FRIGID || THE ORDER

By IsabelleJacobs1

❝ѕσмє ∂αу ωє'ℓℓ ƒιη∂ ωнαт ωє'яє ℓσσкιηg ƒσя. σя мαувє ησт. мαувє ωє'ℓℓ ƒιη∂ ѕσмєтнιηg мυ¢н gяєαтєя тнαη тнαт... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
CAST
PLAYLIST
GRAPHIC GALLERY (1)
TRAILERS
CHAPTER ONE

PROLOGUE

1.4K 47 64
By IsabelleJacobs1

PROLOGUE||CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BELGRAVE!

The air was cold and damp as a thick fog slughed through out the whole of London. Rain caressed the windows with a steady ritme as the last bit of the fire burned at a brisk pace. Tangled in the cream colours of her blankets, the raven-haired girl yawned, stroking her giant bird nest of hair out of her face.

Toes curling up as they touched the cold, hard wood floor, Winter sauntered over to her closet that was embedded in a wall. Heaving her luggage out with a sigh, the Grimaldi girl took out her wand and opened them wish a swish as she started to guide the clothes until it was packed. After getting dressed in a dark blue jeans, boots as black as her soul, a long sleeved red shirt and a washed jacket hugging her body, Winter headed for the door, but turned around staring at the small book with yellow pages that was laying on her nightstand. "Accio." the raven-haired girl whispered as the book shot to her hand. With a quick, crooked smile, the Grimaldi girl closed the door with a fast click.

Apperating in the kitchen, Winter jumped in front of her sister. "Jesus fuck Winn! What did I tell you about apperating for short distances?" Knox grummbled under her breath. "You are no fun. Plus I wanna be able to use as much magic as we can before we, I don't know, end up at a muggle uni?" the raven-haired girl pointed out to her Gryffindor sister. "Are you done? We've gotta go." the oldest Grimaldi sister continued. Grabbing each others hand in a flurry, the world around them blurred away before it returned in a flash, green pine trees linning their sight. "We're here." Knox whispered, slightly shocked at the intense feeling she that welled up in her chest.

"Let's go, we've still gotta find our room and the orientation tour." Winter started. The oldest Grimaldi sister cringed at the thought of what she had just said "If I'm not roommates with you then this is gonna be one of the weirdest things ever." the youngest Grimaldi sister turned to to the ex-Slytherin, her chestnut brown hair framing her face. "What do you mean? The only time we were together in the same bedroom was when we were kids remember? Or during holidays. We haven't slept in the same room since-" the Gryffindor stopped herself midsentence, frowning at the event that had happened back then.

Her sister smiled at her but straint, as if it was front to hide what she really felt, knowing very well what Knox was talking about. "Remember when we used to sneak into each others common room all the time? The fat lady still isn't easy to talk too. Unless if you complement her on her whale sounds that she calls singing." the raven-haired girl chimed, trying to cheer their spirits, as the two made their way onto campus. "Don't be daft, the fat lady is awesome! Even thought she made our ears bleed."

*~*~*

It had been 5 minutes since the Grimaldi sisters had walked upon campus, looking for the administration office. "I'm gonna die in this hell hole." the raven-haired girl sighed, pinching her nose in annoyance. "You know, that's only something you'd say after you've had classes but I guess there's a first for everything."

The Grimaldi sisters turned around, facing a tall guy with dark brown curly hair and a boyish grin. "Hi, I'm Randall Carpio."

He stuck out his hand and Winter shook it politely as Knox followed. "Winter. This is Knox." the oldest sibling stated. "So are you guys lost or something? I'm an RA so I kinda know my way around here not to brag." he smirked. "That's not a brag, it's a reason to feel pity for you." the ex-Slytherin chuckled slight. The ex-Gryffindor turned to her sister, eyeing her as if she disapproved of her actions. "Yeah actually. We were looking for administration." Knox chattered. "Yeah we have to drop of our stuff at our building before orientation tour." the oldest Grimaldi sister added, as small smile playing her lips.

"Well,' the Carpio boy started, fishing a clipboard with a list out of his bag 'let's see. Winter and Knox...' he hummed, his finger tracing down the paper 'here! Grimaldi huh? Nice surname! Kinda mysterious of you ask me. Anyway, it seems like you guys are staying in the same building of my RA duties. That are cool, might I add." the dark haired boy said, looking at Winter as she crossed her arms.

"Well mister I'm the cool RA, why don't you show us then?" the raven-haired girl retorted at him, a smirk of her own gracing her face. "Sometimes it feels like I'm invisible to people." Knox joked as the group of three started walking towards a building.

"So how was it?" the Carpio boy asked out of curiosity. "How was what?" Winter replied, confusion written across her face. "Your flight? I mean, must not've been easy to arrive her. Jetlag and all." Randall explained. "It was a bit...turbulent." the ex-Gryffindor answered.

"Your room Knox should be...1C. Oof, first floor." the Carpio boy furrowed his eyebrows. "First floor? What's wrong with first floor?" the youngest Grimaldi asked, a slight hint of fear in her voice. "Oh nothing. Unless you don't like drunk people knocking on your door, puke in the hallway from time to time and well, stench. Then you do have a problem. A pretty big one." the dark haired boy snorted.

I'm gonna die in here, ain't it? Knox asked her sister even though she did not speak. I'm here to you lousy asshole! Besides it's not we're gonna die or anything. Winter replied, slightly furrowing her eyebrows.

"Is something wrong?" Randall weighed, an awkward silence in the group. "No no! Just lost in thought I guess. Anyway, there isn't a possibility that you tell me where my room is?" the oldest Grimaldi sister answered jokingly. "It looks like your room 3B. Third floor, safe floor." he winked, finger guns pointing at the ex-Slytherin and ex-Gryffindor. "Thanks Randall. If you don't I think we'll be going." the chestnut haired girl chimed, before the two made their way to the building.

Splitting their way once they were inside the building, the raven-haired girl trotted up the stairs to third floor with a quick pace. The floors and doors were all pretty much the same except a pile of a thing that you don't wanna know what it was or a small poster and flyer from time to time. Ignoring to people sucking of each others face, Winter's eyes darted up to an open door and saw a girl in its doorway.

Her hair had blond streaks mixed with dark brown and her tanned hands with perfect nails held a card and a blue rose her eyebrows furrowed. The oldest Grimaldi sister's eyes winded as realization hit her. A blue rose. "Oh my god..." she whispered over her breath. The dark haired girl looked up, eyes looking with Winter before she smacked the door shut.

As soon as she opened the door with a swift turn of the key. From the moment she sat down, the Grimaldi girl grabbed the book with yellow pages she had this morning. Fingers skimming over it's calligraphy letter on the front, the ex-Slytherin quickly started turning pages at a rapid speed until she had reached the chapter she was looking for. "The Hermetical Order Of the Blue Rose. A so called secret society of the university of Belgrave of which is rumored that it's headquarters are in the basement of the university's own library. It is said that many famous people were member but also that it brings along chaos and magic. The pledges, or as they call it neophytes, are presented a blue rose and have to survive a series of tests to get excepted. Little is known about the society so many believe that it is just a simple fairytale." Winter read, mumbling softly under her breath. Wanting to read the rest, the raven-haired girl turned the page only to see that the rest of the chapter had been ripped out, as if they were hiding something.

Closing her eyes, the oldest Grimaldi sister laid back on the bed, a sigh escaping her lips as she had figured out that these ripped out pages were anything but trouble and a big question in her mind.

*~*~*

As soon as the two witches had dropped off their suitcases, the Grimaldi sisters sauntered to the giant stone with a plaque embedded in it. A small crowd had formed, waiting for the tour guide. Standing there, the oldest Grimaldi sister spotted the brunette from earlier, who apparently did everything to avoid her gaze. "Hi Weston right?" a rather small guy started to another one towering a bit over him.

"Hey congratulations man on getting in." the light brown haired guy added, rather elevated. "I don't know what you're talking about." Weston reacted, crossing his arms in anger as his friend squared up. "And you must be Gregory right?" the guy asked again. "Does it matter?" the blond replied. "That's what I thought." the light brown haired smirked. "Hey..uh..Did you hope to get pledged or..?" he asked in curiosity. "You must be a legacy?" he added, pointing at Gregory. "You know what I think? I think that you ask too many damn questions!" Weston yelled, poking his finger in his chest. "Alright I'm sorry. It won't happen again." the light brown haired guy smirked. "Too late for that."

Weston took a swing at the smaller guy but he easily dodged. Again and again and again. Swing after swing Weston missed until the light brown haired guy got a hold of his arm, twisted it and floored him with a devastating blow. Gregory stepped forward, ready to make a swing of his own but before he could do so, Winter sped to him, grabbing his arm with massive strength, nails threatening to dig in his skin. The blond's head turned, his sly smile fading from his face as he came eye to eye with the fury of the raven-haired that wasn't even that bad. "You see, if you were smart enough and I were you, Gregory, then I wouldn't do that." she eyed him, her words acid like. "You okay dude?" the ex-Slytherin asked the light brown haired guy. "Yeah I'm fine."

"God, I love the smell of testosterone in the morning." a short haired blonde said, sniffing the air. "Smells like...stupidity." she added. The smaller guy quickly let go of Weston as he and his friend walked of in an angry discussion, dusting himself of "Uh..hi, I'm Jack Morton." he mumbled. "Hi Jack. I'm just trying to give a tour?" the blonde girl awkwardly smiled, pointing at the group of people behind him. Excusing himself he stepped back and locked eyes with the Grimaldi sister. "Winter." she said. "Jack." he replied. "Guys let's just maybe listen to, I don't know, the tour guide?" Knox said obnoxiously, obviously agitated.

"Hi, my name is Alyssa Drake and I will be your tour guide today. Let me be the first to say: congratulations on your acceptance to Belgrave University."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.