The Unwanted Princess

By _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... More

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
part-23
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-40
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-6

9.6K 274 25
By _Ahankara_

"Why are you still with me???" Her sudden question threw him out of the loop for sometime as he kept on starring at her with different emotions running freely through his eyes. Emotions that sent her heart in frenzy but no words escaped his sealed lips.

He continued looking at her with different emotions as her eyes kept on gazing at his

"Answer me, Viaan. Why are you still with me don't pity me Viaan Kundra, I don't need anyone's pity I want just the truth. Why are you still with me??" She demanded from him, her tone barely concealing her anguish

He looked at her helplessly and then left from the room without uttering a single word except the vivid emotions his eyes displayed.

She stared at his retreating figure with her heart in a grinder. Her heart got cut into small pieces by his silence as tears slowly fell from her eyes. As she kept on looking at the door from which he disappeared and her heart kept on calling for him while her mind kept on taunting her for being disillusioned.

"You really think Viaan Kundra will ever fall for someone like you. You have seriously gone mad haven't you Shivanya dear" her sickly sweet tone full of scorn greeted her

"Oh, don't tell me you really thought someone will ever really love a fatso like you, a fatso whose own parents couldn't her. Think fatso think when your own parents couldn't love a fat you. How can you think the heartthrob of the whole nation Viaan Kundra could love a burned fatso like you. No one will ever love you Shivanya." She continued mercilessly crushing her already crushed self as big fat tear droplets started falling down her eyes

"Shivanya is a fatso, Shivanya is a fatso, Shivanya is a freak, Shivanya is a fatso" she continued chanting around her as she shook her head vigorously , covering her ears.

"No, I'm not Shivanya.....I'm Anya...Viaan's Anya......Saumya ma's Anya.......karan bhai's Anya.......I'm not Shivanya" she whisper yelled feebly as sob after sob rocked her body.

She cried the whole night as nightmares of past kept on tormenting her soul.

************************************************************************

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" he screamed on top of his voice as he wake up gasping for breath, sweat beads covering his forehead as he looked around in the pitch black room.

His ragged breathing as a panic attack threatened to consume him whole. When the door creaked open and a faint light entered the room followed by a girl in maxi. The girl hastily moved towards her while switching on the night lights as she sat beside him pulling him in her warm embrace as she moved her hands through his hairs whispering in his ears "it's fine, you're safe Ansh......you're safe....youre safe. Mom is here beta you're safe" she continued chanting in his war as she held him close to her.

After sometime when he was calm enough he looked at her with a sheepish smile as he whispered to her guilty " sorry ma, I disturbed you"

"Idiot, you can never disturb me love. I'll be always there for you my little boy" she told him her soft voice full of warmth as she continued caressing his hairs

"I'm not a little boy anymore ma" he said grumpily trying to hide the smile threatening to break on his lips

"You'll always be my little boy Mr Shivansh Reyaan Kapoor, no matter how old you become. Got it" she told him sternly her eyes bright with fondness

"I love you, ma" he whispered to her still leaning on her shoulder afraid to let go his source of warmth and love

"I love you more, beta ji. Now tell me was it the same dream again" she asked him softly caressing his hair as she planted a kiss on his forehead

"Yeah" he whispered back softly shivering slightly from the fright of the memory.

The scene of them on the hill top with guns pointed at their direction crying for their parents was still vividly clear in his mind. He watched as his sister pushed him off the building with tears in her eyes as she whispered in his ears " Svet said you'll be safe. You'll be happy. She will save you. Take care of mumma papa Ansh"

He fell from the top in the ice cold water as everything went blank.

He still shudders thinking about the memory and the hell that followed after that before his mom came and rescued him.

"It's fine Ansh, I won't let anyone harm you. Never again, it's all in the past. you're safe and sound now." She hummed in his ears as she looked at him with tender eyes

She kept on humming to him until he fell asleep again as she kept on starring at the child she loved so dearly, sleeping peacefully on her lap.

"Toh humare shehzaade so gye (Is our Prince asleep??)" A voice whispered to her as she looked at the boy sleeping in her lap

"Yes, he is finally asleep." She whispered softly looking at her not so little boy

"It's been long since he woke up like that" the man said worriedly kneeling in front of the bed

"Same nightmare" she told him her tone laced with worry and fear as she looked at him with questioning gaze

"He will be okay Ishana" he whispered to his wife in an assuring tone

"But I don't want him to be just okay Reyaan, I want him to be happy and away from all the pain. I don't want to see him like this." Ishana's tone was laced with protectiveness and worry for her only child.

"You know I'll do everything in my power to make sure of that don't you??" Reyaan asked his wife his eyes showing his determination to do whatever he can for his son.

Reyaan Kapoor was the only son of the prime minister and one of the most popular superstar of bollywood turned producer. While Shivansh fondly known as SRK is the present king of bollywood just like his father while Ishana Shah Kapoor is the daughter of the present CM of Mumbai and a well known fashion designer and business woman.

Ishana watched Shivaansh with tender eyes as he slept using her lap as his personal pillow.

"Rey, I'm going to stay with him tonight. What if he gets that nightmare again." Ishana questioned her husband with worried eyes as she decided it will better if she stays with her boy tonight

Nodding in understanding Reyaan also settled in the room. Watching over their sleeping child as they reminisced the day god gifted them this wonderful child.

Ishana was driving back from Reyaan's set when a 5-6 yr old child out of no where came in front of her car. She hit the brakes but still couldn't save the child from being hit. She hastily took the child to hospital. He was saved by God's grace where she got to know he was tortured to beg on the streets. Her heart wailed for the sweet innocent child lying on the plain white hospital bed covered in bandages. Ishana might seem to have every happiness in the world but the thing she craved most was for a child of her own but god seemed to have decided that she couldn't ever bear a child. All her maternal instincts activated seeing the fragile child in front of her at that moment she had decided this child was hers and she would give him the world if he ask for it.

Shivaansh woke up in the morning to find his parents sleeping beside him smiling he wrapped his arms around his mom and slept a little more.

************************************************************************

Anya woke up late in the afternoon with swollen eyes as she got ready for the day.

"Kaka, Viaan kaha h (uncle, where is Viaan)" she asked the house help in a raspy voice, thanks to all the crying

"Voh toh match k liye nikal gye Beta ( He has left for the match, Anya dear) he told her kindly as he went to prepare something for her

"Ji kaka" she said softly as she sat on the table with a dejected look etched on her beautiful face.

Viaan never left for any match without informing her, looks like her question has really hurt him last night.

Still, she started the t.v. and watched the match. Viaan's game was really determined and passive aggressive today. He was playing with a will to conquer the whole world today. His inning was splendid to watch and his hardwork seemed to have payed off as the team won the match and he recieved the man of the match award. A smile lit up on her face watching the grin on his.

"Well, I want to dedicate this award to the girl who has always encouraged me and cleaned all the mess I unknowingly created for her. The girl who was always with me through my thick and thin. The girl who cried when I was sad and laughed with me. The girl who is my always this one is for you Anya. For always loving an arrogant hothead idiot like me. I can't express in words how happy I'm to have you in my life. I know Savvy and Ro are planning to run away with you but I promise I won't let you escape, love . I love you Anya, I do and I want to spend every second of my life with you. I love you with your scars, I love you as you're. I don't care what other says I never had and I never will Anya. I just know I can't imagine a life without you now. You're my constant, my forever. I love you soon to be Mrs Anya Viaan Kundra"

When he began she thought he is again going back to her but towards the end her eyes were moist with tears of joy. He wasn't afraid to shout in front of the whole world that she was his and only his.

She didn't know what to do. Well, not until he came back home looking triumph

"So was the answer sufficient or you want to know more" he questioned her with his trademark smirk gracing his lips yet his eyes were unable to conceal their nervousness.

" You could have told me all this yesterday" she told him grumpily and he knew he was accepted, accepted to be her's for this lifetime.

"I could have" he said as he slumped on the sofa tired as she moved towards him and in a swift movement he pulled her on his lap a mischevious smile gracing his lips as she gasped in surprise

"But I wanted you to beileve me, beileve my words and trust me that I don't care about that contract anymore. I want you to be mine and just mine. So, I confessed my feelings in front of the whole world. I want the whole world to know who you really are and I won't let anyone take you away from me. I promise Anya, Viaan will always be yours" he told her looking at her sincerely

"But Viaan, they'll know.....I don't want to face them" Anya told him sadly, she wasn't ready to face her past yet

"And they can't do anything Anya. You're not their Shivanya, you're my Anya and they don't have any right on you, love and I want you with me in the whole series. So, pack we are going to Mumbai for the next match." he told her softly yet determinedly as he played with her tresses.

"Are you sure about this??" She asked him reluctantly, she didn't want to meet her past not yet

"Hundred percent" he assured her as he continued looking at her with love filled eyes

************************************************************************

"I promise Anika, just let me find Shivanya. I won't ever let her out of my sight after getting her back" Shivaaye promised his wife to not let his daughter go away when they succeeded in finding her on the other hand Viaan promised Anya a forever with him.

Who will win???

Will Shivaaye able to restrict Anya in the premesis of OM???

Or

Viaan will keep Anya as away as possible from OM???

************************************************************************

Ishana Shah Kapoor is being played by Vrushika Mehta

Reyaan Kapoor is being played by Rohan Gandotra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
73.2K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
90.8K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
110K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...