Walk a Mile in My Shadow

By BillieC_115

Shit. That was all that was running through my mind when I felt him throw me into the trunk of my own car. I... More

Author's Notes

Preface

40 2 0
By BillieC_115

Shit. That was all that was running through my mind when I felt him throw me into the trunk of my own car. I didn't know who this man was, where he came from, or why he was taking me from everything I knew and throwing me into a world of torture and chains. I didn't know what he was going to do to me, or if I was going to make it out alive, but one thing is for sure... he walked more than a mile in my shadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 310 26
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
38.3K 882 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
43.2K 1K 10
Adult sence แ€แ€ฑโ€Œแ€ฝ แŠ age 21+๐Ÿšจแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€นแ€™แ€•แ€ผแ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท Horror , rape แ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€ซแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ซ ๐Ÿฆ‹๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 82 43
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...