Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩

11.6K 405 35
By She1D3vil

"Do you have any idea who would have left this in your locker?" Your principal, Mr. Himbry questioned as you sat in his office. You stared at the mask in his hand, the same screaming ghost mask the killer had worn.

You glanced to your left as two sheriffs stood by, waiting to question you regarding last night's murder. One you recognized as Tatum's older brother, Dewey, and the other as Deputy Burke.

"No. I have no clue," You shook your head, looking back at Mr. Himbry. You wanted to assume it was just some sick prank, but how would they know about the mask? You never mentioned it to anyone.

"That's alright, Ms. Orth," Himbry sighed, setting the mask down on his desk. "Before I release you, however, Deputy Burke would like to ask you a few questions. Would that be alright?"

You simply nodded, knowing it was expected of every student to oblige.

"How are you holding up? Your parents doing okay?" Deputy Burke questioned as you turned to him.

"I'm managing well. My parents and I, we're grieving." You answered honestly, though your mind still felt numb.

"I'm sorry to hear that," He apologized before carrying on to the questioning. "So tell me, did you consider yourself close with Casey Becker?"

"Since we were five." You said, reminiscing on the days of kindergarten you could barely recall anymore.

"Were you aware of her relations with your brother?"

"Not until recently, but yes." You answered, though confused on how that relates to the matter at hand.

You noticed Dewey writing your answers down as you spoke which made you extra cautious of your responses.

"And how did their relationship make you feel?" Deputy Burke asked in no particular manner, yet you furrowed your brows as the question felt like a trap.

"...I didn't mind that they were together. And what is with these relationship questions? This isn't going to help find their killer." You said, looking to Dewey for answers but his sympathetic expression gave you none.

You noticed the determined look on Deputy Burke's face as he interrogated you. He couldn't think you're the killer, could he?

"I hope you're not suggesting what I think you are," you spoke low as a sudden nausea surged through you.

"Well, I do find it odd that you managed to escape with barely a scratch while those poor kids were gutted and slaughtered like animals." You scoffed at his confession, wondering if anyone else thought the same.

You felt guilty for being the one who got away, but to be accused of murdering your own brother was enough to set you off.

"Alright, that's enough," Dewey stepped forward, finally intervening before you snapped. "She's already dealing with the loss of her brother, there's no need to give her a harder time."

"Thank you, Deputy Riley." Gratitude swirled in your eyes as you showed your appreciation to him by formally addressing him. Dewey's eyes slightly lit up at that as he gave you a cordial nod in return.

"I suppose you're right," Sheriff Burke cleared his throat. "That'll be it for today."

"Thank you, deputies." Principal Himbry said, placing a hand on your back. "Ms. Orth, you may return to class."

"Okay." You said faintly, rising to your feet. You made sure to smile at Dewey on your way out of the office, grateful for his leniency.

The minute you reentered the corridor, you were met with two arms being thrown over your shoulders from behind. "Yo, what'd they say?"

You looked over your shoulder at Stu, holding onto his arms as he leaned half his body weight onto your back, propelling your legs to walk forward down the hall.

"Other than being covertly accused as the killer, nothing really." You said while looking ahead to avoid oncoming students. Though you couldn't see his face, you felt Stu's body tense behind you.

"What's the matter?" You patted his arm for him to release you. As he did so, you spun around to face him.

"Why would they think it's you?" He asked, his bright blue eyes piercing you like daggers.

"Because I came out alive with no real injuries, while they were–" You stopped yourself from continuing, the thought was too gruesome.

"Gutted?" He asked, shamelessly.

You blinked at him as you pressed your lips into a thin line. "Your lack of sensitivity sometimes truly scares me." You laughed out.

"Sorry." He grinned. "I just find it funny that they would even consider you a suspect."

You frowned at that, not knowing whether to be offended or not. "Why couldn't I be a suspect?"

"Well... because you're you." Stu comically mimicked your tone from earlier. You scoffed at that, smacking his shoulder in return. "Ow!" He cried, using his arms to shield himself from your feeble attack.

"Okay, but I really do have an important question." He said suddenly, dropping his arms with the most serious face he could muster up. "You still coming to my shindig tomorrow?"

"Shit, Stu. I forgot about that," You confessed with a reluctant sigh. "I'm not sure I'll be up for it after what's happened."

"But you have to!" He exclaimed. "There won't be another killer party like this. You can't miss it, Orth."  He said as his parents are going out of town tomorrow. He'll have the whole house to himself.

"I don't know..." You dragged out, still unsure. Your parents may not even allow it after almost getting killed.

"Pretty please, with a cherry on top." He begged, rubbing his hands together desperately.

"Fine," You rolled your eyes, giving in to the boy. "I guess I can spare a few hours out of my day to simply hang out and drink beer at your place."

It might even help drown out your sorrows.

"Yes!" He cheered, kissing the side of your head aggressively before jogging backward down the hall. "You won't regret it, girl!"

You shook your head at him, grinning as you went your separate ways.

Stu, without fail, always manages to cheer you up, no matter the issue. Instead of walking on eggshells around you for what happened, he treated you normally. It was a trait of his you've grown to love since grade school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.4K 16
It's been over 2 years since Ghostface attacked the peaceful town of Woodsboro, and your life has significantly changed. Now you're a mother to your...
113K 3.6K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...
14.4K 436 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...