To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Twenty

12K 459 309
By Carnameo

Warning: Slight Manga spoilers is added in this chapter.

~•~•~

Breaking news: A break-out of abominable creatures has risen!

A series of unidentified species of creature had been confirmed to be arising from the unknown. Our intel tells us that these monstrous beings has been attacking citizens across Japan.

Government unit, section Monsters, had confirmed these creatures as 'Pokémon'. Monstrous beings containing power similar to quirks. They appear in many different forms, appearing as animals, or inanimate objects. The Director of section Monsters has confirmed to be holding a press conference this evening.

For the time being, please approach with caution, and contact the number below once you make contact with anything out of the ordinary.

We repeat, approach with caution.

The news presenter on the large advertising screen monotonously warned, her words reaching towards the many people loitering on the streets, as murmurs filled the air. Many had stopped to watch as various of pictures shown as examples were showcased.

You walked briskly past the sea of still people, eyes downcast, not daring to so much as glance to the direction of the screen. You clutched your carrier bag tightly, unable to hide your nerves as you continued forward.

Your eyes would unconsciously move towards your bag, just waiting for Pikachu to try to unzip the bag to get a peep of the outside world. But you wouldn't have it. Not now. In fact, probably not ever at this point.

You had always been conscious of wandering eyes. Afraid they'll see past your bags, finding the Pokémon as if they all had x-ray vision. But now, you were even more conscious, borderline paranoid at this point. You weren't sure if you were imagining it, but you felt eyes seemingly to be particularly on you.

As you were able to keep your eyes on bay, your ears had strayed. They listened to the words of the presenter, who was frankly bringing news as if the plague had once again arrived. The news sounded so dreaded, that you yourself were feeling the alarm running through your veins. You couldn't imagine how it could've meant to anyone else.

"Creatures with quirks...oh dear."

"They attacked people, shouldn't something be done before it gets out of hand."

"Heroes will take care of it, there's no need to worry!"

"Hey, I think I actually came across one before. And no joke, they literally look like the strangest things alive! in fact the one I saw blew up an electricity pole!"

"Really!? If they were that powerful, I don't think a could be able to walk around safely anymore!"

"My quirk wouldn't be able to fight back anything severe..."

"They should be taken care properly! If this doesn't end well, then there's no choice but for them to be contained."

You shivered. There wasn't anything positive circulating the city.

You knew this was a terrible idea, the idea to simply slap news into the citizen's faces wasn't the must idealist tactics. Yet somehow your boss still decided to do this. You had tried to reason with the man, even attempted to call him, much to your displeasure, but he didn't respond. In fact, you even tried to persuade him to meet up before making a decision, even convince him you could contribute at the press conference, but he told you it wasn't needed.

The decision was already finalized.

There was a reason this wish of yours is simply a pipe dream. An almost unattainable wish for its heavily amount of drawbacks. The negativity around the square was proof enough already, and you just can't wrap around your mind why.

But you figured there was a reason you didn't really know of for the Director to make this decision.

Taking a simple glance at the large-wide screen, you were greeted by the distributed photos of Pokémon seemingly 'attacking' citizens.

You hadn't even noticed this was becoming a thing. Were you that preoccupied by school and everything else to notice the rise of creature popping up like a game of whack-a-mole. Maybe your classmates were even discussing them during class as you stayed completely ignorant to the news.

You shook your head, ridding the thoughts as you finally stepped foot into the train station, huffing out of breath. It was much emptier compared to the last time you were here, but there noticeably was a few people who probably rid the train multiple times.

'Even here...' You frowned when you noticed a few people huddled near the small screen, watching the news broadcaster, or watching through their phones with dreaded faces. You quickly moved to grab your ticket, eager to leave this place.

You decided to heed Shinso's advice, and had rushed to get the principal's approval to visit your mother. Through all the doubt and negativity around the city, you felt the slightest bit giddy at the thought of the woman whom you had missed dearly. Knowing your mother, she would probably cheer you up in heartbeat.

You arrived a good few minutes before the train should make its appearance. The principal quickly let you off with a few words, telling you to be back at least by tonight, or perhaps early tomorrow for school. You said your goodbyes' to the rest of the teachers, as well as texted Shinso you decided to leave to visit your mother as the male teased you for listening to his words of 'wisdom'. You also visited Absol before you left, who had finally risen, yet still was pretty worn-down, as you left him in the capable hands of recovery girl.

You heaved a large sigh, dragging it on for a second.

"Umm...Aizawa-sensei, what are you doing here?"

You sweat-dropped. The mummified man was behind you looking like the demon in every goddamn horror movie. The small patches that was supposedly his eyes were so small, you weren't sure how he wasn't bumping into literally everyone.

But perhaps most would move away upon staring at this man.

In fact, maybe the reason you felt all those stared weren't for you after all.

"Just seeing through you made it to the station." He rasped, he sounded rather stuffed as he gazed down at you with complete death plastered on them. He wasn't even able to move his arms as it was wrapped together in front of him, as you gaze at his exasperatedly.

"You're going overboard sensei..." You replied, shaking your head as the man began garnering odd stares around him.

"You didn't have to do this." You scolded lightly, frowning his way with your arms crossed. "You should go back now Aizawa-sensei. Maybe I should call a cab...or should I tell Principal Nezu to pick you up...?" You fretted the man, tugging the sleeves of his disastrous black jumpsuit towards the supposed direction of U.A, as the man stayed rooted on his foot, not moving an inch. Man was he strong, or perhaps you were just weak.

"It's fine." He pressed, his voice growing firmer, as you fussed over his injuries, eyeing at him worriedly.

"You're injured sensei, shouldn't you be resting so you can continue teaching soon?" You tried to bargain, hoping the man would prioritize his health more. After all, he took a huge hit from the villain attack You felt yourself growing more worried after the battle, even though it was incredibly admirable how he risked himself in the battlefield.

You supposed you were growing much more attached to your guardian.

"You shouldn't be worrying about my injuries." He waved off your worries, he didn't even need to give you a look to understand, as the mummified man stated simply. But you seem to only stare at him harder at his 'assurance'. This intense showdown lasted a few seconds before the man heaved the hugest sigh. "Alright, I'll rest up as soon as your off."

Finding his words relatively acceptable, you nodded with a slight grin. Abruptly the bag rustled by movement, as you patted the bag, speaking in a hush tone. "Pikachu, keep it down..." the rustling ceased after your words, as your tensed shoulders relaxed.

Taking notice of the action, Aizawa's narrowed eyes flitted towards the bag, before he gazes at you a pointedly. "Seem like they're a bit restless..."

You nodded with a tired sigh, "Yeah, Pikachu dislikes being cooped up in one place for too long." You gave another heave, as the rustling continued, followed by light banter between two creatures.

"...You didn't bring the other-?" The teacher questioned, voicing his confusion as you hadn't brought up another usual Pokémon.

"Ah-you probably mean Sylveon." Your hummed in realization, "Well, she would prefer to be out of her ball, but seeing as she's a lot bigger, I had no choice but to put her in it." Another loud chatter came from your bag, as you hurriedly pat it to gather their attention. You sweat-dropped, "Instead someone else insisted on coming."

"You brought all of them?"

"Just some." You found yourself grinning slightly at the thought. A giggle leaving your lips at the memory. "I was able to get someone to guard the rest of them."

Aizawa let out noise of curiosity, his wrapped face barely showing an expression as you remembered your chat earlier this day.

"Please take care of them, just for the day!" You bowed down towards the intended 'babysitter' as the man could only rub his head nervously, his dark sunken eyes appearing unsure.

"Eh-you don't have to bow young (last name)..." He gestured for you to stand up straight, embarrassed at the attention from other amused teachers. You looked at him hopefully, eyes practically sparkling, before the man sighed, asking you to follow him out.

"Is there a reason you want me to do it?" The rather important man had asked you, his tall thin frame towering over you, as you explained.

"I was going to ask help from Hitoshi, but he said he was busy today. Aizawa-sensei is still healing, and Principal Nezu is obviously busy." You listed off to the man, using your fingers to count the number of people before you looked towards him keenly.

"I can only leave this to you All Might-sensei, you don't even have to keep guard of them. Just make sure they stay in the dormitory, and feed them the required meal." You reassured the teacher, who paused in thought.

"Well...alright. If that's all I don't see why not." All Might grinned, as you cheered. The man's smile was surely something to be loved upon, even in his current form. All Might chuckled, a less boisterous at you upbeat reaction. It shouldn't be all that bad.

"Ah-then here's the food you need to prepare." You fished out the list written on a piece of paper. The blonde hero attempted to reach out for the list before the paper seemed to grow in length, just rolling on to the floor.

All Might froze.

"This is all the preparation for the food, I even added a photo for every different creature." You appointed your very helpful guide, showcasing the small pictures next to a wall of words.

'That's all?' All Might can't help but stare dumbfounded, as you continued to explain as detailed as possible for the hero to do.

He was wrong, this was a bad idea.

"I'm sure All Might will be completely fine with all of my given instruction." You gazed at Aizawa proudly, who gave you the deadest stare ever.

He didn't say anything for a minute, "...right."

Your train had finally arrived, as others awaiting the train had begun boarding. You were struck by surprise by a sudden jolt on your bag, as you steadied it, trying to telepathically tell them to keep quiet.

Your worry was apparent, as you frown down in frustration. As the movement ceased once again, you heaved another low sigh. You forced a smile up towards your teacher, who narrowed his eyes through the thin holes.

"Well then, I should be off-" You were interrupted by the teacher's firm voice.

"You shouldn't be worrying so much about what's circling around." You unconsciously drew back at his words. You grew uncomfortable at his sharp observation, before murmuring awkwardly.

"You noticed...?" You averted your eyes as he replied.

"Your tensing more than usual." You flinched at his words, keeping your gaze away from the intimidating man. "You're also becoming more paranoid. Stop it, it's not like they can see what your hiding."

"Well I can't help it." You softly replied, fixing your pale hair behind your ear. "It hasn't even been a few hours and everything seems to be going downhill." You shrug, fiddling with your fingers.

Eraserhead wasn't exactly the most calming person to ask for comfort, as he looked like he could star at the new mummy movie, but he was a listener. The man would've probably placed a comforting hand onto your shoulder if he could, as his eyes bored yours. He opted to lean his upper torso forward to bend down a bit.

"Things are hectic at the moment, but he said he got it under control didn't he?" He was talking about the director. Strange how his words were similar to your boss's own comforting words.

Boss: I have this covered, so don't worry.

"...your right I suppose." You sighed, grinning up at the teacher, as you nodded slowly. The teacher nodded as well, before he gestured his head up towards the train.

"Good. So don't let it bother you." He gestured towards the train, "Now get going." With a silent nod, you walked towards the train, feeling the slightest bit better. You were about to enter, when he called you once again. Peering to glance at the mummy, the man's dark eyes bore at you.

You waited for him to continue, tilting your head curiously, before he rasped, "Make sure to tell me when you arrive..."

The man walked away. You stared at his form flabbergasted, eyes wide and mouth gaped in a 'o', before you couldn't stop the laugh just bursting out of you.

"Aww~ you do care!" You teased, raising your voice by an octave as the man didn't even peer back to glare. Your shoulders shook with each giggle leaving you.

Once the teacher had disappeared from view, and you had your last laugh, you entered the bullet train. It was fairly bare, probably due to the fact most wouldn't go out of city during a weekday. You walked down the aisle, your seat just a few steps away.

Seating yourself on the cushion seat, you placed the heavy carrier bag by your legs. You were seated by the window, as you waited for the train to run. A few people began filing in after you, as you busied yourself on your smartphone.

Your bag rustled again. You hesitantly peered around, feeling rather nervous, before you unzipped the bag. The Pokémon took a huge gasp in, as the Pokémon popped out like a jack-in-the-box, Pikachu poking his head out right after curiously, as you panicked at the over exaggerated noise.

"Shh-," You leaned down to whisper towards the Pokémon, who continued huffing as if he was drowning. The cat flopped to this side, inhaling oxygen as if it was dinner. You continued to stare around for any curious eyes.

"Man, did you have to keep me caged inside?!" Abruptly Meowth had yelled, as finally curious eyes began flinging towards your form as you internally panicked. You squashed the cat back into the bag, even with muffled complains with Pikachu watching baffled, as you grinned politely at the stares.

After a minute, everyone moved their gazes away, allowing you to sigh. You glared at the cat, who glared back and opened his mouth to retort. You covered his mouth before he could so much as let out a peep.

"Calm down Meowth, other people might see." You hissed, as the feline standing on two feet rolled his eyes with a frown.

"What does it matter?" the cat brought his arms up in a comical shrug, almost looking tired, "I thought the news of our existence had been spread?"

"Yes, which makes it more important for you to hide." You replied, your tone lowering, "I don't think I want to get a call from boss saying someone had called them because they saw 'monstrous beings'." You quoted, as the cat sighed, air puffing out comically.

Pikachu seemed rather chill, only listening in to your conversation, before he sighed simultaneously with Meowth.

"What were you two fighting about anyways?" You asked, massaging circles on your temple as the cat and mouse perked at your question. This was quickly followed by banter, as you sweat-dropped.

Perhaps all the passenger had grown accustomed to the noise, figuring you were just some raucous student. They didn't so much as blink in your direction, as they argued.

Pikachu's words were filled with complains, as Meowth said something about space, and not respecting boundaries. You just nodded along as if you understood their every word.

Before their voice would elevate higher, you quickly tried to find a way for them to calm down. So you easily wrapped your hands on each individual ears, and tugged just the slightest bit harder.

Cue loud yowls from Meowth, and a heavy whining Pikachu.

"Alright you two." You ordered, releasing them from your grip as Meowth rubbed his ears in irritation, as Pikachu ears were bent down sadly, wide button eyes staring up at you as you said sternly, "I don't want to repeat myself anymore, but please be quiet. It's really not a good time."

You almost released another sigh at this point. It's truly been a long day, heck, a long school year when you think about it. As the two creatures stared as your obviously drained feature.

They glanced at each other, before nodding, giving you their proudest smiles.

"Alright, you can count on us to keep quiet!" Meowth voiced a little louder than needed, but you didn't scold him, as he held his hand over his chest confidently.

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded vigorously, as you felt a grin uplifting. You brought out your hands once more to pat their head affectionately, before you noticed a figure on your side.

A large towering man stood over your seat, and you assumed he was putting away his bag on to the rack above. His face was hidden. You glanced back towards the Pokémon, before you hurried them back into the bag.

"Ughh-Do I actually have to though? I can just pretend to be your cat can't I?" Meowth complained, still feeling rather rebellious, yet he kept his voice down much to your relief.

You rolled your eyes playfully at that. "Come on, into the bag."

"I'll just lay on your lap, I won't say a word, promise." He continued to bribe you, trying to act as cute as it can, as you could only wince.

To be honest, if you don't agree, he might not stop yapping till he gets what he wants. So yielded.

"Fine." The feline seemed to cheer, "But not a single peep." You gave him a piercing glare as the cat drew back with a shivered, saluting you quickly.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!"

As he comfortably rolled on your lap, your mouth to twitch in amusement. The cat definitely was showing off to the bright colored mouse, who looked the slightest bit betrayed.

You stared at it guiltily, "Sorry, it would be more suspicious if you were out." His yellow fur was a dead giveaway, Pikachu nodded at that sadly, bummed, before you added with a wink, "I'll get you a snack as a treat later okay?"

Now with a fully-accepted nod, he hopped into the bag as you sat back. You felt the figure next to you, his shoulder brushing slightly against yours, but you didn't glance his way. You just wanted to get to your mother soon. You unconsciously stroked Meowth's fur, as the feline purred.

"Uwoo! You brought your cat?!" You flinched, Meowth practically jumped and almost retorted, as the loud voice brought you out of your daze. It sounded rather familiar now than you think about it.

You glanced at the boisterous voice, blinking in complete shock as he grinned towards you, instantly recognizing you as he called out your name.

"Yoarashi-san?!"

~•~•~

"I haven't seen you for a while, how have you been?" You asked politely, Meowth was trying very hard not to peep out a word, as he grumbled underneath his breath as he was being petted eagerly by the tall boy beside you.

Yoarashi Inasa with a cap, and his supposed school uniform sat next to you, grinning your way widely.

"Great!" His voice practically echoes, as everyone had now begun staring at the deafening male, who apparently didn't have an inside voice. You waved your hand, giving him a closed-eye smile as you nervously chuckled.

"Uh-Yoarashi-san, try to be a bit quieter, we're in a train..." Your chuckles growing awkward as Meowth visibly rolled his eyes, bringing a paw up to his ears, as his fur was continued to be rustled up. You chuckled inwardly at that, you guessed he was regretting staying outside.

"OH, that's right!" He was still shouting, but looks like he had grown aware of his surroundings. He finally released Meowth from his overbearing pets, causing the feline to sigh in relief, as he shouted a loud apology, earning another round of glares. They sighed for probably umpteenth time, before focusing away from Inasa.

"Man~what a loudmouthed prick." You heard the feline insult with a roll, before he glanced up at you from his comfortable positon, "We should keep him, he'll be a great addition to our group."

You lightly bonked his head, "He's not a Pokémon Meowth." You murmured, as Meowth groaned at the action.

"I wasn't being literal!" The cat snapped, before you bonked his head again. Inasa whirled around quickly at the noise.

"Oh did you say something?"

"Nope, absolutely nothing." You and Meowth played it off, grinning as if life wasn't as terrible as it seems.

Thankfully it seemed to convince Yoarashi since he didn't ask anything after. In an attempt to steer the question away, you asked the first thing that came up to your mind.

"S-so, you entered a different school huh?" Yoarashi nodded his head vigorously, replying without hesitation.

"Yeah. I'm in Shiketsu." Though he did quiet down, it was still noticeably louder.

'Shiketsu...hmm.' Doesn't ring a bell. But you believed someone told you about it, probably Aizawa now that you think about it. Honestly you weren't too sure about the details of said school, so you couldn't give much comment on it.

But seeing as Yoarashi would be a 1st recommended student in U.A if he accepted it, you can assume he went to another well-known hero school.

"Oh I see." You drearily replied, preparing to listen to him yapper about it. It's a pretty endearing part of him, to talk passionately and have a grin on his face. So it was a surprise to see his normally grinning face taking a turn, switching to solemn as he stared at you heavily, causing you to flinch.

It almost made you wonder if you had done something that had offended him in any way, seeing as he was much more sensitive than he admitted. It was first face you were greeted with to be fair, though it was caused by a certain icy classmate of yours. Meowth must have noticed the stare, shivering involuntarily, but nonetheless stayed laid out on your lap.

"So-he's obviously there, right?"

You blinked. "A-Ah yeah...you mean Todoroki-san?" You questioned hesitantly, before he turned away, causing you to finally be able to breath. His gaze was rather intense.

"As expected," He looked ready to recite his endeavors on a terrible quest he endured before. His eyes turning to dislike, borderline hate, as he stared away. He asked you quickly, "What is he like there?"

"Umm," Surprised by the question, you fumbled a bit as you thought of the cold-gazed male, "He's very-stoic, I guess." You shrugged, embarrassed by your lack of words, "We don't really talk much, he kind of isolates himself from the others, but he's a pretty nice person I suppose." You completed with a tight smile.

'Actually, he's kind of scary...' You casted your eyes away from the intense male.

"Sounds like him..." This time Inasa murmured, a frown settling on to his feature before he shook it away, easily grinning your way again, "How's school for you then, there's no one bothering you (last)-san?"

You tilted your head away in thought, as you unconsciously spoke, "Well, not particularly. Todoroki's pretty cold even though I haven't talk to him. There's Bakugo, he's easily tempered, and sometimes he gets strangely bipolar. There's Monoma who's in another class, and he's strange. I met him once and he's—just strange." You began mumbling, muttering about the three odd one outs in your mind.

You began noticing the huge negativity rolling out of your mind, before you quickly added so Inasa wouldn't get the wrong idea about U.A, "Ahh-but I got a lot of friends. Their super nice." You thought of all your classmates, even the ones you had a slight negative light too at this moment.

"Ohh-I see, in my school-," Yoarashi began telling you about his school this time, excitedly. Completely forgetting his distaste towards the heterochromia eyed boy, as he looked rather pumped up, chattering about his older senpai's he had gotten close too, particularly about someone with a hair quirk, allowing him to grow his hair longer at will. He also added about a boy with a meatball quirk, the ability to manipulate raw flesh, and another student with a quirk called Glamour, a quirk that creates illusions. You listened attentively, both out of respect and curiosity. Besides, this might be valuable information.

"—Oh wait, if you are in the hero course, that means-?" Inasa eyes seem to gleam in interest, flickering with a huge passion, as he practically began shouting again, "Your joining the sport festival right?!"

"Y-Yes, At least I'm supposed too." You replied, as he looked way more thrilled. The boy hardly knew anything about your quirk yet he was hollering as you heard groans fill the train.

At this moment, you hardly realized just how large the boy next to you was. He practically was squeezing himself in his seat, yet he looked unbothered. Next to you, you looked like a child. Or at least he doesn't look like someone who would be your age at his build alone. The reason you began noticing was how little Inasa knew about personal space for you, as he was growing in excitement, leaning close.

"Woah! Then I'll be watching, do your best!!" You flinched at the echo, leaning back, as you nodded quickly. You completely forgot it was a festival broadcasted on television, oh the joy. Meowth, who had been keeping quiet, was shutting his ears in annoyance once more. "Battles are usually passionate!! So do your best in the festival!"

Struck by his words, you seemed to finally calmed down, taking in his words slowly, before you nodded with a quaint smile. You didn't trust your words at this moment, but it seemed to cause the boisterous male to blankly stare at you for a second.

His eyes grew wide, before he grinned. As finally quiet seemed to fill the long overdue train ride. But then you paused at a thought crossing you like a rocket.

"Wait, Yoarashi-san, aren't you going to school?" You earned a positive response before you added, the hint of uncertainty swimming your eyes. "You do know this is a bullet train to Deika right?"

"Eh."

"Eh?"

~•~•~

"Yoarashi-san, please get back safely and try not to get into the wrong train again." You scolded him at the train station, arriving at Deika without a hassle. The towering male nodded, actually not bothered at all he had missed school.

"Yes, thank you!!" Before he could grate his head on the floor, you intervene, leaning closer only for you to slam your head against his harshly. Pain welled-up in your forehead as you scrunched up your face, Inasa questioning with a tinge of surprise. "Are you okay, Sorry!"

"I-It's okay." Meowth was on your arms, as he stared at you smugly when you got off the train, was now peering with an eat-shitting grin. Darn that cat, but it nonetheless made you giggle a bit at the stupidity. Inasa nervous look was replace with a wide grin at your laughter.

"But are you okay?" You questioned back, as he replied with an easy-grin, déjà vu hitting you like a truck.

"It doesn't hurt!" He yelled out the opposite he said months ago, but the obvious bulge on his head was giving it away.

Meowth snorted, "Yeah, and I'm a flying Bulbasaur." The cat murmured.

"Hm-what was that?" Inasa questioned curiously before you tugged the feline's tail, triggering a yowl. You grinned sweetly.

"Nothing-nothing. Sorry you seemed to get on a trip with me." You shrug, as the male fixed his cap.

"Nah, I would rather be here!" He replied easily, causing you to reply with a shy smile. You needed to leave, so you left the boy alone on the station, who waved goodbye vigorously, as he once again garnered passerby's attention. You chuckled at that.

With Aizawa's comfort, and Inasa's loud presence, you forgotten momentarily your earlier problem, and you felt lighter than your remembered. His presence needed a lot of attention, that made you focus entirely on the boy. Meowth who was hissing in pain after your stunt had glared at you as if you were the devil.

"You almost gave away your cover." You made an excuse, causing Meowth to huff loudly.

"No I didn't!' The annoyance was evident in the crème-colored cat, before somehow another terribly grin resurfaced after a second, "But what's this? Giggling like a schoolgirl at a boy?"

You rolled your eyes, but grew embarrassed at his accusation.

"But he isn't the brightest isn't he? Anyone with a brain cell would notice there in a bullet train!" Meowth insulted with a lowly shrug.

"He must've been in a hurry." You justified as Meowth continued without a care, "Well nevermind, looks like another guy has been added in the love interest!" the feline shrugged as you stared at him oddly.

Love interest? -you know what, you weren't going to ask.

Deika was a simple city. It was at least 3 hours away from Musutafu, residing in the mountains, and was giving a particularly freshness you couldn't describe. It really made you miss the nature you were so acquainted too in life, as it was a complete different experience from Musutafu, which was the definition of city life.

Things were much more complicated in Musutafu, ranging from villain attack, traffic, and the people's indifferent interactions. But here in Deika, it was a simple life, where there aren't any problems, the people were more acquainted with each other, and the view was relaxing. It's a quiet, peaceful, and utterly calming area to be in.

And this was where you grew up in.

You walked past a familiar shop, cluttered by an old lady you liked to visit at times. You would love to say a quick hello, but you knew she would insist you to clamber in her lovely home, which you sadly couldn't do at the moment.

You took a refreshing air in, Meowth following your example as you exhaled together loudly. It really was nostalgic to be back here after months, which shouldn't really make you missed it this much.

"Nothing beats the air in ol' Deika city!" Meowth boasted, the cat was rather fond of this city as well, seeing as you found the odd cat here. He must have been homesick as well.

"Yeap." You replied simply, smiling. You really felt free here. You shook your head quickly though, looking farther off to the city, as you chatted, "But we can't just walk around, we should go to the hospital now-"

"It's been a while."

Your eyes widen at the voice. A slightly deeper voice for a woman, that sounded smooth and elegant, like a prim silky drink. You haven't heard her for a while, years even. You glance at her direction, as you instantly recognized the cold stare on you. Her eyes were the same color as yours, as you pressed your lips uneasily.

"Masami-nee-san, you look well." You awkwardly fumbled, as she narrowed her eyes at you. Your older sister.

~•~••

Honestly this chapter was supposed to be centric on your mother, which will instead be appearing next chapter, but I needed to add a few more things before we started.

So, Pokémon society is coming out! I was planning on making this for a long time, so we are finally exposed! Things will get more complicated, but that's the fun of things isn't it? Andd-Yes Inasa has made it into the love interest! Yayy, the truth is he was supposed to be there from the start, hence why I made you interaction with said male in chapter 5. But I decided not to add him for unknown reasons...I'm still questioning why.

Anddd yes-your sister has made an arrival. To be honest, I'm not the hugest fan of making too much oc's in fanfiction, but This lady, your sister, needs to appear at least once! Her words in the next chapter are important to hidden backstory, so stay tune.

The manga spoiler was pretty subtle in this episode, since if you noticed it was mostly about Camie's quirk. If anyone had just recently seen the manga chapter that got posted, I'm sure Deika does ring a bell. To be honest, I was going to use a different city called Takuyama, which is known to be a village/city in the mountainous Gifu prefecture in Japan. Catch me by surprise when the latest chapter got posted, and the city described my ideal place for her Mother's whereabouts.

Arc two doesn't contain spoilers actually, but there are many hints added in it. Just a warning to everyone that the next arc would have the biggest manga spoiler. Just a share warning once again, that this will contain spoilers. So for now, everything's fineee--

I had a lot of fun writing this, and I hoped you enjoyed this as well. Meowth by popular demand made it as a main, yippee! I think I had fun with him this chapter, and many thanks for your encouragement and advice about Meowth. I probably need to find a way to cut back on some words in every chapter. Anyways, thanks for all the love as usual, hope you all have a pleasant day.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.1K 49
The world as we know it is full of people with quirks. What are quirks, you ask? Well, they are an extent that about 80% of us humans have. To have q...
214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
58.1K 685 12
(Discontinued!) Ever since he was little, Izuku was made fun of. Whether it was his looks, his attitude, or disabilities. Yet, he kept his ideal stro...
60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...