Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 15

1.9K 58 15
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

When I wrote this update my heart melted so much, I loved writing this one especially! I hope you all love it too😌

*Jamie's POV*

We've been in Belfast for four days now, I've taken Dakota and Dulcie everywhere, I've shown Dakota most of where I spent my childhood. She's loved every minute. Yesterday, we went to the cemetery and laid flowers on my moms grave with Dulcie. We spent the other day at my sisters house, meaning Dulcie had someone to play with, Dakota and my sister got on like a house on fire.

Today is our last day before we go home tomorrow. Dakota has been whisked away to play upstairs with Dulcie and her new kitchen; meaning I have a chance to talk to my dad.

"Do you have a minute, dad?" I ask as we sit in the living room. "Of course son, what's up?" He asks putting his paper down onto his lap. "Was just wondering if, if me and Dakota get Dulcie settled later this evening, could you and Sam watch her? I want to take Dakota out for a meal" I look to him and he smiles. "Of course, you didn't even need to ask. What's the occasion?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I pull a ring box from my jacket and his eyes grow wider. "It's not what you think.. it's a promise ring. I want to give it her tonight" I open the box to show him the silver band with a little red diamond shaped into a heart. "That's great.. you've really fallen on your feet with her. She's brilliant, with Dulcie too. It's good to see you happy son" my dad says, a lump forms in my throat. He's the only one who understood what I went through with Amelia, to know that he can see my happiness is amazing.

"Thanks dad.. she's the one" I nod smiling at him at my eyes well up slightly. "I'm going to go see her" I stand and go to the door. "Jamie... your mother would've loved her" he says quietly and i turn to him. "I know she would've" I choke out, smiling at him one last time before going upstairs to Dakota and Dulcie.

I wipe my eyes and take a few deep breaths to control my emotions, before going to them. Dakota is sat on the floor with her legs crossed as Dulcie is in the kitchen pretending to cook something "hey babe.. Dulcie's doing some food join us?" She giggles turning to me before her face drops and she frowns seeing my eyes that are red.

"You okay?" She shoots up and is pulling me into her embrace, her head resting comfortably on my chest. "Just talking with my dad.. things got a little emotional" I run my hands up and down her arms, lifting her chin and kissing her gently.

She pouts and rubs her hand repeatedly over my back, I rub my eyes again. "We'll sort Dulcie out, then my dad and Sam are going to watch her.. I want to take you out" I smile lovingly at her and she grins back. "sounds perfect.." she leans up and kisses my lips gently.

"Come on 'kota" I hear Dulcie say, adding a sigh. "Alright am coming" she giggles, sitting back on the floor and taking the plate of pretend food from my daughter. She pretends to eat the plastic food on the plate. Dulcie giggles at her before taking the plate off her.

--
*Dakota's POV*

We bathed Dulcie together and she's now downstairs with Sam and her grandpa watching a film. Jamie and I are upstairs just finishing off getting ready.

Jamie said the place he's taking me is a smart casual type place, he's wearing black jeans with a black top and navy jacket. He looks casual and oh so hot.

I decided on a long sleeved navy dress that buttons up at the front. It shows off a little bit of cleavage and it stops just about half way down my thigh. I've put a little mascara on and a bit of foundation but that's all, I curled my hair a little so it falls in waves around my face and down my back.

"I'm ready" I say to him, taking his hand as I slip my feet into my flat sandals. "You look beautiful " he leans down kissing me gently. "You look very handsome.." I grip the opening of his jacket gently, straightening it out before putting his face down so our lips meet.

"Come on, let's go.." he takes my hand and together we walk down the stairs. "You guys look beautiful.. what a stunning couple" Sam gushes as we enter the living room to say Bye, I blush at her comment as Jamie thanks her.

"Kota you look like a pwincess!" Dulcie grins, gazing at me with her light eyes. "Thank you sweetheart" I giggle shyly, blowing her kisses as we leave.

-
We're sat in a booth in the quiet corner of the restaurant. There's only a few people in but they're all sat on the other side, part of me thinks Jamie planned this.

We've had a starter to share and our main meals each, as Jamie's driving we've only had one glass of wine each, though he'd just ordered us both another one. We've chatted about everything and anything.

"Thank you.. for bringing me to Belfast, I've loved it" I say softly, smiling as we hold hands across the table. "I've loved having you here, showing you where I grew up. Having you around Dulcie" he replies, kissing my hand gently.

The waiter brings our fresh wine over and clears our dinner plates. Something changes, Jamie grows more nervous I think, I'm not sure why... he pulls me round the booth to sit closer to him, stroking my hand with his thumb gently.

"Dakota... I know you've had a lot of my crap to deal with since we've been together.. I never really thanked you properly for dealing with it all with me. Truth is I wouldn't have got through it without your constant love and support and care" he says, gazing at me with nervous eyes. My heart melts at his comment and tears threaten.

"You're the one for me.. I've known that for years, since the first day we started filming. The first ever day I set eyes on you. I fell and still am falling head over heels in love with you. Nothing makes me more happier than calling you mine. The way you took on Dulcie like she's your own, the way you care for her, makes me the happiest man alive."

He takes a deep breath as he reaches into his pocket and produces a ring box. Holy fuck. Is he proposing? I gape at him, my tears threatening to spill.

"This is a promise ring. I've never wanted anything more than I want us. I can't give you everything I want to right now, but I promise that as soon as I can I'll marry you. I promise we'll have children. I promise to love you for the rest of my life. I promise to always make you happy" he says welling up as he opens the ring box. I gasp, my tears falling as I gaze at the ring in the box. A silver band with a red heart shaped diamond.

"Jamie.." I mumble trying to control my sob that escapes. He smiles shyly reaching for my left hand and putting the ring on my third finger. "I love you so much" I whisper wiping under my eyes before leaning towards him and kissing him.

I don't care where we are. I don't care that people can see. I love this man and nothing can stop that, ever. He pulls away a few seconds later and takes a deep breath.

"I love you. Let's go baby.." he gets the waiters attention as he wipes his eyes, I take his hand and kiss it gently, making him smile. I don't think I could feel any happier than I do right now and it's all because of this beautiful man sat beside me.

Jamie pays the bill and together hand in hand we go to the car. Once we're both in he starts the engine, I lean across and cup his face with my hands, kissing him deeply. Our tongues dance together as it deepens, Jamie sighs as he pulls away, stroking my cheek gently. We gaze at each other for a minute or so, then we place our seatbelts on and Jamie drives us back to his dads house.

---
We get in and go straight to our room. Jamie pokes his head round Dulcie's room to check on her but she's sleeping soundly. "She okay?" I ask when he comes back into the room. "She's fast asleep" he smiles lovingly at me stripping to his boxers and getting into bed. I strip to my underwear and put his top on over me then climb in next to him.

He wraps his arm around me and kisses my lips gently. I kiss him back pouring every bit of love I feel for this man into our kiss, my hand resting on his cheek.

"You make me the happiest woman alive.." I run my nose against his before kissing him again, tangling my hands in his hair. "And you make me the happiest man alive" he replies in between our kisses.

I grin against his mouth and deepen the kiss; pulling him on top of me. His hand moves down my body and slowly starts to rub me at the apex of my thighs. I gasp against his mouth, grinding against his hand in response.

We pull away when breathing becomes an issue, I push his boxers down and he kicks them off and his hands slide my panties down my legs to join his on the floor. I gasp as he fills me, inch by inch.

I wrap my legs around him and together we move slowly, I grind against each push he does, kissing his neck gently each time. I groan and cover my mouth, not wanting to wake the whole house.

Moving my hands into his hair I tug gently and tip my head back. "Jamie.." i groan, covering my mouth with my hand again to drown my moan out as I climax around him.

He pushes once more before he fills me with his climax, groaning quietly and resting his lips against my head. I relax my legs and he collapses onto me, kissing my lips repeatedly. "I love you, so much" he sighs, rolling onto his side of the bed and pulling me closer.

"I love you too... thank you for my ring it's beautiful and.. it means the world to me, everything you said really made my heart melt.." I say, welling up again as i admire the ring on my finger. "I meant every word.. you're my happily ever after" He whispers against my head as he kisses me gently.

I few tears fall as he rubs my back gently. I sniffle gently kissing his chest a few times before leaning up and tenderly kissing his lips. "You make me feel so emotional and so loved.." I whisper smiling shyly as he gently wipes my cheeks.

"You are so loved.. by me, by your family, by Dulcie.. my dad and Sam too.." he replies, kissing my lips gently as I rest my head beside his on the pillow. "You're amazing.." I smile kissing his cheek gently. "So are you.. it's nearly one in the morning I think we should go to sleep" he chuckles "I agree.. Dulcie will probably have us up early" I giggle and wrap myself around Jamie as he holds me close and we fall asleep.

Comments appreciated!! Thank you so much for the love!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
40.7K 1.7K 12
Jamie and Dakota say goodbye (because they have to) after filming, but what happens five years later?
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...