Hope's future

De Thekitten2013

This is the sequel to Now I'm Female Deku?! If you haven't read it you should read it. Midoriya and Katsuki... Mai multe

Authors note
Meet hope's class
Day two?
I mean... year 4?
Year 4 continued

Im alive?

165 4 0
De Thekitten2013

Hope's POV:
"Oh my!"
"Congrats!"
"She's beautiful"
"She looks just like you!"
I open my eyes
Mom? Dad?

All I can do is cry.

I don't know how to talk and I literally just came in contact with light and cold air.

I look up and I just see my mom crying along with me crying and my dad is also crying.

These rude people pick me out of my moms arms!!!!

I cry harder

They keep messing with me!!!!

I'm not used to how this world works yet!

Finally they stop and I go back to my mom.

I fall asleep.

————————— middle of the night

I get startled by the fan turning on.

I start to cry

It scared me!!!!

I'm also hungry....
My mom feeds me.

——————————————-

Hey! It's me! Hope! This is my life. My story.

Of how I became the worlds greatest hero.

——————

I'm sorry that this chapter is really short but I'm working on it! I should have lots of time because I'm not doing any sports currently.

I hope that I can bring you guys long and great chapters to bring this story to life!

❤️❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...