Plenty of Treasures

By insertpunhere0

My second Sanders Sides oneshot book that I promise to complete to the 200 chapter mark this time! It will be... More

Over My Heart
The Ice-Cream Incident of 2015
Corny
Searching
One Day
Let Go
The Weird Uncle
Perfect
Take Me Or Leave Me
Just One Look
Patience
NEW VIDEO: SPOILERS
NEW VIDEO: SCREENSHOTS THAT I WANT TO SHARE
Domestic Text Convo#1: HAVE YOU HEARD
Domestic Text Convo#2: TEACH
Not Cute
Dreams
The Gift: Part Five
Prince Charming
Domestic Text Convo#3: Make Things Clear
Instagram Crush
Domestic Text Convo#4: But Aliens
Can't Sleep
You're Too Jealous
Goodbye
No Words
Marks and Hidden Meanings
Even if it's a Lie
Drifting
Scary in the Best Way
Leaning
Finding
Forgiving
Ivory
The Silent Treatment
Safe Space
Home
Studying
Influence
Trying To Forget You
All Of A Sudden
Born Again by Cupid
Tap Tap
Perspective
Loving The Danger
Amber Tears
A Little Ado About Quite a Lot
Two Ways to Fall
Non-Hero
Chord From the Past
Silver Sailboats and Spacemen
Request A Snippet, My Dudes?
Forgetting Her
A Crush
Thank You, Jane Austen
On Your Side
My Best Friend?
Soda Bottle
Morning Routine
An Opinion
Tired Trust
Just Another Gay
Staring
Autistic Virgil HC
drabble 1: a phone call
drabble 2: damn incantations
Autistic Virgil HC Again
a tiny interaction and distraction
for that old feeling (is still in my heart)
strike me down (then make me feel alive)
little moth, it's gonna be hard (some things we cannot fix)
Heart Did Stop
and some scrapes will be scars (little moth)
~Request A Story~
New Feeling
More

Forgiving Your Mistakes

388 28 26
By insertpunhere0

Requested by PrismSakura

Prompt: "I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you."

Pairing(s): Platonic Logince

Warnings: Strong language, reference to arguing, reference to work stress/troubles, and insecurities (?)
___
___
He's just pathetic.

There's nothing distinguishable about him, nothing extraordinary. His mother is definitely disappointed, or if she isn't, she has a funny way of showing it; not visiting or contacting him for six months tends to give a bad impression.

Lifting a hand to his face, Roman traced his nose and frowns- too small. His fingers then reach the corners of his eyes, the pads of his thumbs pulling them sideways. Since he understood the concept of vanity, he's always thought his eyes were too light and too big. His abuelita always told him he had 'beautiful doe eyes', but he just couldn't see what was so attractive about them.

Certain facial features are prominent; his jawline being so sharp it could kill a man and cheekbones as high as his brother Remy on caffeine. And people usually find that attractive on people, but it just... doesn't look right on him. He doesn't suit those features.

He doesn't deserve those features.

And he's such a coward too, taking out his frustration on other people. People that he loves! Why? Because he can't find a good outlet for it? He's just... so fucking pathetic.

There's a knock on his door and, surprisingly, his roommate Logan Sanders steps inside with a stiff smile. He probably hasn't forgiven Roman for yelling at him yesterday. Fair enough.

"Roman, can we talk about what happened yesterday?"

And Logan's voice is so soft and tentative, much more concerned than he's ever been. Roman can't say no to him. "Okay."

The bed dips slightly as Logan sits down, hands clasped together in his lap as if he's holding himself together, and Roman stares stubbornly down at his crimson sheets. "Was there anything that warranted your aggression? Did I do anything to upset you?"

Roman can't even lie, Logan would be able to see through it immediately. "Yes. And... partially."

Before Logan can ask more questions, Roman continues, just letting all of his feelings out before he regrets clinging onto them for too long. "I just feel like everything is my fault recently. At work, I was being yelled at for the smallest mistakes, and for one mistake that wasn't even mine. Then, when I got home, you tell me that I need to cook more, even though you know I almost burned the fucking apartment complex to the ground last time. It just took a toll on me. But, still, I do apologise for shouting. There was no need for me to do such a thing."

His eyes are burning, but he ignores the sensation and concentrates on avoiding Logan's gaze as much as possible.

There's a silence that cuts through him like glass until Logan sighs softly. "I'm sorry, Roman. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. And I forgive you for the incident. Would you be interested in ordering Chinese food and watching a movie? Your choice."

Roman's smile is less forced as he nods. "I'd love to, but it's your choice tonight; I was still a dick yesterday."

With a warm chuckle, Logan agrees and they make their way to the living room. As they sit down to order the food, Logan seems to look him over. "I just want you to know that I appreciate you."

It's difficult to get the words out past the lump in his throat, but his smile isn't even the slightest bit forced. "Thank you, Lo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 803 15
When Anxiety and Logan started dating, tension rises between the sides. Everything changes and no one knows the right way to put the pieces together...
48 10 4
Ever wanted to read a compilation of ships for Sanders' Sides? Well, now you can! Included will be: LAMP/CALM Prinxiety Analogical Logicality Royalit...
260K 8.3K 94
Ships: • Prinxiety (Princey x Anxiety) • Logicality (Logic x Morality) • Moxiety (Morality x Anxiety) • Royality (Princey x Morality) • Logince (Logi...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)