Marth x Reader One shots

By TS12904

Hi guys I'm just going to be writing cute fluffy scenarios for the reader and marth from the game series Fire... More

Soulmate AU
When He Wants Your Attention
Truth or Dare
Operation Jealousy
When Your Sick
The Pocky Game
Love Sickness
"Just Friends"
Side Effects Include... Cat Behavior?
Kiss, Marry, Kill
Masquerade
When He's Hurt
(Vampire) Marth x Reader 1
(Vampire) Marth x Reader 2
Marth x (Dragon) Reader
How to Confess to A Drunk Person
(Assassin) Marth x Reader 1
(Assassin) Marth x Reader 2
(Ghost) Marth x Reader
Happy Birthday (Y/n)!
Wedding Day
(Demon) Marth x Reader- Let's Make a Deal
(Zombie) Marth x Reader
Author's Note
Marth x (Fallen Angel) Reader
Stormy Night

Real

1K 25 5
By TS12904

(Y/n) POV

I was playing Fire Emblem with (Y/f/n) on the switch. We were in the middle of a battle when (Y/f/n) paused the game out of nowhere. "Hold on I'm gonna go use the bathroom," he/she said to me. "Okay," I said before they went to to the bathroom. I tossed my controller to the couch cushion beside me and I returned my focus to the tv screen. (Y/f/n) somehow paused the game at a good angle which gave me a good view of Marth.

I sighed longingly at him, god how much I wished he was real. I've had a crush on him since the first time I saw him the game. My friend thought it was kinda strange that I fell for a game character. "I wish you were real," I whispered while looking at him on the screen. I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes, I needed to clear my mind. After a minute I started to feel pressure on my mouth. I felt confused for a second until I opened my eyes.

I was shocked when I saw MARTH?! He was here, he was real. Marth broke the kiss after a while before he smiled at me. My heart jumped at his smile,"I can't believe it, your real." I whispered while cupping his face with my now shaking hands. "Of course I am, I've always had and always will be," he said before he removed my hands from his face and intertwined them with his. "I'm so happy!" I said with huge grin on my face. I tackled him to the ground with hug.

The moment we had felt perfect until I started hearing a distinct voice say,"(Y/n) wake up, (Y/n) wake up, (Y/n) wake up," over and over again. Then Marth turned to me and said,"It's time to wake up," before I woke up. "Geez I didn't even take long in the bathroom and you still fell asleep," (Y/f/n) said to me. "Wait I fell asleep?" I said with confusion,"Yup," he/she responded to me while popping the "p." I looked back to the tv screen and saw that the game was still on pause.

"Oh," I said with disappointedly and the tone in my voice didn't go unnoticed by my friend. "Are you okay?" He/she asked with concern,"Yeah I'm okay," I said with a fake smile. I know that he/she knows that I'm not okay. He/she didn't press more on the topic. "Okay, let's continue playing!" (Y/f/n) said to me excitedly while he/she picked up the controller off the table. I picked my controller and got ready to start playing. (Y/f/n) un paused the game and we started playing.

My thoughts started wandering off to the dream I just had. I thought it was real, I thought he was real.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.9K 67
Hello and what's up every one? This is AyakaLuigi5658. Since I have bought the game, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, I've been thinking that I would make...
2.6K 70 15
This is a fanfiction on Zelda and Ike from the Wii game, Super Smash Bros: Brawl! I shipped them ever since my friend played Ike and I played as Zeld...
34.3K 731 61
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
7.2K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...