Just Passing By (Reader X Ran...

By AwksomeGirl789

For a long time YOU have been wishing for a season three... And hoped you could escape reality for awhile and... More

> Explain All This Shiz Author!! <
~ The Reason Why ~
. The Arrival .
. Our House?! .
. Acceptance? or Out of Pity? .
. Playing Games with You .
. Date or Tour? .
. The Bash Splash .
. The Tour Begins .
. The Tour Cancelled .
. It's Going Viral .
. Just Normal Awkwardness .
. Trust Me, I'm an Alien .
. Keep Me Awake .
.̷ ̴T̷h̷e̴ ̵D̸i̴s̸a̷p̷p̴e̴a̴r̴a̴n̷c̴e̸ ̶o̵f̶ ̴a̵n̸ ̸A̷l̸i̸e̷n̷ ̷.̸
.̶ ̷A̴ ̶R̴e̴s̶c̵u̵e̷ ̶A̸t̶t̴e̴m̷p̷t̵ ̸.̷
~- Reader Participation Time! -~
.̸ ̴S̵ ̶T̵ ̴A̴ ̴N̸ ̸K̶ ̵E̶ ̴D̵ ̷.̴
E̶͕͐ͅr̶̢̯̽ŕ̸͍͔̈́ö̸̳̖́r̸͖̃ ̴̭̉4̶̮̘͑0̵̢͔̔̋0̸̜̹̀̚ ̸̗͋(̶͚̀͗1̶̡̰̍̚9̵͕͋.̸̱͇̓5̶̿͜)̷̣̈͒
.̰̹̱̄̃̾̈́͜Ḣḙ̬̺͗́̓r̡̢̭̽̽̉ ̺͔͊̑F̜̂a̤̳̞̐̓͌d̢̥̥̹́̾̂̓i̯͘n͌g̮̠͂͞ ̯̓W͚͛o̟̪͂̄ȓ̹̲̚d̊s
.̸͙̊ ̷A̵̲̒ ̷̪̎M̸̥̐i̶n̸̿o̸͊r̴̭͗ ̷͇̓S̵̭̄e̷t̸̊b̶̝̄a̶̬̎c̶̠͗k̸ .̴͋
.̷ ̴H̵i̸s̷ ̶F̵i̸n̴a̴l̷ ̵W̴o̷r̴d̸s̸ ̵.̷
.̸̲͒ ̷͓̪̆Ḃ̵̨̀ä̴͇̜́ď̵̦͙̌ ̴̲͝E̶̺̟͠n̸̜̙͝ḋ̷̘̜̀ ̸̝͑̓.̶͓̱̂̐
~ Continue? ~
. Restart .
. A Moment's Peace .
. Truth Comes To Show .

. Because of a New Kid .

1.4K 48 5
By AwksomeGirl789

~~{Y/n's P∅V}~~

It's horrible. I can't get it off my head.

That awful moment keeps me awake. The feeling of being straped down, unable to move your own limbs, and especially the cold smooth metal that almost feels like it's burning against your own skin.

My body shivers at the thought as my hands made its way to my arms, trying to comfort myself. Trying to convince myself that it was all just a dream, that Viceroy isn't coming back for me.

What's even worse is that this doesn't have an escape option. This reoccuring nightmare has been haunting me for three days and no matter how hard I try, I still couldn't get it out of my head. I know it happened long ago, like maybe two weeks or maybe more, but that really terrified me and I guess the fear had finally surfaced.
I'm getting worse, no doubt because of that terrible night terror, and I could feel it throughout my body. Before, each day I'd get excited, for it's a chance to live an episode, but I feel myself getting quite nonchalant about it. I feel weak, wanting to escape this reality prison. I don't know if it's due to lack of sleep, or... something affecting me... because I was never supposed to be here?

The school bell rings, and it snaps me right out of my thoughts. Students stood up to collect their things, and head for the door. And just when I think I'm alone...

"Hey," A familiar voice greets from behind.

I turn around to see a familiar face, but not with the expression he's wearing. Shocked, I didn't say a word, and I just barely stare back at him because my eye lids wants to desperately close down.

"Are you okay?" Howard's eyes just flickers with worry as he searches my face for an answer, but there's a hint of doubt present in his face as well. It's like he's been debating whether to ask to me that question for quite some time. His voice is filled with complete concern which is a new thing for me. It's not the first, but it's the least thing that I'd expect Howard to do. Might I add that this is a bit out of character, even for him.

When I don't answer, he speaks once more, "I mean, it's just, you haven't been your usual self, and I-"

An instant response escapes my mouth as I look away from him, "I'm fine." I say with a monotone voice. I couldn't exactly vent or just say what's wrong to him. It doesn't feel right to me, or maybe I just don't want them getting involved with me anymore?

When he didn't say anything else, I glance to look back, and his face is still unwavering with the same expression.

"Nice talk." I take my leave as I walk past him. I sighed heavily and silently thanked that Randy hasn't been in any of my classes so far, because... well, I don't know why actually. I'm usually a magnet when he's around, but now, I just don't want to see him. Maybe it's the guilt catching up to me for all the trouble I've caused. Maybe it's just one of my mood swings. I silently hope that I'll be back to myself tomorrow.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Howard desparetly shouts across the crowded hallway. This made a few heads turn to me and back to him. I didn't like the attention and stares that I was having so, I start walking faster and got into my next class, not wasting another second.

Two things. One, I'm glad that this class surprinsingly is not Howard's next one. Two, Unforetunately, Randy is in this class. It's their only class that they don't have in common in certain days.

I should be excited, but nothing's coming to mind as I sat beside him. I could see from my peripheral vision that his head is facing towards me and I could feel his eyes watching my every move, almost like he's expecting something to happen. I didn't turn to look, nor did I say anything. I just stare at whatevers in front of me, waiting for P-slim to discuss a math lesson already too familiar for me.

There was one time he tried to talk to me. He was asking how did I solve the seatwork. Of course, I helped him although, he kept glancing at me and not the actual solution that I was writing and trying to explain. But I really didn't mind it, I surprisingly brush it off. If this happened around the time I got here for the first time, my heart would jump right out, and it should be, until now. As I said earlier, I easily brushed it off.

Soon, it was lunch time, and the every student is buzzing and being hyped about a new kid on the block, which I didn't hear their name yet. Maybe I'll see them in the cafetria.

As I made my way to the cafetria, every student that pass by me said hello, with a smile. I became completely dumbfounded by the amount of hello's, that it lightened my mood. I smile for the first time in three days and said hello back to the one's who greeted me and even to students I don't know.

I finally entered the cafetria and just when I didn't think that the hello's wouldn't be contagious as it already is, it did. They were all greeting each other and complementing about how 'excellent' their hello is. It seems like the hello energy is all coming from a group at the center.

He looked oddly familiar with his blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a green long-sleeved sweater with dark green diamonds, brown shorts, but what stood out from his outfit is his brown hat with a single red feather poking out. I stare at him for awhile, trying to remember where I've seen him when suddenly, his head turns toward my direction and we lock eyes for second.

My eyes grew wide as he approches me, deviating from the group of students that's been crowding him. Soon, he's right in front of me, and greeted me with a smile that's all too robotic, although he looks cute as a bunny.

"Hello," His german accent dripping over his words, "I'm Franz Nukid, now you say hello!"

He pointed his index finger at me waiting for me to say it back. I smile and I said hello.

"That was excellent hello!" He beamed, clearly happy I said it. I couldn't help but laugh at how he smiles. I know it's not a first to be treated this way with how everyone treats me like an alien, but it's nice chabge of phase. Kinda backfired at me, huh?

I stop as I realize what this episode is. My eyes went wide, but I still smile not giving him a sign that I know what he's up to. I have to warn Randy, no matter how much I feel out of it. Why didn't I realize this earlier?!

My train of thought is cut off as he laughs as well, but an all too familiar hand grips on my arm quite tightly that forced me to be close to whoever it is and of course, the cheery atmosphere is ruined. I try to squirm away from the sudden touch, but I stop as soon as I turn to see who would do such a thing, and to my surprise, it's Randy.
His sapphire blue eyes is focuses at Franz who doesn't seem to fazed by the amount of glare Randy's giving. His face shows no kindness and looks a bit hostile which terrified me a bit since he always has this cheery smile and attitude. He's out of character too, isn't he?

"I'm not gonna loose (Y/n) to you." He said through gritted teeth, "You already have Howard, aren't you satisfied with that?"

Franz's smile fades and face shows nothing but a blank stare. He blinks a couple of seconds, then smiles like nothing had happened which crept me out, "Hello!"

When Randy didn't say anything back, Franz spoke once more, "I'm Franz Nukid! Now, you say hello!"

Still in his grasp, I carefully watch the train of this conversation as I try to drown out my own rapid heartbeat because the fact that he's so close to me makes me remember that one time he dragged me inside a locker. I tried and got ready to stop him if ever he says 'hello' cause Franz will accomplish his mission if he does so.

"I don't want to," Randy scoffs which sends relief to my mind, "Like, hello?! Who would be nice after you stole their best friend, and now stealing their-"

I gasp as 'hello' slips through his mouth, but that wasn't the reason why he stopped his sentence. His sapphire blue eyes finally flicker to mine, and softens, and I... just melt. The butterflies in my stomach came back to life and flutters inside. My heartbeat skips a beat because his eyes told me something I hoped for ever since I came here.

In his eyes, I saw that I was someone important, that I was just more than an alien roomate, that.... I was more than a friend to him.

I try to convince myself that it's just my imagination, but his eyes didn't falter nor looks away from mine after seconds have passed by.

However, the moment is ruined when Franz spoke up with his voice suddenly full of confidence in a non-friendly way, "Hello, Ninja."

My head turns to Franz who is now narrowing his blue eyes at Randy and has plastered a wide grin across his face. I look back at Randy who's face screams with complete panic.

"H-How..." Randy starts, but he quickly composes himself, "I'm not the ninja." He whispers gently, but enough for the three of us to hear as he takes his hand off of me which didn't register because he was still beside me, "(Y/n), it's not true-"

Franz continues to glare Randy down, "Are you sure about that?"

Randy tenses, and for once, he says nothing. Once Franz saw this, he spoke again, "Nice to meet you, Ninja."

"What?!" A familiar voice from behind us cuts our conversation. Randy's face became even more mortified with the fear of someone else hearing what Franz has just said.

He sighs with relief as we saw that it was only Howard, who for some reason looks hurt, "You told Franz, and even the alien too, Cunningham?!"

"Howard, I-" Randy stammers, not exactly sure how to explain the situation. Neither could I, because what's coming after this does not look good.

Before Randy could speak a word, a great crash is heard. Dust spreads like a wave, blinding me in the eye. The impact of whatever crashed through the ceiling vibrates to the floor which made lost balance and sent me falling on my back. I took cover of my head with my arms, curl myself and stay like that for awhile. Still closing my eyes, all I could hear was the sound of frantic running accompanied with screams, and just when it was total silence, I heard... chainsaws revving to life, coming closer to our direction. I panic as my eyes shot open and I blink for a second, but as soon my eyes adjust, I scream at the first thing I see.

There's a chain-saw werewolf right in front of me.

"Smokebomb!"

Red smoke came from behind the beast half robot catching it's attention. Using the oppurtunity that it was distracted, I pick myself up and quickly run to the cafetria door.

Suddenly, huge claws wrap around my waist, some digging into my skin causing me to yelp out of pain. The werewolf carried me onto his side, along with Franz who is grabbed by another while the three other ones are keeping Ninja distracted. All in all, they were five, but from what I can remember, it should be only three.

I try to squirm out of the wolf's claws, but that only made it angrier, and it dug it's claws even more as it faces me, and snarls showing their sharp sprawled teeth. Another yelp escapes from my mouth, and not a moment too soon, what appears to be a metal locker with a metalic rope (that's supposedly connected to the aircraft) drops from the hole in the celing. I quietly wonder what could that possibly be since there wasn't anything on the episode about that. Suddenly, as if on cue, the robot-animal that's handling me quickly sprints to its direction avoiding the fight from behind.

Wait, where's this thing going?

The werewolf is going to put me there isn't he?!

"Ninja!" I desperately shout with all my remaining energy, wanting him to save me. Flashbacks starts to resurface as I think about Viceroy's sinister smile.

I focus my eyes on his figure. He's trying to fight off one last chainsaw-werewolf and Franz at the same time. As he knocks down Franz and slices the beast in half, I see him jerk his head towards me. His sapphire blue eyes widens with fear, and-

Then, that's the last thing I see.

---------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------

Hi, I'm back ;)

Sorry for the long awaited upload. I actually had one finished and ready to publish when I realized it didn't fit well to the plot. So, I had to abandon that chapter and start a new one froms scratch. I take it seriously to make you guys enjoy the story and lowkey give you hints about what's coming next.

So, do you know what's going to happen next?

I'm not saying anything, but get ready cause things are going to go downhill from here.

Thank you for reading and see ya on the next one!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...