Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

By 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... More

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
Anything For You
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Don't Touch Her Part III

4.6K 83 24
By 7LetterShips

Hiccup felt a tear roll down his cheek as he watched his beloved fly away. I wasn't able to protect her, he thought sadly.

He shook his head. He couldn't give up that quickly. This was Astrid they were talking about. He wouldn't rest until they get her back. He just couldn't. He needed her.

"Here's the plan" He said, facing everyone, their faces showing determination and hopefulness, but not as much as Hiccup's. His face was serious, his eyes gleaming with hope that they would get her back.

"We-" He was cut off by a loud shout of happiness. They all turned immediately, preparing for an attack. Instead, they saw Valka stepping into the open room.

"Mom!" Hiccup greeted and ran into her arms giving her a brief hug then pulling away showing his worried face.

Valka, noticing his mood, looked around for the person who could calm him down and give him confidence the most. "Where's Astrid?" She said, scanning the group once more and then faced Hiccup again.

"Grimmel's forcing her to lead him to the Hidden World" Hiccup said bitterly, staring of into the distance, thinking. Valka turned to the others, they explained to her what happened.

"-and she-" Fishlegs was interrupted by Hiccup
"Mom, can we borrow your boat?" Hiccup asked, his face lit up as he realized something. He quickly took their box of weapons and heaved them onto the boat.

"Of course, son, but their dragons are much faster." Valka nodded as he walked onto the boat, gesturing for everyone else to get on.

"Astrid didn't lead him straight there." He explained, getting the boat ready as the group got on.

"The Hidden World is east, she went north and will turn, making the journey longer, so-" He added, handing the ropes of the boat to the twins.

"We can go straight there and hopefully make it there at the same time, or a little later." Fishlegs finished Hiccup's thought, his face in awe of the chief. Hiccup smirked briefly at his friend and set sail.

I'm coming, Astrid. Hiccup thought as he adjusted the sails and went over to them helm of the boat, steering towards his beloved.

I won't let him touch you, m'lady.

•••

Half and hour had passed when Hiccup finally walked down from the helm and leaned on the side of the ship.

Valka smiled sadly at his son who was busy worrying about his fiancé. She touched his shoulder, comfortingly and stood beside him.

"Astrid is a strong lass. She'll be okay" Valka said, looking out onto the waves and open sky.

"I just wished she didn't risk her life for mine" Hiccup replied sadly as he looked towards where the boat was sailing.

"She loves you, son. She'll do anything for you. I'm sure you would do" Valka stated, as Hiccup turned to face her.

"Of course, I do." Hiccup nodded and smiled briefly at his mother at the thought of his love for Astrid. Oh boy, did he love her.

"Hiccup!" Snotlout shouted from the front of the boat. Hiccup walked quickly towards him, looking at what he was pointing at.

"The Hidden World" Hiccup whispered softly in recognition as he saw the waterfall. Suddenly, the heard a loud growl from above. Hiccup's eyes immediately lit up when he realized who it was.

"Toothless!" He shouted with glee as the dragon landed happily on his boat, beginning to lick his best friend on the face.

"Aw, bud! I missed you too!" Hiccup said, patting the dragon on his head. Toothless cooed as he looked around the group. Where was the blonde girl that Hiccup loves? The Night fury thought and warbled to Hiccup, questioningly.

"I need a favor, bud. A huge one. Grimmel forced Astrid to take him here and we need you to fly me down there to rescue her." Hiccup stated, looking into his best friend's eyes, pleadingly. The dragon nodded and warbled as Hiccup smiled and mounted the dragon once more.

"Mom, guys, stay here. You need a dragon to get down there, or else the ship will be wrecked." He explained, getting nods of approval from each of them. He waived goodbye and set off, down the waterfall.

Hiccup smiled as he rode his dragon again, remembering how amazing it felt. Getting passed the entrance of the caves, they entered the Hidden World.

He smiled sadly as he relived the moment he and Astrid spent together here. Astrid, he thought sadly and quickly became serious again. Scanning his surroundings, he saw many dragons of different colors and species. Arriving at the center, he looked around, frowning as he didn't see her.

Behind him, something caught his eye. The death grippers. Hiccup patted Toothless on the head and headed off into their direction. As they got closer, he saw Astrid fighting Grimmel, with her having no weapon but a wooden stick. His face fell when he realized that she had a big cut on her arm, blood seeping out rapidly from it.

"She's losing" Hiccup whispered, afraid of losing her. He shook his head, clearing his head of any thoughts and quickly landing behind them.

"Hiccup, what are you doing here?!" Astrid shouted at him as he got off Toothless and turned on his Inferno. He quickly threw her axe at her, winking as she quickly twirled it in her hands happily and blocked a hit from Grimmel.

"Astrid, did you really think I would let you do this?" Hiccup retorted, joining the fight. Grimmel swung his sword at him, making Hiccup duck and block it with the Inferno.

"Hiccup, get out of here! He wants to kill the last Night fury- Toothless!" Astrid shouted back, turning to him and showing her eyes that were begging for him to go.

"Bud, go. He'll have to kill me first" Hiccup said darkly to Grimmel, a death glare on his face as he swung the Inferno on him. Toothless warbled in confusion, but still followed his rider's orders.

They fought for a long time, blocking and swinging their weapons at each other. Hiccup and Astrid had him cornered when he suddenly pushed Hiccup down into a ravine.

"Hiccup!" Astrid shouted, turning around and looking down the wide gap. She sighed in relief when she saw that he was still hanging on.

Astrid faced Grimmel with a look of hatred that had never before formed on her face until that moment. She released a battle cry, raising her axe above her head and running towards Grimmel.

Astrid could handle Grimmel with an actual weapon now, it would just take her more effort alone. But she couldn't go against a dragon shooting a shark spike unexpectedly.

As she and Grimmel were in a lock, both their weapons blocking the other, a spike was shot from the Death gripper behind them.

Astrid gasped in pain as she felt the spike hit her. She lost her strength and fell to floor beside the ravine. "Astrid!" Hiccup shouted, worriedly as he finally got up. He kneeled down, letting her head rest on his knees.

"Give up, weaklings" Grimmel hissed, coming closer with his sword. Hiccup glared up at him, bringing Astrid closer.

Grimmel smirked and brought his sword up into the air, preparing to strike them. Hiccup closed his eyes, holding Astrid's hands tightly as she whimpered in pain.

This is it. At least I'll go with Astrid. Hiccup thought bitter-sweetly, feeling Astrid squeeze his hand softly.

All of a sudden, a loud growl came from above. Hiccup opened his eyes and looked up, searching for where the sound came from. The light fury, Hiccup thought gratefully and happily.

The dragon dove down, so quickly that you could hardly see it, and took Grimmel with her shark claws, knocking the sword out of his hands. He let out a cry of fear as the dragon flew out of the cave.

Astrid, who had also saw what happened, chuckled lightly, although she was still in pain. Hiccup turned his head to her, giving her a small smile as their eyes connected.

Astrid inhaled sharply through her clenched teeth, a tear rolling down her eyes in pain. Hiccup's face fell, when he saw the blood oozing out of her wounds. "Toothless!" He called out, looking at his surroundings for the dragon.

A few seconds later, he heard wings flapping and a soft warble from his left. Hiccup frowned at the him, as the night fury tilted his head at Astrid.

"Can you take us to New Berk, bud?" Hiccup asked him, glancing down at his fiancé. The dragon nodded.

Hiccup lifted Astrid up, bridal-style and held her in his arms as they flew out off the cave.

"Hold on, m'lady" He whispered to Astrid who was unconscious in his arms.

•••

When they got to New Berk, Hiccup waived goodbye to Toothless, giving him a grateful smile as the dragon flew away.

After, he immediately took Astrid to Gothi.
He stayed with her all through-out, holding her hand as Gothi operated on her. He refused to let anyone help him with his wounds until Astrid was given all the help she could get and more.

Valka and the gang got back about an hour after them as they were riding a boat. They all visited Astrid, glad that both of them were okay and safe.

Hiccup sighed and leaned back in his chair. Astrid was still unconscious, and he was so worried. What if she didn't wake up? What if she dies? How can I live without her?

Thoughts like these filled Hiccup's head, making him crazy with fear. He couldn't lose her. Not when their wedding was so close. Not when they still had so much to do. Not when he tried so hard to protect her.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he held onto her hand tightly. He gently brushed her hair with his free hand, smiling sadly at her.

"What will I do without you, m'lady?" Hiccup asked her sleeping body, bringing her hand up to his lips and giving it a small kiss.

Hiccup's eyes closed as he squeezed her hand lightly, praying that she woke up. "Well, you would cry a lot, that's for sure" A voice said, teasingly.

"Astrid!" Hiccup cried, opening his eyes and giving Astrid, who was sitting up now, a hug. She let out a small 'oof' as Hiccup hugged her tightly.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry. I was just so scared I would lose you" Hiccup apologized, sitting back down and smiling. Astrid gave him a smile back, rubbing her thumb on his hand.

"Why did you that, m'lady?" Hiccup asked, his face falling and turning serious. Astrid sighed as Hiccup looked into her bright blue eyes, searching for an answer.

"It's just like you said, babe" She looked at their laced hands and smiled.

"I would go through anything just so that he doesn't touch you" Astrid said, looking up at him. Hiccup smiled back at her, a tear falling from his eyes.

"I hate it when you quote me" Hiccup mumbled while standing up and softly wrapping his arms around her waist, burrying his head in her hair.

Astrid giggled softly and laced her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. Hiccup sighed happily, savoring the feeling of being close to her.

•••

"It is now time for the bride and groom to make their speeches!" Valka shouted in glee and raised her mug to Hiccup who stood up, but still held his wife's hand in his.

"When I met Astrid, the first thought that went into my mind, besides 'oh my thor, she is so pretty'-" Hiccup joked smiling, making everyone chuckle softly.

"I thought I would go through anything just so that she doesn't hurt me" Hiccup said, shrugging and also gaining laughs from the audience.

"But after I got to know her, after all the battles and training we went through together, I thought very differently" Hiccup looked at Astrid, his eyes gleaming with happiness.

"Astrid, even before we started dating I knew and followed this" Astrid blushed as she knew what he was going to say.

"I would go through anything just so that she won't ever get hurt." Hiccup told her again, smiling widely at her as she gently squeezed his hand back. Everyone awed at his words, tears gathering in their eyes.

"And I stood by it until now. I love you, Astrid.
Nothing can ever stop that, every new thing I find out about you just makes me fall in love with you again. I'm so glad that for the rest of my life, I'll be falling in love with you again and again. I love you so much, m'lady" He finished, still looking at Astrid, with tears in both of their eyes.

As Hiccup sat down, Astrid kissed him on the cheek. "I would go through anything just so that you wouldn't get hurt too, babe" She whispered to him as she pressed her forehead to his, smiling happily.

"I love you" Hiccup said, full of love and happiness while gazing into her eyes and smiling.

"I love you too" Astrid replied, giving back the same look of love and sighing in content.

I wouldn't let anyone touch you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.9K 41
Hiccup runs away from Berk with Toothless (after the fight with the Nadder in the ring). Astrid never stopped him and the romantic flight never happe...
443K 7.6K 107
These are some Hiccstrid one-shots I created. Most are set in RTTE but I will try and tell you where. Some of them are my ideas of how they should or...
4.2K 85 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...