Bitches Broken Hearts/Billie...

By LePiMpP

You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Bi... More

IM SORRY LMAOOOOOO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

14.4K 263 1.2K
By LePiMpP

The album is getting closer to coming out I can't wait 😊
What's your favorite song off the DSAM EP ?
Mines is my boy and party favor 🤪
Enjoy the chapter...

Y/n's POV
Today was gonna be a great day and I'm gonna make sure of it. Today's the twins birthday party and Billie said she had a surprise for me. I wanna know what it is but she won't tell me what it is. I'm the type of person to bother you until you tell me so you shouldn't tell me you have a surprise for me. Billie and I have been getting along real good. We hang out a lot and always text and call each other. Today I was gonna go shopping for clothes for the party, and buy the twins a birthday gift.

Every time the twins throw a party it's huge so I can't wait to see some of my friends I haven't seen in a cool minute. I told Billie that I was going shopping and she said she was gonna come with me.

Y/n
Bil you still going shopping with me?

Bil
Yeah I'm on my way now

I quickly hop up and head to the shower. Once I get in the shower I wash my body and hair. After I finished all of my body and face hygiene I head back into my room to put on some clothes. I put on a black and white blohsh hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans. I then slipped on some black air forces to top off the outfit. I went back into the bathroom to apply mascara and lip gloss. Just as I finished I heard a knock on the door. I went to unlock the door, and it revealed Billie behind it.

She was wearing a matching Gucci suit and some white air forces. Half of her hair was down, while the rest was in a bun, and she was wearing glasses. She looked so fine.

"Hey mamas you ready to go ", Billie said looking me up and down.

"Yeah let's go", I said grabbing my bag and house keys.

I walked outside my house and turned to lock the door. As I finished locking the door I felt a hand smack my ass. I quickly turned around with a unamused face.

"BILLIE"

"Sorry mamas I couldn't help it you lookin fine as hell in them jeans and your wearing my merch and you know I love it when you wear my stuff", Billie said wrapping her hands around my waist, pulling me close to her.

"You look smexy today Bil  and lets go shopping first and then buy the twins gift"

Billie moved her hands down my waist and gripped my ass to then smack it again.

"BILLIE STOP", I said chuckling.

"Y/n you know you like it when I grip your ass"

"I do but that's not the point let's go", I said with a fake annoyed tone.

"Mmmmnnn alright I'll remember that"

I leaned in and quickly pressed my lips against hers and give her a quick peck. Billie slowly let go of my ass and we started to walk to her car.
Billie drove us to the mall so we can go shopping first. Billie decided she wanted to split up for some odd reason but I didn't wanna question it.

Billies POV
I decided I wanted to split up with y/n because I need to get the stuff for the surprise. Today is the twins party and we still need to get their gift but first what I needed to do is way more important. Today I'm planning on asking  y/n to be my girlfriend.

I wanted to buy her some gifts to show her I appreciate her. I also feel bad for not telling her I was dealing with somebody else and that he kissed me yesterday. Even though we weren't officially together it still felt wrong. But us not being together officially is about to change very soon.

I headed to the Gucci store to buy y/n some things. I decided on buying her a bag, some slides and a belt. I know y/n has her own money I mean she is a huge YouTuber. I like spoiling her even though she hates it. She likes Gucci because I've seen her closet so I know what I'm doing.

The total came to 5876.25 all together. I headed out of Gucci and went to the store I had something made at. I decided to go to jewelry shop to pick up the necklace. I brought a necklace for y/n to give to her when I ask her out. It's a promise necklace. It's silver and has infinity made out of all diamonds. On the back of the necklace I had them put my first initial on it. I headed to the jeweler to pick it up. I also got the twins some new ice for their birthday since they surprised me with a blohsh ice piece. Once I got it I quickly headed back to the car to hide the stuff in the trunk of my car.

I headed back inside the mall to look for y/n to see if she was done shopping. After looking around for a minute I found y/n in shoe palace.

Y/n's POV
I been shopping for a while and seen a whole bunch of stuff I wanted. I also took pictures with a whole bunch of supporters. I ended up buying dresses, sweaters, accessories, shirts, and now I'm buying some shoes. I had just left the Gucci store and headed to shoe palace. I decided on getting the twins pairs of shoes and bought me a few pairs myself. I was paying for the shoes when I saw Billie walk into the store.

"Hey y/n you ready"

"Yeah let me finish paying though", I said handing the money to the cashier.

Once I finished I grabbed all of my bags and we headed to the car.

"Can I put this in the trunk"

"NOOOOOO", Billie said in a quickly suspicious voice.

"Uhh alright I'll just put it in the back seat then", I said eyeing her.

I put the bags in the back and we both hopped in the car. Billie decided to drop me of to get ready for the party and she'll pick me up later. Once I got home I started to get ready for the party. I decided on wearing a black leather tight dress with some black heels . I did a full face of makeup to top off my look. As I finished I heard a knock at the door.

On the other side of the door stood Finneas with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Fin what are you doing here?"

"I can't say just come with me", Finneas said walking down the hall. I quickly locked my door and followed Finneas to his car with the gift and my belongings. He drove me to this building to then tell me to follow the arrows. Once he pulled off my confused ass followed the arrows inside the building. It lead me to the elevator where there was a note to press the top floor. Once i reached the top floor the elevator opened to show I was on top of the building. I walked out the elevator and saw rose petals and candles spread out on the floor. Billie stood a few feet away from me next to a table with bags on it. The view was amazing. I could see all of L.A from the top of the building.

"Billie w-what's going on what is this", I said flustered.

Billie walked up to me and took my hand. She walked me to the table and put the bags in my hand.

"I got you some stuff from Gucci open it", Billie said looking straight at me. I opened the gifts to find a bag, belt, and some slides. I knew this stuff was expensive because I go to Gucci a lot to know.

"Billie you didn't have to-''

"I wanted to you deserve it everything", Billie said.

Billies POV
I took the bags out of y/n's hand to then take the box out of my pocket.

"U-uh y/n even though we known each other for a short amount of time I felt like I've known you for all my life and I never thought I would even get a chance with you because I thought you were straight. Ever since I laid eyes on you I've had feelings for you and their only getting stronger. So I was wondering y/n would you be my girlfriend?"

I was so nervous and that took everything out of me.

"Of course Billie....YES", y/n said with tears in her eyes.

I opened the box and took out the necklace. Y/n turned around and I put the necklace around her neck.

"This necklace is a promise to you and our relationship", I said to her.

Y/n turned around and pressed her lips against mine. I felt an instant spark in our kiss, like it was meant to be. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and hers went around my neck. Our lips molded and moved perfectly in sync. After a while y/n pulled away and put her forehead against mine.

"This necklace is beautiful bil and didn't even expect this I appreciate this so much thank you"

"No problem mamas you ready to head to the twins birthday party", i said pulling our foreheads apart.

"Yeah let's go"

——————
We had arrived to the party and we both got out of the car. Y/n and I instantly looked around for the twins to say happy birthday and give them the gifts. After looking around we found the twins sitting on a couch with Danielle and Tana.

"BILLIE.....Y/N YOU'RE HERE" , the twins said standing up to greet us.

"Hey happy birthday", I said handing the twins the gifts.

They opened it to reveal their new ice.

"Omg Billie you shouldn't have thanks dude", Isaac said as they put on their new pieces.

"Here I got you guys some new shoes", y/n said handing them each a bag with shoes.

The twins thanked her for the gift and set them on the guest table.

We both sat on the couch to talk with the twins, Danielle, and Tana. As we were talking Danielle had asked a question I never thought to cover up.

"Hey y/n that's a nice necklace where'd you get it from", Danielle said curious.

"Well actually Bi-''

"Uh yeah she told me her mom bought it for her", I said cutting her off.

"Billie what are you talking about y-''

"Yeah she told me her mom bought it for her as a gift isn't it cute", I said cutting her off again.

"Yeah ask your mom where she bought it y/n I want one", Tana said pointing to the necklace.

I turned my head to see y/n looking at her fingers.

I wonder what's wrong with her. I just let it go as we continued our conversation.

"So Billie guess who's coming that we haven't seen in a while", Eli said.

"Who"

"Q's coming he'll be here any minute", Eli said smirking.

Man why did Eli have to bring him up at this moment. Y/n doesn't even know who that is and I didn't want her to find out. Everyone knew about our flings but what they don't know is that I'm dating y/n. Just because we're dating I'm still keeping it a secret and not telling anyone even though they know my sexuality. I come around them with guys but I never came around with a girl and I'm not planning to.

Everyone knows I had a crush on y/n and I want them to only think that. I'm not risking them finding out we're dating. I wanna date y/n but I don't wanna be publicly affectionate with her. We're just friends in public and that's it. We almost got outed when she was about to tell them I bought the necklace for her. That might sound harsh but I don't want seeing my affection towards y/n or a girl not even my close friends that know my sexuality.

Through the night y/n tried to hold hands, hug on me, but I pulled away so it wouldn't be suspicious. She already knew we are low key and she keeps getting closer.

Y/n POV
I went from being completely happy tonight to sad. Billie was officially my girlfriend and she acting like she's not. I know Billie said she wanted it low key, but I didn't think she meant that when we actually started dating. I wanna show her affection but she won't let me, I couldn't even say she bought me a necklace. Honestly I wonder why she's acting like that when our friends already know our sexuality.

All night I pretended to be happy but in the inside I didn't feel right. It didn't help that Eli brought up a dude everyone but me knew about. Who's Q and why did everyone smirk when he brought up that name? Is their something Billie isn't telling me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a voice.

"Hey guys I arrived"

"Q!!!!!!"

2263 words
To be continued.....
Told you you're gonna hate Billie I'm not lyin at all just wait for more 😭😭😭.
Sorry for the long chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it.
I'm going to upload more starting this week I just been busy lately sorry 😐.
Trust me this is just the start of the story and it's the 11th chapter 🤣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.3K 56
when billie and madison's world's collide, their relationship will be put to the test. will billie be able to commit? -lowercase intended -a lil bit...
186K 4.8K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
877K 25.9K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
1.2M 28.2K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...