{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

By xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... More

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 57: For Now
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)

743 32 18
By xikikai

(Y/N)'s POV:
It's currently day four of my training and I'm dying! Mirio, Neijire and Tamaki did not hold back at all.

I won't go into detail but after our last day training together yesterday, where I had to follow Tamaki's training plan, the trio all congratulated me in their own ways and told me that they could already see some improvement.

And with improvement, comes great pain.

My limbs still ached from Tamaki's intense training routines.

Yet here I am running so I can be on time, again!

I had received a text sometime yesterday morning from Gran Torino saying that he cancelled my training for the the final two days of the internship because Midoriya had landed himself in the hospital with two other classmates so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I had called Midoriya during lunch and asked him who he was with. I then requested for him to put me on speaker phone and began to yell at him, Todoroki and Iida for a while, wasting the majority of my hour long lunch break with the Big Three.

After I had chewed my three friends out, I proceeded to ask about their health and such making sure they were all okay.

After around ten minutes of regular old talking, I told them that I had to go back to my internship, nearly spilling that I was actually training.

The four of us said our farewells over the phone and I was dragged back into training without lunch.

Well it is my fault for shouting at them for so long. I wonder if they got my presents...

"You're late," said a voice, scaring me half to death.

"No matter, I have lots for you to do," Nezu continued, a smile ever present on his face.

"How extreme is it and how likely is it going to kill me?" I asked him in a serious tone as I knew that what he had in store for me would be far worse then what I had done in the last three days and what Gran Torino would have had me do if training hadn't been cancelled with him.

"Don't fret (L/N), it's nothing insane."

"Everything about you is insane," I deadpanned.

"And we're here," Nezu said as we stepped into his office.

"Um... Principal, this is your office."

"I'm well aware (L/N)."

I felt the air around me thicken as I felt an unknown aura radiate from the bizarre creature in front of me. I felt a drop of sweat roll down to my check.

"The USJ incident. What do you recall about what the villains said?"

"The thing that stuck out the most to me, and what no one else seemed to have noticed, is that one of the villains said that they had been informed that All Might would be there at the time of the attack."

I gulped down a lump in my throat.

Is he testing my analysis skills or something else?

"What does that tell you?"

"I could be overthinking this, but I believe that we have a traitor in our ranks," I replied.

My hands were now clenched in fists, my bangs covering my eyes.

If there is a traitor, who is it and why?

"I see, but aren't you jumping to a conclusion too quickly."

"Perhaps, but I do stick by what I said. Whilst I'm not one hundred percent certain if that is in fact correct, I cannot deny that possibility, especially since it is one of the more obvious ones."

Silence fell upon us.

I was somewhat certain of it. How else would they have known where and when to be? It could all have been a coincidence but I don't believe in them.

The attack was well planned out with the exception of the enemy not factoring in everyone's quirks from what I had heard from my peers.

It couldn't have been luck or anything like that. It had to have been planned meaning that the group had intel someone could only get if they attended Yuuei.

"Let's get started! For the next hour, you are to parkour around the entire campus here at Yuuei. Good luck!"

I hate my damn life.

Time skip while your character dies

"And that is it for today! Good work (L/N). Try to be on time for tomorrow. It is your last day afterall."

I finally let myself collapse on the ground.

I was panting heavily from Nezu's tor-I mean training, my cheeks red, forehead sweaty and much more.

I stared up at the clouds as I began to wonder how Midoriya and the others were doing.

I'll call them after I shower.

I got off the ground and began to make my own way home. Admittedly, it was a refreshing change of pace to be able to do so.

With the Pros busy with my other peers, it was difficult to get anyone to walk with me so Yuuei gave me permission to walk to school and back home alone for this week only.

As I walked through the park, the more scenic route, I heard an unknown voice call my name.

Not daring to stop and look around, I quickened my pace despite my exhaustion.

"(L/N)~" the voice called again.

I swallowed dryly as I placed a hand into my pocket, my fingers curling around my phone.

"(L/N)!" the voice said in a firmer manner.

I felt chills run down my spine as a hand was placed on my shoulder, wait... Only four fingers made contact.

What am I missing?

I felt some hair brush against my neck implying that the stranger was moving closer to me.

Then they whispered, "You had a quirk."

3rd Person POV:
The currently quirkless girl let out a gasp, her eyes widening.

She felt the hand lift away from her being as the unknown stranger began to walk past her.

Spooked, (L/N) proceeded to run back to Yuuei, her thoughts too scattered to even bother registering what had happened properly.

Time skip brought to you by Yato's eyes (I'd love to have his eyes)

The reader kicked open the staff room door and yelled, "WHERE THE HELL-OH THANK THE DELIVERY GOD YATO!"

"(L/N)?" All Might questioned in his skinny form.

"MISTER YAGI?! WHAT ARE YOU-WAIT NOT IMPORTANT!"

The terrified young girl ran straight to her guardian and hugged him.

Toshinori hadn't expected the gesture but proceeded to wrap his arms around the now trembling girl regardless.

"What happened (L/N)?" Aizawa asked in a bored tone.

"I-I was walking home through the park when someone grabbed me by the shoulder and whispered that I had a quirk. Nezu said to come straight back here if something weird happens and I'm pretty damn sure that a grown human being grabbing a teenager and saying absurd things is weird. Like who the hell has a quirk and then magically loses it?! No one! Not a single person! Nobody!"

Yagi, Aizawa and President Mic all exchanged quick glances before looking back at the girl before them who had began to twitch and mutter.

All Might quickly explained to the others that they needn't worry about it as it was common when she was deep in thought or wanted to figure something out without being interrupted.

Yagi then proceeded to give the girl a piggyback ride and asked the two pro heroes to help make sure they got (Y/N) back home safely before she officially freaked out.

"I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT! NO MATTER WHAT POSSIBILITIES I THINK OF IT DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE! THEY SOUND ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! THE ONLY THEORY THAT MAKES ANY SENSE IS THAT SOMEONE HAS A QUIRK THAT CAN STEAL OTHER PEOPLES' QUIRKS! THAT IS IT! I AM DONE! FUCK THI-wait... Where am I?"

"You're on my back (L/N). We're walking home."

"Oh okay."

Weren't you freaking out a few moments ago?! The three teachers simultaneously thought.

"But seriously, that whole incident was weird. I think I'll ignore it for now until something else pops up that's related to it, then I shall investigate into it some more!"

All Might kept himself from saying anything. He knew nothing could stop the girl once she was curious.

It was the same when she believed someone to be in danger, she'd run straight into the fray without a second thought in the world, ignoring the fact that she could quite possibly be killed if the situation was that bad. But just as he had told Midoriya, a hero's very essence is meddling where they shouldn't be, a trait both (Y/N) and Izuku shared.

Toshinori was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the sounds of a phone ringing.

"(L/N), what are you doing?" Aizawa demanded.

(L/N) looked at her homeroom teacher before responding. "I'm ringing Midoriya, I wanna see how he is."

Aizawa simply sighed at her answer.

"Don't tell him about what happened (Y/N). We should keep it between the staff members at UA and ourselves," Yagi said.

The girl nodded before she began to speak to her friend who had picked up his phone.

All Might's Place
"I don't believe you for a second Midoriya, you went and fought Stain yourself to save Iida, didn't you?"

"N-Not at all (L/N)!"

"You're a terrible liar Midoriya."

"O-O-Okay! Y-Yes I did fight Stain with Iida and Todoroki!"

"Ha! I knew it! I'm so murdering the three of you when class starts again!"

"(L-L-L/N)?!"

The young girl chuckled at her friend's flustered state.

"I'm joking Midoriya. Like I'd hurt my first ever friend!"

The girl beamed brightly despite knowing that the green haired boy couldn't see her do so.

"Haha... You s-sure got me (L/N). What about you? How has your internship been?"

"It's been great. Apparently I've improved a little!"

"That's fantastic (L/N)! Who are you interning with?"

"Uh... SOMEONE!"

The girl blushed as she listened to Izuku laugh at the other end of the phone.

"Very funny (L/N), but seriously who is it? I'd love to get information on their quirk."

Ah! What do I say?! He can't find out I'm training at Yuuei!

"Erm...I HAVE TO GO NOW! BYE!"

And with that, the girl hung up on the now stuttering boy.

Real smooth (Y/N) - real smooth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
216K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
861 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
68.5K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...