{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

By xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... More

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come

726 26 22
By xikikai

Izuku's POV:
I just kissed her. I just kissed her! I JUST FREAKING KISSED (Y/N) (L/N)!

I had no idea what came over me; one minute I was thinking of a way to reassure her, the next our lips were interlocked in a kiss: my first kiss.

I just stood there staring at her, probably looking like a ripe tomato. Her own face was bright red.

What the hell do you say to someone you just kissed?!

I opened my mouth to speak and prayed that my brain knew what you say.

"I love you (Y/N). I want to make you happy and show you how precious you are to me."

Did I just confess?! After a kiss?! After Kacchan yelled at her through the door?!

"I-I love you too Izuku," she eventually replied.

My eyes darted around her dorm room before finally looking at her again.

Freaking, now what?! H-How do I go about this? I want to ask her out, but we're interning right now! We won't have anytime to do what I want to do. Darn it! I want to take her out on a date to the café we went to when we first met once I gathered up the courage to ask her out.

"L-Let's... Let's talk about this after the interns," I suggested.

"Y-Yeah... Let's do that," she agreed.

Once again we stood there in awkward silence.

"W-Well bye!" I yelled as I riggedly walked to the door.

"Yep! B-Bye!"

Real smooth Izuku, real smooth.

3rd Person POV:
"Shōto!' a young (e/c) girl screamed as she ran out the lift. The boy in question rose up from his spot to greet her. Before he.could even speak, his childhood friend grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside. "I need some childhood friend advice!" (Y/N) declared.

The rest of the class continued what they were doing until a boy with green spheres and matching hair did the exact same thing his crush did.

"Kacchan!" he yelled as he sprinted out the elevator.

"The fuck do you want Deku?" Katsuki demanded.

Much to his dismay, Izuku grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside.

"I need some childhood friend advice!" he yelled as they left the building.

"(Y/N) and Deku are pretty weird," Ochaco said.

"If you ask me, they're made for each other," Eijiro replied.

"Wh-What makes you say that?" the brunette asked.

"Think about it. Out of everyone here, I'd say Midoriya and (Y/N) have the strongest and closest bond out of everyone here. They're always there for each other without question and spend lots of time together. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the liked the other," Momo explained thoroughly.

"But what do you think that was about?" Denki inquired. "They both went to the person they knew in childhood and basically said and did the exact same thing."

"Perhaps they just need guidance from those who have known them the longest," Tenya concluded.

"D-Do you really think it's possible that Izuku likes (Y/N)? His face was bright red when he came down, almost like something happened between them and it flustered him," Ochaco said, hoping it wasn't true.

"It's a possibility," Eijiro said with a heavy heart. "They understand each other so if something happened between them, it's likely they would confide in someone else about what happened rather than each other."

Ashido suddenly joined in the conversation. "Operation (S/N) is a go!"

"Operation (S/N)?"

Ashido puffed out her cheeks. "Midoriya and (L/N)'s ship name you dumbies!'

"Whoa whoa whoa! You're taking it way too far! We don't even know if they like each other romantically," one student said.

"Yes and is it not disrespectful to 'ship' our peers when their relationship may strictly be platonic," Tenya added.

"Then we'll just have to ask whoever comes back first! I am 100% certain that Midoriya is crushing on (Y/N) however because it's easy to see and get out of him."

"Look just do it after the internship dammit. Things might be awkward for a while but there's nothing you can do about it. To ask her out now would just make it more difficult as the two of you losers won't get to do anything romantic."

The class heard Bakugō's voice come from outside the building, implying that he and Midoriya would be returning any second.

"But what if she says no Kacchan? What if now is the time to ask her? What if she falls for someone else during that time period?"

"For fucksake Deku! She likes you! Not me, not half and half, not shitty hair! You! Y! O! U! YOU!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take her on a date and then ask her to be my girlfriend at the end of the date after the internship is over," Izuku decided.

"Yeah! And you better do it right!" Katsuki remarked as he kicked open the door. "Huh?"

He and Deku froze at the door when they saw the whole class standing there. Mina, Denki, Minoru and Toru each had creepy smiles plastered on their faces.

"So Midoriya, who's the lucky girl?" Toru teased as she pinched his cheeks.

Midoriya turned fifty shades of red when he realised that the class had been listening in to the final part of his conversation with Katsuki.

"N-No one-"

"It's (L/N) dammit," Katsuki said, cutting him off.

"K-Kacchan!"

"What? They're all gonna find out anyway!"

Mina clapped her hands in excitement.

"See I was right! Midoriya's in love! Midoriya's in love!"

"(S/N) shall prevail!" Denki and Minoru cheered along with Mina and Toru.

They're taking this way to seriously... and (S/N)?

"So tell, tell what's the-"

"Are you sure about this idea Shōto?" a voice that everyone immediately recognised asked with some uncertainty.

"Of course I am," Todoroki replied, his voice also carrying out into the building for everyone to hear.

They heard the girl sigh.

"If you say so..."

"How was today?"

"Better than usual as you already know... I just wish mum and dad were still here..."

"They died today, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you visit their graves?"

"Of course I did... I always visit them early in the morning with All Might, every year..."

"I'm sure they're proud of you," Todoroki said in hopes to reassure her.

"I hope so... I miss them so much..."

They heard her voice crack in the middle of that sentence.

Shōto pulled (Y/N) into a hug. Much to everyone's surprise, she did not cry.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I've never seen to cry for them or over their deaths. Why is that?"

The young girl smiled to herself.

"Because I know they're happy up there in the sky. If they looked down and saw me upset about them being gone, then they'll be sad too. So, I always remind myself that they're in a better a place, a place where I can't lose them again."

Shōto nodded and held her for a little while longer before pulling away.

"Let's head inside," he told her.

(Y/N) nodded.

The class all looked at each other before quickly dispersing into random groups around the room.

Shōto and (Y/N) entered to see the rather unusual groups.

"Erm... Girls...Why are you all with Mineta?" she asked with great interest.

All the colours drained from the girls' face as they all slowly backed away from the perverted young man.

"And why are Katsuki and Izuku...not... You know what, nevermind! I'm sleepy! Night all!"

(Y/N)'s POV:
After not so subtly grabbing Shōto, I dragged him out of the building shouting at the top of my lungs, "I need childhood friend advice!"

Why did I say that?

Let's just say my brain was still spazzing out over the fact that Izuku and I kissed. Like jeez brain, you need to fucking chill!

I pulled him along with me as we walked around campus.

The boy I had practically forced to come outside with me remained silent, most likely assuming that I needed some air first before I explained why I need help.

Frankly, as much as I like Izuku, there's still Ochaco's feelings to consider. To say that she'd get over it felt wrong to me. It was like saying her emotional well-being didn't matter. Yes, she could always move on but that would take time. She'd be heart-broken, devastated and I already knew how that feels. I just can't let her feel that way over someone who's possibly her first crush.

But then there was also Izuku to consider. Because I'm a dense dumbass, I never noticed his obvious affection towards me. Like those moments when he went red in the face just by looking at me or whenever we had a simple conversation. To say no when I feel the same way also felt wrong.

After some time just walking in silence, I spun around on my heels, grabbed Todoroki's shirt and dramatically pulled him towards me.

"Izuku and I kissed!" I blurted out, my heart racing at the memory. "And now it feels really weird just to look at him! I can't even talk to him without stuttering! We agreed to just leave it for now and talk about things after the internship but I don't think I can last that long! What do I do?!"

Shōto gently pushed me away from him so he had some personal space, losing my grip on his shirt in the process.

"There isn't much you can do other than try to act natural."

Fucking shit!

"Also there's still the fact that Ochaco likes Izuku-"

"But Midoriya likes you. It's unrequited love. She'll have to learn to move on. It's just how it works."

"But that seems so cruel!"

"Regardless, if she truly likes Midoriya, she'll be happy for the two of you. Besides, you've known him longer and everyone recognises the strong relationship you and Midoriya have. You are the best person for him and vice versa."

Well... I feel a little better about this... Plus Ochaco's a nice girl... She'll understand...

"Okay but what about the fact we confessed to each other right afterwards."

Todoroki looked at me.

"What did you say?"

"He told me he loves me and wants to show me how much I mean to him and I told him I love him too."

We had started walking side by side, slowly wandering around on the path laid out in front of us. It was a peaceful night.

Frankly, what Izuku and I shared did cheer me up a great deal. Nothing feels better than knowing the person you love also loves you too, regardless of whether or not there is someone else who loves them.

As flustered as I was, I was also in the clouds. The moment replayed on my mind over and over, so much so I could almost wish someone had taken a picture of us kissing. Almost.

The fact of the matter is that I still hadn't really moved on from my last boyfriend. Despite him being a two faced jerk, I just wasn't ready for another relationship and whilst one part of me was grateful that Izuku had suggested we speak about the kiss and our current relationship after the internship, another part of me wanted to be with him so badly it hurt.

Like I said, hearing the word 'friends' come out of his mouth was painful for me. I just can't stand the idea of us being 'just friends'. Being with Izuku romantically, even as an idea, feels right. Being friends feels wrong.

"I think that you two will be happy together," Todoroki said softly, interrupting my thoughts. "For as long as the two of you respect each other as you do now, I don't think you'll regret being with Midoriya. I've never seen you so happy before. He makes you smile and laugh in ways I never can and probably never will. I think you should give him a chance."

Izuku's POV:
Kacchan was not at all happy with my sudden change of behaviour.

I mean I just ran into the living area, dragged him out of his chair and randomly blurted out a bunch of words together to form a sentence.

"What the fuck Deku?!" he yelled as I pulled him outside. "I was eating curry!"

"Please Kacchan! I don't know who else to turn to!"

"Well you better start fucking talking right now or else I'm going back inside!"

"Can we at least get a little farther away from the dorms?" I pleaded.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"

"I-I k-k-kissed (Y/N) and con-confessed my feelings for her but w-w-we agreed to d-discuss every-everything after the internship," I quickly said, hoping it would be enough to make him stay.

Instead, he gave me a blank look which soon turned into a smirk.

"Heh. Deku's got a girlfriend and it just so happens to be the coolest girl in class," he teased.

"K-Kacchan! We're not dating yet!"

"Tch. Why do you need advice from me anyway?" he asked.

"Well, your the only one I can talk to since Todoroki is often protective of (Y/N) in a brotherly way," I explained.

"I ain't no love expert! Go talk to grapefruit or rip-off Pikachu!"

Why did I think this was a good idea?

"Can you just give me your opinion on my idea for our first date?"

"Make it quick dammit."

"When we first met, (Y/N) and I went to a small café that served different kinds of treats and drinks. I was hoping to take her there again and then go to the gaming arcade and finally finish the night off at the beach we first met at. My plan is to ask her to be my girlfriend before we leave the beach."

"You should give her something when you ask her like a ring or some shit."

"A ring? (Y/N) doesn't like jewelry that muc-"

"It's a romantic gesture dumbass! Give her something to wear or to keep with her to remind her that she's fucking yours. Like, I dunno, a bracelet with your name and her name on it with a heart or an 'x' in-between or some dumb shit like that. It ain't fucking hard! Also don't tell her I called her the coolest girl in the class, it'll inflate her ego," he said, grumbling the last part despite knowing full-well that (L/N) had no ego.

We were now walking back to the dorms, having not gone far in the first place, but then a thought crossed my mind.

"But what if she says no Kacchan? What if now is the time to ask her? What if she falls for someone else during that time period?"

"For fucksake Deku! She likes you! Not me, not half and half, not shitty hair! You! Y! O! U! YOU!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take her on a date and then ask her to be my girlfriend at the end of the date after the internship is over," I finalised.

"Yeah! And you better do it right!" Kacchan remarked as he kicked open the door.

3rd Person POV:
"CRAP! NIGHT EYE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

Our often tardy hero training scrambled around her room to get on her school uniform. She ran downstairs to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth then proceeded to steal Momo's breakfast.

"(Y/N)!"

"I'll bake you a cake!" the girl called out behind her as she jumped through an open window.

Momo ran to the window she jumped out of.

"(Y/N)!" she once again yelled.

"Forget it Yaoyorozu. She's a natural disaster whenever she's late," Todoroki said as he slurped his ramen.

Momo sighed.

"I'd disagree but you're right about that."

Meanwhile our favourite little troublemaker was currently punching in the coordinates for her destination.

"I hope this works," she said to herself as she entered the final digit.

Almost instantly, she was teleported to Nighteye's headquarters, and thankfully the room that held the meet she needed to attend.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" she randomly yelled as she landed on Gran Torino's shoulders.

"Yūki, get off me you damn whippersnapper."

"Can it old man! I planned a leisurely morning of precious sleep until my phone decided to go off like crazy thanks to Mirio and Kirishma!"

Nighteye cleared his throat.

"(Y/N) (L/N), kindly shut up."

"Aye aye captain!"

"Why did I take you on again?" Nighteye sighed, asking no one in particular.

"I can answer that! It's because I have my mother's heart and father's determination! And my parents once were tracking down Chisaki so you wanted me to go to my old house and see if there were any documents there. Which I can say there was none because my old place has been burnt to the ground for supposedly a nearly decade now."

"Whoa! For real?!" Kirishma gasped, much to everyone's dismay.

"Mmhmm. Everyone who lived there when I was a little girl have also moved somewhere else so I'm guessing it was all planned to happen around the time All Might took me in regardless of whether or not my parents were alive."

"Yūki."

"Yeah ya old fart?"

"You never say your parents are dead."

"Because they live on in my memories. To me, they never died."

"Can we get back on track please?" Eraserhead interrupted.

"Actually, I was on track. Before the place was burnt down, the house was bought by someone. So I did some digging and found a name. Tell me now if this is irrelevant."

The girl handed Gran Torino a piece of paper.

"Kai Chisaki," he murmured as he read it.

(Y/N) nodded.

"Whether or not he was the one who burnt down my old house and all my parents things is something I can't get any data on, however, the implications are clear. It might be a little far-fetched to assume considering what little evidence I've found, but clearly there was something in that house that was dangerous information for the guy."

"Did your parents ever discuss any of their work with you kid?"

"No, but sometimes I heard them talk about it. I remember when they were tracking down Chisaki that they mentioned Eri, a girl with no birth certificate. I also remember them mentioning something about human cells and-"

"Human blood," Fatgum finished.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"You weren't here when we told the others but Tamaki here was shot by something we've never seen before. A drug that erases quirks."

"And it's made of human blood and human cells?! I-Is he getting that from Eri?! She was terrified of him and the second Chisaki displayed his blood lust, she went running! So-"

"Yūki, you're on fire again."

"Still...human blood and human cells," Ochaco began.

"It feels like a story from another world..." Tsuyu finished.

"In other words, that effect is derived from a person or a quirk... A quirk that can destroy other quirks," Ryukyu explained.

All For One... The power give and steal quirks... One For All... The power to stockpile previous quirks from the previous user... Passed on from generation to generation... And now... A quirk that can destroy other quirks... Whilst it's likely speculation, it wouldn't surprise me if Eri had a quirk like that or something similar.

"That drug's distribution web's real complicated. It's gotten curtailed heavily nowadays, but it's sold wholesale across all levels by many different people, groups and organisations. And now we can finally reach the source of it all," Fatgum replied, answering someone's question.

So in other words, we can trace the source of these quirk erasing drugs. Tamaki was lucky that he managed to recover after a little rest, but they might just improve the drug so it erases quirks entirely. If anyone is hit by it, there's the possibility they might lose their quirk and as wonderful as that sounds to me, it isn't really a good thing. That drug needs to be stopped.

"...is named 'Overhaul'. It's a power that can disassemble and reassemble any target. A quirk that can dismantle...to destroy and repair at once, that, along with the bullets that can destroy quirks..."

So Eri's bandages...

The young girl tuned out the rest of the conversation and turned her focus on her upperclassman and crush.

They look devastated... Please you two...you did what you thought was right...

Me... the greatest hero?! What a joke!

Me...save a million?! Yeah right!

The two abruptly rose from their seats out of sheer frustration.

"We won't fail you this time Eri!" Deku started.

"We'll protect her!" the two declared along with (Y/N) (L/N).

"Yes, and that will be our goal," Nighteye stated.

A little while later
(Y/N)'s POV:
I walked alongside Aizawa, the two of us making our way to where the rest of the students were.

"I can't stop you, can I?" he asked, looking at me as we walked down hall.

"If you suspend our interns, I won't go running after you, I'll go running after Eri. And you know Midoriya will likely do the same," I replied looking him in the eye.

Aizawa turned his gaze forward.

"You can relate to her situation?"

"No, but I can empathise with it having been through constant abuse from my previous peers day in and day out. To ignore her would be like treating her the way I was treated. No one deserves the fate she has..."

The two of us entered the elevator.

"What... What are you going to do with Izuku?"

"I don't know..."

"Please Eraserhead... He and Mirio feel responsible..."

"And you don't?"

"It's not that.. I just did everything I could to raise her spirits...but...now I'm wondering if that worked. I knew Mirio wouldn't let us push too far with Chisaki. Frankly, it was so very tempting to just take her with me back to Yuuei."

"What stopped you?"

"How much more danger she would be in if I did that... The risk I would be putting Midoriya and Mirio in... If I did that, they would be in harm's way just because I did something to save one girl. I'd be putting so many more people in danger. The best option there was to lift her spirits... So I gave her two things of importance to me... A lucky charm I made back when Shōto and I were still at my first school and the final gift my parents gave to me... I wanted to give her the necklace Midoriya got for me while I was in a coma...but I left it in my dorm with a picture of the two of us..."

The elevator cam to a halt, the doors opening after a loud 'ding'.

Aizawa took point and entered the room first, myself trailing behind him.

"Are you guys holding a wake or something?"

"Sensei!" Tsuyu greeted.

"Ah, just call me Eraserhead outside of class please."

"It's because-"

"Don't say it (L/N). Oh, however, I had originally planned to suspend all of your internships today..."

"WHAT?! WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?!" Kirishma demanded.

"Let him finish Knuckles," I said boredly, already knowing where this was going thanks to Aizawa's choice of words.

"You all heard that there's a possibility of the League being involved. That changes things."

I looked over to Midoriya who had a dismayed look on his face.

"But you know... Midoriya... You still haven't restored my trust in you yet," Aizawa said as he crouched down before the greenette.

Plus he got into a fight with Katsuki.

"Unfortunately, I have every reason to believe that if we were to stop you right now, you'd just jump out in the midst of things again. I'm watching you. If you act again, we'll go by formal procedures this time around Midoriya. Got it problem child?"

As he said that last part, Eraserhead lightly punched Midoriya's chest.

I stifled a giggle.

"Don't think I forgot about you (Y/N)," my teacher warned.

"Pffft! All Might took care of me, whatcha expect?" I teased, placing my hands behind the back of my head, looking off to the side sheepishly. "Problem child's my middle name thanks to him."

"Can't say that's true ya little brat," Eraserhead smirked.

"Mirio..." Tamaki began. "Could you lift your head please?"

"Hey, hey, Togata! You know what? Even if you're feeling regret and getting down over it, there's nothing you can do about it. You know that right?!" Neijere added.

"...yeah."

"You did what you thought was best Mirio," I chimed in. "I'm sure that brief moment Eri spent with us, she felt something other than despair for once!"

"Let me tell you something... That hand of yours that barely missed her, I bet that she felt something other than despair, just like (Y/N) said. So keep looking forward and go on!"

"Yes sir!" Izuku rose from his seat, Aizawa's pep talk having worked.

There you are Izuku...

"I'LL...I'LL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER ERASERHEAD!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"No, not forever please."

"S-SORRY!"

"Kirishima! Your voice is too loud...!" Aizawa sighed. "By the way, (L/N)."

"I DIDN'T EAT YOUR DINNER WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP IN THE STAFF ROOM THE OTHER DAY! PRESIDENT MIC DARED ME TOO!" I randomly blurted out.

Why the fuck did I say that?! Especially now?!?!?!

"You're a terrible liar (Y/N)."

I sweatdropped and gave him a funny look. "Just because I can't lie doesn't mean I suck at what I do. And why do you always pick on me?!"

"Just listen kid. As per All Might's and Gran Torino's request, I'm sorry but I have no choice but to suspend your internship here and now."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT NOW?!"

"Yes. Despite your response, we have no choice since All Might is your guardian."

"Tch. I'll kill him myself," I grumbled.

"Can I trust you not to chase after Eri?"

I HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY RULES!

"Knowing you, you've broken several in the last hour alone."

"Stop reading my mind! Yeah, I'll sit this out. I'll just train or something."

"(Y/N)..."

"WAIT ALL MIGHT IS YOUR GUARDIAN?!"

"Yes Kirishma, Aizawa told everyone when we got back to regular lessons after you and Izuku raided the League of Villains hideout. Pay attention."

"So All Might's last name is-"

"No, it's not my last name. He never adopted me, he was just named as my legal guardian."

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but (Y/N), I suggest you go now."

I huffed and pushed aside the idea of saving Eri with Midoriya and Mirio aside. I walked over to the lift and pressed the button. The doors opened with the familiar 'ding' sound.

I paused after doors opened.

"Hey Midoriya, Mirio."

"Y-Yeah/Yep?"

I turned my head to the side so I could see them without moving my body.

"Tell Eri I say 'I told you we'd come' for me even though I can't be there; she'll understand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...