The girl with the snake skin

Af gl0riafc

When Rose is sent to live with her dad to rid herself of the gang life. But what if she finds herself in a li... Mere

Intro
1.An Ordinary Day...
2....With A Twist
3. Welcome to Forks
4. It's rude to stare
5. New Establishments
6. Firsts
7. Back to school
8. A Bad Feeling
9. Paul
10. Breakups suck
11. Sleepover
12. Blackhood
13. Promises
14. Venting
15. Hugger
16. Sunrise
17. Lame Ass Party
18. Pothead
19. Early
20. The best kind of Party
21. Heart Beat
22. Phase
23. Gone
24.The future
25. Birthday Trip
26. Rescue
27. New beginnings
28. Daddy
29. Problem
31. Makeup Swing
32. Postive
33. Day off
34. Wedding jitters
35. Reception
Authors note
36. Tour
37. Papers
38. Strange Heartbeat
39. Baby Momma
40. New Friend
41. Not so special announcements
42. Baby Lahote
43. Christmas With The Family
44. He's here
45. Normal day with Family
46. Back Together

30. Making Deals

1.2K 22 0
Af gl0riafc

This whole week I've managed to go back to the person I used to be. I'd go to parties every night, stay out all night and come home when the sun would start coming up. But of course the fun must stop. When I wasn't out trying to enjoy myself, I sat in my room working on my song. But today I have to head home. Tomorrow I record the demo and see where it takes me.

Not wanting to be home just yet, I take my time on the way back. I drive the speed limit, and watch as other cars go around me. I make pit stops so Luna can go to the bathroom, but I can't avoid it when I finally reach my house. Sighing I get out and head inside. Once we enter Luna jumps on the couch next to dad who instantly starts petting her. "What's with the look on your face dad?" He looks at me before looking at Luna, "You'll find out soon enough." I just nod and head to my room, I cover myself with the warm blankets and start watching a show on my phone. The only time I look up is when I hear a knock on the door. I see Bella awkwardly standing in the doorway fidgeting with her fingers, before she slowly enters standing next to my bed. "I need a sister talk." I look at her for a moment before lifting up my blanket so she can climb into the bed. She quickly climbs into the bed hooking her arm with mine. "What happened?" She takes a deep breath, "Edward proposed." I lift my eyebrow, "Really? How?" She smiles, "We talked about it before, but he actually did it with a ring the other day, he said he wanted to show it, not just have it said between me and him." "Didn't you use to say marriage is just a piece of paper?" She sighs, "Yeah, but this is what Edward wants, besides it's only one day out of many." "So you're actually having a wedding? When?" "August." "Why so soon? You guys have forever to get married." "The sooner the better. Besides Alice is the one who's planning, that's when she picked. She said the weather would be perfect. In her words." "Oh." "Yeah....I wanted to ask you to be my maid of honor. I know with everything that's been going on, but I still thought I'd ask, and Alice already has a dress picked out if you do." I think about it before saying, "As long as I don't have to wear pink." She smiles before pulling me in for a hug, at the same moment Luna decides to come into my room and jump on the bed, joining in on the hug, causing us to laugh. "What's the ring look like?" She slowly pulls the hand she was fidgeting with out, moving her sleeve so I can see the ring on her finger. "It was his mom's ring." "Wow something older than Edward." She hits me causing me to laugh, "it's pretty, suits you, similar to the one grandma gave you."

"What's been going on with you?" "What do you mean?" I ask looking at her. "I mean at graduation you were fine, then you left all of a suddenly. Paul came around looking for you but didn't say why." "Oh, nothing we got into a little fight but that's normal for any relationship, but I have the opportunity to create a demo, so I've been working on that." "What was the fight about?" I sigh, she's going to find out anyways, Carlisle will tell Edward, or Edward will read his thoughts and tell Bella. "Jake's sister claims Paul got her pregnant. I highly doubt he could've, because he's been training for that army, and Sam's been making them do extra patrols, especially on those double patrol things you got the Cullen's doing, since I'm an imprint. But Im still pissed that he or anyone never told me, that's why I left." "Oh." "Yeah. But it doesn't matter somethings going to happen to end up making me talk to him sooner or later, I know it. I just want to focus on the demo right now." She nods before sinking down farther into my bed and I quickly follow. We both stare at the glow in the dark stars I have stuck on the ceiling, "You have kid tendencies sometimes." She says gesturing towards the stars. "Maybe, but they're calming in the middle of the night when they're actually glowing, when its raining. It's relaxing to just lay here and look at them." She nods in understanding. We both continue to lay there until we slowly fall asleep.

The next day I wake alone in my room. Stretching I grab clothes and head to the bathroom. I quickly wash up. I throw on ripped blue jeans and a white crop top. I quickly pull my hair into a half updo, making sure to frame my face with strands of hair. I head back to my room and slip on my shoes before slipping in my studs. I lay back on my bed and check my phone. I screenshot the address for the studio, and read through everyone's messages before scrolling through Instagram. Soon enough Bella walks in jumping on my. "Oof did you gain weight?" She pushes my head to the side, "Shutup. I'm headed to the store, taking a break from Alice, you want anything?" "Ooo tortilla chips, and one of those fruit bowls." "The one with the watermelon and pineapple right?" "Yeah. Can you pick up some cherry Dr pepper too?" She nods before climbing off of me, "Have fun at the studio."

I wait a little while longer before standing up and grabbing my keys and purse. I take my time walking to the door, locking it then getting into my car. I watch the birds flying around for a minute. This is the day my life could change. With a smile I start the car and start driving to the studio.

Since it's a small town, all the buildings look old fashioned, but this building somehow looks brand new. It still has that small town vibe but looks way more modern then the rest of the buildings. I look at the time and see i still have 30 minutes until my meeting. I pull my notebook out and flip to the song. I go through and practice how I want each part to sound, and figure out how I want the background music to sound. With 5 minutes left until my meeting I get out and head inside, the secretary leads me to one of the conference rooms to wait. I walk around looking at all the pictures and awards on the walls. One day that could be me. As I'm staring at a glass award the door opens and two people enter. "You must be Rosalinda." I turn and shake their hands, "Rosie's fine." The lady chuckles, "Rosie, I'm Megan, and this is Brad." Nice to meet you." They lead me to the long table and each take a seat on one side. "You have an exquisite recommendation from our friend Thomas. We don't get those a lot especially from him. He's a hard man to impress, but somehow you did it. He also sent us some songs that I'm guessing you recorded on your own, and turned in as projects." "Yes. He didn't mention much about it though." Brad laughs, "Yup that sounds like Thomas alright. We listened to the songs and let me say we were impressed. He sent us one from the very beginning of the school year and one towards the end. Your vocals have definitely changed and adapted. It's honestly mind blowing. I know he told you about the demo. If you can up what we've heard, then you definitely have the opportunity to become signed." "Really? I honestly don't have any words." Megan smiles, "I know you've written a song to work on with us, why don't we start with that." I quickly take the notebook out of my purse, and flip to the right pages. The quickly take the notebook and look over what I've written, "Wow I haven't seen this much work put into a song in a while, you even have the rhythm written down. Is there a specific genre of music you want to specialize in? This song looks like it'd be a nice alternative song." "Not really a specific genre, I kind of just write what I'm feeling or what pops into my head. Or whatever topic I need to write about." Megan flips through looking at the other songs I've written. "Why don't we get into the studio. This demo you'd be doing it on your own, and after getting signed you can either bring in your own musicians or we can find some for you. Obviously that changes the writing process considering you'd be taking in their writing processes as well. Or you can continue as a solo artist."

We spend hours in the studio, going back and forth between vocals and the actual music. Eventually we get what I actually want and what sounds good. We play the song when we're finished to listen to the final product. Brad smiles, "You know what kid? I think we got a hit here." "If he's thinking what I'm thinking, you are definitely getting signed to our label." I can't help the smile that brings itself to my face. "Why don't you come back tomorrow, bring a guardian since you're under 18, and we can fill out the paper work." Megan pulls me into a congratulatory hug. Before I gather my stuff and head back to my car. I can't help the lead foot I get on my way home.

Thankful I didn't get pulled over on my way home, even though I would've been let go, I run inside and jump on my dad who's sitting on the couch watching his game. "Whoa little frog what's got you excited?" "I got the deal." My dad does a double take before pulling me into one of his bear hugs. "Congrats baby girl." "You just have to go with me to sign the paperwork tomorrow." He kisses my head before I pull back, "Where's Bella?" "She's planning with Alice." "Okay. Can you tell mom?" He nods, "Hey don't drive to fast or I'll tell them give you a ticket." "You wouldn't." I say knowingly as he pushes me out.

I quickly make my way to the Cullen's, almost missing the turn. I quickly park and make my way out, if I wasn't the one driving I would've jumped out before the car stopped. As I run up the steps Jasper opens the door, "She on the patio with Alice and Edward." I quickly run through the house saying hi to everyone I pass. When I finally get to the patio both Alice and Edward move out of the way as I tackled Bella. "Oof who's the one who gained weight now?" "I GOT THE DEAL!" "Really?" She pulls me in for a hug causing us to roll around on the ground. "As happy as I am for you guys, don't mess up the shoes." Alice interrupts. I quickly look at Alice before looking at Bella's feet making myself laugh, "You want Bella to walk in heels, she can barely walk in regular shoes. Alice looks at me," It doesn't hurt to practice." "Please as kids the only reason she could walk in ballet shoes was because they were tied to her feet." "That might actually work." Alice vampire speeds into the house coming back with ribbon. I watch as she ties the shoes to Bella's feet before helping her up. Bella slowly walks not almost tripping, and not scrapping the shoe against the floor. Standing up and brushing myself off I lean against the hand rail. "With enough practice she'll be able to walk in them without the ribbons by the time the wedding gets here."

I decide to stay at the Cullen's with Bella, forgetting that they left, realizing she's actually better and happy. Esme makes us dinner refusing to let me make myself a sandwich for dinner, insisting on making food. After we finish I refuse to let go of my plate, not letting Esme wash it since she made the food. Eventually she gives up and let's me wash the plate and fork. Deciding it's time for me to head back Bella tells me she's spending the night.

The closer I get to my house the more I have a pulling feeling in my gut. Once I pull onto the street I see why. Paul's sitting in front of my house leaning against his car. He looks like shit to be honest, and I'm debating on just turning around. But it's too late when he hears my car and turns his head. With a sigh I park and climb out of my car. I try to make it inside, but he quickly crosses the street and stops me. "Can we just talk?" "There's nothing to talk about." I say refusing to look at him. "Can you just look- why do you smell like vampire. We're you at the Cullen's?" Finally I look at him, "Why does it matter?" Trying to side step him, he blocks me in against my car. "Just let me explain what happened." "No, you had a whole week to tell me, before I found out. You had a whole week to explain." "Babe, please." "Fine. Why couldn't you tell me before she burst into your apartment? Why couldn't you tell me when you found out?" "Because I didn't want to hurt you, I thought I could fix it before it went further." "But you couldn't and you still hurt me." I break free and head inside.

Once inside my room I sit on the bed an watch as Luna runs and jumps on my bed, "Alright let's go to sleep Luna. It's been a long day."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

50K 841 31
Allyson Lodge thought her father was sending her to Hiram and Hermione Lodge to remover her from their life of crime south of the border. She though...
322K 7.3K 45
One taste of her poison, and he was addicted "You've always said I'm full of venom, maybe it's time I bite." -JR #12 in riverdale #4 in archie #1 in...
299K 3.7K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
320K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...