Bleeding Shadows

By Kittychan89

It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male... More

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.4K 118 13
By Kittychan89

We arrived at slightly past 8pm, the music was already blaring and there were at least one hundred or more people already here with more arriving every minute. "Good thing Jake lives on 10 acres of land." I thought. "I should have bought a flash light to shine into the paddocks and watch people having, sex scatter. Aw well." God my mind could be evil.

As we enter the large house I looked over at the ten seater table covered in food, my mouth already drooling. "How do you not get fat?" Leah complained at me. Noticing where my gaze fixated.

I shrugged my shoulders as we started to look for the birthday boy. Our journey had taken us to the pool room where a rather competitive game of billiards was happening. On one team was Andrew, A heavy set friend of Jakes. Although I'd never really liked him much. Sure he was attractive enough, but he honestly thought of himself as gods gift to women and got shitty when he didn't get his way.

On the other team which was winning by a landslide, was a girl I'd never seen before. She's tall at 5,10 or 5,11, has dark brown hair with natural highlights from the sun, a small nose, soft lips and dark steely blue eyes that look like an approaching storm.

She was wearing tight leather pants and a fitted leather top that completely covered her top half right down to her hands, but styled for the party. Her boots were heavy set and looked amazing, but I did NOT want her standing on my toes on the dance floor.

All in all she looked incredible. It's an outfit that I wouldn't be caught dead in, but it honestly made her look like a goddess about to go hunting.

I tapped Leah on her shoulder, "Who's that?" I asked her over the beat of the music that was still really loud, even though the dance and music area was outside.

"I've never seen her before." She responded. "But I'm glad she's kicking Andrews butt. He's suck a jerk sometimes and he deserves it."

At this point I started to notice the guys staring in our direction with looks of primal lust plastered on their faces. Great, the worst thing about parties was having to deal with all the horny drunk people. Can't they get their fix somewhere else?

When Leah saw this too, she grabbed my hand and started to move towards the dance area where we hoped to find Jake. There were way to many tipsy, bordering on drunk, guys in one place to stay here.

As I was leaving I noticed that Miss Storm Eyes was looking at me and gave me a friendly wave. I waved back as I left the room with a smile on my face.

"Wow Violet," Leah exclaimed over the music. "Who is it that managed to put that dreamy smile on your face?"

"No one." I replied, perhaps a bit to defensively to fool Leah. "I was just enjoying watching that girl kick Andrew's ass. Hopefully he gets so badly beaten that he goes home and I don't have to try and avoid him while he tries to sleep with me all night."

"Well you shouldn't have admitted that you've never slept with anyone then. While I don't see what the big deal is, it only made him more determined." Leah replied.

I was about to agree with her when Jake finally came into view and Leah ran to him with an excited squeal and they locked lips. Having already had two years of being forced to watch their public displays of affection and knowing it wasn't going to finish any time soon, I went over to the punch bowl and poured myself a cup.

I looked back at my best friend only to find that her and Jake obviously had their tongues down each others throats.

"Here we go." I thought, draining the entire punch of cup in one go. I'd been warned that I wouldn't be able to get drunk for a while thanks to the vampire bite. But I didn't care, it tasted good. Although I still couldn't drive once I'd had a drink.

I was about to leave for the dance floor when I noticed Miss Stormy Eyes making her way over to me.

"Hi," she said, extending her hand forward to shake mine. "I'm Audrey. Sorry, I was a bit busy before to introduce myself."

I took her hand, which are soft but full of calluses. "I'm Violet and that's ok. You didn't have to leave your game to introduce yourself you know."

"I didn't leave it." Audrey replied. "I'd just finished kicking that jerks ass, it wasn't hard after all."

We spoke for a while after that and I found myself liking this girl more and more. She is funny and easy to get along with. I don't warm up to people easily but there are always exceptions to every rule. Apparently Audrey is one of those exceptions.

After we spoke, possibly for hours, but having it only feel like minutes, Leah reappeared with Jake. To be perfectly honest I didn't even notice that those two had left.

After brief introductions had been made between Leah and Audrey, Jake told us to come and play spin the bottle as a large group was forming for the game.
"It's way to early for something that stupid." I stated as I looked at my fancy watch/heart rate monitor that Rose got me for Christmas, Swearing out loud when I realized it was just past midnight. Where had all the time gone?

"You're not getting out of it this time. It's my birthday and therefore you play by my rules." An obviously intoxicated Jake tells me. Leah and Jake both grab one of my hands and guide/force me into the house where the stupid game was starting. They both know I hate doing stuff like this.

After being forced into the circle next to Audrey I took at look around at the drunk participants and got to work on a plan for getting out of this mess without Leah and Jake coming after me.

The good news is that there were 30+ players in the circle so the odds of getting picked were actually quite low. Well, that's what I told myself until three spins later when the bottle landed on me.

"Oh god no." I thought as Jake spun the bottle to determine my fate. "As Jake is the spinner I at least don't have to kiss him." I thought.

The bottle slowed down and finally stopped, on Leah. I was saved.

My best friend gets up and walks over to me. I was expecting some sort of stupid show for the people around us without having to actually do anything. What I was not expecting was for Leah to grab my face and mash our lips together like a hungry animal.

The kiss lasted for a full five seconds before she broke it and went back to sitting by her boyfriend. To the cheers of everyone around us.

I couldn't taste alcohol on her breath and wondered what had gotten into her. It's not like it's my first kiss, but sometimes Leah takes these jokes way too far.
After that I got up and went outside for fresh air. Leaving Leah, Jake and Audrey to their game.

It was so nice in the cool night air. The stars shining brightly in the cloudless sky.

A few minutes later Jake and Leah approached me. Leah looking a little guilty and I already knew she wanted to apologise.

However, when they got to me someone yelled out "Cops, run for it." As I looked down the dirt driveway and saw the red and blue lights signalling the arrival of the police.

The three of us bolted up into the corner of Jakes parents property where there is a small clearing in the middle of a group of trees. Perfect for hiding in.

I only realized that something was seriously wrong when we got into the middle of the clearing and I saw red, slightly glowing eyes all around us in a ring. It almost looked like someone was trying to imitate a bad animé by placing what looked like glowing eyes in the dark.

What happened next however, was no joke. Leah and I were suddenly grabbed from behind, had our arms twisted around our backs and forced to our knees in less then two seconds.

I'm in complete shock, so is Leah next to me.

"Finally! Good job boys." Jake tells the 15+ guys that had appeared around us while still not being bound himself.

"What's going on?" Leah asks, finally finding her voice. Shock showing in her eyes.

In response, Jake simply nods his head at someone behind us as we found material being forced into our mouths to gag us.

I stare at Jake furiously, unable to move or speak. He simply looks at us, obviously amused as he doesn't even bother to try and hide the fine ring around the edges of his eyes that were glowing red like everyone else that was here.

"Don't worry baby. We'll start as soon of the guest of honour shows up." He said with a frightening grin on his face I'd never seen during the entire two years of him and Leah dating. He is officially scaring me.

"Move them into position while we wait." Jake instructed. Hands instantly forcing me up and over to one of the trees and Leah to the tree next to it.

Only then did I notice that several of the trees in this area had big nails hammered into there trunks way above hand hight and there were chains with shackles attached to them.

To my utter dismay, Leah and I where shackled to a tree each. Our hands held above our heads by the length of our chains and our feet shackled to the base of out tree to stop us being able to fight back.

How the hell is this happening with the cops just 10 acres away?

Everyone in the clearing was silent for a couple of minutes, the two of us, because we were gagged and unable to speak and everyone else simply appeared to be waiting calmly.

I have no idea what they're waiting for but the answer to my question is delivered when a few minutes later, a bound and gagged Audrey gets carried in and immediately gets chained up like us.

Jake approaches her once she's secured, with a look of venom on his face. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice you sniffing around, little hunter?"

"Huh?" I thought to myself.

But Jake was already continuing. "Now the lives of these two are on your hands." He states. "Although I've been sick of her for a long time." He looks at Leah.

He moves to Leah and grabs her hair roughly before lowering his voice a bit, not enough so anyone in the clearing couldn't hear, but enough to emphasise the malice and hate in his voice. As tears openly stream down her face.

"I can't believe she insists on this farce. But don't worry, as payment for all the time I've been forced to be in your primitive and pathetic company, I've got a special treat for you. You get to watch you best friend die before your eyes."

Leah's eyes went wide in fear as she tries desperately to say something. My body goes cold in fear and Audrey is struggling as hard as she can against the chains.

Jake lets go of the terrified Leah and makes his way over to me.

"Sorry love," he says, suddenly cheerful. "It's nothing personal, I'm just hungry."

I'm to scared to comprehend what he's saying.

He casually rips open the top of my playsuit, exposing my bra and breasts. Before forming his hand into a completely flat position, kind of like a sword and plunging it directly into my chest.

I felt my sternum break under the pressure of the hand entering my chest. I waited for the pain to hit me but it never does.
I can feel Jakes hand moving in my chest, trying to grab something, before he suddenly jerks his hand back. My heart literally rips from my body as Jakes hand retract from my chest.

I stare at my heart, still trying to beat in Jakes hands as he casually raises it to his mouth and starts eating it. I'm also vaguely aware that a pot has been put underneath me to collect my blood.

Everything is going cold and going dark. The last thing I remember before the void overwhelmed me is a voice saying "Mmmmm, that's one tasty bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
4.7K 529 48
Inside a burning house surrounded by vampire corpses, Violet discovered a cute baby, his sorrowful cries begged her to save the father and son. On a...
198K 17K 44
A teen is stunned to discover he's half-vampire. Will being asexual-aromantic thwart bloodlust, or are there other emotions strong enough to trigger...
56K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...