Demon's Pup

De PhoenixBunny456

{Yet another Inuyasha Fanfiction!} Yui comes to visit the Higurashi Shrine. She is down in the rut. Being in... Mais

Chapter 1: Inuyasha and Kagome
Chapter 2: Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru
Chapter 3: The Fight For Tetsusaiga, The Phantom Sword!
Chapter 4: Young Pup, Meet Full Demon!
Chapter 5: Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces!
Chapter 6: Would You Ever Want To Return To Your Own Time?
Chapter 7: The Story Of Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga!"
Chapter 8: The True Own of the Great Sword!
Chapter 9: Kaijinbo's Evil Sword!
Chapter 10: Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin!
Chapter 11: The Connection Between Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga!
Chapter 12: The Demon's True Nature!
Chapter 13: Kagura's Plan and the Plot of the Panther Demons!
Chapter 14: The Panther Tribe VS the Swords of Fang!
Chapter 15: Yui, Rin and Jaken's Wild Adventures!
Chapter 16: Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin and Yui!
Chapter 17: Vanishing Point: Naraku Disappears!
Chapter 18: Movie Chapter: Return of So'unga!
Chapter 19: Movie Chapter: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha Fight!
Chapter 20: Movie Chapter: Sword of the Honorable Ruler!
Chapter 21: Jaken Falls Ill!
Chapter 22: Koga and Sesshomaru, A Dangerous Encounter!
Chapter 23: Encountering the Band of Seven, Mukotsu!
Chapter 24: The Search For Kohaku and Battling Jakotsu!
Chapter 25: The Exposed Face Of Truth!
Chapter 26: What Sesshomaru Desires?
Chapter 27: The Other Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru!
Chapter 29: Familiar's Light and Adamant Barrage Combined - Destroy Naraku!
Chapter 30: Forever With Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Yui!
Chapter 31: Friends Just Before Death - Goodbye Kagura!
Chapter 32: Meido Zangetsuha - Tenseiga's Offensive Strike!
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kikyo - We Shall Fight In Your Stead!
Chapter 34: A Dog Demon's Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 35: Sesshomaru In The Underworld!
Chapter 36: A Complete Meido!
Chapter 37: In Pursuit Of Naraku!
Chapter 38: True Heir!
Chapter 39: Magatsuhi's Evil Will!
Chapter 40: Beginning the Search For Magatsuhi - Kohaku's Shard!
Chapter 41: When the Jewel Is Whole - Kohaku's Guardians!
Chapter 42: Inside Naraku and His Trap Of Darkness!
Chapter 43: Yui's Subconscious - Naraku's Trap of Light!
Chapter 44: Naraku's Uncertain Wish - Yui's Beacon of Light!
Chapter 45: I Want To Return To Him!
Chapter 46: Towards Tomorrow, Demon's Pup!

Chapter 28: Final Battle At The Gravesite - Inuyasha Vs Sesshomaru!

2.9K 82 7
De PhoenixBunny456

        A fast song begins as Yui is shown standing back to back with Sesshomaru and the two are spun around to show them one at a time. "Flowing down are the tears, to the one I cry for!" Yui is shown alone as she looked to be standing as just herself before she's shown activating her powers. "Like rolling waves they can't ever reach and meet the shore!" Sesshomaru is shown walking before he's shown activating his whip of light. "Don't think that I am too weak, just because I will weep!" Yui is shown before she's turned and she transforms into her 'Familiar's Dog Demon' form. "This tenderness won't hold back... CLARITY!" Inuyasha and Kagome are shown standing together before Kikyo is shown drawing an arrow and firing it. "Sometimes I cannot breathe, if you're standing near me!" Sango is shown facing away from Kohaku as Naraku floats above them and Kohaku turns as if he's going to attack Sango before he's carried away by Kagura. "Trapped in this darkness the sky's found in your eyes, I SEE!" Miroku, Shippo and Kirara are shown looking up before Miroku is shown activating his wind tunnel. "The sun is shining so bright, but the lights left you blind!" Yui is shown standing in front of Sesshomaru as she smiles up at him while Jaken yells at Yui. "Please tell me what you are trying to find!" Sesshomaru is shown turning before he transforms into his dog demon form to face Naraku as he stood over Yui protectively. "The day I swore to free you, my mirror will tell the truth!" Kana and Kagura are shown before Yui's face is reflected in the mirror as she's shown staring sadly moments before the mirror shatters. "I'll finally find the me inside the broken you!" Yui is shown sitting on Ah-Un as Rin and Jaken are shown in front of her. "The journey laying in front of me, spread out your wings and be free!" Sesshomaru and Yui are shown walking together before Sesshomaru throws out his left arm holding Bakusaiga. "As you change your feelings the world will change along with you!" Yui is shown rushing towards Rin and Jaken as demons rushed to attack them. "The flame that's running on love will expose burning, burning dreams I held back will finally show!" Yui is shown floating in darkness as she activates her Familiar's Light that ignites like fire. "In the sky, the light will shine on the rivers down below!" Yui is shown directing the light towards Naraku who is shown attempting to block the attack. "But only the gentle heart soon will know!" Sesshomaru is shown jumping in and grabbing Yui before he jumps away as Naraku went to attack back. "In the future, who will be the angel breaking through?" Ah-Un is shown carrying Rin and Jaken while Inuyasha, Kagome and their friends are shown following. "Hold the shards of passion you find worthy close to you!" Yui and Sesshomaru are shown up close before the title appears above them.

[A Few Weeks Later]

"Oh, how long will this journey last? Jaken complains. Yui gasps as she looks towards what Sesshomaru was having them follow.

"Lord Sesshomaru, what could that be?" Jaken asks.

"It's huge." Yui says.

"Lord Sesshomaru, it's a giant bird." Rin says.

"Hmm? AH! It's been beheaded!" Jaken says.

'There must have been a massive amount of blood, yet the scent has disappeared.' Sesshomaru's thoughts say.

"Sesshomaru, we've got company." Yui says and Sesshomaru looks to where he hears rocks move on purpose to get their attention. Kagura stood above them.

"It seems you were too late getting here, Sesshomaru. This entryway has already opened and closed again." Kagura says.

"Kagura! What are you up to, anyway?!" Jaken asks angrily, "You've been showing up a lot lately and I'll have you know, Lord Sesshomaru isn't the least bit interested in you." Sesshomaru jumps up and lands in front of Kagura.

"Or... maybe he is." Jaken says.

"Shut up, no he's not." Yui says.

"The entryway?" Sesshomaru asks, "The entryway to where, exactly?"

"To the path that leads to the border between this world and the next. Naraku and Inuyasha have already gone through." Kagura says.

"From your manner of speaking, it seems that you know something else." Sesshomaru says.

"Come on Kagura, just tell us already." Yui says as she crosses her arms.

"I do know something else about another path in fact. It's dangerous though. Even you might not be able to cross that path alive." Kagura says.

"I can't tell if she's trying to pull our leg or what." Yui says.

"Tell me." Sesshomaru says.

"I can take you there." Kagura says.

"Hmm." Sesshomaru says and they end up following her.

"In this realm of fire there is a gate that connects to the other side." Kagura says as Yui walks beside Sesshomaru. Jaken followed behind them.

"Over here." Kagura says.

"Where? Here?" Jaken asks and Yui looks down at a cave entrance. She kneels down a little and she looks up at Sesshomaru.

"Lord Sesshomaru, tell me, are you absolutely certain we can trust that Kagura? She may be luring you into a trap again." Jaken asks.

"All Kagura wants to Naraku to be dead so she can be free. I don't really see anything wrong with that. I just wish she'd stop flirting with you." Yui says.

"Flirting?" Jaken asks.

"It's when a woman talks very alluring to a man in order to get his attention." Yui says.

"Then you must be very bad at it." Jaken says and Yui hits him in the head and Jaken whines from the pain that Yui caused his head.

"What do you want to do, Sesshomaru?" Yui asks.

"Let's go." Sesshomaru says.

"Alright, I trust you Sesshomaru, so let's g—" Yui begins to say before Sesshomaru speaks.

"Be silent." Sesshomaru says.

"Hmm?" Yui asks.

"I was talking to the Tenseiga, not to you, Yui." Sesshomaru says. Yui looks at Tenseiga as she notices that it was shaking. Normally when it began to shake like that, it was speaking to Sesshomaru.

"If Tenseiga is having a reaction... Do you think Kagura is telling the truth then?" Yui asks.

"Let's go." Sesshomaru says and Yui nods as she walks beside him and holds onto his kimono so she doesn't slip going down the steep walkway. Yui of course, almost slips and Sesshomaru easily grabs her to keep her standing. She giggles at him with a quick sound and they continue walking. As they near the portal, Sesshomaru begins walking in front of Yui. Yui stops for a moment as she begins having a strange feeling about the area. It gets stronger the deeper they go into the cave.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Jaken says.

"I just have a feeling." Yui says as she steps over to Sesshomaru and grabs the back of his kimono.

"It certainly is stifling in here, isn't it?" Jaken asks.

"Okay, this is as far as I'm going to take you." Kagura says as she suddenly stops, "I don't want to get involved in this."

"Huh? What do you mean by that, Kagura?!" Jaken asks, "Is it dangerous up ahead?"

"Be quiet, fool. You're the one who asked me to show you the way. I warned you that I wouldn't guarantee your safety." Kagura says. Yui looks back at Kagura while Sesshomaru once again calms Tenseiga before he starts walking again. Yui follows as she'd been holding onto his kimono.

"Wait for me, Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken calls out from behind them. They come to a doorway at the end of the tunnel and Yui looks up in shock at two statues that stood on each side of it.

"This door feels ominous." Yui says.

"This must be the gate that connects this world with the afterlife." Sesshomaru says.

"No wonder it feels so ominous." Yui says.

"Do you wish to pass?" A voice suddenly says and Yui's eyes widen. She ends up pulling Sesshomaru's kimono gently in shock as she jumped slightly from the sound of the voice.

"Who spoke just now?" Jaken asks, "The statue?!" Sesshomaru looks up and Yui follows his eyes. Her eyes widen when the statue's eyes open.

"Do you wish to pass?" The first statue says.

"Or do you not wish to pass?" The second one asks.

"Of course, we want to pass!" Jaken yells, "That's the whole reason we came here!"

"Then you shall pass." One statue says before the statues fully come to life.

"They're moving!" Yui says shocked. They begin coming towards them and Yui flinches as she hides behind Sesshomaru. Yui opens her eyes when she hears him draw a sword. She looks at where he keeps his sword and notices that it was Tokijin.

"What are you doing, Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken asks.

"Only the dead can pass through this gate." The statues say.

'We have to die?!' Yui's thoughts say.

"Those who wish to pass shall first die by our hands." The Statues say.

"Hmm. Interesting." Sesshomaru says.

"That's not that interesting." Yui says as she could tell he was smiling.

"Yui, grab onto me." Sesshomaru says and as the statues move in to attack, Yui grabs onto him and hugs him tightly. He dodges the attack while I hold onto him from behind and Sesshomaru attacks with the Tokijin.

"That was like the easiest battle ever." Yui says as the statues fall to the ground and Sesshomaru and her land on the ground.

"Nothing is impossible for my lord." Jaken says as he held onto the fur. Yui ends up moving Sesshomaru's hair out of her face as it ended up covering her when they landed. Yui gasps in shock with Jaken as she watches the statues stand up. Sesshomaru turns causing Yui to end up hugging the side of him.

"It is futile." The statues say.

"It can't be!" Jaken says.

"We cannot be slain by a sword of this world." The statues say.

'This world? THAT'S IT!' Yui's thoughts say.

"Sesshomaru, do you trust me?" Yui asks.

"Hmm?" Sesshomaru asks.

"If you do, then listen to me and draw Tenseiga." Yui says. The statues rush to attack them and Yui's eyes widen as she hears a voice speaking to her.

'Me. Draw me.' The voice says and Yui looks down at Tenseiga as it pulses.

"Sesshomaru, if you can't hit them with a sword of the physical world, then hit them with a sword of the netherworld!" Yui says. Sesshomaru returns Tokijin to his belt and he draws Tenseiga like Yui suggests. Tenseiga begins to glow and Yui covers her face from the light. The statues keep coming as the gate opens behind them. The statues stop and look down at Sesshomaru. They begin bowing and Yui's eyes widen.

"You may pass. He who wields the sword of the netherworld." The statues say.

"Wow." Yui says in shock.

"Your sword cuts down those who do not belong in this world." One statue says.

"It is as if we ourselves have been cut." The other one says.

"So you will not engage in a needless fight?" Sesshomaru asks, "Very admirable. My companions come also." The statues nod and Yui lets go of Sesshomaru before he turns and leads her into the portal. When Yui's eyes adjust, she gasps in shock

"Your father's grave." Yui says and Sesshomaru uses the fur to help them fly and Sesshomaru draws Tokijin and fires off an attack towards Naraku. Naraku deflects it.

"Sesshomaru." Miroku says.

"And Yui." Kagome says.

"Sesshomaru, did you rush over to save your kid brother?" Naraku asks, "Such a kind sibling, coming to the rescue." Sesshomaru floats them all the way over to Inu No Taisho's grave and Yui looks up with Sesshomaru at the bones. This was the place they met and the place in which their relationship began. But Sesshomaru was dealing more with the fact that everyone was disturbing his father's resting place. Sesshomaru floats them down to Inuyasha who gasps. Yui's eyes widen after she lands as Sesshomaru punches Inuyasha right in the face.

"Ooh." Yui says.

"Inuyasha." Sango says. Inuyasha's friends join them.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome says.

"Why you... what was that for?!" Inuyasha asks.

"How dare you, a half-demon, defile father's final resting place?" Sesshomaru asks.

'He's one to talk... or did he forget this was the place he came to in order to steal Tetsusaiga?' Yui's thoughts say before she gasps in shock. A bright light surrounded her that disappeared as quickly as it came. Naraku and the others all gasp.

"Where'd Yui go?!" Kagome asks.

"Yui?!" Sesshomaru yells as he looks around. He looks up at Naraku and he growls.

"I've heard the stories, but I never believed them to be true. When a familiar enters the land of the dead, they vanish." Naraku says.

"You've done something to her." Sesshomaru says. Everyone begins looking around for Yui as Sesshomaru growls angrily.

[Meanwhile]

Yui comes to from what she believes is another realm. She looks around and her eyes widen when she sees a man standing before her with his back to her. He had long white hair tied into a ponytail and wore a fur cape. It was all Yui could see, but she blinked as her eyes got used to the new light.

"What happened?" Yui asks and the man turns to look at her. His facial features were that of a mixture between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and wore armor on both his shoulders and chest while his kimono was blue and was a lot closer to his body then him Sesshomaru wore his kimono.

"Inu No Taisho..." Yui says in shock.

"Tell me, young familiar, what are you to Sesshomaru?" He suddenly asks. Yui's face turns pink and she gulps.

"Well... he's said a few times that he considers me his mate." Yui whispers in embarrassment.

"Impossible, Sesshomaru would never have been one to fall for a human." He replies. Yui crosses her arms and she huffs at him.

"Look, no disrespect to you, but he's changed. He's not the same power hungry demon you raised and knew before you died. He's accepted me as his familiar, then he accepted me as his mate. Lately he's actually been showing that he truly does care about me." Yui says.

"And you love my son?" He asks. Yui's cheeks turn bright red and she places them behind her nervously.

"Well, I-I mean... Yeah, at least, I'm getting there." Yui says, "We haven't exactly put it into words." He laughs and sighs.

"Sesshomaru isn't quite ready yet but soon he shall be ready for his true inheritance." He says.

"What do you mean by his true inheritance?" Yui asks confused. A vision appears inside Yui's head about Sesshomaru's severed arm holding a sword. Yui's eyes widen in shock and Inu No Taisho nods at her.

"Sesshomaru's whole body must be focused on one thing and one thing only." He replies.

"What?" Yui asks.

"You. When that moment comes, I shall contact you again. That will be when he shall receive it. But for now, I will give you some advice for your coming battle. Attack with a burst of light. It will drain your power for a short while but it should assist you with defeating your foe. My own familiar called this burst of light, Familiar's light. When combined with the Tetsusaiga, it can do an enormous amount of damage." He explains.

"Your familiar?" Yui asks.

"Yes, he died to protect me. He was your ancestor and was a powerful dog demon. He was my best friend and we fought like brothers." He explains.

"Hmm. He sounds like a great man." Yui says.

"Our time came to an end, but the woman he loved made sure to tell her their children of their potential power." He explains.

"The story of the familiar was lost through the generations." Yui says.

"Because you lived in a time when you didn't need it." He states, "But you came to this time, and met Sesshomaru."

"Hmm, and in doing so I activated my Familiar powers. Yes, I know that much." Yui says.

"You're a good woman for him, pretty too." He says.

"Yeah, well, I was glimpsed what Inuyasha's mother looked like, you had to have something going for you to get her attention." Yui says and the great dog demon laughs.

"I can see why my son loves you. You have a good sense of humor." The great dog demon says, "But my and Izayoi's story is quite a long one, I won't bore you with it."

"I'm sure I can get it from Myoga the flea." Yui says.

"I'll send you back to him now. I'm sure he's worried." Inu No Taisho says.

"I'm not sure worry is in his vocabulary." Yui says.

"Take care of him." Inu No Taisho says and Yui nods. Yui's eyes close as she's suddenly engulfed by a powerful light.

[Meanwhile]

Sesshomaru was moments from attackingNaraku when a bolt of light hits the rock that Sesshomaru stood beside. Hiseyes widen as Yui's scent returns to the area around him. He looks over at thelight as his eyes widen in shock. Naraku's eyes widen as he looks towards thelight as well. Inuyasha's group try to look the light as they all gasp.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

247K 5.7K 38
ReWriting you are just a normal girl, you ended up running away because your family well step family was forcing you to marry this man you haven't ev...
43.7K 1.3K 20
《《《DO NOT READ THIS》》》 it's poorly written and currently going under the rewritten, revising process. [DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF T...
62.7K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...
124K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...