MY DREAM BOYS (Fanfic, Heechu...

By EmiriExoL

"HOW AM I SUPOSED TO CHOOSE?!" (This is a joke that im taking reallt seriously) More

Chapter 1 - BECAUSE OF THIS JOB INTERVIEW
Chapter 3 - He called me a ssaesang..
Chapter 4 - Wtf are you doing here
Chapter 5 - The end
BONUS CHAPTER - To make up for Romdsi ASDJFH

Chapter 2 - Fangirling

52 3 19
By EmiriExoL

I could feel the light shining bright into my eyes, i could nearly not open my eyes, im really not a morning person.

When i could finally see clear i saw myself sitting on a big white bed.

(How the f**k did i get here)

I started panicking

(did i do something? WAS IT THAT DUDE FROM THE TRAIN? WAIT WHAT WAS THE LAST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY)

I remember running out of the train and then getting into a big company house, there was a lot of people and i ended up in a hallway. I knocked on one of the doors and-

(OH SHIT IM GONNA DIE)

Romaisa: IS THIS JIMINS ROOM?!!! *SCREAMS*

*Someone opens the door*

Jimin: Stop screaming.

*Blushes so hard that it feels like ima faint again*

Jimin: What did you want to ask us yesterday? We had to cancel all our plans because of you. Do you knoe how hard it is to get a solution of what to do with a girl that just fainted next to the door when you only have dumb people around you?

Romaisa: SORRY OP- *screams inside*

Jimin: If you're feeling better please leave. I have a lot to do.

Romaisa: I..

Jimin: What?!

(I dont want to leavEEEEEEEE, I HAVE TO TELL EMIRI ALL OF THIS)

Romaisa: I... i'm -ON MY PERIOD a ouuuuchhhhhhh, i cant walk..

Jimin: *sighs*

Jimin: I will give you 20 minutes then leave or i will just believe youre some crazy person

(HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME I WANT TO CRY, IM GONNA DIEEEE)

Someone else came inside the room.

Taehyung: Can we go now?

*Gets shocked and accidentally jumps up*

Taehyung: Is that the girl who fainted?

Jimin: Yeah, i will be ready in 20 minutes.

Taehyung: Okay then

(IM GONNA FREAKING DIE, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, IS IT A DREAM?!! I DONT WANT IT TO BE A DREAMMMM)

-10 mins later-

Jimin: Do you feel better?

Romaisa: N..nooo i feel worseee

Jimin: Do you want a tablet or something...?

Romaisa: NONONO ITS FINE I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. CAN I JUST HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES

Jimin: *Goes out of the room*

*Lays down on the bed again and hugs his pillow*

*drowlls*

(OH RIGHT!! THE JOB INTERVIEW!! I failed again- T^T guess i will just keep working in that restaurnat)

I got up from the bed and started to go towards the door, i stopped and looked back with a sad face, just when i was about to open the door someone else got to open it before me.

Jimin: Are yo-

The next second Jimin was standing so close to me, it was like some centimeters away from me!!

I could feel my face getting all red again but i could also see Jimin getting all shy and blushy too.

He didnt continue to talk, instead he just stood there embarrassed, i couldnt move either, we were like two statues. It had been about 5 minutes and someone came to the door opening.

Jin: Let's go now- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! STOB IT *Starts punshing Jimin on his back*

Both of us woke up from that pose and moved away from each other.

(H.. he was so close to me!! I think that i really will die-)

Jin: HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING RIGHT, HES A PERVERT!!

Romaisa: N.. no no no!! Of course not!!

Jimin went out of the room without looking at us, he must had been really embarrassed. I couldnt think about being embarrassed, i felt so lucky, being able to actually be that close to him.

On my way home i couldnt stop thinking about it, i didnt even care about that job interview anymore.

When i finally got home i saw Emiri sleeping on the couch. There was chips everywhere and also a package of juice.

Romaisa: WAKE UP!! EMIRI!!

Emiri: Huhhhh

Romaisa: WHATS THIS!! THERES CHIPS EVERYWHERE, CLEAN UP!!

Emiri: nOOOO im gonna go learn a choreo now.

Romaisa: CLEAN UP!!

Emiri: Tomorrow

Romaisa: OH RIGHT EMIIRRIIIIII

Romaisa: DJJEIE I FAINTED YESTERDAY

Emiri: Wtf.. why do you look so happy about that.

Romaisa: I FAINTED BECAUSE I SAW JIMIN. YOU KNOW THAT JOB INTERVIEW, IT WAS TO WORK AT BIGHIT!!! I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO GO AND IT ENDED UP WITH ME KNOCKING ON BTS ROOM!! THEY ARE IN JAPAN!!!!

Emiri: So you didnt get the job? Stop making excuses U 76IQ PERSON.

Romaisa: NO ITS TRUE I PROOOMISEEEE, JIMIN LET ME SLEEP IN HIS BED!!

Emiri: W..wait rEALLy??!!

Romaisa: YES IM GONNA DIE!!

Emiri: DUDE!! WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU!! I ALSO WANT TO MEET THE:. IM GONNA DIE, FORGET THE CHOREO IM GONNA GO PRAY FOR EXO AGAIN T^T

Romaisa: Stop doing that!!

Emiri: ITS LIKE ASKING YOU TO STOP LIVING!!

Romaisa: OKAY OKAY CHIILLLLLLLLL. I WANT TO MEET JIMIM AGAINNNNN!!

Emiri: PFFF HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

Romaisa: I DIDNT KNOOWWWWW

Emiri: BETRAYER!!

Emiri: BY THE WAY, I ATE ALL THE NOODLES TOO. FEEL FREE TO GO BUY NEW.

Romaisa: Bro..

Emiri: YOU HAVE TO!! YOU MET THEM AND I DIDNT );<

I sighed and went to a shop near by and bought noodles in different tastes, she often ate spicy noodle WHICH I HATEEEEE i hate them so much ima meet SHINDONG RATHER, NO IM TAKING THAT BACK I WOULD RATHER EAT SPICY FOOD!!

On the way home i saw a little boy crying for, i guess his mom?

(uGHHH im tireeeed i want to sleep)

*hears really loud crying sounds)

(OKAY FINEEEE)

Romaisa: hEEEEYYYYY, are you looking for your mom?

Dood: wAAAAAHHHHH

Romaisa: oh shiT OKOOOK *runs one meter away*

???: What are you doing?!!

Romaisa: huUUUUHH *LOOKS BEHIND*

Jimin: Are you following me?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...