golden days ✰ 80s/90s gif ima...

By maddiwasnotherelol

❝i wish there was a way to know that you were in the good old days before you've actually left them.❞ [i take... More

dallas winston
andrew clark
johnny cade
sodapop curtis
ferris bueller
cherry valance
ponyboy curtis
dallas winston
steve randle
dallas winston
jonathan brandis
dallas winston
ponyboy curtis
sodapop curtis
ponyboy curtis
johnny cade
the gang preference: slow dancing
ponyboy curtis
dallas winston
johnny cade
dallas winston
REQUESTS!
darry curtis
johnny cade

duckie dale

4K 72 9
By maddiwasnotherelol

summary: duckie is hurting over the fact that andie is in love with someone else. you try and comfort him despite the fact that you're hurting because duckie doesn't have feelings for you.

"Oh, I love her too much!" Duckie sighed, collapsing onto my bed. I was sitting at my desk, jotting down answers to my Language Arts homework.

"Yeah, I know." I spoke in a sincere voice, still not ripping my eyes away from my work.

"You're always busy. Ever stop and live for a second?" He threw a pillow at the back of my head and I groaned, spinning around in my chair.

"Fine, I'm all ears. Tell me about your pain, lover boy."

"I just don't get it. She picked a guy named Blaine. Blaine is his birth name, Y/n! It's on his birth certificate!"

"That's usually how birth names work, yeah."

"Cut back on the sarcasm, alright?" He said and I smiled, shaking my head.

"I know you're really caught up on her, but I know you can find someone else eventually. What about that cute girl from prom you mentioned?" I tried to cheer him up. I hated to see him being so sad.

"She thought I was cute. She just wanted to dance with me, that's all. I'm looking for more than a date to the prom though, Y/n."

"I know, Duckie. But you don't have to rush. There's people out there who would love to be with someone like you. You're funny, clever, caring, and loyal. You're just... You. And people are gonna start admiring your personality the way I do, just watch. You'll be much more appreciated than you are right now, I can guarantee it."

"You're making me blush." He joked. I could hear the smile in his voice, I didn't even have to look at him.

We stayed silent as he continued to stare at the ceiling, so I turned back to my work. While I was in the middle of writing something, Duckie's voice chimed in again.

"I just thought I was going to marry her." He mumbled. I felt my heart drop at that statement. He was so in love with Andie, it hurt. It felt like a brutal love triangle. Duckie is in love with Andie, I'm in love with Duckie, and Andie is dating Blaine. Duckie and I are left to be unhappy.

"There's other girls out there. Until you learn to live with the fact that Andie maybe wasn't the one for you, you'll be wallowing in your own self pity for a while, bud."

"Enough talk about me. Who are you into, huh Y/n? Who do you have your eyes on?" He asked. I could hear him shift on my bed and I turned again to see him laying on his stomach now, his head propped up by his hands.

I scoffed, turning towards my desk and picking up my pencil.

"Who I'm into isn't important."

"Oh, come on! I told you about my love problems." He complained. I smirked to myself. 

"I didn't ask."

"Please, you didn't have to. You love when I come to you about my problems." He pointed out. I shrugged, scribbling down an answer.

"Touché."

"Now come on."

"I like you, Duckie." I said nonchalantly. I acted like it was casual, but my heart was beating hard, I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it since it was so loud.

I felt him leaning over my shoulder now, looking at me.

"Wait, really?"

"Shocking, right?" I giggled, my eyes never leaving my paper. He chuckled in disbelief.

"I mean, wow. I never knew you had these uh... Feelings."

"No one did."

"I honestly am speechless. I don't know what to say."

"It's simple, actually. You either like me or you don't." I looked up at him now. He smiled softly, leaning his forehead against mine.

"You're extraordinary, you know that?"

"You're making me blush." I repeated what Duckie said from before and he laughed, shutting his eyes. I liked being this close to him.

"I like you a lot, Y/n."

"I thought you wanted to marry Andie."

"Not everything is about Andie." He mumbled. I shut my eyes, relishing the moment.

"Well, I really like you too."

"I'm flattered."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 248 30
Why did you have to leave me ..
2.4K 29 12
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕚𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℝ�...
3.2M 57.6K 96
Title says all (: COMPLETED JULY 10, 2016
296K 4.2K 58
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚�...