Ninjago x serpentine reader S...

By Legorexthunder1

Y/n is the son of skales,He is next in Line for the general staff,When skales became the next general for Hyp... More

Bio
Chapter 1 Rise Of The Snakes
Chapter 2 Home
Chapter 4 Never Trust A Snake
Chapter 5 Can of Worms
Chapter 6 The Snake King
Chapter 7 Tick tock
Chapter 8 One bitten,twice shy
chapter 9 The royal Blacksmiths

Chapter 3 Snakebit

5.3K 97 27
By Legorexthunder1

(In the bounty in the desert) 

Sensei Wu: (holding a Chinese gong) Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you 

Ninja: groans, pull sheets over them 

Sensei Wu:  In  order to reach your full potential,We must Greet each day as an opportunity.

Kai: Okay,okay(jumps of the bed) we're up, But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we get a full night of Rest, (roll up blinds) yawns (falls to the ground).

Cole: Uuh,you called that Rest,I think my back has more lumps then the mattress.

Jay: (tired) we were up so late, Talking about, how cool  it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time, (turns on the faucet with dirt) since  the Serpentine burned down  the Monastery, I am just glad we have a roof over our heads (bush his teeth) --- Ack,Spitting.

Zane: What is our lesson today Sensei (doing poses) Mastering the strike of the scorpion or perhaps The Grace of a--(fall through the floorboards).

Sensei Wu: I think today's lesson will be chores.

Ninja: Chores?

Cole: Ninja fights Sensei, They do not clean?

Sensei Wu: In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home,and where we are from and this place  is a long way from becoming a Ninja headquarters.

 Sensei Wu: (Walks away)  I expect things to be spotless,when I return and put your backs into it. (he leaves but not before he hits the Gong again)

Cole: ( pulls Zane from the floorboards) 

Kai: ah, This place is gonna to take forever to clean and fix up.

Jay: Unless we put more then our backs into it,Huh

"Cleaning montage" 

"Cole looks at the room, then use Spinjitzu,to  takes the items out of the bounty,put them for a  Garage sale", Kai and Zane use the Shuriken of ices to freeze the room, Then use Spinjitzu to melt the ice", "Cole and Kai are working on the computer systems, "Then jay use the Nunchucks of Lighting to power the systems, They set up the sails and  use Spinjitzu to move the dust away.

"Montage end"

Wu and Nya returned to the bounty but see the  Ninja playing video games.

Kai: What took you so long.

Nya: Wow this place, looks amazing, you guys did all this.

Cole: Ninja don't just fight Nya, we clean.

Sensei Wu: Oh you  have exceeded my expectations, but can you keep it up.

(Car honking)

Nya: Its looks like, we're about to have some Visitors, and Loads one at that 

Jay: Oh, it's my parents, please if they start Yapping,Just don't get them going,They don't know when to quit. If you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly  half the day is gone.....

Kai: We get it,They talk a lot, The cherry doesn't fall far  from It's blossem.

ED: Oh heh take a note Edna, Either  better brakes or a better bumper, Oh will you look  at all this great stuff, They can't just get rid of it, We should have brought the trailer Edna

Edna: This isn't a Flea Market,Ed ,We're here for jay

Ed: How's that,did you take the note.

Edna: I'm writing it down Ed.

Jay: Mom Dad, What are you doing here?

Edna: Oh look, It's my baby boy,it's been so long since we heard from you.

Jay: Ma, I called you two days ago 

Ed: Well It's not soon enough son haha,When you are coming to the junkyard, You say you're  coming and you don't 

Jay: DAD,Do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends.

Edna: He hates it,When we tell people, he was born in the junkyard, oh, And who are you, you are so cute, you are just my sons type.

Jay: MOM

Nya: it's a pleasure meeting you, I,m sure, if you want jay could give you the tour, he worked very hard on it.

Ed/Edna: WE'D LOVE A TOUR

Jay: sighs 

"Mini time-skip"

Jay:And this is the bridge,This extents into a periscope,This Tells us,What going on in Ninjago (jumps and spins the periscope)and this,If  the Serpentine,Not giving the answers we want, we're up late at night----

Edna: A Neuro Apparatus to read their minds .

Ed: An Aduio Appliance to make them talk.

Jay: No a cappuccino machine.

Ed:Ha-Ha, Amazing son ,we're so proud of you.

Cole: why don't tell them about the button.

Jay: Ha-Ha,it's not ready yet.

Edna: Oh what's the button.

Zane: He's working on a Special defense system.

 Kai: Something every ninja headquarters needs 

Ed: Oh really what does it do,can I help.

Jay: No it's ok I don't need your help Dad,Let's just leave alone,Hey look at the time Don't  you  need to get back,before it get dark. 

Jay: I told you there's dangerous Serpentine out there .

Ed: Uh, I suppose, We could get back 

Cole: Edna it's was a pleasure hearing  about jays first potty time.

Edna: Ohif you throught, that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time,I caught him kissing his pillow. 

Jay: Ugh (raise arms to the air) Snakes ma SNAKES.

Edna: Okay we're going, We're  going. 

(Cars starts to leave) 

Edna: So you  promise to come to the junkyard to visit your mother and farther 

Jay: yes I promise,But only if you leave,I don't want you to get hurt, Its getting dark,Uh  your headlights are working right.

Ed: Heh  like them,I used a little extra juice,yep bye son, I couldn't  be more proud. 

Edna: And bring Nya with you,Will you, I can see why you like her.

Jay: MOM

Sensei Wu: Now that they have left,Perhaps jay could teach us the art of kissing pillows (laughs). 

Jay: "screams"

Ninja and Wu except jay:laughs 

(When they driving home)

Ed: I don't think he"s coming dear.

Edna: stop it, Ed He"s coming.

Ed: No, He dosen't need us anymore, I Just  have to remember that,Uh,Could you write it down for me would you .

Edna: Oh Dear,Lights dear,It's Getting Dark.

Ed: Right, Heh Thanks, Sugarplum.

The parents drive off 

"Meanwhile"

Lloyd is walking in a foggy cemetery 

Lloyd: it's not scary, Um maybe just a little, but I  like scary. Yeah that it's I'm the Son Of The Dark Lord, I love the dark, I eat this stuff for breakfast. (screams) looks at statue, If I gonna to make  those Hypnobrai pay for betraying me, I have to find the Fangpyres,If there's anything  a snake doesn't like, it's another snake, here by the mutated tree,I found it.

Lloyd: Soon, The Serpentine will know,Who Their master is, and it will be i Lloyd Garmadon, (thunder storm) screams.

(Opens the tomb) PS. When Fang is bold,he is talking,But if  not its Tom)

"The fangpryes jumps out"

FangTom:  And who,May I say released us,From our captivity.

Lloyd: Uh Lloyd, I released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying me.

 FangTom: The Hypnobrai,Those hypnotized Deceivers,It will be...Our pleasure.

Lloyd: Oh good I'll lead the way,then after that, there's some Ninja,I want dealt with.

 FangTom: Sounds like,You know,What you want,But the Hypnobrai are strong,And we are few in numbers,we need...Reinforcementssss.

Lloyd: what Did you had in mind. 

Fang and Tom:Hissing

"Meanwhile"

Ed: Home,Sweet,Home, And back to the Grind

Edna:Oh sweetie,You've Been working on that thing Day and night,

Ed: Well , You never know, When jay may show up.

Edna: Oh, You're Right,you never know.(close the door) 

(Ed walks up to a statue and gets to work on it)

Ed: Uh, Edna was that you?

Edna:what Ed, oh,are you hearing things again.

Ed:Uh, you,Uh--  you turned on the security system before you left, didn't you ,hun.

(Edna walks to the security system and checks it

Edna: Uh,must be broken

"The lights start filicking and turns off"

Ed: Whoever"s  there my son knows Spinjitzu. (he hears hisses and run towards Edna)

Edna: what is it, Oh why are the lights off.

Ed: Call Jay hun,Someone broken in.

Lloyd: How about we Wait until he calls you (raise a phone in the air) ohhahahahahah.

Edna: Ed

Ed:Be strong Edna,I won't let them hurt you

FangTom: if we plan,to attack,the hypnobrai,we need to grow,Our Army

Lloyd: And Uh, how we do that?

FangTom: lets just say,we Fangpyre bite off more,Then We chew, HAVE AT IT, BOYS

The Fangpyre change vechies into living machines

Ed: My creations,they are turning them into....

FangTom: An Army,your are correct,but we also,turn people too.

Fang And Tom:Hisssssssss.

"Timeskip"

Kai: Sure Got a lot of junk,piling up, if only there was a place,we could get rid of it

Jay:If you don't Mind,I'm trying to focus

Cole: Hi,Mom and Dad,of course, i'd love to visit, what kind of son would i b, if i didn't want to 

Jay: I know what you're trying to do, Okay,look i might have promised to visit my parents, but there's a lot of stuff on my plate, Heh-Heh Hi Nya

Nya: you gonna to visit your parents today 

Jay: Uh,Sure am,Just about to leave.

Nya: Tell them I say hi (and leaves)

Other: ( stare at him)

Jay: What , So my plate is not that full

Jay:(Grunts) Come on, Whisp, It'll be a quick visit,just in and out,nothing more 

Sensei Wu: Hm,it is as i suspected, The Dragons are molting,They're shedding their scales 

Jay: What does that mean. 

Sensei Wu: Every Dragon Goes Through a Transformation before it becomes a adult,we must allowed them,Migrate east to the spirit coves, for their transformation.

Jay: Will we see them again

Sensei Wu: It is hard to say,but we need to allowed them to follow their path.

Cole: Rocky's Going east, Say it isn't so,Rocky

Jay: Well,i guess,i gotta go on this long walk all by myself, sure be nice to have company

Kai: of course,we'll go buddy.

Cole:I could use a break.

Zane:All you had to do was ask.

Jay: Sighs 

The Ninja,Nya and Wu went to Ed and Edna house to visit,Wu is playing the flute.

Jay: (sigh)Of all the days to lose our ride...

Zane: That flute, you never told us,why it's so special.

Wu: Long ago there were many flutes,Created to  combat the powers of the Serpentine and drive them underground, But over time,NinjaGo forgotten its ancestors wisdom, And  this is the  only one.(Plays flute)

Jay: I get the lesson,respect your elders or Else suffer the consequences, boy you guys are laying on it thick.

Wu: hahah,Perhaps you are only hearing,What you need to hear.

(Jay stops and look at the junkyard but hear nothing)

Nya:What is it?

Jay:It's  quiet,my family is never quiet,(Puts hood on and runs and other follow behind but they noise in a refrigerated and jay kicks it and see his parents tied up)

Jay: what happened, who did this (jay takes off the taped)

Edna:Sweetheart, you came.

Ed: You gotta to get out of here, and you shouldn't have come,it'ssss the Snakes.

Wu: The bite of the Fangpyre, one they sink their teeth, Their venom could turn anything into an Serpent.

Wu: It's only a matter of time Before the full transformation is complete

(Then a serpent crane with a wrecking ball with a face comes driving in)

Cole: Uh is that wrecking ball staring at me.

(The wrecking ball was about to hit them

Jay: Duck

Ed: thanks son

Wu: Lloyd

Lloyd:Hello Uncle, looks like we're not the only family reunion, I am glad you brought the Ninja, I could use some help by taking out the trash "evil laugh"

Nya: If we want to turn your parents back,We need the antivenin from the staff.

Cole: second dose, To the dirt

"They drive out of the way"

Kai: Easier said that done sis we're  bit outnumbered.

......: Well it's look like you, need some help here.

Everyone looks at the figure wearing a f/c mask and ,with f/c jacket, and he has a snake bracelet on his arm

(The mask looks like that)

Kai: "Hey are you friend or foe,and who are you "

.....: Do I look like a snake to you,I think you need some help "he saids as pulls out a sword and swings it's at the snakes,and defeated some of  them", The names y/n l/n I am here to help. 

Wu: We could discuss this later, you could help us.

(The ninja agree)

Jay: nobody messes with my family (jay runs at them and do Spinjitzu and the others do it)

Y/n: oh, Those are nice moves,but can you guys  move as fast as a snake."y/n speeds so fast that no body seen him move" ,He jumps away and pulls out ear plugs and put them in,because that flute was gonna to play (he needs to be undercover for the ninja)

Wu: (plays the flute every snake (minus y/n)" Nya knocks them out"

Nya: I don't know, Sensei,I think we make a pretty good Duet.

Lloyd: "puts on Rock music"

Wu: Young Nephew Must i teach you need to know,whose side you should be on.

(Lloyd Turns up the music) Sorry Uncle,can't hear you.

"Sensei Wu was looking at his Nephew, but a Fangpyre sneaks up to him, but got hit a frying pan by Edna".

Ed: Yeah,Way to go Edna.

Ninja:Ninja Go

They chase the snakes, but came face to face,with a giant robot.

Y/n: Oh that not good!

Jay: Ah, What is that thing.

Ed:It was supposed to be in your honor son,But do you like it.

Jay: Thanks but no thanks.

(The ninja and y/n run but the crane gets in front of them)

Cole: why'd  you have  to  be born In a  junkyard.

Jay: I know tell me about.

Y/n: ok you Guys can talk about this later, I got a idea but I would  need too get to that crane, I know how to drive one, but first I need to get it, Could you Ninja do that, hold the robot off

Ninja: You got it

Y/n: ok"y/n jumps towards the wrecking ball, but jay jumps with him, throws him farther towerds the wrecking ball,"he jumps into the driver area",ok y/n dad taught you This,I don't know,why but it's just as simple. I drove vehicles before.

Cole: Uuh, Don't worry I've  got It (he holding the made nunchucks)

Y/n: (at the controls)Let see you like this, you big plie of junk (hits the robot with the wrecking ball)

Cole: I told you I had it

Y/n: Looks like to me,you didn't.

Lloyd: Retreat.

"The snakes retreat", with a snakecopter

Nya: He's getting away with the staff.

Jay: Ah,Right now, would be a good time to have those dragons.

Ed:Uuh It's ok sssson.

Wu: There is  still a way.

Jay: how?

Wu: Part of reaching your own full potential is understandings your weapons potential,once it is in tune with a focused heart its serects and powers can be unlock.

Jay: What,This is not the time to be Cryptic.

Zane: He's saying our weapons are vehicle themselves.

Kai:Don't tell me I have to ride this,like a broomstick.

Wu: jay Concentrate  on unlocking your golden weapon,Let you heart guide you imagine you taking fright.

Jay: ( does it and swinging his weapon around and makes a jet)

Y/n: Wow I heard stories of the goldens weapons, but didn't think they could do this?

Wu: They hold so much more power,But the weapons has to be use wiser.

Jay: Whoa, Ha-Ha, Did i just do that

Kai:( looks at his sword, then swing it a couple of times,then flames light onto the blade,turns into a bike)

Zane: ( spins his shuriken, they make small ice patches,into a ice bike, then breaks apart to reveal the bike.

Cole: (Spins his sytche around,throws it into the air above his head, then the rocks of earth, then jumps and form into a car), I hate to hurt Rocky;s  feelings, but i think he's just been  replaced 

The ninja use their weapons to get the staff,

Nya: Does your Flute turn into Anything. 

Sensei Wu:( looks at the flute then to Nya) I wish 

Jay misses the vehicle and comes back around, 

Lloyd: What the heck was that.

Jay: Oops,Ha-Ha Overshot that a Little, (locks onto the copter) Let's see what this baby can do, ( but he goes out of control)

FangTomTom:duck, (and he sees the staff is gone) The Staff

Jay: I got it hahaha (then the jet disappears) O-oh (jay starts falling)

Kai: Jay, you have to Concentrate.

Jay: i Can't 

Cole: We're Gonna to have to catch him,

Kai: i Got him,

Cole: No i got him 

Zane: He mines 

Then the 3 clash and fall on the sand.

And jay is caught and landed safely on Ed and Edna car

Y/n: hahaha how the fall.( on his bike )

Jay: oh shut up,but Heh  nice catch.

Edna: Oh i knew I liked this girl.

FangTom: Everyone, Attack

The snakes attack and charged at the ninja 

Kai:Huh Why isn't working?

Then the car drive next to them 

Sensei Wu:Your weapon is merely an Extehsion of your mind,if your mind is immoblie,so is your weapon.

Ed:Oh boy,oh gosh,Oh golly,oh duh, get in boys. 

Jay: We have to get back to headquarters

Llyod: Go, They're Getting away

 y/n has something serect in his jacket while driving.

Y/n:(smirks) I didn't think I have to use this,but this will give us time( pulls out smoke bombs)

And throws Them to  buy Them time get back to Their headquarters.

Nya: come with me,Once we reverse the venom,We can fix you, take Ed and Edna to give the antivenin and y/n and the others go in the control room

Jay: Man the Stations, Everyone.

Kai: jay We better hurry.

Jay: I've been waiting for this moment(punshes the button but it dosen't work).

Kai: They're gaining on us.

Jay:Uuh I don't get what wrong,  i spend forever on this, it's supposed to work

Ed:eh son, Maybe I can help.

Jay: dad you're  ok

Ed: You're Darn Tooting,Oh lets have a look,Oh yeah,uh-huh.

Ed:(fixes it) Oh that should do it,now try it

Jay: pushes the button

The bounty engines start up and fly away while

Llyod: No,No,No,No

 Fangtom grabs the staff

Fangtom:These ninja,They Must be stopped

Lloyd: Oh,tell me about it.

"Meanwhile"

Jay: We;ll get you back to the junkyard as soon as we see,The coast is clear,But stay as long as you likes,It's nice having you here.

Ed: Oh,take a note Edna,Of all of our Inventions,this one is our greatest.

Edna: I already know dear.

"Meanwhile"  

y/n was talking to Wu and the ninja

Y/n: I heard you fighting the Serpentine,I can help, i  know stuff that most don't, I can help with you training your students,but in return I get training as well, how does that sound.

Wu: It's good deal, we could see,come let's go to bed and I have Nya give you a room and welcome to the team y/n , then everyone leaves

Y/n mind: hmm these ninja don't seem not to bad,but I can't get to attach sooner or later I have to betrayed them,They don't seem as bad but  I want revenge against the humans who kill my mother  and seal us away(his eyes to grow, and his tongue become fork as he hisses in angry).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 82 18
Duhvassa is a beautiful female anacondrai who lost her mother but found out that she has an existing uncle Pythor, then move to Ninjago to find him a...
7.3K 190 22
This is the full story of ninja (Hunter) the elemental master of ink. Countless scrolls prophecies a new holder for the element of ink after thousan...
6.9K 203 16
Now I haven't seen a Ninjago X MHA Story for the reader but here I am to deliver "My father may be a Villain... but I'll be the Hero to stop him!" L...
72.8K 894 122
↩A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.