Collide | August Alsina | on...

By theeinterlude__

It's true that opposites attract but that doesn't mean it will be easy. More

one
two
three
four
five
..
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
Inhale
On hold..
Hello Again..

eleven

2.1K 137 81
By theeinterlude__

Been away for a while..it started off as writers block and then life just got in the way but I'm back ❤️

Summer

"Summer" I felt someone shaking my shoulder back and forth but by the sound of the voice I knew it was my Aunt. I groaned placing my head under my pillow hoping she would just go away but it just caused her to shake me again "Summer wake up some lil boy is outside ta' see you"

"I don't know no little boy" I whined trying to fall back asleep.

She smacked her lips "He said his name is Trevor ain't dat your little friend?, get up chile"

My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed and looked out my window and sure enough his car was out front. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up fully "Okay I'll be down in a second"

She left my room and I headed into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I did that I pulled my bonnet off of my head and pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were a bit puffy from crying last night but my skin still looked good. I didn't bother changing out of my pajamas since I was wearing a t-shirt and Nike shorts and just slipped on my house shoes.

When I was finished making myself look presentable I walked out of my room and went outside where Trevor was waiting on the porch. I crossed my arms over my chest staring at him blankly as he rubbed his chin "What do you want..it's not working out remember?" I mocked him.

He scratched his neck tilting his head to the side "I ain't mean dat shit..I was just pissed off"

"Over nothing" I mumbled "How do you not mean to break up with someone..over text for that matter"

"You right and I'm sorry" He said grabbing my hand. I rolled my eyes looking away. "Look I gotchu' sumn"

He reached into the pocket of his sweat shorts pulling out a heart shaped diamond necklace.

My eyes looked over it as he held it up in front of me it was very simple but cute.

"I spent a grip on dis bitch too so I hope it makes up for me being an asshole" He slightly chuckled.

"Put it on me" I said while turning around and he didn't waste anytime clasping it around my neck. I faced him again holding the small pendant in between my fingers "Thank you Trevor, I love it."

"Enough to take a nigga back?" He questioned slyly wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and rocking us both side to side.

"I forgive you but it's gonna take more than a necklace" I said "At the rate our relationship was already going I think we should just take a break."

I really like Trevor but I'm not going to be with him if every time he gets upset he breaks up with me. That's just not going to fly and I won't put my heart through that.

He smacked his lips letting me go  "Whatchu' mean?"

"Trevor I'm still upset with you..not just because you broke up with me but because you didn't go to the funeral with me..that was the issue in the first place you just turned it into something else" I explained "I needed your support and you weren't there"

"Man you know I ain't fuck with dat nigga' I wasn't finna kick fake shit just because bruh died dat ain't me" He snarled.

I stepped back looking at him like he had two heads "So you just don't care that my cousin died?" I scoffed "Like forget y'alls stupid beef or whatever that's my blood..if you really liked me you would've been there regardless" I sniffed trying my hardest not to cry but it was pissing me off that Trevor was acting like he didn't care about Davonte dying or how I felt about it.

We stood quietly as he rubbed his forehead as if he was thinking of the right thing to say. I was about to speak up again before my Aunt opened the front door "Summer wrap it up breakfast is almost ready"

I nodded wiping my face with the back of my hand "Okay one second."

She closed the door and Trevor pulled me into a hug nuzzling his head into my neck "I'm sorry babe forgive me" His scent filled my nostrils and I swear I got weak in the knees for a second, he kissed the sides of my face repeatedly causing me to laugh out loud.

"Trevor stop I'm supposed to be mad at you!" I demanded trying my hardest to stop laughing.

He continued to plant his lips everywhere on my face despite what I said "Say you forgive me and you'a take me back first"

"Nooo" I whined placing my hands on his chest as an attempt to push him away. Don't get me wrong I was actually enjoying the affection he was giving me but I didn't want him to know that.

A voice cleared their throat causing us both to pull away and look in the direction. I almost threw up when I saw August standing in front of us. He looked at us both plainly before shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

Last nights events flooded my mind almost instantly and I was embarrassed all over again, I couldn't even form a sentence without stuttering "What are you..I mean—Um.."

Cutting me off he spoke "Mrs.Jacklynn invited me over for breakfast so if y'all would excuse me'"

Trevor glared at him the whole time as he walked around us and into the house. I cursed lowly running my hand over my face.

"What was dat?" Trevor frowned snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"What was what?" I asked shaking my head putting my attention back on him.

"Don't bullshit me you got all flustered and nervous when you seen dat nigga did sumn' happen?" He asked crossing his arms while looking down at me.

I tucked in my bottom lip shaking my head no.

"Summer" He grabbed my chin lightly making me look at him. "He do some shit ta you? Cause on god I will up in yo spot right na' I don't give a fuck." He said starting to move towards the direction

I quickly grabbed his arm pulling him back "No he didn't do anything to me I just—"

"You just what?" He said as he started to get a bit irritated.

"Nothing it was nothing can you just forget about it?" I sighed I holding his hands in mine.

He looked like he was contemplating for a few seconds before nodding "Aight imma text or call you tonight" He opened up his arms and I walked into his embrace giving him a small hug.

After we said our goodbyes he left and I went inside where my Aunt and August were eating, I'm guessing my uncle had already left for work earlier.

"About time your food is getting cold" My aunt said pointing to my plate that had eggs, sausage, grits and hash brown.

I cleared my throat trying my best not to look in August's direction but he was staring directly at me "My bad"

I took my seat across from him saying a quick prayer under my breath then picked up my fork.

••

After a long and awkward breakfast that was only filled of my Aunt and August conversing he had finally left.

I was helping my Aunt clean around the kitchen and she kept staring at me like she wanted to say something.

"Yes Auntie?" I blurted out while wiping down the table.

She raised an eyebrow "Yes what?"

"Did you want to ask me anything" I questioned.

She turned off the sink water wiping her hands on a dry towel.

"I was just wonderin' if everything was alright with you..you and ya boyfriend were outside for a while"

"Well..we technically aren't even dating anymore" I said "It's a long story that I don't want to talk about but we're okay now..just not together"

"If you say so honey.."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I twisted my lip in confusion placing the dirty rag i was using into sink.

"Well I noticed how upset you were when I went out thea' so I asked August and he was just tellin' me about how this Trevor guy isn't all dat great..it has me a bit worried" She started "I think you're Uncle and I should meet him"

Scoffing I let out a chuckle "He said what?"

"All he did was tell us how he's seen him treat you like Summer I—"

"It wasn't his place to do that and you shouldn't have asked!" I snapped feeling myself become annoyed "I don't—"

I stopped myself from yelling knowing my Aunt didn't play that. I took a deep breath and looked at her "You guys will meet Trevor when I'm ready but not just because someone put a little something in your ear" I expressed "I'm still feeling tired so I'm going to head back to bed Aunty thanks for breakfast"

She simply nodded not saying anything else and I turned around making my way back to my room. Once my head touched my pillow I was back to sleep.

August

I walked into the Trap greeting a few niggas I fucked with a little bit. I had just finished eating breakfast over at Summers and decided to give Storm his cut of money for the week. I'm not gonna lie and say that breakfast wasn't extremely awkward after that little situation in my car last night cause it was.

Every so often when she thought I wasn't looking she would stare at me but wouldn't say anything. Then when I would look up her eyes would drift back to her plate.

Quit frankly I didn't really take that kiss to heart. Shawty had just got broken up with and was high out of her mind so it wasn't that big of a deal to me. I didn't kiss her back for many reasons one I wasn't expecting it, two I'm not the type of nigga to take advantage of a girl when she's at her lowest, three despite Davonte's death that's still his little cousin and four shawty just too young for a nigga.

Nothing against her she's pretty and all but I'm a grown ass man. I ain't checking for no girl who still in highschool and thats facts.

Anyways, I walked over to Storms office and knocked on the door. Seconds later I was let in by two guards after they patted me down.

"Well isn't it my now numba' one worker" He smirked while gesturing me to take a seat.

I frowned my face looking him up and down "You trynna be funny nigga? I don't give a fuck who you are I'a whoop yo ass in this bitch!"

As I said that the guards placed their hands on top of the guns attached to their hips.

"Let's settle down" He chuckled. He raised his hand up telling his lap dogs to calm down before gesturing for me to sit again. "I meant no harm, you know I respected D"

I reluctantly took a seat crossing my arms "Look I ain't come hea' for allat rah rah shit. I got yo cut so count that shit out so I can be out" I spat throwing the yellow envelope of cash on his desk.

He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't, which was good because I was already seconds from going the fuck off. This nigga just ruined my day already and it's barely eleven am.

He counted the cash and nodded his head before handing it a guard who then placed it into a safe.

I stood up straightening out my shirt "Aight dat it?"

"Actually I have an offer fa' you..sit back down" Heavily sighing I sat back down and honest to God this shit better be good.

"Well since D's recent passing I couldn't find anyone as trustworthy to take ova' his spot looking over them lil niggas and before you say no..this also comes with me getting 45% of your weekly cut instead of 60%" He explained "All you have ta' do is keep track of what these niggas are selling and make sure they are coming up with the right amount of money. You don't have ta' give me an answer today but I'll will need one soon"

15% of extra money didn't sound bad at all but I also didn't want to be chasing behind 17 and 18 year olds all day so I would definitely have to think about this one. I got up again this time actually making my exit and headed back to my spot.

I got comfortable on my couch flipping through channels on the T.V until I finally settled with BET. They were playing a Boyz in the Hood re-run that I didn't mind watching. Just as I was getting into the movie my phone dinged

Denise💦: Hey..wyd? 😩

-Minding my business why?

Denise💦: Lol you play too much..but because I miss you 🍆

I sighed, as much as I didn't want to entertain this girl I was actually contemplating swinging by her spot. I mean it's been a fat minute since I had some pussy cause I'm not the type of nigga to jump from bitch to bitch. 

-I'll be there in 30

Shaking my head I cut the T.V off and grabbed my keys making my way back out the door.

••

It was the next day and I was on my way to pick Summer up from school. When I got there I pulled up by the curb and shot her a text saying I was there.

A few minutes went by and she still hadn't came out. I wanted to wait till I got back to my crib to smoke but she was taking too long. Eventually I said fuck it and sparked up and started to take a few puffs.

When the blunt got to about halfway she came walking out the front doors and over to the car.

As she slid into the front seat I took a second to look over what she was wearing. The weather was getting warmer so I couldn't blame her for the red knit biker shorts and white tank top she had on. She wasn't wearing a bra either but her breast were perky and sat up high on her chest.

I licked over my lips unknowingly as she fastened her seatbelt. "Hellooooo" She dragged out waving her hand in front of my face.

I blinked snapping out of it "Wassup"

"I said are you gonna drive or what?" She snapped.

I put the blunt to my lips taking another hit "Shit, my fault"

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes and I put the car in drive pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Whats yo fuckin problem na' ?" I said while using one hand to drive and the other to smoke.

She crossed her arms leaning back in her seat giving a perfect few of her breasts. I caught my self glancing a few times before putting my attention back on the road.

"I don't appreciate you telling my Aunt my business" She said nonchalantly.

"She asked and I wasn't finna lie. That nigga playin you but you too far up his ass ta' see it. " I responded while shrugging my shoulders. I ashed my blunt out and tossed the roach out the window. "He got you a little necklace and you thi—"

"Oh my god shut up!" She scowled "I'm not back with him! Not that it was any of your concern anyways"

"It is when you randomly put yo lips on me" I mumbled "I don't know whea' dat nigga been or you for that matta'."

She tucked in her lips not saying anything else instead she turned her head towards the window.  I shook my head and stopped by a gas station, my tank was damn near on E and there was no way Summer would help me push this bitch if I ran out.

I hopped out the whip and jogged inside the store giving the older man a twenty while telling him the pump number.

After pumping the gas I hopped back in the car. I was about to start it back up when I heard Summer quietly sniffing. Raising an eyebrow I tapped her shoulder since she wasn't facing me "Aye you straight?"

"Leave me alone" She said lowly while wiping her face with the back of her hand.

I removed my hand to scratch the back of my head "Listen I ain't mean ta' hurt your feelings, you can fuck with dat' nigga if you want too.."

"It's not that!" She exclaimed "It embarrassing enough that I kissed you and you didn't kiss me back, I don't need it thrown in my face!"

"Aye listen I'm sorry..I ain't know it was dat deep I'm not trynna embarrass you" I said sincerely. I had to remember that she was a female and they took this type of shit seriously.

She looked at me before grabbing a few tissues from her backpack and then patted under her eyes "It's whatever.."

I nodded about to start the car once again before I just decided to flat out ask "Do you like me or sumn?"

She was in the middle of placing the package of tissue back into her backpack when she abruptly stopped her movements "Huh?"

"You heard me ma'" I said as I tugged on the hair on my chin. I watched her as she instantly became nervous. She rubbed her hands together and bit her lip every now and then.

I won't lie to y'all she's one of those girls who look sexy as hell when they just got done crying and I was feeling that shit surprisingly.

"No" She said softly, quite frankly I ain't believe her so I decided to test her out.

I moved my face closer to hers grabbing her chin like she did mine the other day "You sure?" I whispered, my lips were so close to hers that if either one of us moved they would touch.

Her breathing hitched as she tried to come up with something to say "I um—"

This time I planted my lips onto hers slowly folding them together. She was still at first before eventually leaning over the console to place her hand on the side of my face and kiss me back.

I bit her bottom lip causing her mouth to slightly open and slipped in my tongue. She let out a small gasp but followed my motions. I started to get into it so I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her from over the console and onto my lap. At this point everything I said earlier went out the window. Her lips tasted like brown cinnamon sugar and they were soft as hell.

"August.. people..can...see" She said in between kisses as she deeply breathed in and out. I could feel her body heat radiating onto me and I softly chuckled knowing that I was making her feel some type of way.

"The windows tinted" I mumbled across her lips running my hands up and down her thighs. This continued on for the next five minutes before I finally pulled away pecking her lips once more.

She blinked her eyes as she stared at me and I smirked "I should get you home na' "

"O-okay" She stuttered slowly climbing off of my lap and back into her seat and that's when I realized I just tongued down my best friends little cousin.

The fuck am I doing.

••

I hope y'all enjoyed..this was supposed to be out earlier today but a very good day turned into a very bad one so it took me a minute to regroup. lmaooooo I'm still a bad bish so whatever.

Till next time ✌🏾

Comment your predictions for this story..I wanna know what y'all think is gonna happen 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
710K 23.2K 31
TeacherxStudent Don't let love fool you. Sometimes it's worth the risk.
49.4K 3.7K 63
Don't let them fool you, heartache isn't always caused because of love.
2.3K 94 44
don't fall in love