{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

By xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... More

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 46: The Kiss

619 24 7
By xikikai

(Y/N)'s POV:
We all watched as Nighteye's eyes closed slowly, his hand becoming limp and weak.

This is it... This is where your journey ends... Just as I saw.... Just as I saw through All Might's eyes...

Mirio bawled his eyes out whilst Midoriya and Yagi shedded their own tears.

Myself?

I made my way to the edge of the bed and smiled at him gently.

"Thank you Nighteye...for everything you've done for so many people..." I choked over my own words, unable to continue.

But not once did I cry.

All Might's, Deku's and Lemillion's sobbing continued for a while, Mirio being the loudest of the lot.

With some uncertainty, I pulled Mirio into - what I hoped to be - a comforting hug.

He wailed and cried on my shoulder while I simply held him, rubbing his back gently.

Time skip brought to you by the amazing of sweat glands being in our eyes (seriously, go read Chapter 161 - it had me crying)

"I'm sorry but I've got to get going to," Shoto said, following Katsuki's lead to go to bed.

I wonder if their both...

"(Y/N)," Izuku said, gaining my attention.

"Hmm?" I cocked my head slightly so I could see him.

"C-Can we have that conversation now?" he asked.

"Huh? What conversation?" Kaminari questioned.

"Not right now Midoriya. That's the last thing on my mind right now," I replied, hoping it'd be enough.

"O-Oh..."

I knitted my brows when I saw how hurt he looked.

"N-Not in a mean way, I'm just worried about Eri's all and Nighteye's death... It... Can we talk about everything once she's recovered?"

"O-Okay..."

I walked out the door room building with my hands in pockets.

If I was there, he'd be alive... I could have done something, anything! But instead I followed the rules. God I'm such an idiot! A hero who inspires others and spreads hope? That sure as hell ain't me!

"I HATE THIS!" I screamed up into the night sky. "I HATE THIS! YOU TWO ARE GONE AND NOW HE IS TOO! IF I HAD JUST DONE AS I PLEASED AND WENT ALONG ANYWAY, NIGHTEYE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE!" I wiped away a few tears that fell down my face. "I wouldn't feel so alone right now either... I'd actually know my parents, rather than relying on faded memories and what people say... I'd have-"

I've got All Might!

I quickly dried my remaining tears and sprinted to where Aizawa stayed.

Upon arrival, I kicked open his door.

"(Y/N) (L/N)! What on earth-"

"Where's All Might?!"

He looked startled when I asked or perhaps my face held an expression he had yet to see.

"He's with the principal right now."

No...

"(Y/N)... What's wrong?"

I clenched my fists and stared at the ground.

"I-It's just that...if I had went...with all of you...would...I could have...Nighteye could be alive right now..."

"Where did you get that idea?"

I reached into my pocket and showed Aizawa my teleporter.

"It's a teleporter... All I have to do is type out the coordinates... I've been meaning to modify it for a while now... Regardless... if I had been there... I could have gotten him to a hospital faster than anyone... H-He'd be alive right now..."

I started bawling there and then. I couldn't push this feeling down anymore. I felt like I could have saved him.

"Plus I promised Eri I'd be the one to save her along with Midoriya and Mirio, but I never even showed up. I was never there. She never got to see me be there to rescue her just like I promised!" I wailed, my nails digging into the skin on the palm of my hands allowing blood to seep through the small cuts.

Eraserhead got out of his chair and ran over to me. He carefully unclenched my fists and pulled my hands towards him to stop me from doing something worse than dig my nails in too far.

"Listen to me (Y/N). You need to stop blaming yourself. Eri got your message. Midoriya also told her that you were pulled out of the internship so you couldn't make it. She knows you didn't abandon her. In fact, those two items you gave her, I betcha they gave her some hope between the time the three of you let her go and when we went to go rescue her. As for Nighteye, yeah, maybe you could have saved him, but he was gravely wounded. You saw it yourself. Even if you were there, even if you teleported him to a hospital, there is absolutely no guarantee that he would have survived. None of this is your fault. You haven't let anyone down."

"But why does it feel like I have?!" I wailed as I clutched onto his shirt, the tears coming nonstop.

"Because you feel like you could have done something even though you were forced to step down from the mission."

"So...it-"

"This is nobody's fault. Don't start that. You've grown so much since you started here. Don't fall back now, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. I let go of his shirt. "I'll keep pushing forward. And most importantly...I'll keep smiling, just like Nighteye requested!"

"Atta girl." Eraserhead gently patted my shoulder, smiling at me a little. "Feel better?"

I nodded. "Yeah, thank you!" I called as I ran out the building.

Now to make things right with Midoriya.

I sprinted through canvas and made my way back to the dorms.

I ran around Heights Alliance to get to the boys side.

There's his room.

All the lights were off, signalling that everyone was asleep.

He's probably asleep, but I won't put this off any longer.

I blasted some wind under my feet, successfully propelling myself into the air, unsuccessfully going too high.

Of course my feelings had to interfere. Jeez I'm way too giddy. Also why do I also do dumb stunts like this?! Oh yeah, it's a book. Oh look, my floor! And a pissed off Todobroski. Wait...

Shōto aggressively grabbed my arm as gravity kicked into to pull me back down. He let me fall whilst keeping a tight grip on my arm ensuring that I wouldn't plument to my death. Once I was dangling from his grip, several feet up in the air mind you, he pulled me up onto his balcony. Before I could thank him for saving me from my own quirk, he dragged me through his traditional style room and shoved me out of his room, slamming his door shut.

Well I guess his sudden change in attitude and demeanor makes sense. He and Katsuki have their provisional exam tomorrow. Knowing Shōto, he's already concerned he's fallen behind whereas Katsuki is obsessing over how much farther ahead myself, Izuku and the rest of the class are. I've just been lucky enough to catch them two at a better time when I needed to talk to them. I'm also lucky to have connected with them so well. I'll wish them both luck before they go tomorrow.

I made my way to the lift wondering how to convince Midoriya to talk to me considering how rude I was to him earlier.

I'll just kidnap the cutie.

The elevator doors opened up on Midoriya's floor and so I broke into his room instead of knocking like a normal person. I proceeded to lightly tap him in which he responded to by stirring in his sleep.

"Awww..."

"AH-MPH!" I quickly covered Izuku's mouth before he could wake someone else up.

"It's just me darn it. Let's go downstairs and chat about you-know-what," I told him.

Midoriya nodded, pushing my hand away from his mouth.

We went downstairs and took a seat next to each other on one of the couches.

"I thought you wanted to wait," Izuku whispered to me in the dark.

"I changed my mind after talking to Eraserhead about what was eating me up. I sorry for being a douchebag," I explained in a hushed voice.

"So... Does this mean we can finally talk about the elephant in room between us?"

"Yeah."

We sat there in silence for a bit, neither one of us knowing what to say. There was so much left unsaid between us. Honestly, I was worried he didn't feel the same way anymore.

"I enjoyed the kiss," I muttered underneath my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
428K 16.8K 76
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
259K 8.3K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...