Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Restore

6.8K 81 17
By BulletClubFoLife

Tommy was alerted by the wheels touching the ground and woke up from his nap.

He flipped open the window to see the Orlando skyline in the backround of the airport.

Bruno was awake and excited to get off the plane and go to there new home.

Pilot: Well Thomas, Welcome to Orlando, Florida.

He smiled as they finally stopped; Tommy then put his beats back on, grabbed Bruno's leash and started to walk off the plane.

The perfect song was playing as he stood in the middle of the stairway doors and looked off into the Orlando skyline.

He looked down to see his bulldog follow him down the steps.

Tommy: Ready to go home?

Bruno barked and they both got into the car and headed into the city.

The windows were down as they were blasting music, the dog was hanging out the window as he took a picture and posted it.

@tommymajors

"Looks like my boy enjoys the weather down here in Orlando"

Looking around the city and enjoying the scenery as they were surrounded by skyscrapers.

60 miles down the road*

They made it to the ocean side of town that was near Coco Beach.

Everyone was coming up to the car as it was slow traffic next to the beach.

People were coming up and petting Bruno as he was getting all the attention.

Tommy was getting a nice tour of Florida in just a matter of an hour after landing.

He saw enough for today and was ready to be suprised by his new house.

At this point, he's only been updated by the contractors whenever they finished a room or floor.

The only thing he knew was they were under budget when the team finished, he had an email that read

Tommy,

We've officially finished on your beautiful beachfront home, the crew finished under budgeted and still have enough for the extra costs you requested for.

So we used it to put in the pool and hot tub attachment in the back, and also added on to your three car garage.

The results of floors and rooms all together in the house are; eight rooms and two floors.

The garage now fits four with the addition and we still have money left over, so we've put it all back into the account you gave us.

Thanks for your business!

-Tom

30 minutes later*

The car pulled up to this beautiful gated community, they were buzzed in and they slowly drove through.

Tommy was amazed on how these houses were structurally constructed and the culture that was put into them were amazing.

But that all changed when the driver stopped at this huge gate, behind it was the dream home

Bruno jumped out first as he drugged Tommy to the grass, he then knew that he had to go to the bathroom.

Tommy: Great way to celebrate our new house buddy, thanks.

His bags were unpacked and Tommy walked through the gate and just took in the scenery of his new house.

Both Tommy and his pup walked up to the front door, unlocked it and walked into a fully furnished house; he noticed all of his boxes were unpacked.

There were only a couple big boxes of all his wrestling memorabilia.

Bruno was running around the house, exploring why Tommy just walked around.

He noticed there were four bedrooms, a huge living room that flows into the kitchen, a dinning room and a back patio that has a glass overhang for the night sky to peek in.

Tommy walked out back where he watched the dog run around the huge backyard.

The size of the pool and hot tub shocked him as it was almost olympic size.

A horn then made Tommy walk back out front where a semi hauler was parked out front.

He walked up to the driver and saw his Dodge Ram, Dodge Demon and new Ford and his new 2018 Ford GT Supercar.

All three were parked out front as he walked to the front and took a picture, the first person he sent it to was under his phone "The One"

Tommy: sent picture*

He started to play ball with the pup in the front yard until he got a facetime call.

Tommy: Well, hello miss bliss.

Alexa: Thomas! You didn't tell me you landed!

Tommy: I wanted it to be a suprise

She gave him the stink face as he laughed, he pointed the camera around as she stopped him.

Alexa: Stop! I'm coming over for the actual tour.

He smiled and sent her the address, both then hung up as he walked back upstairs to freshen up.

30 minutes later*

He heard the gate bell ring, so he ran down the stairs and saw her car sitting out front.

Tommy: It's open.

He hit the button and watched her drive in and parked next to his new cars.

Tommy walked outside to see the Five Feet of Fury jump out and run to him.

She hugged him tight and smiled, he also smiled as this felt right to him.

Lexi then hit his arm when she let go.

Alexa: You.. you didn't tell me you were here!

Tommy: I know, I wanted to suprise you.

Alexa: Well you did, now I would love to take this tour.

Tommy: Shall we?

Both walked inside as she was mesmerized by the size of the house, they walked side by side as she noticed that he was mostly unpacked.

Alexa: Did you unpack without me?

Tommy: No ma'am, I was suprised by the movers that they unpacked most of it.

She then turned her face into a frown.

Alexa: Aww, I was looking forward to unpacking with you.

Tommy: Don't worry, I have my wrestling boxes that need unpacked and hung up.

She then smiled as they continued the house tour until they made it back outside to the front.

Alexa: Tom, this place is huge! I mean your bedroom is bigger than my living room, and don't get me started on your backyard.

Tommy: I know, but this is my last home; needed to go all out!

He held his arms out to point out the little details of the house until she saw his cars.

Alexa: These are yours?

Tommy: Yeah, I had my truck and Demon shipped here from Denver; the GT is a present from me for a new life.

Alexa: Wow!

She admired his cars as it was turning dark.

Both were inside now as he was getting ready for dinner.

Tommy: Would you like to stay for dinner?

Alexa: I would, but I have to get back home. Gotta feed the puppies.

Tommy: Well, whenever you want to, just come right over.

She smiled and they hugged once more as she walked outside and drove off.

Tommy made food for him and Bruno and chilled out the whole night, just admiring his new place.

Next day, Tuesday*

Tommy was up and packing around 4am, this would be his first time back since the tragedy of his parents.

He was ready to go back as this could clear his head.

An hour later*

Tommy was sitting at the airport as he flipped through social media, he landed on Lexi's profile where it showed that she was already on the plane to the next stop.

He smiled as the pilot messaged Tommy to inform him that it was time to go.

Three hours later*

His plane lands in Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport where tonight's show was going to be a heater.

Tommy checked into his hotel through his phone and hurried to the arena where he met up with Shane.

Both walked into his personal locker room and had a nice sit down talk.

Shane: Its good to see you back.

Tommy: Thanks, it feels good to be back.

Shane: I never got to personally tell you but were all here for you during this time.

He put his arm on his shoulder for comfort but they were back to business talk.

Shane: Ok, back to why you're here. So we have you placed into the United States Championship rivalry with Elias.

Tommy: Wow, why so soon?

Shane: You're the top guy, plus it's your debut on Smackdown. Oh also we changed your theme song.

Tommy: That's fine with me, as long as its badass.

They both laughed and he patiently waited for the show to start.

Smackdown Live*

Tommy was watching the show as he was waiting for the main event, but first was a women's match.

It was Carmella vs Alexa Bliss.

He watched both women walk out and stand in the ring, just staring at each other.

Then the all out brawl went down with both beating each other down.

End of the match*

Lexi hit her DDT and went to the top rope until James Ellsworth accidentally pushed her off so she was sitting now.

Carmella got up and superkicked Lexi and pulled her off the top, she covered for the three count.

The Smackdown Women's Champion had won a match, again and celebrated as Lexi walked backstage holding her head.

Nia and Mickie walked her back to the trainers office where she was tested for a concussion.

Trainer: Lexi? We'll have your test results back later tonight, go back to the hotel and get well rested.

Alexa: Thanks, I'll try.

Both women walked her back to there locker room just in time for the main event.

Lexi packed and sat on the couch while the other two were still packing, she saw Samoa Joe walk out as his match was for the number one contender for the United States Championship.

He was waiting for his opponent as he chocked out Mustafa Ali backstage, so he had a new one.

The arena went dark and a red spotlight shined at the ribbon.

Tommy walked out to his new theme as the croud was loving it.

Corey: Holy sh- mic cuts* It's Tommy Majors!!

He made his way down to the ring and stood toe to toe with the "Submission Specialist".

Everyone knew this match was suicide when the bell rung and Joe already put Tommy into the "Coquina Clutch".

His eyes glazed over until the ref grabbed his arm and held it up, he went to drop it but Tommy woke back up and rolled Joe onto his back with his shoulders down.

1.. 2.. 3.. ding ding ding*

Tommy had beaten "The Destroyer" in a matter of seconds, Joe went to attack him but he was already out of the ring just smiling.

Joe left and Tommy was given a mic.

Tommy: Elias!! I know you're watching you Johnny Cash wannabe, now get your ass out here!!

Elias's music hit and he walked out with his guitar and the championship belt and just laughed at Tommy before going back to the back.

Backstage*

Tommy walked through the curtain and bro hugged Shane and hugged the general manager Paige before going to his locker room.

He stopped when he saw Nia and Mickie standing at the hallway as Lexi sprinted to him and hugged him tight.

Alexa: What!? You didn't tell me you were coming to Smackdown!

Tommy: I told you I'd somehow suprise you.

Both smiled at each other as the other women walked up and they all started to talk.

Alexa: So, I may have a concussion.

Tommy: No shit? How are you feeling?

Alexa: I have a huge headache.

Nia: Trainers told her to go see the specialist tomorrow.

Tommy: Wow.

They talked some more until Lexi hugged him one more time before leaving with the other two women.

He walked into his locker room and cleaned up, most of everyone was gone so he packed up and headed back to the hotel.

It didn't take him long to get into bed and almost fall asleep until he got a text.

Alexa: Goodnight Tom, breakfast tomorrow?

Tommy: Sure, goodnight Lex.

He plugged his phone in and fell asleep.

Back in the girls room*

They were in the three bedroom room as they all were ready for bed, Nia pointed out to Mickie.

Nia: I think Lex has a crush.

Mickie: On who? Oh wait.. Tommy?

Nia: Oh yeah, she's been telling me all the stuff they do together on talking everyday to her going to help him unpack sometime this week.

Mickie: Wow.

Lexi then walked in and got into bed.

Alexa: Send.. ok goodnight ladies.

Nia & Mickie: Goodnight.

Everyone then fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
29.8K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...