The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

709 25 6
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                                  Make me tea
Jack's POV:
             I slowly opened my eyes with the sun light coming in the room through the open curtains there was someone by my side I turned my head to see Elsa by my side who was sleeping with her arm on my neck like she was choking me and her legs were on mine she totally trapped me with her arms and legs.

My arms were around her waist, what happened last night? I began to put pressure on my mind to remember about last night, but I only got swear headache I groaned sitting up I clenched my head Elsa moaned shifting her position now she was hugging her own arm.

"No matter whatever you did to me but I think you're a nice person"

I looked at Elsa who cringed her eyebrows in her sleep and made an      ' O ' shape with her lips which made her to look adorable I quickly looked away cut it out!

"I, Jackson Overland Frost an orphan....."

What the heck! Why was I drunk so much!! I told her everything now she knows that I'm weak.

"Don't leave me alone please"

"You can tell me anything or Nothing either way I won't leave you alone"

I remembered her saying I looked at her she was still sleeping with her lips apart a bit loose strands were getting on her face I layed back down facing her as I slowly tucked loose strands behind her ear I sighed deeply closing my eyes for a bit.

"You know you have a cute giggle"

I slowly opened my eyes to find big crystal blue eyes looking straight in my eyes her eyes widened seeing me awake and her face flushed deep red.

"You blush a lot you know"I said making her face to flush more I just stared at her face which was getting red more and more.

"I-I--I--I......"And she went on with the ' I ' while I just stared at her on purpose knowing that it was making her uncomfortable I raised an eyebrow.

"I-I--I--I wa-s here t-to-o do....uh cleaning?"It sounded more like a question, what? She can't lie, can she? I decided to pull her leg.

"How are you cleaning by laying on my bed? And you don't have the equipments with you"I said pointing out crossing my arms over my chest she cleared her throat.

"I-I was first looking from where to clean from different angles I can see that this corner is more dirty than this one and I'll get the equipments now"With that she ran outside in the speed of light I sat up Cris cross she's so innocent, how come I not notice it before? I should get myself a pain killer I went downstairs to the kitchen and took a pain killer while Elsa was cleaning the house.

I went to grab my laptop from the bedroom and came back downstairs as I began to work on my emails glancing at Elsa from time to time who was studying with full concentration and making notes.

"I am hungry"I said typing on the laptop she stopped and looked at me which I noticed from the corner of my eye she closed her book and went to the kitchen.

After awhile she began to place the pasta on the little table and a jug of water and glasses quietly then she began to look at me as a gesture for me to eat I didn't even budged, why can't she speak?

"Breakfast is ready"She said in a low voice I looked at her and shut the laptop down walking up to the chair I sat down and she sat down after me and began to eat slowly when she was half way of finishing her pasta mine was finished I stood up and walked back to the couch grabbing my laptop and began to work.

After she was done she washed the dishes and came back to the couch as she began to study again I glanced at her one more time if she won't speak then I will make her.

"Make me tea"I said looking at her from the corner of my eye she sighed frustratedly closing her book as she went to the kitchen and after at least ten minutes she came back with tea I grabbed the cup making it fall on purpose it shattered she gasped.

"Oh no"She mumbled in her breath and began to collect the broken pieces throwing them in the dustbin and mopped the floor she was about to go make tea again when I stopped her.

"It's alright I don't wanna drink tea anymore"I said typing on the laptop she slowly walked back to the couch and began to study again after two minutes I glanced at her again.

"I wanna drink coffee now"I said and noticed her expression changing into an annoyed one from the corner of my eye she closed the book with the loud thud sound and walked to the kitchen after some time she came back with a cup of coffee.

Which I accepted and she went back to studying I glanced at her again and she was studying again with an annoyed expression but she still didn't said anything I took a sip and put it back on the table.

"Make me another cup of coffee it's too sour"I said still looking at her from the corner of my eye she was gritting her teeth now she closed the book again throwing it on the couch and grabbed the cup going back to the kitchen she was back after six minutes with another cup of coffee.

I accepted the cup and she went back to the couch I placed the cup on the table and began to work on my emails I glanced at her she's so stubborn still not talking after awhile I took a sip looking at her slurping she arched her eyebrows in anger because it was annoying of course when half of the cup was left I placed it back down on the table.

"I don't want to drink it, it's not warm enough"I said typing on the laptop again she closed the book with a loud thud and grabbed the cup going to the kitchen she came back and placed the cup in front of me on the table I took a sip which almost burned my mouth.

"Too hot too hot, my tongue!"I groaned spitting it out putting the cup on the table she snickered covering her mouth turning her back on me, she still didn't said anything!

"I want green tea now"I said grabbing the laptop she stopped snickering and turned to me annoyed she grabbing the cup and went back to the kitchen she came back with a cup of green tea and placed it on the table it was lemon flavour.

"Who said I wanted that flavour"I said glancing at her she pinched the bridge of her nose grabbing the cup annoyed and back to the kitchen after at least fifteen minutes she came back with a tray full of the cups and placed it on the table it was green tea of almost all the flavours like; Jasmine, apple, strawberry, peach, lemon, cardamom etc etc I looked at her face.

"I wanted mint flavour"She groaned gritting her teeth she was finally full of anger she will now say something I think.

"Go make it by yourself! Stop annoying me, I've only few months to study all of these books and you won't let me from now on you will do your work by yourself I won't!! Understood?!"She shouted at my face well I didn't expected that I raised an eyebrow at her, like her little shouting would affect me she went back to the couch and opened her book.

"Now who will drink all of this green tea?"I asked she looked at me still with her face red because of anger and she grabbed her books annoyed and left to the study room locking the door behind.

I know she lost control over her anger because of the hormones but I got her to speak\shout at me I sighed and drank all the cups of green tea one by one.

I was working silently when I heard the door of the study room opening and closing she walked passed me to the kitchen getting herself a huge box of ice cream and spoon and she left back to the study room closing the door behind but not locking it this time.

After awhile I heard the doorbell I sighed placing the laptop on the table and went to answer the door and I wasn't surprised to see Elsa's friends.

"Hi, we just heard that Elsa and you are here so we decided to come we hope you don't mind"It was the blonde long haired girl with big green eyes I looked at their faces one by one, what was their names again?

"Sure come on in"I said giving them the way to enter the house and their eyes first landed on the tea table.

"Woah don't tell me you drank all of this tea"Said the guy with goatee with his eyes widened I nodded of course it was something to be surprise at.

"Uh...yeah I did"I said putting my hands in my jeans pocket they slowly nodded and went quiet after a long silence guy with green eyes and chocolate brown hair spoke.

"Anyways I am Hiccup, this is Rapunzel, Merida and Eugene and we are here to meet Elsa"He said smiling I nodded and we all went quiet again they all were looking at each other from time to time awkwardly which I was doing on purpose they are so easy to pick on.

"Uh huh so....uh we brought cake and this bouquet of flowers for you guys"I accepted the cake and bouquet from Rapunzel all of them were now standing again in an awkward silence.

"So..... Mr Frost where's da Lassie ay mean Elsa"Merida said awkwardly I think it's enough for today I pointed at the study room.

"She's in the study room and thanks for the cake and bouquet though"I said they all smiled and went to the study room I took the stuff to the kitchen placing these things on the counter I began to work again on the emails.

Time skips

I was downstairs working on some files Elsa was upstairs and one of her friends would come everyday to take care of her and today the blonde one was here.

"I will get you something to eat Elsie!!"There's one thing annoying about this girl she was loud all the time shouting but overall she was nice.

"Punz I can do it myself you don't have to"I heard Elsa coming downstairs I looked up at her she was just so much......uh fat now? She was seven months pregnant that's why.

"Elsie I'm here for you so you don't have to worry just rest"Blondie said from the kitchen my phone began to ring I stood up attending the call which was from Mavis.

"Hello, Ja-- I mean sir"I rolled my eyes she will never grow up I began to walk out of the living room.

"What is it Mavis?"I asked trying to get her to the point.

"Sir I wanted to say that COME BACK!! EVERYTHING HERE IS SO MESSED UP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! EVERYONE NEED YOU HERE and by the way how's Elsa?"She calmed down in the middle of screaming I rolled my eyes looking up at Elsa who was biting her lip coming slowly downstairs she yelped almost about to fall down my eyes widened I ran up to her catching her on time and my phone fell which broke great.

"Can't you be more careful?!!"I scolded her arching my brows in anger she was breathing heavily scared because she almost fell of course.

"I-I--I--I was just......I'm sorry"She said with tears brimming in her eyes I rolled my eyes picking her up bridal style and came downstairs.

"Next time just say!"I said she looked down nodding her head slowly I placed her on the couch and she covered her face with her hands still scared.

"Oh My God Elsa! Are you okay? I heard you scream a little! Haaa is the baby coming?!"She gasped placing her hands on her shoulders I grabbed my broken mobile from the floor I rolled my eyes listening to this Blondie I didn't expected a Mavis here.

"She's fine, just keep an eye on her next time"I said and left the house to get myself a new phone after an hour I came back with a new phone I dialed Mavis's number on it.

"Hello? This is Mavis Dracula from the Frost corp. personal secretary of Mr Jackson Overland Frost, How can I help you who ever you are, Mr or Miss?"I rolled my eyes typical Mavis she will always be an idiot.

"I'm Jack, Mavis no need for any of your stupid formalities"I said annoyed she went quiet for a bit when she bursted again.

"Oh JACK!! YOU'RE FINE I THOUGHT YOU DIED!! I WAS S---"I rolled my eyes again.

"I can't come Mavis"I interrupted she went quiet for awhile I heard her sigh.

"I know Jack but everyone needs you to be here and your father he had been sick and wants you here"She said sounding mature and worried.

"Fine I'll come tomorrow"I said pinching the bridge of my nose she sighed worriedly.

"I know Elsa needs you more than anything but Mr Frost wants you here and I believe Elsa has friends with her"She said I nodded and hung up I plopped down on the couch facing the ceiling I looked towards the bedroom to hear Rapunzel and Elsa talking and laughing.

"Don't distract yourself Jack"I mumbled to myself closing my eyes I knew one day I'll have to leave her here alone but luckily she have friends that care for her more than anything.

Time skips

I was in the office with my head down resting on my arms on the table I grabbed my phone and dialed Jamie's number after few rings he answered the call.

"Hey Jack, wanna know about your wife again?"He teased I rolled my eyes and nodded even though he can't see me.

"Yeah"I answered shortly he chuckled on the other line.

"Alright I have been watching her for a month now and today I stalked again she was worried about something and she had been crying a lot you can say that she's going through the stage of depression and she had fever last week but she's good now since her friends take excellent care of her and they even take her to the hospital from time to time"He answered I hung up and began to massage my temples, why did she had fever? Were they not taking good care of her? Why was she going through the stage of depression? Why w--- she was going through the stage of depression because....

"She promised me to give the baby away"I whispered to myself I don't know what to do anymore? I put my head in my hands I was thinking, thinking a lot but I wasn't getting anywhere and it was giving me a headache my phone started to ring again but I didn't wanted to answer it right now I rejected the call but it was ringing again I answered the call furiously.

"What?!"I yelled at the phone breathing heavily.

"Hello, Jack this is-- this is Hiccup and come quick it's Elsa she's in the hospital the baby is coming!"He said out of breath my eyes widened.

"W-what?! Now?!"I asked scared as I stood up from the chair and ran out of the building without answering anyone's question.

"Yes! Now come quick!!"He answered and I hung up getting inside the car and began to drive to the airport I dialed Danny's number.

"Danny I'll be needing a private jet Now!!"I said and hung up throwing the phone on the passengers seat I drove as fast as I could.

Hiccup's POV:
             We all were in the hospital with Elsa who was screaming in pain and sweating like hell I called Jack and came back to the others.

"He's coming but we all know he'll be late"I said they all nodded doctor's took Elsa to the operation theater a lady doctor came to us.

"We need one person, who's the father?"She asked in a hurry we all stared at each other and gulped me and Eugene pointed at each other doctor raised an eyebrow.

"Father is out of country but he's trying to come as fast as possible"Punz said the doctor nodded understandingly and before going back inside she said....

"Alright, decide who wants to come inside and fast we have no time"The doctor closed the doors we all stared at each other and nodded encouragingly.

"Rock, Paper, scissor!"We all decided to do this and the one who lost was unfortunately me which almost made them die with laughter.

"No no no no no I'm not going sorry"I said hugging myself they all pushed me inside closing the door behind the lady doctors looked at me, four girls and me alone?.

"Good, come here fast!"I looked at Elsa and quickly looked away and doctors made me stand by Elsa who was continuously sweating and yelping.

"It's alright, Els y-you can grab my hand I guess"I said taking my hand out which she took nodding her head she bit her lip trying to hold her screaming.

"Okay now Miss Elsa we want you to push"Said the lady doctor from earlier she clenched on my hand tightly and screamed loudly I flinched.

"IT HURTS!! I CAN'T!! HICCUP TAKE ME HOME PLEASE!!"Elsa screamed I pushed her hair away from her forehead cleaning the sweat I rubbed her hand which was really cold.

"Its okay, you know we can't go home just like that it's going to be alright Els I'm here for you"I said placing my other hand on her shoulder tears were trickling down her cheeks.

"Elsa one more push and you're going to be okay"The doctor said she nodded and this time she screamed ten times louder which almost made me deaf.

"TADASHI!!!!"She screamed at the top of her lungs which made my heart to sink I rubbed her back kissing her forehead my eyes became teary.

"It's alright everything's going to be back to normal again I promise Elsa I know wherever he is, he is watching us and is proud of you don't worry"I whispered close to her ear she nodded crying harder I kissed her hand I didn't have a sister and she didn't have any siblings so we made each other our brother and sister I wiped her tears and sweat and we heard a baby's crying.

"Oh congratulations Miss look it's a beautiful girl"Said the doctor smiling and they took the baby for the shower and for check up I smiled bringing Elsa in a hug she hugged my waist crying I began to rub her back.

"I told you it was going to be Alright"I said kissing her head she shook her head and went unconscious I called the doctors and they shifted her to another room she passed out because she was tired.

"So how was it Hiccup?"Eug asked in a teasing manner I shook my head brushing my hand in my hair.

"She misses him"I said Mer placed her hand on my shoulder reassuringly I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Weh also miss him"Mer said and we all hugged tightly when the doctors came to us and told us something that I think was too much for Elsa to take in, Punz gasped covering her mouth with tears brimming in her eyes.

"T-this can't be, she was fine I swear I saw her thi---"Eug pulled me in a tight hug so did the others Punz started to cry on Eug's shoulder.

"W-what happened?"We heard from behind us it was Jack he looked worried and was breathing heavily.

A\N:
   Hey guys new chapter blah blah blah blah blah don't forget to.......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND......

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
34.7K 1K 22
Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have friends, I have a family, I have everything...
112K 3.5K 36
Elsa: What will you do if you fell in love with your Bestfriend and the worst part is he's in love with someone else, It hurts so much to know that h...
6.5K 381 29
- ˏˋ 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑇𝑤𝑜 ˊˎ - 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉�...