The Kings Of the Night Bill...

By _Winter-Wolf_

Story is my own Au. Dipper is the prince of the moon and dreams Mabel is the princes of the sun and joy/fun... More

Quick A/N
Daily routines
Invitations
Welcome to the Ball pt.1
Welcome to the Ball pt.2
Sorry Pinetree
Party Preparations
Creating The Plan
Plan In Motion
Just Give It Up
Never Forget
Our Kingdome Now
Stop Acting so Childish
Start a War
Battle Plan
BattleField
Blue Moon Curse
Another Way Around It
Blue Streak of Memory
Demon Questionnaire
Now...
In Memory Of Dipper Pines
Enchanting Date
Yes? No?
Wedding
Our lives Now
The End

Scavenger Hunt

1.6K 70 78
By _Winter-Wolf_

A/N

The heart I talk about looks something like the image above. Just imagine the words in the middle of it. Okay to the story now :)

=================================================================

3rd person POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days passed Bill and Dipper got closer and closer. Spending more and more time each day when every they can. Mabel made as much time to tell all the amazing stories about dipper. Him helping her so many times and even saving the town every now and then. She would always explain that she was the one who dragged him into creating the whole disaster the older townsfolk tell to scare kids.

Everyone lived with what they had. Bill and Dipper went on multiple dates. Enjoying each others company. Dipper learning new spells to help his still new to him demon side.

Bill has fallen more and more in love with dipper. More confusion raised in him. Every now and then he would ask his brother Will or Blue or Wolf about what he felt. All always responding with " You like like him" or " You're in love".

After some time Bill finally asked Dipper out in the most amazing way possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bill where are you taking me" Dipper said confused as he was being lead to an unknown location by Bill.

" How many times do I have to tell you pinetree its a surprise" Bill said smiling

" Hmm okay stand here" Bill said putting Dipper in one spot on a hill

" Okay now open your eyes pinetree" Bill said as he held a sign. Smiling. Dipper opened his eyes to read the sign Bill had in his hands.

Pinetree your like no other,

A meatsack with more beauty,

A demon with the heart of an angel,

A demon like me cant imagine any world, dimension, or galaxy with out you,

So tonight I ask you one simple question.....

" Bill what's going on" Dipper said smiling but also confused

Bill made a sphere shape with his hands and expanded them. Yellow magic appeared and soon disappeared to show an item. It was a yellow diamond like heart with blue words inside the heart.

Will you be my boyfriend

Pintree?

Dipper looked at the words and read them with the whole galaxy on his face. He looked at Bill excitedly. Tears of happiness and joy over threw him. He jumped and hugged Bill as tears started flowing down his face. Bill hugged back with a smile and even if he doesn't want to admit it he had tears of joy as well.

" So what does that mean Pinetree" Bill said separating from the hug

" It means yes Bill" Dipper said with a big smile and the galaxy on his face. They hugged once more. After a while they went back to Wolf's castle. Bill gave Dipper the gold heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two have been dating for almost a year. Spending every moment they can together. Bill would find the chance to go on a date with dipper. Every chance he had he took it. Bill and Dipper have enjoyed each others company.

So and so not every relationship is great. They have argued a few times but have always made up with each other.

Everyone at the castle tell Bill to just tie the knot now since the two have known each other for longer than them being together. They have known each other for at least a year or two.

***tbh im not sure how long they have known each other in this Au. If lost track of time in this story****

Bill being the innocent child about mortal traditions doesn't fully understand what tie the knot means

" Hey Dipper help me tie this into a knot" Bill said walking into the library asking Dipper who was reading

" Uh okay" Dipper said confused and tying the piece of rope into a knot

" Why did you want me to help you" Dipper said still confused

" Hold on I need to tell Blue and Wolf this" Bill said taking the knot with him. Dipper stayed in the library confused of what he wanted

" Hey Wolf, Blue me and Dipper tied the knot" Bill said as he finally found the two outside in the garden. The two females ran up to him excited and looking for dipper.

" REALLY" Blue said excited

" When is it" Wolf said also excited

" Uh you guys just said tie the knot with dipper and I asked him to help me" Bill said also confused and showing them the knot Dipper did for him

" Bill why" Wolf said shaking her head no and face palming

" HAHAHAHAHAHA" Blue started dying of laughter at what she saw.

" HAHAHAHAHA OMG BILL" Blue said still laughing.

Soon after the girls explained what they meant and Bill felt embarrashed but didn't want to admit his mistake.

" Not my fault the two of you didn't explain what you hoped for" Bill said crossing his arms

" ITS CALLED A METAPHOR BILL" Blue said slowly getting irritated from Bill not admitting his mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Im doing this because of the lost of time here********************

~~~~~huge Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

One year and a half Later~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bills POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and pinetree have been together for a year now. Anniversary passed just a few weeks ago.

Pinetree makes me so happy and the meatsack emotion love. I want Pinetree to be mine forever. And since ive learned about meatsack traditions marriage is one of them and it seems like a big deal SO I plan to ask dipper to marry me. I want this surprise to be HUGE and unforgettable. I planned this day for a while now. I just needed some help. And sadly I have to ask everyone.

" Wolf, Blue, Will, Pyronica, Eightball, Paci-fire, and Keyhole" I said as I started to explain my reasoning for dragging them all into the main room of the castle. Dipper was fast asleep so I didn't really worry about him walking in as I explained my plan to them

" What is it Bill" Blue said annoyed

" Oh shut up Blue he has to have a good reason for getting all of us here" Wolf said defending me

" Yeah but if its not im kicking your ass Bill" Eightball said in anger

" Shut up too eight-ball" Pyronica said hitting him at the back of the head

" Guys calm down it is for a good reason" I said a bit annoyed at how I needed these idiots who don't listen to help me

" Ok so I have this plan to ask Dipper to marry me. Or as most of you guys call tying the knot or whatever" I said air quoting tying the knot part. I saw Blue, Wolf, and pyronica's eyes light up in excitement. Great.

" REALLY" blue said basically yelling

" Wait you fully know what that means this time right" Wolf said. I knew she was talking about the last time I tried something.

NOT MY FAULT THEY DIDNT EXPLAIN

" YES, yes I do please don't remind me about YOUR word mistake"

" Bill its called a METAPHOR" Blue said yelling at me in the end. She was really irritated about explaining what they meant last time.

" Anyways I do know what it means and now I want to ask him and I want this to be good so here's my idea" I said and started explaining my vision about it and they seemed to agree. Everyone added something to the idea and soon we made a full plan about it. It took us a day to plan it and I knew it was going to take us another day to fix everything up.

We planned what we were going to do. We got everything we could get before the sun fell down.

The next day we spent the whole day getting everything else we needed.

Somethings we had to wait to get but it didn't stop our plan.

~~~A week of getting items and making sure where everything was going to be at is available later~~

Today we put everything in place and by the time we finished the sun was just about to go down.

Great

Me and everyone else where at our spots and soon I knew this plan was going to start.

Dippers POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ owo~~~~~

I woke up and got ready for my night. Once I finished I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat before I left. When I entered I smelled something amazing. I went over to the counter and I saw pancakes and a letter.

I grabbed the tray the pancakes where on and sat down. I read the note that said

For: Pinetree~

Hello my pinetree,

I hope your night will be great. I have something for you but you need to find it. Savenger Hunt for my surprise. But nobody should go scavenger hunting on an empty stomach so eat up pinetree you got a night full of adventures. When you finish go outside for your first clue.

I smiled at the note and at the pancakes. They were amazing. When I finished I made my way outside. I saw Wolf in her wolf form. She was carrying a red rose and brought it up to me. I went down on one knee and put my hand out. She dropped the rose in my hand and left into the forest.

There was a note attached to the stem of the rose.

Dear Pinetree,

I hope your full and not starving anymore.

You make me feel so amazed

The beauty of the moon in the night sky doesn't compare to your beauty.

Go to the place I teleported us so you can raise your moon

I thought about it for a moment and took my wings out. I flew to the bridge. Once I made it I saw Blue. She had her dragon wings out and she also had a red rose.

" Here you go. Have fun Dipper" SHe said with a smile and handed me the rose. I took it from her and she flew off. Turning into a small version of her dragon form and entering the forest.

I looked at the note and read it,

Pinetree,

When I see you raise the moon you look so delicate,

You raise the moon with so much love

You raise the moon with happiness

Raise the moon

Then go to the place we first ever had our date

I smiled again and raised the moon. When I finished I flew to the forest. The letter had a map of how to get there. Once I made it I saw Eight-ball. He also had a red rose

" Just take the stupid flower" He said seeming mean but he had a smile. I took it and he started walking away.

Pinetree,

Your so amazing

I never though a demon like me could ever go on a date with someone like you,

Your a demon but yet you seem to be an angel to me,

You have so much to offer to the world

Some people don't see you the way I do

It took some time but you somehow got your sister to create a memorial for you,

We take risk's every now and then so

Go to your memorial in the town and try to stay hidden

Jeez Bill youre making me play a risky game of savenger Hunt

I flew to my memorial. I've only seen it once when I went to see the towns people's dreams. I flew over it with out realizing it was made for me. When I flew over it for the first time I though it was just another statue for someone in the royal family.

Once I made it to my memorial I saw a rose on my hand. I went up and grabbed it. I heard footsteps. I turned around but I didn't see anyone. I flew back into the forest as quickly as I could. When I knew I was far enough in the forest I looked at the letter on the rose.

Pinetree,

Youre one of a kind

Nobody is like you in this world

You are like a very rare mineral

One of a kind flower

Only one of you exist

You shine like no other

Go to the back of the waterfall I took you to practice water magic.

I feel like im going to keep smiling at all of these letters. I flew to the waterfall. Once I got there I didn't see anyone or a rose. I though about the letter and I remember I had to go to the back of the waterfall. I flew where we entered last time we went here. Once I got there I saw keyhole. He had the rose.

He smiled at me and gave me the rose.

" Lucky bastard you are" He patted me on the back and left. I waved a small goodbye and read the letter.

Pinetree,

I can express my meatsack feeling to you with your language

I know you learned how to read ciphers

Im amazed with everything you do pinetree so I leave the rest of this letter in cipher code for you,

Hope you enjoy

Svb yvzfgb

Blf'iv hl znzarmt gl nv

Hfikirhv nv zonlhg vevib wzb

Gl nv, blf hsrmv yirtsgvi gszm gsv hgzih zmw nllm

Slkv blf ziv szermt ufm lm gsvhv zwevmgfivh zilfmw Tizergb Uzooh

Mvcg hglk tl gl Dlou'h xzhgov lmxv ztzrm

I had a bit of trouble reading but I figured it out. I made my way to Wolf's castle and standing at the castle doors was Pyronica. She smiled so big when she saw me. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Then she gave me the red rose.

I thanked her but before she left into the castle and she smiled and said,

" I cant wait for you to be surprised" She said and left inside

I raised an eyebrow. I brushed it off and read the letter

Dearest pinetree,

I hope to show you so much love in our future together

You are the greatest

The one and only

An angel from above

Someone who I never though would ever love someone like me

You surprise me everyday

I know we might have arguments and disagreements but in the end I believe that we can pass over everything together

Pinetree I love you with all my demon heart. It might not be much but its everything I have to offer you.

Pinetree your last stop is to follow the map

I did as the letter told me. As I made my way through the forest I felt a bit scared and excited for the surprise. I believed I made it to the place but I wasn't so sure. I walked a bit deeper to the place I was and I saw Bill. I restrained my self from laughing. He was in a yellow dress shirt and black dress pants along with black dress shoes, he had a black bow tie on. His top hat was floating above his head and to the side a bit. He was facing me and he had a white rose with a letter on it.

He walked up to me with a smile and gave me the rose. I took the note off and added the rose to my collection of red roses. He looked at the note on my hand as to indicate to me to read it. I opened it and read it

Pinetree,

You're the best thing to ever happen to me

You will be the greatest memory in my life

I don't ever want to say good-bye to you

You are my light in the night

You are my moon and my stars

Your are my pinetree

You are my Dipper Pines

But I hope to change that tonight

Pinetree I ask you just one question tonight that I hope you let your heart decide

The note finished and I looked at Bill confused

What happened next was the greatest thing to happen in my life

A/N

THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER :)

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry to cut this chapter now but its long enough already and cliffhangers.

See you next chapter bye guys :)

**also sorry for any miss spellings or grammar mistakes but I don't want to go through the whole chapter and check soo**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.8K 21
Mable and Dipper are finally going back to Gravity Falls for the first time in 5 years . But with Dipper suffering from depression And Mabel's too de...
33.5K 1.1K 13
Starting off at the night of the episode "Sock Opera", Dipper has a strange dream with the dream demon, Bill Cipher, warning him that strange things...
243K 9.5K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
729K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...