Judar x OC - Magi fan fiction

Від bringontheemos

As a member of the mighty Fanalis, Kayla feels that she should be much more powerful than she is. The girl do... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Judar Battles Fatherhood

Chapter 13

493 10 0
Від bringontheemos

3rd person POV

Kayla charged at her love and tried to strike him down. Although he knew it wasn't her who was trying to kill him, it still stung. She took several swings at the rest of the group too. She finally cut someone: Morgiana. A large gash was visible across the girl's arm, but the fanalis didn't scream out in pain, she just continued fighting.

Kayla had a crazed look on her face that terrified her friends. "Come on. I bet we could have more fun outside!" She chanted something and the wall and ceiling were broken by her wind  and revealed the outside. She chuckled playfully before targeting the city below.

"Kou metal vessels, protect the city and people!" Kouen commanded his siblings and they all flew as fast as they could to the rouge metal vessel user. Koumei deflected her attack away from the city while the other siblings tried to find an opening and take her down.

By now all of the organization members began standing and preparing for a fight as well. Gyokuen stood in the front of the group and laughed. "I wonder what twisted memory finally made her crack. Or maybe it's a fake memory. Oh well I guess I'll find out eventually."

Judar was furious. He shot an icicle at the woman but it was just not strong enough to break through her borg. "Haha I have no interest in broken toys, so I no longer need you, Judar." The cloaked men and women directed their attacks at the fallen magi. Just before it hit him, Aladdin, Titus, and Yam jumped in front of him and used their borgs as protection.

"We all want to get her back, Judar," the  blast continued striking at the four magicians. "That's why we'll do whatever it takes to save her!"

"We'll take care of the organization, you and Judar must reach Kayla before it's too late, Aladdin." King Sinbad stepped in and helped fight the dreaded organization. All of the household members that he brought and Alibaba and Morg ran up and kept the fallen magicians at bay.

"Come on, Judar!" Aladdin's voice snapped Judar out of the trance he was in. They flew up to the meet the Kou siblings. They were panting and they seemed to have a hard time keeping her from attacking the city and them.

"What's been happening?" Judar asked the Kou kings.

"Every time she attacks the city, she attacks one of us so we have to choose which one will get hit. She seems to be aiming for Koumei the most though. She really wants him to stop diverting the attacks." Kouen answered the dark magi's question first. "Kougyoku and Koumei have taken a lot of damage and Hakuei has a wind djinn but she can't keep up with her. ...I hate to say it, but I can't either.

"Come on! Let me see some blood! I want to see you fall to your knees! All of you!" Kayla screamed in an unfamiliar murderous tone. She threw a huge wind storm at the city. Hakuryuu and Kouha for in its way Just in time to stop it but they couldn't protect themselves so they both fell out of the sky.

"I have to stop her." Judar said to himself but loud enough for Aladdin to hear.

Aladdin grabs Judar's wrist. "Okay." The young magi raised his arm and shouted, "Solomon's wisdom!" With Kayla's attention focused on the destruction of the city and royal family, Aladdin was able to hit her with his spell. Kayla, Aladdin, and Judar all fell out of he sky and were caught by Kougyoku, Kouha, and Hakuryuu.

"I hope they can save her now." Kougyoku says worried.

"There's nothing we can do now. I want you all to stay behind and guard them from the organization. The rest of us will help with the fight inside." As the siblings rushed over to the palace wall, they saw that all of the organization members have already fled and the Sindrians were walking to them.

"They escaped. How is Kayla?" Reported Alibaba.

"She will be okay I think but we aren't sure just yet." Hakuei explains to the temporary allies.

"Alright." Morg stepped up to Kayla and looked at her with sorrow filled eyes.

Judar's POV

Kayla's psyche is extremely dark. Since we have been traveling through her mind, we have seen all kinds of things. The loss of her parents, the death of her brother, her time as a slave, her creepy ex master. It all made me sick! It made me wonder why she never mentioned it before but at the same time I understand why.

"We're almost there." Aladdin reassured me even though I didn't need it.

We were then plunged into a thick, dark forest. "Is Kayla here?" My question was rewarded with the sound of my own voice.

"Are you just gonna keep cryin or what?!" I heard someone crying. Someone who sounded exactly like Kayla. I rushed around a few trees and found my girl crying on the ground with a man standing over her. A man who looked exactly like me except he held gleam of hostility for Kayla in his eyes.

"Kayla? Are you okay?" I asked concerned but I didn't get a response.

"Yeah she does that. Completely worthless! I've tried everything to get her to talk. Ice, magic, yelling, torture but nothing works." The fake me said in a bored tone. Aladdin was shocked and didn't know how to respond to such a situation, on the other hand, I was furious.

"Why would you treat her that way?! Answer me, dammit!"

"Because she deserves it. What other reason is there?"

I grit my teeth. "No she doesn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve to be treated so badly all her life and get nothing good in return. She deserves anything better than me."

The other Judar laughed. "And who do you think you're kidding?! You can't love a broken piece of garbage like thi-"

"You're wrong! Now get away from her and leave us." He let out groans and complaints but left anyway. I ran up to Kayla who was still crying on the ground.

"Why did you do this for me? You're putting yourself in danger by coming here." She wouldn't look up.

I wrapped my arms around her. "You know why, you idiot. I love you, ya know. Now fess up your feelings too so I don't look stupid." She let out a small laugh in response and lifted her head so she could look into my eyes.

"I love you too, Judar." She blushes and the dark forest became so much lighter and more colorful. Aladdin smiles at us before releasing the spell he cast.

We woke up with a large group around us. "Hey will you guys just back off. She's-" Kayla interrupted me with a weak hug.

"Ju Ju... I missed you." Her body was still thorn and broken so I just planted a kiss on top of her head.

"I missed you too... Kuniome." She tensed some when she heard her real name come from my mouth. She cried into my shoulder and started babbling something that no one could make out.

"Awe. Judar's a sweetheart." Kougyoku cheered.

"You want me to come over there and hurt you?" I threatened while beginning to stand up.

My love cried out in pain. "Dammit, sorry Kayla. I forgot."

"It's oka-" She fell asleep then. I flew us to her room and all of the healers were called in, including the moron's Yamuraiha.

"She'll be okay just make sure she doesn't do anything too straining and have her sleep plenty and eat well." Yam informed me after she finished healing Kayla's wounds.

"Yeah thanks. I'll have Kouen send you some money sometime for taking care of her." I waved the woman off.

"No it's okay. I'm just glad she's safe." I nodded my head and pushed the woman out of my room so I could lay beside Kayla.

I lay in complete darkness with her that night. She stirred some but she didn't wake up until the next morning. When the scent of peaches hit her nose, she groaned and opened her eyes.

"Kayla? You shouldn't be awake right now. You need more sleep." I pulled some covers over her shoulders.

"Good morning, Judar." She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up, causing the covers to fall off of her delicate skin.

"So you're just gonna ignore me now?" I pouted and crossed my arms out of frustration.

"Of course not, Judar." She slowly leaned her head in to me. "I'm just in the mood to get up rather than stay asleep." She tilted her head to the side so she could kiss me. The wonder of her pink eyes I missed and hearing her voice was enough to make me smile.

'I missed you, idiot.'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35.1K 1.1K 24
Kouen X OC X Judar Clover's having a great day in her family's palace having fun with her two sisters Lisa and Rania, until one night her family is...
16.8K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...
Magi: A New Era Від MiaK

Романтика

829 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
73.5K 2.9K 24
Yasmine is a woman of mysteries. Mysteries that she,herself, doesn't know about. She never asked questions. The one thing she does know is that she'...