The second last time lord (El...

By Christmascookie15

The sorceress, a time lady from Gallifrey, roams around in her Tardis, believing that she is the last timelor... More

First Regeneration (part 1)
First Regeneration (Part 2)
First Regeneration (Part 3)
Second Regeneration
Sisters united (Part 1)
Sisters United (Part 2)
Sisters United (Part 3)
Sisters United (Part 4)
Sisters united (Part 5)
Bee and Marla
Bow tie prank
Victory of the Daleks (Part 1)
Victory of the Daleks (Part 2)
Victory of the Daleks (Part 3)
A goodbye
Time of Angels (Part 1)
Time of Angels (Part 2)
Time of Angels (Part 3)
Flesh and Stone (Part 1)
Flesh and Stone (Part 2)
Flesh and Stone (Part 3)
Vampires in Venice (Part 1)
Vampires in Venice (Part 2)
Vampires in Venice (Part 3)
You're my Bow Tie Guy
Amy's Choice (Part 1)
Amy's Choice (Part 2)
Amy's Choice (Part 3)
Amy's Choice (part 4)
A needed chat....
Hungry Earth (Part 1)
Hungry Earth (Part 2)
Hungry Earth (Part 3)
Cold Blood (Part 1)
Cold Blood (Part 2)
Sorry
I'm back :)
Cold Blood (Part 3)
Cold blood (Part 4)
The man of her dreams
The sisters are back.
Snakes and Willow trees (Part 1)
Snakes and Willow trees (Part 2)
Snakes and Willow Trees (Part 3)

Soft and fluffy

241 7 0
By Christmascookie15

This pic is basically what it looks like. I couldn't find anything that looked exactly like what I had described. You know what. I am really proud of myself. This is the 22nd chapter and I started like a month ago, or something. Yay, that means in a few more months I'll have done about 60 chapters, which will approximately equal one book, and then I can start on the next. I really hope you are enjoying this, because I am. 

Have fun reading this filler chapter.

The doctor and Amelia sit on the bed, while the sorceress leans on the TARDIS tiredly. She closes her eyes as she breathes heavily.

"Well," the doctor randomly says.

The sorceress opens her eyes and snorts. The doctor waves at her and she decides to take her leave into the TARDIS. Opening the doors, she walks inside and shuts them behind her. She leans her back on the door and sighs.

Moments later, the sorceress hears a shout, and she pulls open the doors, ready for action. She hops out into Amelia's room, expecting an alien of sorts, following them, or something remotely frightening, but instead finds Amelia kissing the doctor up against the TARDIS.

She growls, making the two jump apart, confused (In Amelia's case) and relieved (The doctor). The doctor spots the sorceress' dark face, and backs away slowly.

".......Sorceress. I didn't mean for this to happen. One minute we were talking and the next..." he stutters off.

"It didn't look like talking to me," The sorceress growls.

At that moment, her mask of anger breaks, revealing a sad and tormented timelord, who flees into the TARDIS, close to tears. Seeing her this way, broke the male timelord's heart, as he watches her go.

"Amy..." he says slowly.

She looks at him flabbergasted, "Ahh.... Sorry. Now, you have to deal with her."

"I don't mind dealing with her," he replies, "But I think she'll mind dealing with me. And I was actually getting her to trust me."

He glances at Amy one more time, and races into the TARDIS after the sorceress.

In her bedroom, the sorceress slams the door shut with a loud bang. Trying to control her emotions, she sits down on the piano stool, and hovers her fingers over the keys, ready to play. She thinks for a moment about the song, then places her fingers on the right keys and begins. After a few notes, she sings softly to the words.

Avoiding this disaster
Seemed impossible
My heart is beating faster
Fast as it can go'

Cause I'm overthinking every word
That was never said or heard
Happy ever after?
I don't think so

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart
while I play pretend
I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it,
 I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go?
Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

Tangled up and tongue-tied
What have I become?
Always got you on my mind
Got me feeling dumb

And I'm tripping over my own feet
And I'm mad you got the best of me
Falling for you slowly
From a distance

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
 I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart
while I play pretend
 I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it,
I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go?
Would you ever know?

Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it,
I can't ever win

Am I invisible?
Should I let it go?
Would you ever know?
Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily
Am I invisible?

She finishes the notes harshly, tears coming to her eyes. But, she didn't expect to hear someone clapping afterwards.

"Bravo, bravo," a voice cheers.

She snaps her head around and her eyes spot the doctor, clapping his hands and smiling at her.

"Go away," she snaps at him.

She didn't really want him to go away, but she was upset with what he had done.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

"Only, if you don't go around kissing people afterwards," she snaps again.

He looks at her shocked and she shakes her head, "I'm sorry."

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have said that and I shouldn't have done that," the doctor apologizes.

The sorceress gets up from the piano, and sits on the bed, next to the doctor. He smiles at her.

"I'm sorry," he begins, "What I did today wasn't right. I kissed you, and then I went on and told River that I could kiss her. And then I actually kissed Amy. After my chat here with you, I'm picking up her fiance."

The sorceress puts a hand up to silence him, "Fiance? Ooh, he's not going to be happy about this. That's pretty bad. And I thought I had it worse."

"Amy explained to me why she did it," The doctor continues, "She said she was scared, and did it out of comfort."

The sorceress snorts, "That is not likely. You are so naive. She did it because she thinks you look cute. You care for people more than you should, giving off mixed signals, because you never like any of the people you meet that way, you just care too much. You show empathy, compassion and you are just overally nice. Anybody would fall for a guy like that."

"What?!?" the doctor splutters, "Cute?"

"Oh, you had to pick up on that word..." she whispers.

"You know what? I'm not the only naive, caring person here. You sacrificed yourself for Amy, and you hadn't even got to know her properly. I'd say that's pretty compassionate. Amy must be really jealous."

"What?"

"Ah, I told you. Naive. She kissed me because she was jealous. Jealous of the relationship you and I have. We are so alike, that we care for others more than ourselves, so we make a perfect match, and it makes Amy feel separate. I believe she thought the if she got with me, she would feel like she mattered more. Humans," he snorts, "I will never understand them."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," The sorceress says again, "but, I must asks. Why did you kiss me?"

"I told you. You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. And I just knew that it was going to be you or no-one," he answers and leans closer to her.

The sorceress  jerks back, and places a finger on the doctor, keeping him away, "That is not going to happen. Not right after you kissed Amy. You have to earn the trust first."

She grins at his pouting face, "Yes, I am friend zoning you...... For now."

He smiles at her and helps her up from the bed, "Tell me, how did you learn to play the piano?"

"Had too much spare time on earth, so I took up classes. I also took up art classes. Yoga classes. Karate classes, and..... Drama classes."

"Drama classes?" the doctor snickers.

"I'll have you know I enjoyed them very much," she pouts.

The doctor reaches into his pocket, bringing out an enclosed fist, "Before you go.... I went looking for something for you."

He opens his hand to show a charm of a bow tie, to put on the sorceress' necklace.

"Friendship charm," she whispers.

"Friendship charm," he agrees.

She holds up a hand and pulls out her sonic and a small empty silver chain. Pointing the sonic at the bow tie she watches as it separates into two identical bow ties. Attaching one to the small chain and one to the necklace, she hands the chain to the doctor. She puts her sonic down, and picks up the chain, after she sees the doctor do nothing with it. She puts the chain around his wrist and attaches the two ends, leaving him with a bracelet.

"For further charms," she says, answering the doctor's unasked question. 

"Oh," he breathes, "Thank you!"

She smiles at him and twirls around, "Now to get some-ones fiance."

She giggles and the doctor gives her a confused glance, as they make thier way to the main control room.

Amelia sits there, on the jump seat, looking boredly at the far wall. She jumps as they enter the room.

"I'm sorry sorceress," she blurts out.

The sorceress smiles at her, "You've been thinking what to say to me, since you came in here, haven't you?"

Amy nods her head.

"Well, you said the right thing," the doctor answers for the sorceress, "Now, don't you do that again."

The sorceress laughs, "Well, we all need our fun right? But Amy...... He's all mine."

The doctor blushes as she says that and she giggles again, "I'm just kidding. We're friends now, and that's all. I'm just saving you from further trouble with your fiance."

Amy cringes slightly, "I had forgotten about that."

"It's a hard thing to forget about," The sorceress frowns.

"I was trying to avoid thinking about," Amy jokes.

"Well, you've got to live up to the consequences. And we have to tell him," The sorceress sighs.

She smiles at the red haired girl and the doctor rubs his hands together, "We just have to figure out how to tell him."

"He'll be at some party with his friends," Amy answers almost immediately.

"Some party with people it is then," the doctor jokes and the sorceress mentally slaps herself.

The doctor presses a few buttons and opens the door for the two ladies to exit. 

As soon as the sorceress exits the TARDIS she turns and glares at the doctor, "Does this look like a human party in the 20th century?"

The doctor mumbles a ,"no."

"Well, then. What are we doing on a alien spaceship with drunk aliens?" The sorceress asks.

"Fun?" The doctor suggests.

She raises her hand to slap him, but before she could a hand grabs her shoulder and twirls her around.

A really drunk, purple alien stands in front of her, grinning, "Helllooo, beautiful."

She frowns at the alien and looks over to the doctor for some help. He shrugs at her. Turning back to the alien, she tries to smile at him, but it turns to more of a grimace.

"AHHH, beauTiful, sMiLe," the alien gurgles.

The  sorceress screws her nose up and lifts the slimy hand from her shoulder, "This is never going to work, mate."

The purple alien just smiles dizzingly at her, as she rushes back to the doctor, "Thanks for nothing."

He grins at her, opening the door into the TARDIS, and leads a fuming sorceress into it.

"I'm driving," she shouts, once they had gotten inside, "I do not appreciate being flirted with, by a purple slimey alien."

"Rude!" The doctor mumbles.

"I don't care. I think that slimey thing had to much to drink, because he made me want to drown him in a lake."

The doctor chuckles as the sorceress storms over to the controls and presses some buttons, "Let's go where we are supposed to, eh. Doctor? I think that would be a nice change. Come along, Pond."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 165 28
Story synopsis: You battle your emotions and your new found abilities as you attempt to navigate the murky potentials of a healthy relationship while...
341 4 18
The Second Doctor is on the cusp of regeneration. Now the Time Lords had gotten to him, the Doctor was placed inside the TARDIS and sent to begin the...
485 42 42
One of the greatest and most cinematic adventures in Doctor Who history sees the team up of every single Doctor in preventing the collapse of time an...
338K 14.4K 103
**Currently being rewritten under the name Fight or Flight** "So, what do Time Lords pray to?" Amy asked reluctantly. Well? Do you know? Because he d...