was broke,

I filled your cup until it overflowed,

Took it so far to keep you close,

I was afraid to leave you on your own,

I said I'd catch you if you fall,

And If they laugh then fxck 'em all,

And then I got you off your knees,

Put you right back on your feet,

Just so you can take advantage of me...

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there,

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me,

You know I'm the one who put you up there,

Name in the sky,

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me,

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there,

I don't know why,

Thinking you could live without me,

Live without me,

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there,

I don't know why...

Gave love 'bout a hundred tries,

Just running from the demons in your mind,

Then I took yours and made 'em mine,

I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind,

Said I'd catch you if you fall,

And if they laugh, then fuxk 'em all,

And then I got you off your knees,

Put you right back on your feet,

Just so you can take advantage of me,

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there,

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me,

You know I'm the one who put you up there,

Name in the sky,

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me,

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there,

I don't know why,

Thinking you could live without me,

Live without me....

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there,

I don't know why, yeah...

You don't have to say just what you did,

I already know,

I had to go and find out from them,

So tell me how's it feel...

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there,

Feeling so high but too far away to hold me,

You know I'm the one who put you up there,

Name in the sky,

Does it ever get lonely?

Thinking you could live without me,

Baby, I'm the one who put you up there,

I don't know why,

You finished singing and look at sans who's recording the whole thing

"Sans what the cheescake are you doing?!" He smirk, and hid his phone away

"Recording."

"But-"

"Shush, your voice is beautiful and I'm not going to post it. I barely post anything" You stared at him for a while before getting your phone too.

Sans raised his invisible eyebrows "What-" "Recording." You winked at him and turn the recorder on "Now we will see sans, the punny skeleton sing!C'mon mister, our viewers will love that" He blushed and tried to get your phone but you dodge easily "Y/n, give me the phone!" You dodged again.

"Never! And rest assured I'm not going to post this, I'm just teasing ya, now calm down would ya?" He obeyed and sit down again "Now....." You look at your phone and see it's still recording "Sing. We need to be even." He glared and shake his head, you rolled your eyes until an idea popped on your mind.

You faked a sigh that made sans look at you, you "stopped" recording and look at him.

"I guess you don't want to share. It's alright, I'm already used to it" He bit his lip and sighed too "It's not like that kid - Fine, I'm gonna sing but....one song only 'kay?" You grinned and grabbed your phone.

"I saw this disk in the waterfalls where all the junk is and alphys said this song came from the surface. I listened to it and it's amazing so I'm gonna sing this for you" You nod and let him take a deep breath and sing.

When I look into your eyes,

It's like watching the night sky,

Or a beautiful sunrise,

So much they hold,

And just like them old stars,

I see that you've come so far,

To be right where you are,

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us,

Even if the skies get rough,

I'm giving you all my love,

I'm still looking up,

And when you're needing your space,

To do some navigating,

I'll be here patiently waiting,

To see what you find,

Cos even the stars they burn,

Some even fall to the earth,

We got a lot to learn,

God knows we're worth it,

No I won't give up,

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily,

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make,

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use,

the tools and gifts we've got yeah we got a lot at stake,

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend,

for us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in,

I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not and who I am,

I won't give up on us,

Even if the skies get rough,

I'm giving you all my love,

I'm still looking up,

So easy is our life,

What's mine is yours and yours mine,

Hardly do we ever find,

We'd rather be kind,

I won't give up on us,

Even if the skies get dark,

I'm healing this broken heart,

And I know I'm worthy,

I won't give up on us,

God knows I'm tough, I am love

We got a lot to learn,

God knows we're worthy,

No I won't give up on us,

God knows I've had enough,

We got a lot to learn,

And we're, and we're worthy,

No I won't give up,

No I won't give up,

You turn the recorder off and gave sans a round of applause "You should sing more often y'know" He shake his head "Nope. Not a good idea" You pat his head, sans look at you and pushed your hand away from his bootiful skull

"Awww Is little sansy embarrassed?" He blushed, stand up and walk away. You get up and followed him, worried that you've done something wrong.

"Wait!" You yelled, your feet is already screaming for help.

"C'mon sans, I'm sorry! That was just a joke."

"..........."

"I will give you ketchup, tons of ketchup if you want!" Sadly, now is not the time to make a pun.

"I don't want ketchup." You stopped. Woah - Sans is that chu? You shake your head and continue walking

"Ummm......w-we can c-cuddle after this...?"

"Nah." Wow sans, that really hurts......

"A pun book?"

"Nope."

"I will tell mettaton he's j-just a c-calculator with legs!"

"No, but good idea though."

"I w-will.....uhhh....." You sighed and look behind sans' back. You will only use this excuse for emergency but you guess THIS is an emergency.

"I will do anything you want for a day" He stopped, you bumping behind him.

"Owww...." You look at him and see he's blushing.

"Really?"

"Y-yeah...."

"You sure?"

"Y-yep...?"

He nervously laughed and turn around so you're now facing him.

"I'm just joking too so-" You glared at him.

"You freaking made me worried, you jerk."

"Sorry - but you will still do it, r-right?" It was now your turn to blushed, but you scoffed, is this guy serious?

"Nope-"

"But, that's bad." He whined.

"Still no."

"Not fair" He pout, while you just laughed and continue walking, sans' beside you now.

You reached the temmie's den and see frisk holding a temmie.

"Heya frisk" They look up and smiled before letting the temmie go.

"Hi Ms.Y/n! You've been gone like 2 minutes ago."

"I guess frisk didn't miss me at all" They frantically waved their arms.

"It's not like that! I was just confused why you're back early or maybe I don't know what time is it already. I'm so sorry I should have-"

"Alright It's okay you can stop now" You laughed

"I'm pretty sure we should go now and visit someone else or relax at the house" They nod, frisk waved goodbye to them before coming to you. Sans held your hand, with your other hand you hold frisk's hand and all of you teleport at the house to think about your life decisions.....

"So who do we visit next? I'm so excited!"

"Who do YOU want to visit next?" Sans asked them.

"We can uhh - visit grillby?" They said, sans rolled his eyes and look at you.

"If that's what you want, I'm sure grillby wouldn't be mad at you" You said.

"Let's visit grillbz later when the bar's about to close" Frisk nod and ran to the kitchen to eat some leftover spaghetti made by our great papyrus.

~

"It's time." Frisk hold their backpack nervously while waiting for sans.

"No need to be worried frisk" You laughed and pat their back comfortingly.

"What If I get burned or get roasted or fried or-" You stared at frisk while they're ranting about some fire related words.

"Let's go." Sans randomly appeared and hand you a jacket that is similar to his, since you asked for it earlier because you're getting cold - yep, no other reasons! You don't want to smell it or anything!

"You sure you don't want to wear a jacket frisk? I know you're wearing a sweater but you're wearing shorts, tie a jacket on your waist" You said and look at the mirror to see your reflection with sans' jacket

"Nah I'm already fine at what I'm wearing Ms.Y/n! But I'm not fine with meeting Mr.Hotheaded......." They mumbled the last part.

"I'm sure grillby would take it easy on you, he has a daughter after all." They nod but sans' confused look is asking you to explain.

"How did you know grillby has a daughter even though you never met them?" You nervously laughed, you forgot - you never told sans or anyone what you know, that this is a game, you're not from here and when it's the time that you will tell it to sans - he's going to be angry at you. Welp, never thought of that.

"-y/n! Earth to y/n!" You blinked, your laugh already died down. You're too occupied on your thoughts you forgot the real world or not really a real world......

"S-sorry uhh - w-what was that again?" You asked sans while scratching the back of your head while frisk looked at you worriedly.

"Want to take an early rest? You seemed tired" You shake your head, you want to see frisk made peace with everyone again.

"You sure Ms.Y/n? I mean we can just-"

"NO!" When you said that you felt something cracked, you winced and held the place where your heart or soul would be.

"Y/n?!" Sans hurried over you and carry you bridal style. He lay you down on the couch while frisk held your hand

"That's it, no more coming with us."

"But-"

"Shush. I'll call papyrus, frisk watched over y/n for me."

"Okay......" Frisk hold your hand tighter which made you groaned, they gasped and gave you an apologetic look before pulling away. They look all over your body to see if there are injuries but see none. They sighed and stare at you for a minute before poking your belly, you blushed and slapped their hand away, you have a tickling sensation when someone touch you near your stomach. Frisk thought that it will make you laugh so they did it a few times which made you glare at them before shaking your head to sign that you don't want to be touch there and making you move hurts, they keep their hands from themselves and continue staring at you that made you uncomfortable, sort of.

"I'm back." Sans pushed frisk and kissed your forehead.

"We might cancel our visit to grillby-"

"Nope. I don't want that to happened because of me."

"But-"

"Please were talking about frisk here if you want - just let me stay here and go with frisk and visit grillby. The more we talk, the less time you can visit him" You don't really want to stay here but you have no choice.

"Ugh.....Fine, but we'll wait for papyrus to be here."

"Okay-" But before you know it, the great tall papyrus barged in with some groceries on his hands.

"OH DEAR ASGORE, ARE YOU OKAY Y/N?! I HEARED WHAT HAPPENED AND I CAME HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" You frowned. Everybody's worried over you, you're sure this pain will go soon.

"I'm fine-"

"I WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE, I'M GONNA MAKE SOME SOUP" He said and carry the grocery bags into the kitchen.

"Welp time to go" Sans said and touched frisk's backpack that they're carrying, it seems like he's avoiding them as much as possible.

"Inform me what happened 'kay?" As soon as you said that they already teleport away.

You sighed while holding where your soul will be, you closed your eyes and feel it again. You can't feel the cracks which is good but the pain is still there....It's like a harsh tug, like someone is forcing it to get out.

FRISK'S POV

We teleport inside the grillby's and see the owner itself. I glanced at sans and see him looking at me too, he sighed and start walking, me behind him. I looked around and see no one beside grillby....it's completely empty......

"Hey grillbz."

"Oh......Hello sans, I didn't think that you will go here at this late evening beside - when you're feeling down" I can hear sans grumbled.

"Eh? Guess time to say bye to my old self."

"Y/n made you change into more sweeter and loving person, isn't it?"

"Yeah but now is not the time to talk about her. I got some things to say."

"Ah - deepest apologies. Go ahead" Without thinking twice, sans moved aside to make myself be exposed.

"H-hello" Grillby looked at me before placing the glass down that ge's cleaning earlier.

"Take a seat please" I obliged and was about to sit when sans stopped me

"That's y/n's seat. Moved" I blushed in embarrassment and nod then sit after placing my backpack beside the empty sit near me.

"I just want to say sorry on what I've done I know you already heared of me - y'know the human who escaped the underground, leaving the monsters behind kind of thing." I looked at grillby and see him nodding, wow......this guy is so calm, how can he even be so calm when I'm the one who leaved them behind?! He should be angry!

"I know we didn't talk much but I really enjoy your presence, I wished I didn't leave all of you behind and get to know you better" He nod again - no offense but I'm starting to hate him nodding after I finish every sentences I made.

"C-can you....f-forgive me?" As soon as I said that he stopped what he's doing, look at me and crossed his arms.

"It is an excuse that you're still a child that day and don't know what you're doing" I'm afraid I know what I'm doing mister.......

"And the fact that you helped my daughter is a plus point for me too" I was about to relax but when he said the word "but" I knew I need to straighten up and listen

"But there are some consequence that no excuse will be needed, they wouldn't care about your age or what good things you did. The fact that you killed a monster even though it's only ONE is still unacceptable" Damn am I in a court or some fancy places because it looks like one.

"But like they said, you can't judge them without knowing them better first so I might give you a second chance" I smiled at him and look at sans who's enjoying his ketchup and didn't even bother to listen at the conversation.

"Thank you! I won't let you down!" He laughed and nod.

"I'm not being rude or anything but I'm about to close and I don't want anything to happen to you so you better go home" I nod and said thanks before sans teleport both of us at the house to see y/n, still laying at the couch with her eyes closed.

Y/N POV

When you open your eyes, you see frisk and sans standing near the door, when did they got here?

"That's quick." Frisk laughed and throw their bag away.

"Yeah...."

"Tell me what happened." You're eager to know. They nod and start telling you what happened, while sans walks at the kitchen to see papyrus' state.

When they finished explaining you laughed at grillby's actions "Welp someone's been fancy." Frisk giggled and gave you thumbs up "I've been thinking the same actually, but grillby's word just - struck my soul y'know. It made me more determined to save all of the monsters once again" You clapped and nod "I'm glad you found your inspiration"

They sighed "I guess, I'm just glad no monsters have rejected me - yet" You can't let frisk be depressed, you can't let them join the depressed club so you gave them a comforting pat "If they rejected you, they will miss out how you're such a good person." They grinned "Thanks Ms.Y/n, you made me more better than ever." You were interrupted by a loud innocent voice

"SOUP'S READY!" Papyrus yelled and lay the soup's down at the table, damn you can smell it already and it's good "What about Ms.Y/n?" Frisk yelled and look at you "THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BRING THEM ONE, NOW COME HERE AND EAT PLEASE." Frisk look at you one more time before going at the table

"I'll bring y/n her soup." Sans said.

"THANKS BROTHER." You can hear footsteps heading your way, you look at it and see sans with the delicious soup.

"Here's your soup madam" He said with a british accent, might as well play along.

"Thank you good sir" You said with a british accent and take the soup.

"Be careful, it's hot. Like you." Sans dropped the british accent and sit on the floor while you laughed.

"How are you? Do you still feel any pain?" You take a spoonful of soup and swallowed it before responding

"It hurts a bit." Sans gave you a look that made you sighed.

"Fine, it hurts - a lot...?" He frowned.

"We'll check your soul later, eat for now so you can regain your strength." You nod.

"Eat too." He whistled and a soup appeared on his hand.

"Lazy ass."

"Sorry I don't have an ass." You blushed.

"I don't need to know that!" You throw a pillow at him but his magic caught it.

"Just kidding - babe." He winked that made you blushed more if that's possible.

~

"Ms.Y/n?" Frisk called you.

"Yes frisk?"

"Can I sleep on the couch?" That took you by surprise.

"Why?nYou don't like the bed?"

"Nope. I just really love to sleep on the couch" This kid has a weird addiction - just like you.

"Sure, if that makes you comfortable."

"Let's go." Sans came and carry you bridal style into both of your room.

"Aren't you tired carrying me? I mean I'm a fat-"

"Nope." He lay you down the bed and sighed.

"Now take your soul out."

"Erm.....h-how do I do it exactly?"

"Just focus and when you feel something, connect with it, hold the place where your soul would be and pull it" You nod and did all the instructions sans said.

First, you closed your eyes and focus until a warm feeling surrounded your body, you connect with it which is harder that you thought but did it anyways, next you held the place where your heart would be and for the final touch, pull it. You opened your eyes to see - nothing.

"Well that didn't work as I expected" Sans said.

"Oh well just let me do it for 'ya" ahe placed his hand on where your soul would be and pull it with ease to see large cracks on it, a mist is surrounding it and it's glowing gray around the edges.

"Y-Y/n....." You stared at it for a while before looking away.

"L-look at y-your HP" You took a glance and see that it's 7/7 HP which is weird. The last time you saw it, it was 10/10 HP.

"I uh......don't know what's happening" Sans pulled his soul out and let it float with your soul, you can see your soul glow a bit and sans take it as a good news, he let his soul float near your soul but not too near to make a physical contact.

"Do you know what's happening?" You asked him as he hide his and your soul away.

"No, this is the first time I saw this - kind of thing, but I know that It has to do with the emotion of the person" He said while looking at you.

"We should go to alphys tomorrow." He added.

"I don't wanna" You whined, you don't want anyone to know what's going on.

"No choice, buddy." You glared at him before pouting

"Now you really need to take some rest, wake me up if you're in pain okay?" You nod before closing your eyes

"Sweet dreams kiddo."

"Good night sans....."

FLOWEY'S POV

I trudged to the snow while searching for y/n, yes I know she's at the trashbag's house but the snow is making it hard for me to walk plus it's already night. All of a sudden, a light surrounded all the place and I covered my eyes with my little hand leaves, when the light died out I took a look and see a human wearing a red sleeveless hoodie and black shorts. He's a male I guess.

"W-who are you?!" I tried to be tough but my stuttering gave it away.

"Just a human trying to make his job right" I see something in his back which made me glare at him.

"What's in your back?!" He rolled his eyes.

"I told her that this thing is too big yet she doesn't care" He took the thing off his back and I can finally see what is it, it's a baseball bat.....

"W-why do you have t-that?!" I summoned my bullets but didn't fire it at him, yet.

"ARE YOU ONE OF HIS PEOPLE?!Answer me!"

"I'm not his people or whoever you're talking about and I'm here to give you temporary amnesia"As soon as he said that, he swing his baseball bat at me, I dodged and fire my bullets at him.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He stopped and I did the same but kept my guard on.

"I'm Kai" He said and swing his bat again, I interact my bullets at it but I can't see any damage, even a scratch.

"Just stop fighting back-"

"SO WHAT?! SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! HELL NO!"

"So this will be over and - this is for your own cause" I blinked, he's gone at where he is earlier, suddenly realization hits me like a brick, before I can spin around, that kai already got me. I blacked out.......again

KAI'S POV

"Phew." I dropped my baseball bat and get the syringe with a white liquid inside, I inject it to him and left him in front the skeleton's house. I just wish my master is still on her right mind......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...
14.5K 596 35
An Underfell fanfic. Can Frisk make it out of the Underground alive, and find what she was looking for? **COMPLETED 12/30/16**
4.3K 590 16
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...