Demon's Pup

By PhoenixBunny456

{Yet another Inuyasha Fanfiction!} Yui comes to visit the Higurashi Shrine. She is down in the rut. Being in... More

Chapter 1: Inuyasha and Kagome
Chapter 2: Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru
Chapter 3: The Fight For Tetsusaiga, The Phantom Sword!
Chapter 4: Young Pup, Meet Full Demon!
Chapter 5: Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces!
Chapter 6: Would You Ever Want To Return To Your Own Time?
Chapter 7: The Story Of Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga!"
Chapter 8: The True Own of the Great Sword!
Chapter 9: Kaijinbo's Evil Sword!
Chapter 10: Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin!
Chapter 11: The Connection Between Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga!
Chapter 12: The Demon's True Nature!
Chapter 13: Kagura's Plan and the Plot of the Panther Demons!
Chapter 14: The Panther Tribe VS the Swords of Fang!
Chapter 15: Yui, Rin and Jaken's Wild Adventures!
Chapter 16: Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin and Yui!
Chapter 17: Vanishing Point: Naraku Disappears!
Chapter 18: Movie Chapter: Return of So'unga!
Chapter 19: Movie Chapter: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha Fight!
Chapter 20: Movie Chapter: Sword of the Honorable Ruler!
Chapter 21: Jaken Falls Ill!
Chapter 22: Koga and Sesshomaru, A Dangerous Encounter!
Chapter 23: Encountering the Band of Seven, Mukotsu!
Chapter 24: The Search For Kohaku and Battling Jakotsu!
Chapter 25: The Exposed Face Of Truth!
Chapter 26: What Sesshomaru Desires?
Chapter 27: The Other Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru!
Chapter 28: Final Battle At The Gravesite - Inuyasha Vs Sesshomaru!
Chapter 29: Familiar's Light and Adamant Barrage Combined - Destroy Naraku!
Chapter 30: Forever With Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Yui!
Chapter 31: Friends Just Before Death - Goodbye Kagura!
Chapter 32: Meido Zangetsuha - Tenseiga's Offensive Strike!
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kikyo - We Shall Fight In Your Stead!
Chapter 34: A Dog Demon's Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 36: A Complete Meido!
Chapter 37: In Pursuit Of Naraku!
Chapter 38: True Heir!
Chapter 39: Magatsuhi's Evil Will!
Chapter 40: Beginning the Search For Magatsuhi - Kohaku's Shard!
Chapter 41: When the Jewel Is Whole - Kohaku's Guardians!
Chapter 42: Inside Naraku and His Trap Of Darkness!
Chapter 43: Yui's Subconscious - Naraku's Trap of Light!
Chapter 44: Naraku's Uncertain Wish - Yui's Beacon of Light!
Chapter 45: I Want To Return To Him!
Chapter 46: Towards Tomorrow, Demon's Pup!

Chapter 35: Sesshomaru In The Underworld!

3.2K 87 1
By PhoenixBunny456

        A fast song begins as Yui is shown standing back to back with Sesshomaru and the two are spun around to show them one at a time. "Flowing down are the tears, to the one I cry for!" Yui is shown alone as she looked to be standing as just herself before she's shown activating her powers. "Like rolling waves they can't ever reach and meet the shore!" Sesshomaru is shown walking before he's shown activating his whip of light. "Don't think that I am too weak, just because I will weep!" Yui is shown before she's turned and she transforms into her 'Familiar's Dog Demon' form. "This tenderness won't hold back... CLARITY!" Inuyasha and Kagome are shown standing together before Kikyo is shown drawing an arrow and firing it. "Sometimes I cannot breathe, if you're standing near me!" Sango is shown facing away from Kohaku as Naraku floats above them and Kohaku turns as if he's going to attack Sango before he's carried away by Kagura. "Trapped in this darkness the sky's found in your eyes, I SEE!" Miroku, Shippo and Kirara are shown looking up before Miroku is shown activating his wind tunnel. "The sun is shining so bright, but the lights left you blind!" Yui is shown standing in front of Sesshomaru as she smiles up at him while Jaken yells at Yui. "Please tell me what you are trying to find!" Sesshomaru is shown turning before he transforms into his dog demon form to face Naraku as he stood over Yui protectively. "The day I swore to free you, my mirror will tell the truth!" Kana and Kagura are shown before Yui's face is reflected in the mirror as she's shown staring sadly moments before the mirror shatters. "I'll finally find the me inside the broken you!" Yui is shown sitting on Ah-Un as Rin and Jaken are shown in front of her. "The journey laying in front of me, spread out your wings and be free!" Sesshomaru and Yui are shown walking together before Sesshomaru throws out his left arm holding Bakusaiga. "As you change your feelings the world will change along with you!" Yui is shown rushing towards Rin and Jaken as demons rushed to attack them. "The flame that's running on love will expose burning, burning dreams I held back will finally show!" Yui is shown floating in darkness as she activates her Familiar's Light that ignites like fire. "In the sky, the light will shine on the rivers down below!" Yui is shown directing the light towards Naraku who is shown attempting to block the attack. "But only the gentle heart soon will know!" Sesshomaru is shown jumping in and grabbing Yui before he jumps away as Naraku went to attack back. "In the future, who will be the angel breaking through?" Ah-Un is shown carrying Rin and Jaken while Inuyasha, Kagome and their friends are shown following. "Hold the shards of passion you find worthy close to you!" Yui and Sesshomaru are shown up close before the title appears above them.

[Normal POV]

"You got what you wanted. The Tenseiga." Sesshomaru says.

"Your father never spoke of it. He simply gave me this Meido stone." Inukimi says.

"A Meido stone?" Sesshomaru asks.

"He told me to use if you should ever come to me for advice." Inukimi says, "Oh, and he mentioned something else as well... As I recall, he said that using the Meido stone would place you in great danger, but he told me not to be worried or sad about that."

"She seems to be really good at not worrying." Rin whispers to Jaken.

'It sounds like... she only wanted us to do the ceremony. She wasn't going to tell us anything at all.' Yui's thoughts tell Sesshomaru mentally. Sesshomaru slightly begins to growl.

"Whatever shall I do?" Inukimi asks, "Your mother is terribly distressed."

'I see now why you didn't want to come here. Your mother is a very tantalizing woman.' Yui's thoughts tell Sesshomaru.

"Huh. Your words are hollow as always." Sesshomaru says.

"Very well then. I shall have you entertain me." Inukimi says.

"Entertain you?" Yui asks confused. Inukimi holds up her necklace and Yui's eyes widen when as a hell hound comes out and heads straight for Yui. Sesshomaru moves in front of Yui and draws Tenseiga.

"Meido Zangetsuha!" Sesshomaru yells creating a crescent shaped slice.

"So, this is Sesshomaru's Meido. It's nowhere near a complete circle." Inukimi says.

"What? You mean Lord Sesshomaru's sword can't cut through it?!" Jaken asks shocked.

"It's a hound from the underworld. At present, Sesshomaru, it would appear that your sword can neither do any real harm nor any good." Inukimi says. Yui gasps as the Hellhound flies over them and grabs Rin and Kohaku in its mouth.

"RIN! KOHAKU!" Yui yells. Sesshomaru turns and goes to grab Yui when Inukimi speaks.

"I wouldn't take her with you if I were you." Inukimi says, "She can stay here and we can bond as mother and daughter." Sesshomaru glares and Yui looks up at Sesshomaru.

"Go, before the portal closes. Go save Rin and Kohaku!" Yui says and Sesshomaru nods and he enters the portal.

"He's never been prone to such foolishness." Inukimi says.

"Nor is he prone to it now." Yui says and Inukimi sighs.

"The tragedy here is that none can return alive after the path is closed." Inukimi says and Yui gasps in shock as she looks up at Inukimi.

"Excuse me?" Yui asks as she begins to growl.

"There is no return once the portal is closed." Inukimi says.

"Then why would you release such a demon?!" Yui yells.

"Bite your tongue." Inukimi says.

'Sesshomaru! Your mother just said there's no return once the portal is closed.' Yui's thoughts tell Sesshomaru and she gets a growl in response.

"I understand that his father wanted to test him, but this is just cruel!" Jaken cries.

"What the hell kind of test is this?!" Yui asks.

"My, what vulgar language for such a lady." Inukimi says.

"Yeah, that's what happens when I'm from 500 years in the future!" Yui says angrily. Yui watches the necklace which gave them full view of what was happening. Sesshomaru catches up the hellhound that he attacks it manages to dodge him.

"You see; I wasn't meant to start this test until Sesshomaru had a mate. Regardless of what he finds down there, he must have a reason to come back." Inukimi says.

"That's why you told him to leave me here." Yui says and Inukimi nods.

[Underworld – Sesshomaru's POV]

I can see creatures from the underworld. Mindless creatures. I draw Tenseiga.

"Healing Tenseiga!" I yell as I slice the hellhound in half. The hellhound splits in half and I jump over to Rin and Kohaku.

[Real World]

"Minions from the Netherworld and the Meido hound were all demons of the underworld. He used Healing Tenseiga to cut them down." Inukimi explains.

"He did? But why would Lord Sesshomaru use healing powers?" Jaken asks.

"Tell me, what is the relationship between the little human girl and Sesshomaru?" Inukimi asks.

"Huh? Oh well, we've sort of taken her in as an adopted daughter, though I think she sees herself as a servant of us both. Always speaking to us formally." Yui explains.

"Hmm, then it'll be hard for you because she will surely perish." Inukimi says and Yui's eyes widen as they fill with tears.

[Meanwhile]

Sesshomaru kneels down beside Rin and Kohaku and checks to see if Rin is alright. After a few moments, Kohaku comes to and Sesshomaru looks at him.

"L-Lord Sesshomaru." Kohaku says.

"It appears that you're able to move." Sesshomaru says, "I suppose that's the power of the sacred jewel shard." The path behind them shatters and Sesshomaru looks back.

"That path!" Kohaku says. Demons begin attacking and Sesshomaru's eyes narrow before he growls.

"Take Rin and run away." Sesshomaru says.

"Okay!" Kohaku says as he picks up Rin onto his back and runs away. Sesshomaru attacks the demons and cuts a few down before one attacks the ground under Kohaku.

"Whoa!" Kohaku says as he begins to fall. Sesshomaru rushes over, grabs hold of Kohaku and Rin then jumps away to safety.

'What lies ahead? Is there something at the other end of this path that can help me to perfect the Meido Zangetsuha?' Sesshomaru's thoughts say to himself.

[Reality]

"My lady, what will he find when he reaches the underworld?" Jaken asks.

"I don't know. In truth, I don't wish to know." Inukimi says.

"Well, I do." Yui says.

"Once he steps into the darkness of the underworld, he will be finished. Despite his powers, unless he finds out what he needs and focuses solely on Yui, he will not be able to return. But there is no hope for those human children at all." Inukimi says. Yui's eyes narrow at Inukimi.

[Meanwhile]

'Sesshomaru, your mother is really annoying me. Says something about you having to find what you need and then focus on me in order to return. Do me a favor and prove her wrong when she says that Rin and Kohaku won't return with you.' Yui's voice tells Sesshomaru as he led Kohaku who carried Rin on his back. Kohaku stops so he can adjust Rin on his back.

"Hey, Rin?" Kohaku says and his eyes widen, "Huh? Lord Sesshomaru, its Rin. I don't think she's breathing." Sesshomaru's eyes widen.

'Sesshomaru... the darkness of the underworld is right in front of you.' Inukimi's voice says as Yui sends the words right to Sesshomaru's ears.

"You're sure Rin is dead?" Sesshomaru asks.

"She isn't breathing and I can feel her body getting colder and colder." Kohaku says.

"Very well, set her down." Sesshomaru says. Sesshomaru draws Tenseiga as Kohaku sets Rin down. Sesshomaru's eyes narrow.

'What is the meaning of this? Where are the minions of the netherworld?' Sesshomaru's thoughts ask as the line between him and Yui was still open.

[Reality]

"Rin!" Yui says as her eyes fill with tears.

"There is no way to save her if he can't see the minions of the netherworld." Inukimi says.

"Does that mean Rin will die?" Jaken asks.

"The human girl will have to die." Inukimi says.

"No! She can't!" Yui cries out.

"Although in theory, she could be revived if Tenseiga was used to cut down the guardian of the underworld." Inukimi says.

"So there is hope for her yet?" Jaken asks.

"However, in actual fact, that would never happen. The guardian exists beyond the darkness of the underworld, and no one has ever returned from the darkness." Inukimi says, "The girl's time has come. She cannot be saved."

[Meanwhile – Sesshomaru's POV]

Yui sends everything that my mother is saying to me and I growl as I grip Tenseiga tightly. Why won't you let me save her, Tenseiga?! Why?! Yui is crying again all because you won't revive her!

"Please forgive me Lord Sesshomaru. I was supposed to keep her safe." Kohaku says.

'I should have never brought her along.' I say as my eyes widen as I could sense Yui's sobbing.

'She wanted to come.' Yui replies as I mentally hear her sniffle.

'When I summoned her from the netherworld after she was killed by wolves, I did it because you were crying, Yui. I let her travel with us and looked after her before you'd grown so fond of the child.' I admit to Yui.

'This isn't your fault, Sesshomaru!' Yui tells me and I grip Tenseiga tightly. But it was. The area begins to pulse and I look towards the path ahead.

"The darkness!" Kohaku yells shocked. The darkness engulfs us and when it vanishes, my eyes widen.

"Lord Sesshomaru, Rin's been taken!" Kohaku says. I rush after the darkness with Kohaku right behind me. I run right into the darkness. I was going to bring Rin back to Yui no matter what.

[Reality – Normal POV]

"So he leapt into the darkness." Inukimi says.

"Lord Sesshomaru is my reason for living!" Jaken cries, "I'd be lost without him!"

"Look here, little demon, I am not a heartless monster. It would sadden me as well if my son were to lose his life while training with his sword." Inukimi says, "He can easily open the path whenever he wishes."

"He's not going to do it until after he's got Rin back." Yui says as she was crying.

"Hmm? Why is that?" Inukimi asks.

"Because... After we lost a friend of ours... I could tell that Sesshomaru never wanted to see me cry again..." Yui says.

"Hmm, you only cry because you're still feeling the effects of your human heart." Inukimi says.

"Because Rin is like a daughter to me! I care for her and Sesshomaru wants to make me happy so he won't return until he has Rin back." Yui explains.

[Meanwhile]

Sesshomaru follows Rin's scent as he journeyed through the darkness. He was going to bring Rin back no matter what. He didn't want Yui to cry and he was angry with his mother for causing Yui to cry. Sesshomaru and Kohaku grow close to where Rin is and they discover the guardian holding her. The wind begins pulling Kohaku. Kohaku goes flying as he lets out a scream.

'Sesshomaru, save Kohaku!' Yui's voice tells him and Sesshomaru uses his whip of light to grab his foot and pulls him back.

"That's the last time. I won't have you causing me any unnecessary trouble. You understand?" Sesshomaru says, "The only reason I saved you this time is because Yui has also grown attached to you. Of course I would choose a mate who has a tendency to pick up strays."

"Yes." Kohaku says. Sesshomaru walks towards the guardian of the underworld. Kohaku stares around at the area in shock.

"A mountain of corpses?" Kohaku asks confused before the corpses begin to rise up towards a black hole in the sky. The guardian holds Rin up.

'I'm coming for you Rin!' Sesshomaru's thoughts say as he draws Tenseiga. He dodges the attack from the guardian and he cuts the guardian in half.

"He did it!" Kohaku says as the guardian fades away and Sesshomaru catches Rin.

"Please, Rin. You're safe now. It's time to return to Yui." Sesshomaru says, "Wake up."

[Reality]

"That's odd." Inukimi says.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Yui asks.

"The guardian of the underworld has been cut down, and yet she remains lifeless." Inukimi says, "Yui is it possible the human girl has been revived by Tenseiga once before?"

"Yes, Sesshomaru revived her before so that I would stop crying when we found her dead. She had shown me kindness... and I couldn't help but break down into tears." Yui says.

"Then she cannot be brought back to life." Inukimi says.

"No..." Yui says. Suddenly, Yui is pulled into a flashback of when she and Sesshomaru first met Rin and then memories they've made since.

[Flashback]

"S-Sesshomaru, are you alright?" Yui asks and Sesshomaru's eyes return to normal as he looks at her. She flinches from the pain in her back as they hear rustling. When the rustling comes closer, Sesshomaru thinks it is someone who will harm them so he sits up and growls angrily as he pulls Yui close to him. Yui flinches at his sudden movements and she looks over to a little girl staring at them in shock.

The little girl doesn't run away, instead she moves closer to them and she looks at Yui. Yui's back looked to be ripped up and blood seeped from the wounds on her back. Yes, multiple wounds as the light from the Tetsusaiga had split up. The girl turns and runs away as Yui breathed heavily. Sesshomaru looks at Yui as she ends up passing out from her injuries. Sesshomaru looks as Yui and reaches from behind her with his actual hand and touches her cheek. He feels that she was indeed still alive so he gently sits back and sets her against the fur that he carried. He wraps it around then as it begins getting a little chilly as night sets in. He closes his eyes to let himself heal for a while as he holds Yui.

[Light Flashes]

Yui turns her head as she hears the little girl approaching. She held up a leaf with some wheat on it. Sesshomaru wanted to be mean again, but Yui just smiled as she attempted to sit back to look at the girl.

"Where'd you get all those bruises?" Sesshomaru asks as he glances over at the little girl. The little girl just smiles and giggles at them.

"Why are you smiling? I simply asked a question. I don't really care; I was just curious." Sesshomaru says.

[Light Flashes]

"I'll be fine all by myself." Rin says and Ungai forcibly carries Rin out of the cave, "PUT ME DOWN! LET GO OF ME NOW!"

"Why do you struggle from your saviors?" Ungai asks.

"She told us that humans are way scarier than demons." A boy says.

"What?" Ungai asks, "How could you suggest such a fool idea? Anyway, you'd never be able to survive alone in these mountains." In the forest nearby, Yui was being held back by Sesshomaru who wanted to listen to the conversation. Yui struggles against his demon strength which she was complaining about.

"Sure I can! I can survive just fine! I can make it on my own!" Rin says.

"I've heard enough from you, stubborn little girl." Ungai says.

"You let me go, mister! Just you wait, Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Yui will come for me!" Rin yells.

"Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Yui, you say? The woman you were with before?" Ungai asks.

"I never want to go back to a village to live with humans! Lord Sesshomaru! Lady Yui!" Rin cries out, "Please help me!"

[Light Flashes]

"One day, when I die, would you and Lady Yui always remember me?" Rin asks. Sesshomaru's eyes widen as he looks down at Rin whose back was to him.

"Don't say such silly things." Sesshomaru says.

[Present]

Yui grabs her head as she hears the memories of Rin calling out to Sesshomaru and her in happiness, or sadness as Yui falls to her knees in tears. She begins sobbing more as she didn't want to lose Rin.

'Rin...' Yui's thoughts say as she repeats Rin's name. Sesshomaru was beating himself up over letting Rin die as well. Due to their new connection and Yui's heartbroken condition over Rin's death, she was sharing all the memories with Sesshomaru. He grits his teeth angrily.

[Meanwhile]

'She cannot be saved?' Sesshomaru's regular thoughts say. Sesshomaru drops Tenseiga as he felt like the sword had abandoned him. He continues to see the memories in his head as he heard to sound of Yui sobbing in his head.

"Is she alright, Lord Sesshomaru?" Kohaku asks.

'I can't save her? Tenseiga... I let hr die for something like this?!' Sesshomaru's thoughts say, 'There's nothing I could have gained was worth losing her.' Yui's eyes widen as she hears Sesshomaru's thoughts. It wasn't just that he took care of Rin because Yui cared for Rin. He truly began to see himself at Rin's adopted father like Yui had seen herself as Rin's adopted mother. Sesshomaru grits his teeth angrily as he held Rin close.

Tenseiga begins to glow and Sesshomaru looks down at it shocked. The corpses all move closer and Sesshomaru takes the Tenseiga again and holds it up as he still held onto Rin. A bright light emits from Tenseiga and Sesshomaru's eyes widen. Within the light, it was as if it was Yui's power. That was it; that was what he needed. Yui, Sesshomaru needed Yui to guide him home.

"MEIDO ZANGETSUHA!" Sesshomaru yells.

[Reality]

"MEIDO ZANGETSUHA!" Sesshomaru yells and Yui's eyes widen. She turns to see the portal open right behind her, except it didn't pull her in. The portal was that of a bigger yet not quite yet full circle which caused Inukimi's eyes to widen in shock. Sesshomaru and Kohaku walks towards her with Rin in Sesshomaru's arm.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken yells.

"Sesshomaru!" Yui cries out.

"He's opened another path to the underworld and it is so much bigger than it was before!" Jaken says.

"So you've returned." Inukimi says. The portal closes behind them once they stopped beside Yui. Sesshomaru walks over and sets Rin down on the lounge chair that Inukimi obviously used when she was in her dog demon form. Yui sits beside Rin and hugs Rin's dead body tightly. Sesshomaru watches as Yui sobs over Rin's body.

"What's wrong Sesshomaru? You look sad. Tenseiga has matured considerably, and your Meido has expanded, just as you'd hoped." Inukimi says.

"But it was at a cost." Yui whispers as her voice shook.

"Did you know this would happen to Rin?" Sesshomaru asks as he was angry. "Did you, mother?!"

"If I'm not mistaken, you have used to Tenseiga to revive her once, have you not?" Inukimi asks, "Son, Tenseiga can only call a person back from the dead once."

"Hm." Is all Sesshomaru says.

"It only makes sense. Life is not supposed to be limitless after all. It's not something that can be renewed over and over again for your own convenience. Sesshomaru, had you come to believe you were a god, perhaps? That you did not need to fear death as long as Tenseiga was in your hands? You needed to learn two things... The desire to save the life of a loved one taken by death and the sorrow and fear which companies that loss." Inukimi explains.

'Sorrow and Fear...' Sesshomaru's thoughts say to himself.

"Your father wanted me to tell you this. Tenseiga is a sword of healing. Only a person who values life and possesses a compassionate heart may wield such a weapon and use its power to bury their enemies. That is the requirement of any who wish to be worthy of Tenseiga, a sword that can save lives, and condemn others." Inukimi explains.

"So that meant that Rin had to be sacrificed?!" Yui asks angrily, "Sesshomaru already knew all that!"

"Did you honestly think that it was just you that made him so strong?" Inukimi asks.

"I'm his familiar and mate! Rin is just an innocent little girl!" Yui says as she holds Rin tightly as Yui felt all of the sorrow that Sesshomaru was hiding. Inukimi looks at Sesshomaru who just stared at Yui.

"Hmm, this is her last chance. You understand?" Inukimi says as she takes off her necklace as she walks over towards Yui and Rin. She places her necklace on Rin. A bright light comes from the necklace and spreads out around Rin before Rin wakes up. Yui's eyes widen as her new enhanced hearing allows her to pick up the sound of Rin's heartbeat.

"Rin!" Kohaku says.

"You're back!" Jaken says.

"Rin!" Yui says and she hugs Rin tightly as Rin coughs. Sesshomaru leaves down beside Yui and places his hand against Rin's cheek.

"Lord Sesshomaru, Lady Yui." Rin says happily and Yui goes back to crying, "Why are you crying, Lady Yui?"

"You're okay now, Rin?" Sesshomaru asks.

"I am." Rin says.

"Allow me to thank you on Lord Sesshomaru's behalf." Jaken says.

"Is Sesshomaru happy that I brought her back?" Inukimi asks.

"Very happy as long as Yui is happy." Jaken says. Inukimi looks at Yui holding Rin on her lap while Sesshomaru kneeled in front of the two girls.

'Hmm... The three... look like a family.' Inukimi's thoughts say.

"All this fuss over a human girl... he's inherited one of his father's more unusual traits." Inukimi says. Inukimi watches as Yui, Rin and Sesshomaru begin walking away.

"Oh and Yui, darling. When I see you next, I expect to find that you have bared my son a child or at least have one in the making." Inukimi calls out and Yui's eyes widen as her cheeks flush a bright red.

"That's the only reason you wanted to see Sesshomaru, isn't it? You just want to embarrass him!" Yui yells back as her cheeks darken.

"You are quite cute, I wanted to tease you actually. Take care of my son and I'll learn to like you." Inukimi says and Yui nods as she continues to blush, "Sesshomaru! I have a question for you, what do you plan to do with Tenseiga, knowing this information?"

"What else?" Sesshomaru replies, "Protect my mate." Yui looks up at Sesshomaru and the group heads away.

'So...you see Rin as your adopted daughter because you love me?' Yui's thoughtsask and Sesshomaru glances at her with his eyes before he smiles gently at her.It fades before anyone else notices though and Yui just continues smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
506 23 9
Okay, yes, I know I have one already, but this one I want to try to go about it in another way. Instead of a Morden day world. This one will take pla...
164K 4.2K 26
•COMPLETED & EDITED• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Sesshomaru x Kagome (Sesskag)• •Description• When Kagome finds out how Inuyasha feels about her...
43.7K 1.3K 20
《《《DO NOT READ THIS》》》 it's poorly written and currently going under the rewritten, revising process. [DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF T...