Lil Everything<3- Ski Mask Th...

Oleh backwood42_

"Been single, staying single" I said "Shawty that's gon change" Stokeley mumbled Lebih Banyak

001β™₯️
002πŸ’‹
003πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
004πŸ’
005😁
006🍻
007πŸ’–
008😘
009πŸ˜‹
0010πŸ’¦
0011πŸ˜’
0012πŸ†
0013πŸŽ‰
0014πŸ’ž
0015πŸ‘
0016πŸ“Έ
0017πŸ€•
0018πŸ–€
0019πŸ‘€
0020πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ
0021πŸŒ™
0022πŸ‘‘
0023😑
0024🀧
0025🌌
0026πŸ’«
0027🏘
0028😩
0029😒
0030πŸ˜ͺ
0031🎭
0032πŸ’”
33πŸ–€
34🀭
35πŸ’€
36πŸ₯΅
37πŸ₯°
38β™₯️
39🧸🎈
41πŸ₯΄
42πŸ’¨
43πŸ’¦

40πŸ–‡

451 16 0
Oleh backwood42_

Jordan🥰♥️

I was in a lot of pain and stokeley looked like he was sleeping so good so I didn't bother waking him up. Pain hit my stomach that I loudly groaned, making stokeley immediately wake up.

"B-baby u-u Okay whats wrong ?!?" He asked grabbing my stomach.

"I-I d-don't know. M-my s-stomachs in p-pain" I cried. Tears rushing down my eyes.

"S-stokeleyyy o-omggggggg I-it h-hurtsss!!" I cried loudly clutching onto his arm. He immediately called 911.

"T-the ambulance a-are o-on t-their way b-baby" he said half crying two.

"Stokeley!!" I cried. I felt myself becoming tired and very sleepy.

"B-baby Don't close ur eyes !! Stay awake with me!!" He said grabbing onto my head.

"I-I'm- Im t-trying" I mumbled. Everything became blurry and before I knew it I was inside the ambulance getting rushed to the hospital. No one by my side but the doctors.

"P-plz l-lord let my babies be okay" I told myself before closing my eyes.

Stokeley♥️🔥

I told Aaliyah to watch efrain while I rushed to the hospital crying. Once I got there they told me the room number she's in. I rushed to the room but got stopped.

"Sir u have to wait until their done" the lady said.

"W-what are they doing to her ?!?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Their checking if the twins are in good shape or if their okay" she said. I slowly nodded before sitting down.

Lord I hope my kids and my queen are fine.

"For Jordan Montana?"

"Right here" I said getting up immediately.

"May I ask a question first sir ?"

I nodded.

"Has she ever had twins ?" He asked.

"No sir"

"Ahh there we go. Pain was brought to her stomach cuz of both babies growing at the same time and while they're growing their both moving around and since Jordan is a very tiny person it's hurting her cuz their stretching her stomach out. Since she's a very small person it's gonna be affecting her a lot. Nothing bad would happen to the twins their in perfect shape and are very healthy. Nothing bad would happen to Ms.Montana either. She will b getting this type of pain when the twins are either moving around or growing. She's fine rn. U May see her whenever. We have made a doctors appointment for Monday @10:45am we will also b having her stay overnight if u would like to stay with her." He said. I smiled n nodded.

"T-thank you doctor and I will" I said shaking his hand.

"Ur very much welcome. U May see her" he smiled. I nodded rushing into her room. She was barley waking up.

"B-baby" she smiled.

"Hey babygirl" I smiled sitting down next to her, holding her hand.

"A-are my babies okay ??" She asked a little worried. I smiled.

"Their fine baby. Their in good shape and healthy" I smiled she sighed in relief.

"Where's efra ?!?!" She panicked.

"Baby chill he's with Aaliyah"

She stopped and rolled her eyes a little .

"Oh" she said.

"What ?"

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"What caused the pain?!?" She asked.

"Well the twins are growing and moving around and since ur small it's gonna b hurting u like this" I said she nodded.

She sticked out her lips. I smiled n pecked her lips.

"When can i leave ?" She asked.

"Umm tmr"

"Hmmm" she mumbled.

"Baby lay with me" she said patting the spot next to her. I smiled. I slowly and carefully laid next to her. She immediately attached herself to me. I cuddled her. She looked at me. Just staring at me.

She put her hand on my cheek n slowly leaned in. Once we kissed it didn't stop. Until she pulled away to breathe.

"Go to sleep babygirl" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded before cuddling my chest. Falling asleep. I soon fell asleep two.

{Da Next Morning💕}

I woke up to the doctor telling Jordan she can leave any time.

I sat up and streched. She looked at me before smiling and filling out some papers. Once she finished we went home. 

We got home Jordan ran inside all happy.

"MOMMMYYY!!!" I heard. I smiled to myself.  I walked in to see Aaliyah cooking. I smiled.

"Thank you for watching efrain" I told she smiled.

"No problem. I'm always here for it" she smiled.

"Hopes asleep in efras room." She said. I nodded before going to the living room, turning on my pS4.

Jordan🥰💯

I walked upstairs n laid in bed happy to be back. I hear little footsteps then i see efrain walk in. I smiled.

"Come lay wit me baby" I smiled. He smiled n nodded before jumping on the bed, right next to me. I giggled as he immediately wrapped himself around me.

"Mommy loves you lul baby" I smiled.

"Efr loves mommy most" he smiled as he started to fall asleep, since I was massaging his skull. I smiled. I truly adored my child. The second best thing that has ever happened to me, makes me happy to even think about it. I was a youngin when I got pregnant and I didn't and don't regret doing anything with stokeley. That nigga the love of my life.

He means the world to me. He's my world. My one and only. My only one. He took my virginity and I'm glad it was him I lost it to. My first ever boyfriend. We forever, that's a fact. Shit comes between us but we always manage to stay together or work together. Definitely his fan base and shit and my fan base. That shit always gets between us but by the end of the day. It's him and I.

Nothing can top us or break us. That stupid nigga my life. Fuckn pendejo *Stupid\\stupid ass* has me head over heels for his ass. I'm deeply in love with him. I never want to lose him. I'm truly grateful for him the members and definitely my son. After a while Stokeley walked in, taking off his shirt and shoes.

He took off his jeans and put on his basket ball shorts. He laid behind me n wrapped his hand arms around my waist, laying his face in my neck. I smiled.

"She left ?"

"Nah she's still here. Why u hate her so much ?"

"Cuz she always had efrain wit her. I only had him when he was a baby but now she would always have him never gave me time to be wit him" I said.

"Could've just told her that. And plus u was always in and out the hospital cuz of ur asthma attacks" he said. I nodded my head.

"Mmm" i said. Turning over to face him, slowly, I put my leg over him as he just looked at me. I smiled as I lightly pecked his lips. He grabbed onto my ass.

I was falling asleep until I felt stokeleys thirsty ass press me against his rock.

"Say man what the fuck got u this hard ?" I asked.

"U were k-knocking out n I was thinking dirty bout u" he mumbled. He pressed me harder against it.  He picked me up and took us to our bathroom. He sat on the toilet but got up, pulling off his shorts n boxers. He sat down again n grabbed my hips. I pulled down my booty shorts n panties. I sat down on him. I got up and lined him up.

"H-hurry baby" he groaned. I nodded.

I felt his tip go in. We both immediately bit our lips n closed our eyes.

I felt him grab my hips, he slammed me on his rock.

"SHIT !" I yelled.

"B-bounce p-plz" he groaned. I nodded before beginning to bounce.

"L-lemme f-feel ur b-boobs" he moaned. I nodded bouncing on him while taking off his sweatshirt, I let him Unclip it.  He immediately took off my bra and touched all over my boobs. I just sat there going up and down. Trying my best to not moan loud. 

I began to fastly bounce, his hands now on my ass. I leaned forward and kissed his chest, sucking on it. I kissed his lips, beginning to bounce fast. I moaned loudly into his mouth. He kissed back grabbing my lower back wit one hand and the other on my ass. I felt myself cum on him, it went down his dick.

He loudly groaned cumming inside me. I slowly got off him n put my clothes back on, besides my bra.

"Lemme see move I gotta pee" I said. He moved and watched me pee.

"What ?" I asked peeing. He smiled n shook his head.

"Nothing, just still managed to look cute peeing" he said. I laughed.

I cleaned myself and washed my hands. He sat me on the sink and sucked my neck. He left so many fuckn hickeys.

"My turn" I smirked.

"Work ur magic babygirl" he smiled grabbing my waist.

Once I marked him we walked out the bathroom, my dumbass limping. Efra wasn't there no more. I walked out the room and see that he was barley walking downstairs. I walk back into the room and lay on the bed, knocking out with stokeley in my arms.

Stokeley just my oversized baby.

Once he fell asleep. I was out two. Lemme tell u guys sum👇🏽

IM GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS BOOK, sadly. It's actually a embarrassment of how I use to think when I was little and it's making me look bad. The comments have me rolllig tho😭😭🤣. The chapters going onto the 27th are all when I was little. I was literally fuckn cringe like FR. Like a 13 year old going into 10th grade like r u frfr ?😭😭😭 I was a dumbass little girlll so ima stop writing this book. Sadly😭😭💀

And just a fact about me. In my stories I like to make everything happen fast. Y'all b saying "tHeiR mOvInG tOo fAsT" nooooo???? Rllllllyyy??? I didn't know🤣✋🏽it's annoying cuz it's my story my writing and I know what the fuck I b doing but this book was made when I was around fuckn 11😭😭😭I had no fuckn thinking of what i was doing. I just wanted to make a ski mask book. Pero y'all mfs judging and saying shit so im gonna stop writing and just do "demon" and "rappers imagines" Thank you. Good Morning/Night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

468K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
107K 1.5K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies
7.8K 195 13
"Im damaged jahseh..." "I am too."
88.8K 3.1K 46
π’•π’“π’Šπ’‘π’‘π’Šπ’† 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅 ❀ ! TR666 in which a girl moves to atlanta from california and meets the best group of friends she's ever had. NEIGHBORS. "my...