Peculiar Witch • Fred Weasley...

By Lonelytrash16

Harry And Lillian Potter were the children who lived. Lily and James were parents to the twins and when both... More

IMPORTANT
Peculiar Witch |PART 1 |
Prologue
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch.6•
•Ch.7•
•Ch. 8•
•Ch. 9•
•Ch.10•
•Ch.11•
•Ch.12•
•Ch.13•
Peculiar Witch | PART 2 |
Pre-Chapter
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch.6•
•Ch.7•
•Ch.8•
•Ch.9•
Peculiar Witch |PART 3|
Pre-Chapter
•Ch.1•
•Ch.2•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.5•
•Ch. 6•
•Ch. 7•
•Ch.8•
•Ch.9•
•Ch.10•
•Ch.11•
•Ch.12•
•Ch.13•
•Ch.14•

•Ch.4•

9.4K 347 110
By Lonelytrash16

IT WAS LATER after the incident with Buckbeak, it was lunchtime for everyone and Lillian was sitting beside Fred, as her arm was in a sling after the accident.

She was able to convince Madame Pomfrey to let her go to class and check up with her every so often.

It was spreading like wildfire of Lillian getting injured by Buckbeak and everyone asked her if she was alright. Draco was telling everyone in Slytherin how he felt such fear and exaggerated the story.

"Listen to the idiot, he's really laying it on thick isn't he?" Ron says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, at least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry tells him.

"I heard he already told his dad." Hermione added. "This isn't the last we've heard of it."

"Why should he be complaining, Lillian was the one who got hurt." Fred seethed and glared at Malfoy. Lillian touched his arm.

"I'm fine, besides it won't be the last time I get bit or scratched." Lillian joked and Fred still gave her a look of concern.

"Still he shouldn't have done that." Fred told her.

"Buckbeak was insulted and it's told that they will act if necessary. It's not Hagrid's fault that Buckbeak was acting on instinct." Lillian added.  and tried not to think of it for now but Seamus came bursting over to the group.

"He's been sighted! he's been sighted!" Seamus shouted.

"Who?" Ron asked.

"Sirius Black!" Seamus tells him.

Most of the Gryffindors came over and gasped.

"Dovetown? It's not far from here." Hermione says.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville Asked.

"Dementors at every entrance." One adds.

"Black could be anywhere, like trying to catch smoke." Another said.

Lillian stares at the paper, seeing once again how Sirius Black screamed, and yelled at the picture. Thrashing in anger. Lillian looked up and saw Hannah and Cedric at the great hall doors and looked at everyone.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to go with Hannah and Cedric to Madame Pomfrey and then I'll see you guys in class." Lillian told them, and grabbed her bag. All of them nodded and watched as Cedric came over and held her book bag for her.

••••••••••

It was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts with the Gryffindors. Lillian was standing in front with her friends in the classroom. Remus had them all standing up the desks moved to the side of the room. All the Gryffindors were in the front and the Hufflepuffs decided to stay in the back.

They all stood in front of a wardrobe that shook and banged. All the students looked uneasy as it made loud noises.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Remus said as he stood behind the students and then walking to the front of the room. "If anyone would like to venture a guess on what is inside?"

"There's a boggart inside there." Dean said.

"Very good."  Remus said and It shook once more and everyone took a step back. "Can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?"

Lillian looked uneasy as Harry and Hannah looked at her, wondering why she looked nervous. Lillian knew what a boggart was and she didn't want to face it.

"No one knows...." Lillian says with a nervous look.

"Boggarts are shape shifters, they take the shape of whatever particular person fears he most." Hermione adds. "That's what makes them so-"

"Terrifying." Remus finishes. "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands please." Everyone nodded in the room and Remus said the spell. "After time, Riddikulus."

"Riddikulus." Everyone repeated.

"Very good, a little louder, very clear. Riddikulus." Remus told them.

"Riddikulus." Everyone said again, but louder.

"That's the easy part, you see the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force its shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain, uh Neville will you join me?" He asked and looked over at Neville.

Neville looked scared and looked around and tried to see if someone else would go but Remus wanted him to come up.

"Come on, don't be shy." Neville came up and looked at Remus nervously. "Now Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

Neville paused and didn't seem to want to say it out loud but he looked up at Remus and said "Professor Snape."

Everyone laughed at that and even Remus chuckled at his fear, seeing that the potion Professor scared him.

"Professor Snape... He frightens all." He joked. "You live with your grandmother correct?"

"Yes, But I don't want that boggart to turn into her either." Neville told him and everyone laughed once more.

"No, no it won't. Picture her clothes, only her clothes very clearly in your mind. As long as you see it, we'll see it. Now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do." Remus instructed.

He came close to Neville and whispered in his ear so no one else could here. He nodded and Remus stood beside him.

"Wand ready? One... two... three!" Remus the waved his wand and unlocked the door. The door creaked open slowly and out came Snape. He began to walk closer to Neville and Neville pointed his wand.

"Riddikulus!" Neville shouted and Snape's clothes the transformed into his grandmother's clothing. Everyone laughed at the scene and Lillian even cracked a smile.

"Wonderful Neville! Everyone form a line!" Remus shouted.

Everyone listened and got into line, Lillian tried to stay in the back but sadly she was in front of her brother and Hannah was behind  her and they were almost at the front.

"I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny."  Remus said and began to play music to lighten the mood.

Lillian knew what her fear was and she was definitely afraid of seeing it. She gripped her wand tightly and tried not to let fear over take her.

Ron was up after Neville and the boggart transformed from Snape to a spider. Ron's face turned into fear and grabbed his wand shakily.

"Riddikulus!" He shouted and the spider's feet were then on roller skates and falling all over the place. Ron smiles and left the line giving Harry a high five.

"Pavarti next!"

Pavarti came up and the spider transformed into a huge cobra. It hissed at Pavarti and she placed her wand in front and shouted the spell.

"Riddikulus!" The boggart went from a snake to a jack in the box. Pavarti smiled and left the line, leaving Lillian at the front of the line.

Lillian watched as the jack in the box went back in forth smiling making everyone laugh, until the boggart changed its shape.

It's shape was a hollow....

Everyone in the room stopped laughing and smiling and were scared of the creature and took a step back. Lillian could see it, it wasn't invisible as it was suppose to be.

But Lillian knew what it looked like from Abe's drawing in the attic it wasn't invisible as it normally was. It white, pale head turned to Lillian and opened its wide mouth and it's tongue launched forward at her, she fell onto the ground and Lillian was too petrified to do anything and Remus saw her fear and came forth to stop it. He stepped in front of Lillian and the boggart changed it's shape into the moon.

"Riddikulus!" He shouted and the moon turned into a balloon, deflating and flying around the room until it flew into the wardrobe and Remus locked it shut.No one said a word  after witnessing the girls fear.

"Lillian....." Harry said coming forward and trying to touch his sister but she got up quickly and ran out of the room in embarrassment.

"Lillian!" Hermione and Hannah shouted trying to call to her.

Lillian could hear their shouts but was happy that they did not follow.

She ran as fast as she could and went as far away from the boggart, from her fears, from everything.

She couldn't handle everything that was happening and in a huge tidal wave it hit her like a ton of bricks. The pain, the sadness, the fear. She ran as fast as she could down the stairs. And when outside and toward the black lake.

Tears fell from her cheek as she went over to the gigantic tree and sat down. She felt the cool grass hit her legs and she sat there and she sobbed, she heard a bark and looked up.

Lillian wiped her eyes and her blurry sight became clear and in front of her was a big shaggy black dog. She sniffled and looked at the dog.

"H-hello, where did you come from?" She asked and the dog barked and came closer. It stopped right in front of her and she sniffled. "I'm sorry I don't have anything, it's probably weird for you to see a crying girl."

The dog whined and she smiled sadly and scratched the dog behind the ears, and the dogs foot moved up and down in delight.

"I wouldn't mind the company." She told the dog and in response barked happily and sat down at her legs.

"At least your won't suffocate me with questions, how are you? Or are you alright? Or even better; what wrong? Everything's wrong!" She shouted and took a deep breath that she didn't even realize she needed.

Class had probably ended already and she didn't want to face her friends. It was already embarrassing enough for them all to witness her fear and to probably ask what her fear was not knowing what it was.

"You ever feel like everything is against you?" She asked the dog. "Like everything is so dark you don't think you'll ever come out?"

The dog barked once more and she smiled sadly and believed the dog had agreed. She stayed with the black dog as she felt the cool breeze and heard the silence of nothing.

"Your company is always welcome." She said to the dog. "How about we meet tomorrow? I can definitely scrap up some biscuits and chicken." She told the dog and it barked happily and ran around her.

"Alright, alright." She said and smiled as the dog licked her face. "Meet me here tomorrow afternoon."

She pet the dog and decided to go back  to the dorms and hoped she wouldn't have to face anyone.

•••••••••

Fred was walking with his twin and Lee in the hallway, laughing with them and entering the Great Hall. Hermione saw Fred and with Harrythey both came over to Fred and held Lillian's belongings.

"Have you guys seen Lillian?" Hermione Asked.

"No why?" Fred asked concerned.

"Something happened in Defense Against the Dark Arts class and left Lily in a terrible state. She ran out of class. We were hoping she came to find you." Harry told him.

Some of Gryffindors that witnessed it added as well as they were worried of how the brightest girl at Hogwarts dimmed.

"I've never seen her so terrified." Neville said. "I've always seen her so happy."

"It's so unlike her, but when the boggart came out and her fear took form, it was terrifying." Seamus added.

"It was some creature, Lillian couldn't move. Professor Lupin has to step in before it could actually hurt her." Dean added.

Hannah and Cedric came into the great hall and Harry looked concerned.

"She's not in the dorms." Hannah said, and looked at Cedric worriedly. "Maybe we should ask Hagrid."

"No, I can find her." Fred said taking the bag. "Besides I know what'll cheer her up."

They all nodded and Fred left the group and he was hoping that what he was going to tell her was going to cheer her up.

"Is he gonna do it?" Lee Asked George.

"Yep." George said seeing his brother leave.

"Do what?" Hermione asked and Lee and George just smirked as Fred left the great hall determined.

••••••••••

Lillian decided to go to the courtyard as she headed to the dorm she saw Cedric and Hannah and just wanted to be alone and not bombarded with questions. And she was glad not many people were out in the courtyard. She stayed still as she sat on the bench, still sniffing and had no more tears to shed.

"You know a sad frown doesn't fit you well." A voice said and Lillian looked up to see Fred. Her eyes widens and wanted to run away, she was embarrassed and if Fred knew she was sure everyone knew.

Lillian got up from the bench and was going to leave but Fred grabbed her hand gently.

"You left you stuff in class, Lils. Always forgetful." He joked.

"So you heard...."  Lillian said embarrassed, covering her face with her hands and going back to the bench and sits back down. Fred sits down with her and places her bag next to him and gives her a hug.

"It's okay, it's just everyone was worried, besides we can't have a frown on Lillian Potter it just can't happen." He said and Lillian looked at him in defeat.

"Fred there's been so much that's been changing in my life so suddenly." She said and contemplated whether not she should tell him of everything she knew of her other life. She didn't tell much and she did that to keep everyone safe. "Everyday has been getting worse and worse. What am I suppose to do?"

"You have us Lillian, we can help you." Fred told her and she shook her head.

"You'd get hurt, and that's the last thing I want." She told him and he sighed.

"You are stubborn Lillian." He said and she looked up at him and gave him a glare.

"It comes with the red hair, but can you promise me one thing Fred?" She asked.

"Anything." He told her.

"Promise me, that you'll be there when I need you." She told him and he held her hand tightly.

"Always." He said and Lillian hugged him once more.

"Thank you, Fred." She said looking up at him.

Fred knew this was the time to finally do it, he looked down at Lillian as she was still close to him. She saw him lean in and she knew what he was going to do. She blushed and turned her face so he could kiss her cheek. It was short but sweet and her heart raced as she felt his lips on her cheek.

"You are gonna need to do more than woo me with your words to take my first kiss Weasley." She said and Fred laughed and cleared his throat, trying to gain confidence.

"I was hoping to ask you soon but now I think is the best time. I've liked you for a long time Lillian, ever since I bumped into you on the train."
He told her and she blushed so hard, her face blended with her hair. "So Lillian Potter would you go on a date with me to Hogsmeade?"

Lillian smiled excitedly at Fred and her sad, blue feeling flushed away and turned into happiness. She leaned in once more and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yes, I would Fred Weasley." She said and he laughed and screamed in excitement and didn't care if anyone heard him, he had a date with Lillian Potter.

RECOMMENDED BOOK: Cherry Cola; Written by
@beigeleo
This book definitely needs some love, she writes such amazing chapters and her story is AMAZING! Check her story out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 117 16
(harry potter) After Voldemort killed Lilly and James Potter, their son survived the wrath of him. Taken in by the Dursley's, Harry lived with his Au...
309K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...
131K 2.9K 67
Emily Potter is not as well known as her little nephew Harry. Emily was only six years old when James and Lily were murdered. Everyone was sure that...
11.6K 240 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...